Story Idea Stash

I actually have a little bit of an idea myself, which could merge with your idea, as long as it fits with Tia's character.

Okay, so the four sisters friend Tia. All four of them end up badly wounded. Diana, Shyanna, and Myrtle have the sense to run off, but Eva is blinded by her rage and keeps on fighting. By the time the three younger sisters realise, it's way too late; Eva is either so badly wounded she'll never be the same, or is flat out killed. Then Ms. Marsh comes around, finds Tia, etc. etc.

Omg, you're turning Tia into a worse savage than I would xDDD

They friend Tia? They become besties? X333

I would like to see what would Ms. Marsh do in this situation.... I'm scared bruh.....

Alright, i can roll with this - but Eva is not dying 0_0
I'm scared to kill Eva tho xD

And it would allow a better chance for something else to happen as well.

Hmm, different idea. Maybe Eva has the sense to clear off, but only after she and Tia are both really badly wounded to the extent where they can't leave the cave/move in general. Then we just sort of...force them to react to one another. Then Ms. Marsh comes around.

Oooh! Sure! I can deal with that. Maybe..... just maybe, they might have a shred of mutual respect towards each other.... For whatever reason that I can't think of right now xD

Welp, we are already close to this idea already.... I mean, once our characters get the information... How about we do a timeskip of nearly a week? For our younger sisters to study up on whatever little information and speculations there is on Tia, and for Eva to heal.... To whateber extent you're willing to let her heal. Or is that too much time and Ms. Marsh would've caught on by then?

Hmm, sounds good to me! How're we going to deal with Eva not having the money to buy the cookies, though?

Wait, i thought you said that Myrtle was gonna try and buy the cookies???

Anywho, Hannah is gonna decline the request in private. She just wanted to see if Victoria would temporarily fold her ego to get what she wanted. Apparently not. So, Hannah is gonna say that she can get the cookies herself. Of course, Victoria isn't gonna know about that xD

Well, she was offering, but I was expecting Hannah to stand her ground and be stubborn about it xD

Anyway yeah, that sounds good x3

If that's what her character would do, then definitely have her do that. It would make it a lot more difficult for the sisters though, and we'd have to think of how they managed to get Tia's information.

We could have another shapeshifter character, a male who's interested in one of the sisters maybe. We'll find a way.

Well, a shapeshifter or flying character who can do what Hannah would have done, had Eva had the money.

I know this is random asf, but I have been getting the hypes about our Pokémon Prophecy Rp. I'v been having cool character development scenarios concerning my Team Skull character, and figured, what better place to make it happen than right in our own Rp?

So! A small chart for the team that my charcater is eventually gonna have.

Prophecy Busters

Holly's Team
NamePokemonMovesNature
ShineShinxIce Fang; Spark; Howl; Night SlashAdamant
BlackbeakMurkrowThief; Roost; Peck; HazeImpish
SalazaSalandit ♀Sweet Scent; Smog; Dragon Rage; ScratchTimid
TangoJangmo-oDragon Tail; Leer; Tackle; ProtectCareful
StykiGrimer (Alolan Form)Harden; Pound; Sludge; Mud SlapBrave
Croaka Croagunk Taunt; Pursuit; Sucker Punch; Revenge Jolly
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
So that's for my Team Skull character. If it is a bit unusual and out of bounds, I can see your concern, and I could change it, but that's why, I have the Poison Types in there already. Just to let the people know that it's still Team Skull, but my character is still her own person you know? I will make a chart for their personalities in the future.

I'll will also do a chart for Moon in the future. For now, it would be cool to tell me what you think for this thing.

World building for Rps

Ghost Rp (Demons and Angels too)

Alright! Here's what we got for the idea stash:

• Interactions between Demons and Angels often result in controversy and hostility. Rarely has one of each ever met and kept the peace. Mostly because of the fact that most Demons enjoy and relish in human suffering, while Angels try to keep humans away from their conniving ways.
  • However, there are hypothetical exceptions to such profiles. There are theories for extremely rare accounts where a demon might not be as evil as one may assume, just as there may be an Angel that isn't as holy as one may think.

• Interactions between spirits/spectrals/ghosts/etc and other supernatural entities vary on several variables:
    • Whether the entity is an Angel, Demon, or something else.
    • What the intentions of said entity are.
    • Their inherent abilities.
    • How each party reacts towards one another.
      • For example: a demon whose intentions are pure evil will surely affect Angels and spirits and humans accordingly. In the same manner of speaking, if an Angel has personal desires that reflect negatively against either spirits, humans, or even their own kind, their presence will come off as negative and perhaps even threatening.

• There are different types of demons, varying from small mischevious imps to powerful and exceptionally evil entities, all of them having their own special abilities and attributes. Some are designed to guard secrets or items (most happen to be cursed, which is why people associate cursed items to demons), others are designed to destroy; the more powerful ones are the ones that tend to posses people for their own pleasure and wreak havoc amongst humans. Some demons just have basic instincts that drive it to do their bad deeds. They'll only deter from something only if an outside variable distracts them or attacks them. These demons are often summoned, though it is possible that they go around and roam the human plane to do what they want.
    • Demons also have various forms. While the more powerful demons tend to use grotesque forms that inflict terror in their victims, other demons tend to be humanoid in form. The forms of the demons that can shapeshift depends of what the goal is for the demon.

Coolio! Now you wanted to talk about energies and whatnot.

Angelic and Demonic energies affect ghosts, one another, and persons that are very sensitive to them - these people are more commonly called 'mediums'.

Sometimes, a faint aura is seen if the person in question is either super sensitive to these energies, or if the being is purposely giving off more than usual.
These auras are base identifiers for each being: positive auras suggest a friendly human or spirit. Negative auras suggest a bad spirit or human.

One can detect a demon nearby when they sense evil - evil auras and negative auras are different from each other: one causes a sense of dread and terror, depending on how sinister they are, while the other makes one nervous and on edge. Sensing an evil aura can make one nervous and fearful, but that is not to be mistaken. One must be careful to not mix the two.

Angelic auras tend to give a sort of sense of calm. Some describe the auras to give them hope, others feeling overwhelming emotions that are barely containable.

Anything that's in between is hard to correctly and accurately discern. A medium with good practice in figuring out different emotions and feelings is good for those kinds of tasks.

~~~~~~~
Alright, so that's what I got so far. I figure it would be fun to let the medium have their troubles in trying to figure out how to categorize Janine x33333

Now, for our other RP.

Paranormal school RP

So we decided to let Tia keep her possessed by the demon. I agree, who doesn't like the juicy angst? :p:rolleyes:;)

I don't know when to have the big fight go down. Maybe Tia attacks Ms. Marsh and the students grow angry. Or maybe they'll confront Tia multiple times before having enough of her slipping and fighting out of their grasp. I don't know.... But I do know that it will be fun asf.

Maybe the plot can be like a SoL high-school thing -- like our Onnirrur highschool one. Or, perhaps we can have a little plot that surrounds the school itself:

Paranormal hunters have heard of the strange and often unsettling events that have surrounded many children for years. Ranging from spirits that refuse to leave the tangible plane, to possessions, these people often search such events to document and prove that supernatural events happen.

I don't know about how to approach this. Maybe we can have these particular hunters want to take over the world with certain paranormal cases? To make a powerful army? Or maybe they want to get rid of the special cases to leave the world in rule of normal humans.

Or we don't have to have an intense plot. Maybe we can just surround focus on Tia, Ms. Marsh, and the students of her special school.

Last edited:
Ghost RP
I think it would be interesting if we had demonic and angelic energies both affect living people negatively and positively. Like, small doses of demonic energy make people more confident and bold, but large doses can convince you to go way too far and do bad things. And small doses of angelic energy makes you kinder and more easygoing, but in larger doses they can make you too compliant and sort of zone you out.
And the same sort of idea could apply to the ghosts. If the two energies both had the ability to harm new ghosts.

Paranormal school RP
We should have a multi–part structure, I think. A brilliant action bit in the beginning, where the five are fighting to bring both Janine and Elizabeth into the school (maybe the two of them could team up at some point?) and then a SoL section. The SoL section can be split between the regular scenes which show Janine, Elizabeth, and the five interacting in their new school, and then mystery–genre scenes with Ms Marsh where she (and another character maybe?) tries to figure out how to get the hunters to leave the school alone.

I like the idea of the hunters attempting to make the students into soldiers. Maybe students start disappearing? That could be what Ms Marsh and the potential second character would be dealing with.

Alright, here's Tia's charcater sheet for the paranormal Rp.

Name: Tia Holland

Personality:
Tia's personality is somewhat warped due to her possession. If she was normal, the young girl would be outgoing and curious about everything. She would play games, and try to make friends, but would be shy in doing so. But ever since her possession, Tia had changed. She turned into a solitary person, wanting to be alone all the time. Her aggression grew, often lashing out at anybody that she didn't want close to her. Close to being feral, the majority of Tia's original personality somewhat dissolved.

When her demon takes control, Tia shifts from a shy girl to an aggressive and murderous teenager. Nothing is really safe when the demon takes over - anything is fair game. Including humans. When Tia's totally possessed, she takes on the demon's personality: sadistic and beastial. She hunts down her targets with vicious energy, and she rarely looses her prey.

Because of this, Tia changed her behavior to that of an anti-social, in her attempt to protect others from herself. She knows how brutal she can become, so she gets aggressive and intimidating to drive people away from her.

Due to her being driven away by her parents, Tia grows jealous at those who have them - that have a family. And yet, at the same time, she secretly hopes that she is still in her parents' thoughts, wishing that they take Tia back and give her the love she desires. It's one of the few things that keep her from completely losing it.

A part of her still clings onto her old self, even if it's just barely. So it's possible to bring that part out of her.

History:
When Tia's mother was first preganant, the process was completely normal. But then, after about five months into it, Tia's mother got bitten by a rattlesnake. Unbeknownst to everyone, the snake wasn't normal - it was a possessed snake, controlled by a peculiar type of demon.
The demon transferred itself through the venom of the snake, aiming to posses another host. But by some strange circumstance, the snake had bitten into the womb of the mother, which made the venom flow to the unborn child. The venom should've killed the baby, but the demon's will kept Tia alive throughout the entire crisis.
When doctors put anti-venom into Tia's mother, the effects applied to Tia - the fluid nullified the venom, which saved her from total affliction.

Being a religious family, Tia's mother and father praised heavily for the blessing being able to live. And it was because of this religious faith that suppressed the demon inside Tia.

Until the day she was born.

When Tia was born, she was fine. A normal child by all means. But when her 16th birthday came around, Tia slowly changed due to her demon waking back up. It slowly took away the things that made Tia.... Tia. The child would hear voices inside her head, and she'd do things that she wouldn't remember doing. And all the while, she'd never see how her parents would reacr to it all. It all built up until one day, Tia's parents brought over a priest without Tia's knowledge. They'd grown fearful of her, and wanted to know if they could give her an exorcism. When the priest went upstairs to see Tia, her demon immediately knew what was up. It forced Tia into a rage, attacking everyone in the house before escaping the house. Ever since then, Tia's fear of hurting her parent's have kept her from going back, living in the forest to secluded herself from society.

Appearance:
Tia stands at 5'4. Built as the slightest bit stocky, her thick bones and slightly toned muscles frame out her body. Her brown eyes posses pupils that are somewhat slit, but she manages to keep them hidden by putting her hood over her head or looking away from others.

Her light brown skin meshes with her black hoodie, which she rarely takes off no matter what the weather. Her mouth barely covers a fang that can be seen if Janine opens her mouth long enough, and her jeans are loosely put on so they don't hold fast to her body. She wears running shoes as her shoe of choice, knowing that she runs... a lot.

When she changes into her other form, she is a hybrid of a creature; her head, neck and tail is that of a rattlesnake, her body and forearms are that of a leopard, and her hindlegs are that of a hare. She's grown significantly in this form, about the size of a fully grown Liger.

Other: What Tia doesn't know is that the only reason her demon doesn't kill her parents is because she loves them so much. If her conscious was even under the impression that she'd be attacking them, she'd most likely go in a fit to protect them. So the demon inside her avoids all the inner controversy and deals with everything else. But it doesn't mean that it still won't taunt and torment her about them.

Due to the peculiar circumstances of how Tia became possessed, the demon is actually a part of Tia; its power and influence flowing through her veins as her blood would. Because of this, the demon can't help but experience the emotions that Tia goes through. It's both a symbiotic and parasitic relationship between Tia and her demon, even though it's mostly on the parasitical side.

Soooooo, how about it? Is she okay? As I read it again, I see a whole bunch of shit that's primed for some crazy angst and shit x3

Ghost Rp
Oh snapz, you got a good idea there. I like that better actually. Yeah, too much of anything is bad for you. But I think we should still have an identifier for the particularly evil demons and spirits. I only say that because if you think about it, those kinds of entities are only in this place for one thing: killing. Like, every single demonic movie ever, the demon was super evil asf, tormenting everyone before killing them. There was no soothing or communication. Just death.

And I can see that as well. Want the energies to be the same for both humans and ghosts?

Paranormal Rp
Whoa, you mean in the very beginning, or in the beginning of the.... plot arc?

Yeah, I think that's what it's called.

Holy shit, a tag-team, I loooove iiiit!!! And the mystery-scenes..... I think it would be coolio. The 5 might be the ones who initiate the idea to start up their own operation, to help their fellow students from the mysterious enemy.

Should the hunters try to take over the world, or the country? Like, whatever country we decide to be a part of. It could kinda be like the Sherlock Holmes move, with Robert Downey Jr. I suggest watching it if you haven't - Downey Jr is hilarious x3

Or should they just keep the student soldiers for their own strange gain?

Back