Story Idea Stash

Bruh, that's so true. God, it makes some scenes so damn good! XD

Okau, the fear part sounds familiar too. Really? TG? Lazy ass broad. Lol jk, cause I didn't even want to do a full on character sheet, like I almost always do. And now, I'm over here like - fuck, I need to do one for Lars.

Because, he's a Werehyena. Like, the African equivalent to the werewolf. So would that mean he's from Africa, and someone brought him to America, or is he just the offspring of an already existing Werehyena that is here in America? Fuck, it's hard to think of which would be better.
I guess it would only be decided with this question: has Ms. Baccay ever traveled outside the country? Or has she always kept herself here in the same country? If so, has she ever left the town to search for other special kids, or has she just waited for folks to come to town?
I also feel that I should add some stuff to Lars' ability profile as well...... concerning his were-abilities.....

Okay. That can be fun.

TTTSitN
You're defos not allowed to call me lazy lmfaoooo.

Omg, I thought I'd already mentioned that. Yes Ms Baccay does go elsewhere to get kids, but only in specific circumstances, like if she's heard of them causing trouble, or if they're hurt or something. Or if someone reaches out to her.

Oh definitely do lol. I've written a stupid amount for Val's and Loo's so, yeah, make me feel a lil better about that lol.​

Hey! Maybe you have, but we've written so much shit, it would've been easier to ask again ;-;
Me sowwy.

Okay then. Perhaps Lars can be African who's come to America. Brought to the school by Ms. Baccay, he's been there for about three years. Because of it, his accent is still prominent, and his English gets jumbled up because of it.

Alright. I'll get on with some other stuff for Lars /^^'

TTTSitN
Dude you're fine, I highkey don't think I even did lol.

Yeah, that sounds good! You'll need a reason that Ms Baccay discovered him, though.

Exciting!!!!!!​

Angel Rp
Okay, so we're gonna do the Angel version of your demon×human Rp. I can dig it. I honestly wasn't expecting to do it at this time, but hey, whatevs.

So, my questions still apply: Is there a basic idea to this line up? Like a war between angels and demons? Or perhaps just a fallen angel banished to the human realm....?

Oh! You said you wanted to try an angsty charcater right? How about this:
Maybe the Angel was one that thought of humanity as this giant cesspool of corrupt politicians and practices and sin..... And yes, an Angel cannot deny the sin of the world, but they are also obliged to see all the good that is in God's creations, or else, they'd really be nothing but a glorified Hell in the sky. Or maybe it'd be a glorified Earth in the sky???

I digress.

Anyway, the point is, humanity's actions over the millennia have soured our Angel. Then, they are then to be punished for getting in an argument with and eventually disrespecting an older and higher ranked Angel. Seeing that the Angel doesn't like humanity, the punishment is for them to become a fallen Angel for a period of time, and live among the people as one of them.

Maybe they actually try to live on their own, but because they're a fucking angel, they have no clue of what to do. Then, with a twist of fate, they meet the human, and we go on from there.....

Oooorrrrrr.... Maybe you had a different plot tho? Sorry, I just had all this shit in my head.... I want to hear what you might think?

Alright! So this is gonna be the link to where we began talking about our Pokémon Rp. So we won't travel take all year to travel back in time x3

Damn gurl. This was two years ago already..... where has the time gone?

Anyway, so we were supposed to be Team Skull members, and our group was supposed to stop a sort of prophecy from coming true.

Angel RP
Oh dude, that's killer. I love it! Plus, it gives us angst for when the angel's spent enough time on Earth to repay for what they did, so they have to go back and leave the person they've fallen in love with...

So, we wanted this RP to cover new ground for the both of us. We're both playing a character type we don't usually play, and we were going to try a same–sex romance, right?

Pokémon RP
Oh yeah, that's so much easier lol.

We had the Team Skull plotline, and then we were both playing either Sun or Moon. Our idea for them was that they were twins separated at birth, and the prophecy centres around the twin of them that can speak to pokémon and has a supernatural connection with them. The other twin sets out to find them. Would you still want to do that part?​

Angel Rp
Alright! Glad to know that you like the Rp idea.
Yeah, that's right! I can play maybe a shy gal, or perhaps a more all around, friendly woman? With a somewhat childish personality, that the Angel can't stand? Could be room for some comedy?

Is it okay if I have my charcater be bi? I have nothing against lesbians, just that it could also play into something with how the Angel is? In terms of Christianity, same-sex couples are.... taboo, to say the least. Unless the Angel is like.... low-key attracted to the same sex already?

Pokémon Rp
Ah, yes. Did we discuss how exactly they talk to Pokémon? How they would communicate? Would it be like how N talks to Pokémon?

Angel RP
Hmm... Honestly dude, it's up to you lmfao. Play a character that you've never really done before, I'd say!

You're talking old–school, Old Testament stuff there, mate. Homosexuality is pretty chill in the eyes of the church, and it's defos chill in the eyes of God. But yeah, your character can be bi, that's chill. I was just gonna have my angel character be a lesbian, though?

Pokémon RP
I don't think we did. You were gonna play that character though, so that can really be up to you lol?​

Angel Rp
Okay..... I can try that. For this Rp, let's do a full character sheet, if it's alright with you. Since this is something of an experiment, I want to see if you approve of what I make.....

Ahhh... my bad. Well, that's what I get for not catching up on religious standards of the modern world I suppose ×3×
And I don't care if your charcater is lesbian. Go for it.

Pokémon Rp
I thought both of our twins were able to talk to Pokémon? Welp, I guess not. It's okay, if that's not the case, then I don't mind being the one to talk to Pokémon. I guess it'll be like how N does it....? Everyone else hears the traditional calls, while my character hears actual words. My character might not be able to speak a whole lot of words, but hopefully passable.... I think they'd speak at the same level as a 4 year old? I can imagine them being curious enough to try and learn human language.

Angel RP
Yeah man, that's chill lol. You got a form on hand that you'd want to use?

Pahaha, you're fine. The only reason I know is cus it's like...really important to my life, lol. Gay catholic life :)

Moving onto plot perspectives, there should be something that raises the stakes, definitely. We've got a great idea, but not quite enough to make it super interesting just yet.
I don't know how much stake–rising could be done on the angel's side, since their life is pretty much at rock bottom when the RP starts. So, should it be on the human's end?

Pokémon RP
The idea was just the one, but I can't remember why... I think it was because we wanted one to be a more conventional trainer?
But, since we were going with the civil war idea, we could maybe say that the twins were separated and have ended up on opposite sides? Which is how they're meant to stop the fighting?

But the talking aspect sounds good!

With the way this RP is going, we might end up with three plotlines running alongside each other—Team Skull, Sun, and Moon. That's a lot lol!​

Angel Rp

Here's a form sheet for our characters!
Name:
Race:
Backstory:
Other:
(If there is anything else of course, like a pet peeve or quirk)

Hahaha! Dat Catholic lyfe :cool::)

What we talking about 'raising the stakes'? Perhaps an angel isn't supposed to be in love with a human? Cause something might happen to the human?

Perhaps..... something bad happens to the human..... this might be a little extreme and out there, but perhaps this.... and note that you can shut this down if you want..... now: there is a reason why angels and humans aren't supposed to be together. On the off chance that a human falls in love with an angel, a bond will slowly form between the two. It starts off light, but it slowly gets more and more intense as time passes. When it gets to a certain point, it gets to the point where the partners don't want to be with anybody else. Like a flame that wouldn't die, and just gets more and more powerful.

If, for any reason, the two partners are separated for a long period of time, the human will slowly break down emotionally and mentally (mostly emotionally tho).

I imagine that the human will grow depressed, distraught, and all these intense feelings and emotions just bombard and wreck their mind. Eventually..... It gets to the point where the human is at extreme risk for suicide due to their depression......

Fucking hell. I got grim.... Again..... Look, I'm sorry for that idea. Seriously, I need to ease up on the negative stuff.

Maybe, we're just talking about earthly woes and risks? Maybe my charcater is at risk for being evicted? Maybe losing her job? Perhaps because of some rich bitch (Or nibba) who wants to buy surrounding property?

Pokémon Rp
Is it possible that you want to explore another plotline? Like what if we tried something similar to the Pokémon games? Obviously not per batim.....

And if not, then it's alright. Team Skull's goal is to just cause as much havoc as they can during the war right? And to prevent the prophecy from fulfilling itself? Should we keep their hideout the same as the games? Someplace for our characters to run to?

Angel RP
Cool, I'll start working on that!

Oh, I like that. That's a good overlying thing. But I was thinking about something more 'normal' lol.

We should have an earthly thing going on; the kind of thing that the angel looks at and thinks 'that's so stupid, it doesn't matter', but she's forced to come around and help out because of her friendship with the human. Anything of what you mentioned would work, so do you have a preference??

Pokémon RP
What were you thinking?? Would this replace one of the storylines, or merge some together, or?​

Angel Rp
Hmmmmm. I'm cool for the eviction via rich bitch... oh snapz! Okay, so another thing came to me...

Look at this: The human's family (or it could be just a single member, it don't matter to me.) Is actually disapproving of same-sex couples. So, in reality, the woman is secretly bisexual, and she just shows off whatever male partners she might have at the time. Now, on top of that, her father runs a small company [a part of me wants the father to be like a deacon or pastor of a church ;p ;)], and every year, there is an event that he (and sometimes his wife) host.

Maybe, by the time the event happens, the human is so smitten for the angel, that she wants to impress everyone.... at the same time. Maybe she volunteers to help with setting up the event, and asks for the Angel to help her so they'd be in favor of her parents; that way, if and when the human comes out with her relationship, she'd have more confidence with the hope that they'll see how good the Angel is and approve of their relationship together.

As you can tell.... this idea is totally open for angst. Damn, I'm just hardwired for that shit huh?
But then again..... an angsty situation doesn't make an angsty charcater, right?

Pokémon Rp

You know? I was about to dismiss the whole idea..... But maybe it could merge with Sun and Moon's journey. To stop the war, both them and their Pokémon partners have to get stronger to have a chance. A whole lot of chances for our Team Skull members to have run-ins with our heroes. And character development x3​

Angel RP
Ohhhhh, that is an A+ idea mate!! You're doing alllllllll the legwork here lmfao.
But yeah, that's definitely a shout, a good shout. Would probably happen a little bit later into the RP, right?

Pokémon RP
I do like the idea, but how would it work with Moon, the twin that grew up in the forest? Surely she wouldn't be a 'trainer' and more just a friend to the pokémon?
We could sort this out by adding in another character. We can have Sun, and then a friend to Sun. This also opens up the option of leaving Moon a little more mysterious?​

Para-School Rp

Sorry it took so damn long, but here is Hannah's little form sheet!​
Name: Hannah Colt​
Appearance: At 5'6, Hannah's frame is lean and muscular, due to her fondness for movement and vigorous activity. Her medium-length hair is often put in a bun to prevent hair from slapping her eyes and face, but it is also let down when she's in the mood for it to be. Hazel eyes compliment her dirty blonde hair, and she always wears some sort of flower clip in her hair to keep her hair tight. Her attire often consists of casual blouses and capris pants, along with two or three pairs of running shoes that match her attire in one way or another.​
Weapons/Powers: Umbrakinetic Body - when one has the ability to transform their physical form into one made of shadows.​
  • When she shifts into her shadow form, Hannah can keep the form up for long while - for nearly 24 hours if she really needed to. In this form, her typical mode of locomotion is her shifting into an amorphous form - similar to these shadows- and traveling along solid ground. She can also shift into any form of animal she desires, so long as she's seen their form and can recall it well enough. Shadowy wisps flutter along the fringes of her being whenever she's in her shadow form.
    • Hannah can indirectly attack someone through that person's shadows. If course, that would mean that the target can't be in a shady place, and she can't attack through shadows at night.
  • Umbrakinesis - Hannah can control any shadow within a 50 ft radius, and use them to her desire. The more distance she tries to extend, the more energy she ends up using. Less distance, she can control them for much longer. If she tries to push herself too hard, she'll end up wearing out her body to the point of exhaustion.
    • Signs of extreme fatigue form overexertion include - nosebleeds, blurry vision, weakness and sweating until she ultimately faints from exhaustion. Her time spent unconscious depends on how hard she pushes herself beforehand. She also has to be taken care when she wakes up since she'll be weak from the strain.
And I also added some stuff for Lars' sheet as well. If you still want a full background, then say so.​
Angel Rp

Here's my character form!​
Name: Diana Monroe​
Appearance: Diana is a 5'4 African American, with curly brown hair, and brown eyes to match. She has more than a few scars that decorate her body; the ones that are easiest to be seen are the ones that run along her arm. The more hidden ones are the three jagged parallel scars that were inflicted on her right hip. Her neck has a few moles that have grown on her neck, but they aren't bulbous, simply darkened lumps that stick out easily on her skin. Diana mainly wears glasses, and sometimes she wears contacts on those days that she doesn't want to wear them - but the bottom line is that she has bad eyesight. Her attire is mostly casual - t-shirts, casual blouses, spaghetti strapped shirts, capris, shorts, jeans, running shoes, and sneakers. She doesn't like feeling constricted in atricles of clothing, so she likes loose and airy clothing. No matter where she goes, Diana walks around with a small backpack to carry her essentials, like her wallet, keys, etc. This is because she dislikes wearing purses, which she deems as feminine and cumbersome.​
Race: Human​
Personality: Diana is generally a friendly person- she likes to talk to others about anything she can have an input about and she often feels the need to help anyone that seems to need it. Even so, she tends to let more of her personality come out when she's around children. Her tomboyish attitude - that often peeks its troublesome head out - threads itself into much of what she does - sometimes its shown in her attire, sometimes its in her interests, and other-times, it shows through how she perceives certain things pertaining towards the image of girls and females in general.​
And yet, strangely, despite this outspoken image, the attitude is often hidden under a shy demeanor. While Diana might talk to someone, if they come off as rude, aggressive, or uninterested, she'll just as easily back off and go back to being quiet and shy, keeping to herself while she does her own thing - and more often than not, she'll have some of her feelings hurt. She doesn't like it when people get angry, and tends to retreat somewhere if someone is mad, especially if the anger is directed towards her for whatever reason. Because of this, she often tries to make others happy so she wouldn't have to see an angry face. Her shyness asked hesitation also prevents her from speaking against someone, even if she knows - or even just feels - that they're wrong. But, ironically, because of this method to avoid conflict, she brings it upon herself when people get mad at her for not speaking up, which, in turn, makes her even more withdrawn than before.​
Backstory: When Diana came to the world, she would be the second child to be born, under her brother, Ashton. She grew up being spoiled, thanks to her family and their financial good standings. However, even though she got almost everything she wanted, Diana kept her shy and friendly demeanor.​
She grew up into adulthood like that - shy and friendly. By the time she was 16, she was constantly told about her father's aspirations to expand his little handful of companies, and was often told on how much she could do in his stead. But Diana had other ideas, and when she voiced her desires for other things, she was regarded as odd. As the years went by, her opinions and perefernces and shyness eventually had ber become the black sheep of the family. A black sheep, but still loved.​
Even so, Diana wanted to know how it felt living among the middle class group of society, so she asked her parents if she could live somewhere else for a while. Her parents agreed, but in the form of a bet - she would have a sum of money to take from. Diana would live on her own for a year, and after a year they'd see how far she'd gone. If she didn't like living out there, then she'd be able to come back.​
Other:
  • Diana is a closeted bisexual. Not in terms of admitting it to the public, but in terms of admitting it to her family.... Its another story. For years, her parents (namely her father) have voiced their displeasure in the idea of same-sex coupling. She wants to tell them, but she doesn't have the heart to speak up and so, for fear of being casted out.
  • Diana is a quirky woman. She tends to do funny little things when she's by herself, like purposely singing off-key, or saying dancing while she walks. As far as she knows, she's never had anybody see her doing these things, so to be seen would be utterly embarassing if anybody witnessed her doing it now.

Hey, could we have someone like..... Cause nosy trouble? Like...... maybe someone that Diana's father knows ends up seeing Diana in the city, seeing her with the Angel? At first it looks as if they're friends, but then maybe a small romantic gesture or even a kiss gives it away.

And it wouldn't be a big deal...... Except that the acquaintance shares the father's insight on same-sex couples....... trouble could get in the air ;>_>;

Of course, that would happen later on on the Rp, when feelings begin to bloom and shit.

Pokémon Rp

Hmmmm..... If you can recall, in the series, the show did cover a small plot arc with N. He was shown living in a forest on his own, living and taking care of injured and abandoned Pokémon. He never fought with Pokémon, instead, he used himself as bait while they went away. However, after the arc was done, N decided to go on a journey himself, to figure out and learn what it means to be a proper and kind trainer, and the bonds that are shared between trainer and Pokémon.....

Okay, that might have nothing to do with what I want to say.... I mean, N wasn't even raised by Pokémon..... then again, since Ghetsis didn't really raise him like a parent should, it could be argued that he was indeed raised by Pokémon.... or at least like friends woukd take care of one another.....

I guess we could do anyone person. But perhaps, Moon would just ask Pokémon to help her out? That's how it works right?

Last edited:
TTTSitN
She's sick!! You're gonna 'main' Hannah, yeah?

Actually don't lol! Let's keep it all mysterious!! I'm not planning on telling you anything about my characters' pasts until it comes up in plot...

Angel RP
Diana looks killer! I gotta ask though, how is the plot with her losing the home going to work out if her parents are giving her money?
Aw hell, ngl, I totally forgot that like...I meant to make a form lmfao. I'll have it done my tomorrow hopefully?

Oh, that's really really good. We've got a lot of conflict for when they're actually in a relationship. I'm actually gonna start putting stuff in a spoiler so that we don't forget anything lmfao. AC is shorthand for 'angel character', until I get a character made properly.​

• Diana faces eviction due to a wealthy person attempting to buy large areas of property.
———​
  • A family–friend of Diana's becomes suspicious of Diana and AC.
  • Diana attempts to paint AC in a good light to her parents, before coming out with their relationship.
  • AC needs to return to Heaven, and has to leave Diana behind.
  • Diana and AC realise that their relationship has forged a bond so deep between them that it would kill either of them if they were separated.
They're arranged roughly in order, and obviously we can adjust as time goes on. The divider separates 'non–relationship moments' from 'relationship moments', if you get me.

Also, did we talk about wether or not my character is upfront that they're an angel or not?

Pokémon RP
I never watched the show, man, but I get what you're saying.

And yeah, that would work, it just wouldn't be a traditional trainer–pokémon relationship. Which will actually be fun, since you'll get a lot of freedom there!​

TTTSitN
Yup! And coolio! Glad you like Lars and Hannah!

Angel Rp

Holy shit, I can't believe I forgot about that. I did want to talk about eviction......

Shit..... hmmmmmm.... I'll change it then. Middle-class family then! And since we're talking about keeping things mysterious, imma take a small bit of information from Diana's form out. Hopefully, you'll forget about it by the time it actually comes out.

SHIT, I hope that I won't fucking forget about it by the time it comes up in the Rp ;-;
That's kinda why I write things down in my forms, to be a reminder for myself. But eh, I think I can just make something up when the time comes x3

Oh! And if you'll allow it, can I put one more thingy up for conflict?

Ahem: despite Diana's family being religious (just going to church and whatnot. A simple and general faith.), Diana actually stopped putting energy into religion. After an incident during her childhood, she's stopped believing in God.

But during her teenage years, Diana realized how childish and foolish it was to completely discredit His existence, so she simply acknowledges the fact that there is an entity in existence, and just keeps herself away from such intense faith.

Depending on how intense your AC is towards God and His word, this could rub them the wrong way. Could also bring forth character development for Diana.

And no, we did not discuss whether we say if your charcater admits if they're an angel or not. That shit will be interesting tho.

Pokémon Rp

Coolio! So, that would mean you get your Team Skull charcater and Sun, while I have my Team Skull charcater and Moon. That leaves the extra charcater for along the way. Should they be met in the beginning, or further along down the way? Like, Sun's friend that lives in a different city, or even island, lol.

Angel RP
Finally got my character done! Sorry it took so long :/
Name: Mara Deyton

Appearance: Mara is, at the moment, totally indistinguishable from a normal human, appearing as an East Asian woman standing at 5’11”, with a narrow, straight frame. She has pale skin, with slight warm undertones that don’t match her cold vibe. She has thin pitch–black hair that sits straight. While it comes to just below her chest, she often pulls into a ponytail or a neat donut–bun. She has upturned mono–lidded eyes, which are a very deep brown. Even her face betrays her harsh nature, as she has high cheekbones, a long nose, and full lips set in a permanent scowl, all of which come together to make her look as moody as she is. She has two vicious–looking scars that run on either side of her spine, but they’re always hidden.

Her clothing style is masculine, and she always looks carefully put together. Her casual attire consists of polo shirts and straight jeans (always cuffed), and her formal clothes keep with the same masculine style as she prefers suits to skirts. Her shoes are all formal–style, consisting of brown and black dress shoes. She always wears the same earrings; a golden stud in her right ear, and a small golden hoop in her left. As her time on earth goes on, she’ll accumulate more golden jewellery. Despite avoiding feminine clothing, she does wear everyday makeup.
wVqSfWBcAu6c7o2SUR4epoD_jQH8ojJpuYdjycqFUZkJ_TjOf28aZZJzll_xSdaNoKmq4_Zo-JZUWYYJdiZjCz8qnFa1vUfOjNZ4_b_tQzuRjraTejFsyNiVKCcS2NuszjSV1hsz

Race: (Fallen) Angel

Personality: Mara used to be a big softie—she was generous and helpful, and had a soft spot for the humans that she looked out for on Earth. However, the years have changed her into a hardened individual. She’s now apathetic, cynical, and a lot of the time she can be very harsh with no prompting. She thinks herself a ‘realist’, when really she’s just such an ardent pessimist that she thinks the world is really that bad. She still has her big heart, but it’s dormant under the centuries of angst.

Mara can be very stubborn, especially when it comes to her opinions and her values. Sometimes what she thinks is just plain wrong, but she’s usually too proud to admit that, even when she’s backed into a corner. She’s more likely to panic and start shouting than step down from her stance, but she’d never admit it was a panic—she’d tell you that it’s ‘righteous indignation’, or something like that.

She’s very independent and introverted, and generally prefers to stick it out on her own. In fact, she really hates relying on other people, whether it be something work–related, or something more personal, like her mental health. While she can work as a team, she doesn’t like to do it much, and if she does she prefers a role that lets her fade into the background.

Backstory: Mara was created to help with the increase in people entering Heaven after Jesus was resurrected on Earth. She was born into an age of the Earth where people were kind—lots of people were still cruel, but lots more were doing their best to live holy and good lives. Additionally, the cruel people were punished for what they did, and ended up in Hell, while good people got their reward and went to Heaven.

However, time passed, and things changed on Earth. People started to manipulate the Bible to say the things that they wanted it to, and more and more people started to follow a version of God that was totally different from the real one. Many of these people still got into Heaven, while the people they treated poorly sometimes still went to Hell. Time passed, and Mara tried to convince a few powerful angels to go to Earth to try and fix the damage that was done; Mara loved the humans, and she wanted as many of them to come to Heaven as possible. But as worse and worse things happened, she gradually became apathetic, falling out of love with the human race, and no longer caring about what happened to them.

More and more centuries passed, and modern–day events fully locked Mara’s heart away. She became an angsty, mean cynic. One day, she started a conversation with a more powerful angel. This developed into a debate, and then an argument. Mara, angered by her superior’s words (primarily by his optimism and ever–lasting love for humans) said the wrong thing in the heat of the moment. This, in conjunction with her very un–angelic attitudes, was enough reason for discipline to be acted out. In order to make her realise that not all humans were as cruel as they seemed, the High Angels sentenced her to live on Earth, for as long as it took for her to lose her ice–cold heart.

Other:
  • While ‘Mara’ is her real name, ‘Deyton’ is a fake surname.
  • The High Angels believe it’ll take her at least a century or two until she can come back to Heaven, but this is only their estimate; she’ll be called back as soon as she’s ready.

Oooh, okay! I looked over it and I can't remember anything being missing, so you're good lmfao.

I think that would be good relationship development, actually! Mara is pretty religious, and she'd be so paranoid about Diana getting into Heaven that she would push her into the religion. But if Diana's pretty stubborn on her own views, they would have to learn to come to a middle. Character development for the two of them too, of course.

I don't think she would. It would make sense that that would be a no–no. If a literal angel comes to you, you're gonna have to believe in whatever religion they tell you, which then means that your belief in the religion has no meaning, your faith isn't quite real, and you'd probably auto–go–to–Hell. So, she could tell Diana, but it would doom her. Opinions?

Pokémon RP
Hmm, I'm not sure. But I was thinking that it would be a new friend, either way.​

Angel Rp

Holy shit! Mara looks amazing! And omg a permanent scowl is so fucking accurate xDDD
Bruh, when I looked at the age, my brain immediately thought - 'born in 1985'
:emoji_laughing::emoji_sweat_smile:
in reality, she's 1,985 years old. fuck me, you didn't put any damn commas x'D

I was hoping you'd like it! Now, to give fair warning, the original reasoning for Diana to not do the whole religious thing might be ridiculous and it might not make sense. But I wanted a reason that could make a young girl who didn't fully understand how faith and everything works to be offended and hurt, and have someone to blame. I might make a more serious second reason, I'm still thinking about that.

Welp, of course Diana will be stubborn in her views at first, but there's always a chance for a broad to have a change of heart *wink wink*

There could be a thing where someone gives hints to Diana that angels on earth are real, and that Diana should try to piece things together that may or may not make sense. Or maybe some creature threatens Diana and Mara might nave no choice but to try and defend herself and Diana.

See, you know how some of those shows/movies have some otherworldly being get sent to earth, being so-called stripped of all their powers, only to find out that they have this small bit of power left in them? Mara could try and figure out how to deal with such small amount of power at her disposal? That's if you even want this on our plate of conflict and bullshit xDDDDDDD

That, or Mara might end up accidentally saying it when she thought she was alone, and Diana might've heard it. We could have parts where Mara can talk to angels if she politely requests for one's presence in a prayer. xD
Either that, or one or two angels might wanna be dicks and show up randomly in Mara's presence. Either way, Mara can always know if an angel is in fact near her, thanks to some angelic sensing? Or just the fact that she can remember who these nibbas are xD

Pokemon RP
Okay! New friend works as well. I ain't tripping x3

Back