Storyteller's Circle Comic: Participation Interest

Hah. Thank you everyone for your consent. :p I certainly didn't expect this kind of response but it makes me happy. I've had so many of you offer help too which is greatly appreciated and I'll take up if needed.

Thank you for all your support. And while WiZ is right in the fact that I can't use all of you at once, this is a thread just to find out who I can use and will be ongoing for each monthly comic so if I haven't used people in the first one, and you have posted here, you still may be used in the future. Again it all depends on the monthly storyline.

Again, thank you for the overwhelming response and ideas. Greatly appreciate the support and kind words the community have given so far. I look forward to getting this comic out for you to see.

One thing I forgot to add on the main thread, which I will be once home, is if people no longer want their user name to appear in the comics, to just send a PM and I will make a note of this. Just wanted to let you know that as well.

Have a good day everyone! :D

I'll be in it, but only if I can be the leader of the idiocracy (the dumbest one in the comic, and/or be the punch line) I'm already the butt of most humor irl, and it's fun to make others laugh at my expense. (Seriously, I'm a freakin' idiot, and I do real dumb things.) If you portray me almost exactly as I am irl, then everyone reading this comic would be a heart-attack from death by laughter (in a good way) I am that stupid, and I'm proud of it.

Last edited:
I may not be very much a part of the community yet, but I don't mind if it does come up. Just don't think I'd add much to it :p

It has always been my dream to become a cute little computer key:p
I give you my consent ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This sounds like a really awesome idea. I don't mind if you add me in, so yeah feel free to do that. Unlike many others that have already posted, I have no artistic talent in me whatsoever, so even if you need assistance in that department I wouldn't be able to help, sorry. My skill lies in writing xD

Anyway good luck with this project, it is definitely a big commitment, but I'm sure everyone on the site will enjoy it. Take care Cream!

Back