Storyteller's Circle Comic: Participation Interest

I hath become what is feared most. CTRL.

HYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! AAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGHH!!!!

=)

Hello everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Cream and part of the creative team. You may be in a role play with me, or seen me in the chat and in the creative forums (and I may just be annoying people in the game forums ;)). If you know me, great, if you don't know me then hello!

You may have seen in the Storyteller's Circle Highlights sneak preview, that a site comic is on the way. If you have not seen that announcement yet, you can find it here.

So, down to business. What am I doing?

I'm creating a site comic that will hopefully entertain you all. I've done a couple of comic pages before, and have great pleasure to do one for Storyteller's Circle. Before I get going on the first page, I need a couple of things from yourselves. As users of the site, I want to have us in the comic, but I do understand not everyone wants to have themselves portrayed in such things, so this thread is for users to express that they don't mind being in the comic. I will only use users that have posted it as an okay here.

That said, I'm not going to be drawing the users as cartoon people, so I also won't need any photos of yourself or anything to go by, if you're worried about that. I won't even need a description of your looks. I haven't decided on how I'm definitely going to portray yourselves in the comic just yet, but as I still need to work on drawing people, and therefore it won't be as people.

At this point in time, I'm only looking for your consent to be used as a character, within the comic and not for actual comic ideas. That's not to say ideas are unwelcome. If you do have any ideas regarding the storyline and do want to share them with me, then feel free to drop me a line via PM. If they were used, or have inspired me in any way, I'd be sure to fully credit you as well, though there is no guarantee that they will be used.

If you register your consent before the 20th, of each month, then you may find yourself in that month's comic strip. Again, I don't have any guarantees that every user will be featured each month as it does depend on the story. This thread is just to make sure that when I do use users, they are happy for me to do so.

Many thanks,

Cream :)

Though I'm new, I think you'll get my consent every month anyways.

Just to let everyone know, I'm in the making of the second comic strip, so if you still want the possibility of being a character within it, and haven't posted here, then let me know. I haven't drawn it up yet so there is still time. :)

We at Jehanne(tm) Inc. recognize that we permit the legal identity "Cream" (heretofore referred to as "the author") to display the name and or likeness of the Jehanne(tm) Inc. branding and markeing (heretoforth referred as "imagery") for a term of no less than one (1) comic release cycle. The necessary use of said imagery and continued upkeep of the agreement is up the the discretion of the author to confirm or deny.

I'm in for February! Idk if this is the right thread to post on, and I know it's Feb. 24th, but I thought I should let you know in case it's not too late :)

It'seems the right thread! Unfortunately too late for this month as I have finished this month's strip. I aim to have them drawn and finished by the 20th of each month, to give people an idea. But for everyone who has posted interest, I make a note for future issues also. :)

Yo, Ducky! I'm down for whenever you want to slap me in. :) Got some grapes here for you as umm... bribe if needed. <3

You might be new but you can still be included if you want. It doesn't matter how old or new, you just have to let me know :)
Thank you very much, but I'm sure I won't be of much use considering my experience on this site. Thanks for the offer. If you wish to include me, though, you're welcome to. :)

Back