Aimée just shrugged, knowing she couldn't knock out Ginger for many reasons, but the urge was still there. The pompous ass deserved to have her teeth knocked in for all the trauma she keeps causing Louis. Sighing, she climbed into the car, making it clear that she was more than ready to get going. Her bag was tossed into the backseat and she tapped her chin, trying to figure out how the hell they were going to get the papers back from the deranged female. "Well, we'd better come up with a plan before we get to her. Either that or we're going to do a smash and grab. Actually... that might work."

Glancing at Gil, she smirked, wondering if they could sneak up on Ginger, grab the folder and run away laughing or something. Maybe they could shout that these are not the papers she is looking for in a Star Wars type manner. Humming softly, she ran her fingers through her hair and released a very long yawn, wanting more sleep than what little she seemed to have gotten. "Either way, he owes us big time."

Louis were rushing down the stairs, using a little magic to enhance their speed in order to reach the ground floor.

"And you were going to tell me about your Ex-Wife When?!" Fa asked a bit irritated.

"When We got to know each other a little bit! The Divorce is a little Recent!?" responded Louis taking a chance and jumping from the railing, floating on a bubble of hair to the ground floor to reach the door.

"Wait...Recent?!" she asked a little shocked.

"Yeah I'll explain a little bit more once this little crisis is over! The Magical Board will kill me if they find out about thi-"

"Calm down!" replied Fa as they made it out the door, "This will be handled quietly if you don't panic!" she looked at him with a smirk, "So you've never been in this situation before have you?" she asked almost amused now.

"y-...Yeah..." he said sheepishly. Fa sighed and rolled her ayes, the smile still on her lips.

"Give me your phone...and Dial it to Gilbert." she suddenly said.

Louis looked at her for a minute, pulling out his phone and dialing it to Gil and handing it to her. Within a few minutes someone picked up, "Mr. Gilbert is it? Hi this is Fa Lee. We met at the nightclub? Yes the one who took Louie home" she said with a smirk that made Louis blush, "Yes look to make things clear I think what Louis really wanted you to do is sniff her out before she got to her office. After that we can take it from there. Sorry for wasting your time. How was your full moon?" she asked with an odd calm to her voice...

proxy.php

SNIFFING PARTY

He sighed and rested against the seat of the car, trying to recharge his body so they could try to chase Ginger for Louis. "For sure, he owes us a lot." he replied to Aimée and then took a deep breath as he tried to figure out a way to grab the papers that wouldn't end with them in the police department with charges of assault. His phone then rang and he fished it out of the pocket of his hoodie, he saw Louis name blinking on the screen and answered the call.

"What's up, man?" he greeted his friend, hoping that he would say that he found a solution for dealing with Ginger that doesn't involve them needing to hit and run. But he was surprised by a female voice coming from the other side of the line "Mr. Gilbert is it?"

"Uh... yeah?!" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but soon things got clear.

"Hi this is Fa Lee. We met at the nightclub?"

"Oh! Yeah, I remember you." he let out a chuckle because he usually calls her as Miss Eye-Fucker. "Yes the one who took Louie home."

"Well, from what I heard you did more than take my friend home." he chuckled once again, this time in amusement and looked at Aimée who was almost asleep once again.

"Yes look to make things clear I think what Louis really wanted you to do is sniff her out before she got to her office. After that we can take it from there. Sorry for wasting your time."

"Oh! That's a fucking relief. We're heading back right away so you guys can use some wolf noses to track that bitch." he let out a sigh, glad that they didn't had to knock the ex down or anything of the sort. They just had to track her down.

"How was your full moon?" the female asked him and he once again glanced at Aimée as a smirk got plastered on his lip, he couldn't remember much from last night, memories foggy and out of order but he was sure from what he remembered that it was great.

"Fan-fucking-tastic!" he let out and passed a hand through his fluffy white hair. "Anyways. We're heading back, try to calm Louis down while we're on our way." he then hang up the phone and slid it back into the pocket of his hoodie, he turned the engine of the car on and started driving back to the apartment building that they live in. The drive didn't took long. mostly because Gilbert was driving as fast as he could without exceeding the speed limits since he wouldn't like to be stopped. Soon enough they arrived at the front at the apartment building and he parked near the sidewalk. He could see Fa and Louis standing there and he rolled down his window "So, need me to sniff something?"

proxy.php

Last edited:
"Great To hear! Looking forward to finally meeting you and the Verona lady more personally soon. Bye" she heard the phone hung up and handed it back to Loius, "There. was that so difficult?" she said with a smirk.

When they arrived Louis gave a light sigh before approaching Gil's car, "I've got nothing except..." he looked down at his hand, "I don't suppose her perfume would do? Her hand brushed against mine when she took the papers." he said feeling sheepish, "If not her perfume should be still hanging in the air? you know what it smells like."

proxy.php

WRIST? NO WAY!

The albino furrowed his eyebrows at his friend's remark. He then stepped out of the car, turning it off but leaving the window open since Aimée was asleep on the passenger seat, Gilbert carefully closed the door and looked with a mix of confused and disgusted expression to his friend.

"You made me come all the way here to smell your wrists?" he rolled his eyes and shook his head, having a hard time to understand how Louis would be smelling like Ginger. "Dude, look what you're saying in front of your girl!" he pointed at Fa as he continued "You should be smelling like her and not your ex." he sighed and took a deep breath as he passed a hand through his messy hair.

"Are you sure you don't have any... uh... memento you kept from Ginger? Her perfume is a bit generic, another women can wear the same one. It's not something specific of one person. I need to smell
her smell. A piece of cloth would do very well, now if you don't have something that she owned or that she touched for more than a brief second I don't think I can help ya."

He leaned forward and took a sniff of Louis wrist that was still outstretched "Nice perfume. I've smelled that before... where was it? Oh yeah... when I walked in front of the Victoria Secret's store at the mall." he let out without thinking much and a small blush adorned his pale cheeks as he quickly added "The smell is strong. Messes up a bit with my nose... was trying to find the food court..." he trailed off, feeling like he was just making himself look even more pathetic. "Anyways... piece of cloth?"

proxy.php

"First off..." spat Louis as he looked at Fa, "...She grabbed my wrist and thought eh fresh scent is something. I don't know bro I'm a professor of standard magic not magical biology!" he said in a high whisper, "Secondly, no...Sadly when we um...When she left me she took everything...I mean the only thing she didn't take was the Watch she gave me for my Birth-" he looked at the watch for a moment and looked at Gilbert...

Back