Louis sipped on his beer incredulously as he shook his head shocked, "I have...no idea" he replied still stunned. He looked over at Gilbert for a moment, not even hearing the click of heels behind him.

"Girlfriend?" asked a female voice, causing Louis to snap from his failing trance and shook his head. He turned to find the voice belonged to the Asian woman from earlier, holding a martini glass of something expensive. He paused for a moment before finding a proper answer in his head.

Last edited:

proxy.php

ASIAN ENCHANT

The albino looked up to the voice that was just introduced at the conversation, it was the Asian woman that was constantly looking at Louis from the bar. He had noticed he kept looking at her too so before his friend could formulate an answer, Gilbert acted.

"No, he's single." a smirk got plastered on his face as he slowly pushed his friend closer to the woman.

"As for Verona. I'm gonna solve it. She's our friend and it seems she has a bit of a secret life." he sighed and scanned around, trying to plot a plan in his head to confront Aimée. He then saw the body guard in front of the door that led to the back rooms and a quick plan got plotted in his head "Miss, why don't you take my friend back to the bar? I think he's in need of something a bit stronger than beer and a good company would do him well too."

With that, Gilbert patted his friend on the shoulder, gave Louis the half drank bottle of beer he had been holding and gave him a look that said enjoy your night before walking away from the couple that had sparkling electricity between them. He then walked closer to the bodyguard that was standing at the entrance to the back rooms and asked "Hey, how do I get to have a private lap dance with one of the girls?"

The big gorilla-like man that stood taller than Gilbert stared down at the albino as if examining him before speaking up. "Fifty dollars and a name. I'll set you in one of the rooms on the back."

It went easier than Gilbert thought it would be, it was just a hunch of his that he would be able to have a private lap dance. Some places allow it others don't and he thought that Secret Moon was the latter. He grabbed a fifty bill and outstretched it between his index and middle finger so the bodyguard could take it. "Verona." was all that he replied with. It didn't took the bodyguard long to set Gilbert in one of the rooms in the back, they were small and consisted of a big and round lounge sofa that had enough space to do more than a private dance with tons of decorative satin pillows that Gilbert was sure wouldn't have been clean in a long while, the light of the ambient was dim and there was a small frigobar with some glasses on top of it and a bowl of mixed nuts in case someone needed a drink and a snack. He shook his head as he couldn't believe the situation he put himself in but he also knew that seeing his friend dancing on the stage had ruined his night, he wouldn't be able to focus on anything else until he had a talk with Aimée. So calling Verona for a lap dance was the only way of being able to solve the situation right away and in private. He don't want to cause her trouble in her work place, he just want to straight things up.

proxy.php

Loius watched as Gilbert take off. A grin fell on the Asian woman's lips as she nudged Louis in the elbow.

"Friends like that are hard to come by these days no?" she asked, the grin evolving into a smirk on her lips.

Louis shook his head, "As any" he simply said, "Uh! I need a drink!" he said as he saw that his beer bottle was now empty and Gils bottle was half empty. The Asian Woman Smirk became wider.

"Come on. I'll buy you a drink" she offered, her heels clicking as she went back towards the bar. Loius eyed her up and down and let his face turn to a smirk of his own as he watched the Asian Woman clicking her heels and intentionally swishing her hips as she walked to the bar. Without a second thought he sat the beer bottles aside to follow her.

"Thanks, Miss?" he asked, finally realizing that Louis didn't catch a name.

"Lee" she replied with a giggle that made Louis quiver with excitement, "Fa Lee" she finished as she reached out her hand.

He took her hand, shaking it as respectfully as possible, "Louis Mason" he replied back. Her eyes widened for a moment as he said his name.

"So you're Professor Mason?" she said with a little bit of surprise.

He furrowed his eyebrow for a moment, "I'm sorry um...how do you know i'm a teacher?" he asked. His mind going from enjoying this to nervous...Great, more surprises he thought.

"I heard about you by my friend Malcolm. Malcolm Thompson?" she explained. Louis' eyes widened upon realization. The worry faded but not far yet...

"Mal Thompson from Potions?" he blurted out, not even thinking to cover it, "so...you're" he started to insinuate.

"Yes!" she said with a bit of confidence and even more excitement, "I'm a witch from Hong Kong looking to teach here! I just transferred here about a week ago!" She explained.

Louis' worry was still there but it was fading as they started talking when the bartender came up, "And what will the gentlemen be having?"

"Whiskey Neat" said Louis instinctively as Lee began to talk...

Aimée was backstage just staring at the mirror as she sat in her special chair. Of all the places, why did they have to come here? Sighing hard, she was unsure how to fix this and knew that they now knew that she had been lying this whole time. Fuck. Grabbing a bottle of vodka kept beneath her table, she took a few swigs of it and flopped her head against the counter. She was supposed to go back out and mingle, but at that moment, she had no desire to do anything except drink and pout.

"Should have called in sick." She muttered, vaguely hearing steps coming up behind her. Glancing at the bodyguard, she wrinkled her nose up when told she had a private lap dance request. "Mmkay, be right there."

Grumbling, the lithe female slid to her feet and moved over to her locker to pick out another outfit and transfer the funds into her lock box. She decided on a sexy school girl outfit and slid it on and the hat off. Locking up her locker, she made her way to the private rooms, noting the light on the one that was for her. Exhaling deeply to ensure that she was not projecting anything except what the customer would want, Aimée made her way into the room, shutting the door behind her.

"So, what's your pleasure, sir? What kind of music and dance do you want?" Aimée cooed out sexily, still facing the door.

proxy.php

LAP DON'T

He was sitting on the edge of the lounge sofa, staring at the door and tapping his feet rhythmically on the floor as he tried to drain the tension off of his body and also think through what he should say when she walked into the room. While he was lost in his thoughts, Aimée walked into the room and he looked at her, not helping himself but stealing a long look at her body dressed in such short school skirt. The damage was done, he now could see how sexy his friend looked like and he was sure he will never look at her on the same way he used to. He shook his head and got on his feet, speaking up in a very authoritarian tone.

"No music. And I'm not really interested in dancing either. A good talk will do." he crossed his arms over his chest and waited for her to turn around before continue speaking "Why lie to me?" he doesn't even remembered mentioning Louis at the moment, he was very disappointed that she lied to him. They were both werewolves, he thought that such thing made them have a strong connection. He always tried to look after her like she was part of his pack. Even though he was honestly a bit far away from his real pack, which was his family. His whole family consisted of werewolves and they didn't live in Chicago but actually in Naperville; so he only saw them in weekends or holidays. Aimée was to him the closest thing of being connected with his wolf heritage in the big city. "I thought you trusted me!" he said outraged, his ruby eyes having a darker aspect in the dim lit room, they were as dark as wine now, showing all the emotions boiling inside him.

proxy.php

Her entire body froze at the sound of Gil's voice. Slowly turning around to face him, Aimée couldn't think of a single word to say. Her fingers rubbed her forehead and she squeezed the bridge of her nose while he chastised her for not telling him. He was pissed and sure, he had a right to be, but she also had her reasons for keeping her profession a secret. After what felt like a million years, Aimée finally cleared her throat and sighed heavily.

"Look, I get why you're pissed off, Gilbert, but this isn't exactly something that is a welcome thing in society. I didn't hide it from you to hurt you or anything. I just... it was easier to make up another story and keep this private." She leaned against the door, arms crossed against her chest, suddenly overly aware of what she was wearing. "I'm sorry."

proxy.php

TELL ME THE TRUTH

He scoffed in dislike of what he just heard, as if it wasn't another complete true. "Sure because I'm just like the rest of society!" he moved his hands up in the air and once they moved down again he slapped his own thighs, he let out a loud sigh and took a step closer to her, his eyes still fuming in the dark red color but his tone of voice came out more tranquil.

"Look... I understand the concept of needing to create a story. I know how it feels like to be ostracized by society." he then gestured to his body "Albino werewolf, remember?" he passed both of his hands through his hair "I get it. Society sucks, but I'm not talking about society. I'm not even talking about Louis. I'm talking about me! Why you lied to me! That's what I wanna know."

He noticed her discomfort with the outfit and sighed once again "No... I'm sorry too. Maybe I should have waited to talk to you back home... it's just... I was so surprised and then infuriated by the lies. I felt like I don't even know you, like you have only told lies to me. I never hid anything from you! Or Louis for that matter." he pointed out and took a deep breath, his blood drumming on his ears as he was trying to keep the wolf at bay, it was hard to control the animal instincts when he was angry... and slightly aroused by her smell and looks.

proxy.php

Her gaze dropped from Gilbert's face as he stepped forward and continued to be pissed at her. She knew he wasn't like the rest of society and also knew that he out of everyone would probably understand her profession, but it wasn't like she could change the past. At the time she made her fabricated story up, she barely knew Gilbert or even Louis and she just did what was best to protect herself. "I didn't know you when I first made up that story, Gil... by the time I got to know you, it was too late. I didn't know what to do." Aimée's voice was quiet and she slowly glanced up at him, his scent overpowering her senses for a few minutes.

"This is the only thing I kept from you, Gilbert... everything else has been the truth." She couldn't stop the hurt in her voice, hating that Gil thought she had lied to him about everything that she had told him. "And yes, you should have waited until I got home... this is not the place to have this talk, especially after paying to request a private lap dance with me!" Aimée shouted at him, getting pissed off.

"I already said I was sorry, so I don't know what else you want from me!"

proxy.php

FRUSTRATION

His tensed shoulders seemed to calm down when she told him the reason why she fabricated such story and could tell by her scent that she wasn't lying to him when she said that it was the only thing she told him that wasn't true. He took a deep breath, understanding everything that she was telling him but then she shouted at him.

The albino furrowed his eyebrows when she said that he shouldn't have set up to talk to her in her work. "Well, of course I had to request a lap dance! It's not like they were going to let me walk backstage to talk to you!" he shouted back and without thinking took another step closer to her, now just less than a feet apart. "I know I should have waited to talk later... well, I know now that I thought that through a bit better..." he shook his head "I was pissed okay. My night was spoiled because I couldn't think of anything else after seeing your little performance on stage. It was either talk to you now or carry a grudge and probably go back home to a sleepless night!" he tried to make her understand but not even himself was understanding much the reason why he was so annoyed about her performance earlier today. Was it all really about her lying to him or he had reasons unknown to him yet.

He sighed loudly and answered her in a exasperated way "I know you're sorry, I can smell it. I just... I don't know... I... seeing you at that stage... it pissed me off so much... it wasn't you... I... it was so different..." he groaned in frustration as he was making less sense by the minute.

proxy.php

"Hey! It's not MY fault you moved to the stage to watch my performance!!! I didn't tell you to do that! I'm SO sorry for ruining your night!" Aimée snarled out her words, unable to help herself. The closer he got, the more she could smell him and there was something underlying his scent that she couldn't quite place, but it was an interesting scent. She felt her shoulders tensing up and she placed a hand on his chest, pushing him back just a little.

"You could have told them you wanted to speak to me. It's not like you had to request a fucking lap dance to get a chance to talk to me!" Aimée straightened up her shoulders, standing up straight as she fought to reign in her anger.

"Why on earth did my performance piss you off? It's not like we are dating and you object to this..." She trailed off, arching her brow just a little, head cocking off to the side as she studied him closely.

proxy.php

ANGER OR ELSE?

"I was caught by surprise! And I walked involuntarily... I was trying to process what was happening!" the words came out of him almost like a growl, he stared into her eyes as the boiling anger just build up in his body. But it wasn't feeling much like anger anymore, there was a dash of something else, a bit of something that seemed misplaced. She then pushed him back a bit, he furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Maybe I could but wouldn't you be even more pissed at me if I walked in the backstage?" his face inched closer to her like he was snarling out his words, his eyes a shade so dark of red that it resembled black; like blood when it coagulates. "Well, maybe that was the only way to talk to you about it since you haven't told me anything in all this time we know each other!" he screamed at her as his heart drummed in his chest, his breath was uneven and then, with her last statement that she couldn't get herself to finish, it all hit him like a brick. He was pissed about her performance on stage because he was jealous. He was annoyed that she lied to him because he had feelings for her. But it couldn't be, he always saw her as part of his pack. But a pack could be constituted by lover, by a couple. So, there he stood, inches away from her while his large hands grasped on her shoulders tightly. He took a deep breath and continued staring down at her for a while before his brain finally managed to formulate something to say, he finished her sentence "And I object to this like I'm your mate." he felt his face inch down closer to her but he stopped when their noses touched, a sense of fear blinking on the back of his mind since that's one of those moments that could make or break a relationship. He could lose her friendship forever because of all that jealousy that suddenly took over him or it all could turn into something new.

proxy.php

Aimée didn't flinch when he screamed at her nor did she move a muscle when Gilbert grabbed a hold of her shoulders. His eyes showed his emotions and she just sighed, head shaking just a little. Yes, she would have been pissed if he walked backstage, but at least she could have worn normal clothing to talk to him instead of something sexy as if she were about to give a lap dance to some stranger. It was all confusing and she didn't know what to do or what to even think anymore. Her mind became even more confused when he said that he objected to her dancing like he was her mate.

"Wha...?" Mouth dropping down, Aimée stared in shock at him, barely noting that his mouth was now inches from hers. She felt Gil's nose touch hers and her pulse quickened immediately. He ... he...? She was so confused and had no idea what to think or even say, so the two ended up just staring at each other like a bunch of idiots.

"You object...? Are you saying that you desire something else from me?" She whispered, tilting her head up just a little until her lips crashed against his in a soft sensual kiss.

proxy.php

CLASH OF WOLVES

All he could hear in the room was their breaths and their hearts beating faster, all he could smell was them and it all made his mind don't work properly. He untighten the hold on her shoulders a bit, still holding onto her but now the grasp was softer, more caring and a bit longing. He looked down from her eyes and his gaze met her lips as if his mind was wondering if he should dare. He didn't reply to all the confusion in her voice because he also didn't knew the answer.

It all felt so sudden, has he always felt like that towards her? He couldn't remember, he thought if maybe it was the full moon just on the corner, tomorrow was going to be the first night of full moon. But he knew that it wasn't the moon that was causing that, perhaps intensifying his feelings but for sure not causing. He would like to track back and figure what made him end getting jealous, what sparked such feelings on him but right now he had other concerns on his mind and she seemed to have a lot of questions. She asked him if he desired more from her, he knitted his eyebrows together for a while, pondering his answer so he doesn't make the situation worst than it already was but he didn't had time to answer her as he suddenly felt her lips crashing against his. For a moment he remained in shock, his body frozen by the sudden change of heart in Aimée but soon enough he reciprocated the kiss, sliding his hands down her arms and holding her tightly through the waist. He brought her closer to him as he intensified the sensual kiss.

proxy.php

"And that's when I swore of Sushi for a week!" said Loius with a laugh, Lee letting out a laugh of her own as the two started getting a bit tipsy at the bar.

"So you don't eat that ever again or?" she asked curiously as the music started sounding more faster, more sexual.

"Oh no no! Thanks to my Neighbor Aimee, She got me and Gil back to eating that stuff and it hasn't bothered me ever since!" he said with another chuckle as he sipped another Whiskey. It was his second but he believed he still was normal.

"So if you were given the chance to grab some sushi...would you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, the smirk she's had all evening never fading though she was appearing a bit more drunk with each sip.

Louis looked at her with hooded eyes for a moment, his own smirk forming as he sat the shotglass down, "I'd grab some right now if I wasn't waiting...oh hell He'll find his way home!" he said as he took some cash from his wallet, "Please allow me. It's the least i can do for enjoying your company." he said as he offered his hand. She took it and with a sudden lick of her lips.

"Very well then shall we?" she asked as she pulled him further from the club. The Sensual sounds beating as Louis and Lee moved to the exit...

...Louis groaned as his eyes opened wide...He found himself in his bed, his head feeling like needles were piercing into his forehead and temples. He leaned up from the bed, resting on his elbows and rubbing his face to help him wake up. He looked around the room, still dark and the windows were sealed with only the tiniest cracks of light coming out of them, revealing to at least Louis that Morning had come. He let out another groan before hearing what amounted to soft breathing next to him. When he turned his head, his eyes widened as he realized that Lee was sleeping next to him...naked.

Aimée's eyes closed as Gilbert returned the kiss and pulled her close to him, arm wrapped tightly around her waist. She slid her own hands up his back, resting them against his back as she slid open her mouth a little. Her tongue slowly pushed beyond his lips as she deepened the kiss, body rubbing up against his. Mewling softly, she sucked on his tongue before breaking the kiss. Stepping to the side and away from him to catch her breath, Aimée slowly licked her lips, still tasting him.

"Wow..." She managed before glancing back at Gilbert. "I... I didn't think you would like me like this... I never tried because I didn't want to ruin our friendship and I'm pretty oblivious to the way people feel about me." Aimée shrugged just a little, sliding her fingers through her hair as she undid the braids, letting the locks drop across her back.

"What now? I'm technically off, so I guess we could head back to the apartments? Do we need to find Louis?" Her voice wasn't all that steady, but she was able to at least get coherent sentences out, so that was good she supposed, especially since at that moment all she wanted to do was to find a bed and make love with Gil.

proxy.php

MORNING

After she broke the kiss, the albino was panting softly as he caught up his breath. He swallowed thickly and chuckled "I didn't knew about such feelings until tonight either. And I also tend to be quite oblivious about women checking me out, when Louis is around it's him who tell me that some girl is eyeing me." he passed a hand through his hair and watched as she unbraided her hair, he enjoyed as he watched her long raven hair cascade down her back. He blinked a couple of times when she asked him what to do next, he checked his phone to see the time and then spoke up as he shrugged his shoulder.

"More than likely Louis left with the Asian chick he was flirting with. I guess I'm all yours for the night." he smirked at her and exited the room with her.

The sun was creeping through the white curtains of Gilbert's bedroom, he hasn't drank anything close to enough to be drunk so he had no headaches or any pain over his body. Well, there was a bit of muscle pain from the activities he went through with Aimée, he groaned softly as he rolled on his back and slowly sat up to find an arm wrapped around his torso, he followed the arm and found the raven haired woman he had figured out feelings for on the night before. He smiled down at her and outstretched his left arm to put a lock of her hair behind her ear so he could see her face properly. She looked tranquil in her sleep, her cheeks still slightly flushed from the passionate night they shared. There were some purplish hickeys he had left on her neck and shoulders and that made him decide to look at his own torso. Due to his pale complexion, any mark on the albino's body looked a darker shade than it would in a Caucasian skin. There were dark hickeys over his chest, so dark they looked almost black, there were some vibrant red scratch marks here and there too and such view made him blush. The night was obviously ferocious but that was expected when two werewolves meet. He trailed his index finger down her spine to try to wake her up "Wakey wakey, sleepy head! Too tired from our love making?" his voice was hoarse and deep since he had just woke up.

proxy.php

Aimée was in over her head, but the lithe female had no desire to stop what was happening. Her fingers ran through her hair, sweeping the locks over her shoulders. She was surprised to hear that Louis had gone home with some female, but she wasn't his mother and wasn't about to micromanage him. Guiding Gil out of the room, she had him wait for her near the bouncer while she went to change. The female slipped out of her school girl outfit and slid into a pair of matching lacey black undergarments. She pulled on a pair of black stockings with garters connecting them to her panties. She added a tight fitting, curve flattering black strapless black dress that floated just barely below her thighs, leaving little to imagination before finishing up with a pair of stilettos. Nodding, she grabbed her tiny black purse, sliding the strap over her shoulder. Ensuring her phone and keys were in the handbag, she made her out of the dressing room back to where she had told Gil to wait. Waving goodbye to the bouncer, she wrapped her arm around Gilbert's waist in order to vacate the club.

--

"Mmmff..." Aimée muttered in her sleep at the sensation of Gilbert's finger running down her spine. She vaguely heard his words, but was still almost completely in dreamland and had no desire to wake up at the moment. Instead, she coiled herself tightly against his body, face burying itself against his shoulder. She grasped onto him a little tighter and just snuggled contentedly for about fifteen minutes longer until her bladder started to scream at her.

"Too early..." Came her grumbling as she tried to ignore her bladder and the bright light that was shining into the room. Yes, Aimée definitely was not a morning person, which was why she worked the shift that she did, no early mornings. Finally she slid open her eyes and looked up at Gil, cheeks flushing at the memories. Her fingers traced up and down his side before she was sitting up, really needing to pee now that she was completely awake.

Louis was rubbing his temples as he dealt with the fact that he had both a hangover and a woman in his bedroom. Not just any woman, but one a beautiful woman, but also a woman who happened to be a colleague! This was both a good and bad situation. Good cause as his foggy memories started to come back he found that the night was wild and she was amazing in bed. Bad cause well...she is a colleague. Granted there were no rules against this type of situation but he felt that teachers dating...much less having one night stands might cause conflicts of interests and a whole mess of other problems he did not want at this point in his career. He had already heard the rumors about his predecessor...he did not want that happening to him!

She turned over a bit, her face revealing her soft curved face and her even more curvy features. She was curvaceous for a woman of Asian Descent. Must have some mixed ancestry, he though to himself as he watched her eyes flutter open. That damn smirk formed across her lips as she sat up on one arm, using the other to cover her naked form, "Morning Sparky" she said with a giggle.

Louis looked at her for a moment of confusion as she mentioned this new nickname, "Sparky?" he asked curiously. Unceremoniously, Lee pointed to the ceiling of his bedroom. He looked up and found burn marks across the surface of his ceiling. He turned his gaze back to her, nonverbally asking what exactly happened last night.

She chuckled to replace the giggle, "Lets just say that when you hit the big O you tend to let sparks shoot out of your fingers." she said as she took on of his hands, looking them over and nodding in rather surprise, "huh...Not a single burn? Very odd" She noted, now looking at him to answer.

"I'm a wizard who specializes in Storm Magic. But I teach General Magic at University...Discreetly of course" he said as he stood up from bed, not even caring he was still naked while she stretched and yawned. The fabric fell to reveal more of her curvaceous features that made Louis eye her once more...

proxy.php

MORNING GLORY

The albino enjoyed the proximity of their bodies as they remained laying down on his bed, the sheets barely covering their bodies. He snuggled with her, his nose gently rubbing against her forehead and enjoying the smell of her mixed with his own, he hummed in satisfaction because the room was smelling like them, smelling like sex. His large hands caressed the curves of her body, feeling all over her as he enjoyed the memories from the previous night. He chuckled when she stated it was too early and decided to take a glance at the alarm clock he had on his night stand "It's not that early, darling. It's around 10 AM."

He then took a look around his room while she caressed the side of his body, the damage wasn't as big as he thought it would be, there were some of his objects knocked down and a frame was crooked on the wall but other than that the room looked just fine. He doesn't recall them transforming at any point at the night before so that's probably the reason why the damage was minimum. He furrowed his eyebrows when she suddenly sat up on the bed and he sat up as well, gently caressing her back "What's wrong?"

proxy.php

"Ten AM?! That is so early... I hardly get out of bed before noon." Aimée grumbled a little more, her body stretching out as he ran his fingers up and down her back. It was so alluring and she was very tempted to climb back into bed with him to snuggle some more, but her bladder was practically screaming at her. Shifting her frame in order to look back at Gilbert, Aimée made a face, tongue poking out just a bit.

"I have to pee... but I don't want to get up." Her nose scrunched up just a little and she slowly leaned back against him, resting on his chest. Deciding to ignore her need for the moment, Aimée rolled over and straddled him, kissing him passionately on the lips, hands sliding along his sides. "Last night was something else, hm?" She breathed out between kisses, rubbing herself against his larger frame.

Back