Kenico

Swordfreak and Master of the Pen
North_Avenue_Beach_View_of_the_Chicago_Skyline_sm_tnyfwf.jpg

Chicago...The Windy City...At night she's as beautiful as she is strange...well strange for the most normal of people. For guys like us? We just call it home...
Modern-Two-Bedroom-Apartment-with-Balcony.jpg
Louis was sitting on the sofa, reading a leatherbound book with scrollwork across its cover. It was a Monday night and that meant that he had finished grading papers. Louis was helbent on kicking back for tonight and tomorrow morning cause come tomorrow afternoon he had Magic Class to teach. He sighed as he checked his watch. Dammit all, thought Louis as he rolled his eyes. He pulled his phone out to check for messages, "Bloody hell he's late...And so is Gil!" he growled a bit as he closed his book and waving his hand sent it back to the book case on its own. He looked at the door, waiting for either a knock or his phone to buzz.

proxy.php

NOT SO SUPER OF A NATURAL LIFE

The cold breeze caught on his white messy hair as he rushed through the streets of Chicago. His breath could be seen in the air as his pale cheeks had obtained a pinkish color due to the sudden shock of temperature change. Gilbert had just left his work place, which was nice and cozy, and now found himself in a rush to get back home in the cold air of the night. He checked the watch on his right wrist while with his left hand he kept a firm grip on the leather strap of his brown messenger bag that he used to carry around his personal items and the papers from his work. It was later than he normally leaves work and he had considered sending a message to his room-mate but decided to just keep running through the streets instead of stopping to type in a message.

He wrapped the navy blue scarf closer to his face and managed to arrive at the apartment complex he lived in, he tiredly got inside the old elevator and soon he was looking at his front door. The albino fished his keys out of the left pocket of his coat and quickly unlocked the door. He stepped in, his breath short and loudly resonating in the room.

"I-I'm home." he said with a broken voice and take a deep breath while he pops his head into the living room to check on Louis "Sorry. Had to finish some paperwork. People always want financial advice around December and January." his breath had caught up a bit but his voice was still a bit hoarse. He then headed into his bedroom to get himself changed from his constricting working clothes which required him to wear social shirts, pants and shoes. "I'll be with you in a second! Just need to remove that damn tie..." he spoke now from his bedroom, already undoing his coat to get changed.

After a short while, he emerged back in the living room, now wearing just some dark gray sweatpants and a white shirt that if it wasn't for the blush on his face it could have been able to match the pale complexion of the albino male. "I'm hungry! So, what's new, man?" he asked with a more relaxed face as he threw himself on the couch and reached for the remote control of the TV that settled on the coffee table.

proxy.php

Louis looked up to see Gilbert finally stepping through the door. One explanation and that got one thing out of Lou's head. He nodded and stood up as Gilbert went into the bedroom, "Not much. Finished grading papers and just waiting for the freaking pizza guy to get here!" he blared out at the door, as if someone was listening, "oh um...normal dish right?" he asked in a normal voice to Gilbert, "I'm not in the mood for Deep Dish and need to see if i got to order again." he stated as Gilbert threw himself onto the couch.

proxy.php

NOT SO SUPER OF A NATURAL LIFE II

"Um?" Gilbert asked absentminded since his redish orbs were already focused on the TV that was now turned on, it took him a while to process what his friend asked him while he tried to set on his favorite channel "Oh! Uh... any pizza sounds just fine. I haven't had much time to eat lunch so I'm starving. As long as it doesn't has any pineapple on it, that's all good."

He then moved his eyes away from the screen once he found the channel he was looking for, a show about remodeling old cars was now blasting on the screen. "So, how was the gradding?" he asked trying to strike a conversation with his room-mate but soon got distracted once a commercial about some sort of fancy male cologne that showed a couple kissing and caressing each other sensually showed up. "Man, we need to go out more often. Seriously, we have no social life!" he said as if the commercial made him remind himself about something.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Louis eyed him, "No Pineapple but it has the usual shtick on it" he said as he sat down beside him, watching the commercial with him and chuckling at Gilberts suggestion, "Aye, that would be fun...if we had the cash now and then." he said pointing at the pile of papers at the desk, "Bills...bills...bills and- wait" he looked over again, eyeing them before giving a short burst of laughter, "Oh never mind those were the graded papers. I paid all the bills last week!" he sighed and leaned back into the couch. Just as he was getting comfortable the door rang and he stood up, grabbing some cash from his pocket and addressed who he found was the pizza guy. After tossing the guy some cash he came back in with three boxes in hand. A slight pause as both roommates locked eyes, "Thought you needed more than usual" Louis justified as he sat the boxes onto the coffee table, "As for the grading as you can see its done. And as for going out...yeah I think we can...assuming its not a full moon Friday night"

proxy.php

MOON CYCLES AND PIZZA

Gilbert had rested his feet on the coffee table while they talked about going out. He pouted a bit and rolled his eyes "We're not that bad. I mean... we probably would have some cash saved if we didn't ordered food so often." he pointed out and a witty smirk plastered on his face as Louis got on his feet to answer the door. The albino waited for a while and removed his feet from the coffee table once his friend came back with the boxes of pizza, their eyes met for a while because the wizard was holding three boxes. "Do you keep a special calendar with the full moon days circled or something? Because you know, I've been feeling more hungry lately which means my body needs more energy, which means the full moon approaches." he opened the first box and grabbed a slice, he took a bite of it and then continued to speak while he chewed on the pizza "Also, how bad it could be to go out in a full moon night? I mean, maybe we could have a real party! I promise to do not eat the poor citizens." he crossed over his heart with his right hand while he continued to nibble on the pizza slice that was on his left hand.

Gilbert used his left hand a lot since it was his dominant hand. Not only he was an albino and a werewolf, the man also was a left handed. It probably was a triple minority around the world. After all, in all his years he had never met another albino werewolf. "You know. Maybe if we could find some sort of underground night club that's for the supernatural creatures I could enjoy a party while being in my wolf form." he leaned back on the couch and finished the slice he had in hand and grabbed another one. "It's easy for you to say. Your abilities make your life easier and not more complicated. Not only I need to cover my whole body in sunscreen in human form but I also have shedding seasons that leave a rug of white fur around while in wolf form."

proxy.php

"Son of a bitch i knew it!" screeched Lou, "So it was YOU leaving all that damn hair lying around!" he said pointing at him then sighing and leaning back into the sofa, grabbing a slice, "Any who you're right. I did hear from Greg that there was a place North of here. We could go there on Friday after I've finished grading papers." he handed Gilbert the card with the Address, "There's the place in case i can't go in time" he said as a lingerie commercial came on, "She's hot" he said nonchalantly.

proxy.php

PIZZA-PRECIATION

He shrugged softly and licked his thumb clean before getting a third slice "Not my fault. It's not like I told my hair to get off of my body. I shed during summer, it's not something I can control." he pointed out and when his friend said they could go out to a night club, the albino fist bumped the air and let out an excited "Yes!"

He picked up the card in his clean hand and looked at it "Secret Moon? That's the name of the club? Sounds like some place only for werewolves... you're sure it's open for all supernaturals?" he asked with a raised eyebrow while he slipped the card on the pocket of his sweatpants and took a look at the TV to see the commercial "Too skinny. She has no curves." Gilbert said and wrinkled his nose, he liked women like he liked his burgers: voluptuous and full of curves to grab on. "But the lingerie sure's hot. Shame she lacks on boobs n' butt." he added and then got up "Gonna get something to drink. Want something?" he then walked to the fridge and groaned when he saw the bottles of beer "Shame it's a week day." he then grabbed a can of soda for himself. Gilbert was thin and tall and his body was quite well defined in the muscle area but his diet was far from healthy. He loved to eat sweets and high caloric meals, he needed the energy since it sucked out so much from him when he transformed. He grabbed Louis drink and headed back to the couch, he handed his friend the drink and took a sip of his can of soda before getting another slice of pizza; he could easily eat a whole pizza by himself.

proxy.php

Louis nodded, grabbing the drink Gilbert brought him before chugging it down, "I know it stinks" he said, "But put it to you this way. Come Friday night well have some fun to make up for the week" he grinned as he grabbed another slice, "As for Secret Moon I don't know. Greg said it was safe for all supernatural. I guess its called that cause its ran by a Werewolf" he said as he watched the show kick back on, some dude customizing a car and giving it better hubs, "Not bad. I prefer the Nova myself" he opinionated.

Pacing back and forth, Aimée debated on whether or not to go through with her decision. Grasped tight in her slender fingers was a piece of paper with an address and instructions upon it, but she paid little attention to it. The entirety of the king size bed was covered in clothing as was the brown arm chair in the corner of the hotel room. A strand of black hair made its way into the tip of her mouth and as she wandered back and forth in front of the messy bed, she chewed on the piece absentmindedly. Time was ticking away and the young adult still didn’t have a single piece of clothing on save for a matching red silk thong and bra.

“Damn it, Aimée, you don’t have all day. Either get dressed or call down and tell them you changed your mind.”

Throwing the piece of paper down onto the cherry wood nightstand centered on the left side of the plush bed, she made her way to the bathroom to finish getting prettied up. Once her earrings and navel piercing was changed out, she shimmied back to the pile of clothing to pick out what to wear. Once dressed, she peeked in the mirror, studying her appearance.

“Alright, I guess this means I’m going.”

After another quick glance around the room she jogged to the elevator and hit the L button. Humming under her breath to drown out the retarded music elevators always played, the twenty-one-year-old was glad when the doors opened. Stepping out into the lobby, her red eyes searched out the lanky garnet-haired kid that was her contact. Finally spotting him, she made her way towards him, her hips swaying seductively.

“Hey, kid. I’m supposed to be going to Conference Room D. How about showing me the way?”

His eyes scanned her body briefly before nodding rapidly. He didn’t say anything, but turned around and began walking towards the room. Huffing in irritation not just because he had taken a minute to check her out, but because he didn’t bother saying anything, Chevrier didn’t move a muscle. Instead, her arms crossed against her chest and her eyes narrowed dangerously towards the back of the boy’s head. He was roughly as tall as her and perhaps once he finished with his puberty would be a good looking individual. Eugene finally stopped walking and turned around to face her, confusion apparent on his pale face.

“Miss? Aren’t you coming to the conference room? It’s just this way.”

Dropping her arms down her sides, the raven haired female couldn’t help but grin. Stepping forward, she made her way to where he was standing and waved him forward. As he began walking again, she made sure to keep up so he didn’t have another perplexing moment. Waiting for the doors to be opened, the slender woman stepped in and glanced around at the others already inside. It took her only a few minutes to find a place to sit, far away from the man who looked like he lost a fight in a plastic surgery battle, and without a word, the introvert sat down and stared hard at the water glasses as well as the plate in front of her.

“…So… how’s it going?”

All at once the man changed into a creature that was out of one’s nightmare, causing Aimée to scream at the top of her lungs. She stumbled back away from the thing and slammed into the door. Suddenly she was trapped and before she knew it, she was buried beneath a pile of slobbering creatures that appeared to want to kill her.

Screaming, she was suddenly sitting up in the bed in her room. Glancing around, she fought to normalize her breathing as she came to the realization that she was safe. The dream wasn’t real… she was very much safe in the apartment.

“…ugh… I hate nightmares.” She wasn’t even sure where that dream came from since she had never to her knowledge had that happen to her and just chalked it up to being overly stressed.

Drifting back off to sleep, the twenty-one-year-old sighed heavily, hoping she didn’t have any more dreams. It didn’t even matter to her that it was daylight because she had blackout curtains, which blocked out all light. As she fell into a deep sleep, her mind decided it was time for another hotel nightmare.

Her mind was kind of a dick.

On the way back to the hotel room she was staying in, Aimée was suddenly assaulted by an unseen force. Whatever it was yanked her into a nearby room, the door slamming behind the two. About to open up a can of whoop-ass on whomever it was, she turned around to find a little girl just standing there with an impish grin on her face. Blinking down at the kid, she couldn’t help but feel like she was staring into the face of a younger her. Her facial expression softened, and the tall female knelt down in front of the girl.

“What’s the matter, squirt?”

“Are y’gon’ fight?”

“Am I going to fight who?”

“Dem bad monsters dat keep makin’ y’ run ‘way from dem!”

Arching a slight brow, Aimée cautiously glanced towards the door to make sure it was still shut before returning her attention towards the kid. It was like looking into a mirror and that was slightly unnerving to the young female. Beautiful eyes stared up into her own orbs, and they reminded her of unpleasant times. Reaching over to sweep raven strands away from the unnamed child’s face, she did the same to her hair. A few minutes of silence passed before the little girl spoke again.

“Y’ gotta get stronger to fight dem bad monsters. Dey’re coming for y’ and dey’re gonna try ‘n kill y’.”

“I’m not a fighter… I can’t do this.”

“Y’ are too… it’s time.”

The little girl wrapped her hand around Aimée’s wrist, carefully leading her out of the room. The two headed down the hallway, away from her hotel room. Keeping quiet, she wondered what was going on, and why she was letting a strange kid take her somewhere away from comfort. For some reason, it felt right, and she completely trusted the little girl. It wasn’t long before they were outside the exercise room. The girl handed her a totally different room key that belonged to an anonymous patron.

“What’s your name anyways, kiddo?”

“Nicci. Dat’s de room that y’ need to go into. Y’gonna have t’ go alone.”

“Errr, alright.”

Using the strange room key to get into the room, she patted the kid on her head before stepping inside. Whatever training she was supposed to be doing didn’t seem obvious, so she jumped on the elliptical to get her work out on. Without warning a group of beasts busted through the glass door and she was instantaneously thrust into a battle for her life.

Screaming again, Aimée shot up in bed and threw out a string of swear words before deciding nap time was over. Crossing her legs, she decided to meditate and hoped that the two dreams weren’t omens. More than likely, the dreams stemmed from the abuse she suffered throughout her childhood, the beasts actually the bastards that abused her. After a few minutes, she slid to her feet and grabbed a towel, moving into the connected bathroom to shower. She didn’t have to worry about shaving as she was waxed regularly so that she was always smooth. It always seemed to please the patrons at the strip club and got her extra tips, so it was definitely worth it. Once she was cleaned from head to toe, Aim’z slipped out and wandered around the bathroom in her towel. She got started on fixing her hair after drying it not wanting it to be a complete and total mess.

“Oooh... I smell pizza.” Sniffing the air, her stomach immediately growling, Aimée dropped her towel into the hamper before slipping on a pair of matching lacey black undergarments. She grabbed out a pair of plain jeans that hugged her curves in all the right places before tugging on a shirt that hung off her tan shoulders. Nodding, she grabbed her tiny black purse, sliding the strap over her shoulder. Ensuring her phone and keys were in the handbag, she made her out of her room. Deciding to pop into the apartment across the hall, where the smell was at, she headed out of the apartment, locking the door before stepping across the hall. She almost just walked in before pausing, wondering if she should knock. Smirking, the raven haired female just pushed open the door, walking on into the apartment. "Pizza!" She managed, tempted to snatch a piece or ten.

Louis looked up, spotting Aimee coming in, chuckling as she went for a slice and getting ready to avoid the chaos of having two werewolves for friends, "And what a surprise" he said sarcastically, "Another wolf makes her appearance!" he said as he leaned back after slurping a swig, "Whats up Aim?" he asked as he watched her chomp down on a slice.

(sorry for not adding that indentation on the second E Have no clue how to do that on my keyboard XD)

As Aimée snagged a piece, she stuck her tongue out at Louis, knowing that it must be difficult to have two werewolf friends, especially since they were different sexes. She munched on the pizza, immediately hijacking another piece before walking over to the other two. "It's not my fault your pizza smells delicious and I haven't eaten today. I mean, part of that might be my fault, but not all of it is..." Making up excuses was something the lithe female did quite well. She could have kept walking and went out to get her own pizza, but where was the fun in that?

"Plus, I was lonely." Aimée added softly, her nose scrunching up just a little before she was digging around in the fridge for something to drink. This wasn't the first time she helped herself to Gil and Louis's food and it probably wouldn't be the last.

proxy.php

TWO WOLVES

Gilbert could smell Aimée from the hallway so it wasn't surprising for him when she walked into their apartment. He chuckled softly as the younger and shorter female started to wolf down on the slices of pizza, the albino couldn't help but let his eyes wander through her body, after all the wolf smell became stronger when the full moon started to get near and he had to admit that she was a good looking woman. He slid the box closer to her and said with a knowing smirk playing on his lips "Know how it feels. It must be the full moon just around the corner. Feels like no food is enough and the senses go wild." he swallowed his saliva and then took a sip of his soda while he looked away, he didn't want them to notice the soft blush adorning his cheeks. Every month it was like that, he became awkward around Aimée when it gets closer to the damned full moon. It was harder to control his senses and instincts during such time.

"You know the door is always open for friends and werewolves." he then got up to throw his empty soda can in the trash and waited until she was finished digging on the fridge to grab another can of refreshment. He popped the can open as he decided to remain a bit silent for a while and let his mind clear because of the amount of werewolf smell in the room. He sometimes pitty Louis for living constantly around two werewolves but he also tends to forget that the wizard's sense of smell wasn't as acute as the wolf creatures were.

proxy.php

"Nah the more the merrier around here!" responded Louis sincerely, chuckling as he made room for the two wolves to hop onto the couch, "Nothing goods on tonight...oiy." he said as he slide another slice down his gullet, "So how's that new job of yours Aim?" he said looking towards Aimee, "You didn't give much details when you told us last week?" he finished as he swished down some more soda.

@BlabbingGirl @Vauvanukke

proxy.php

CONVERSATIONS

He nodded in agreement with Louis, Aimée never gives much information about her life. He understand that most of the supernaturals tend to be more private since they are hiding a full side of themselves from society but he couldn't comprehend why she didn't really share with them, after all they were both supernaturals and would understand her trials and tribulations. But the thing about Gilbert was that he never really was nosy on other people's lives so he never really pushed Aimée to share her background, he doesn't even knew much about her werewolf background.

"Yeah!" the albino inquired as he sat criss-cross on the couch and grabbed one more slice of pizza "You haven't explained much... it's about being a seller or something, right?" he scrunched up his face as he tried to remember the conversation they had about it "Where are you working again?" he couldn't remember the name of the store or anything related to it. His red orbs moved around the apartment and landed on Aimée as he pondered if he couldn't remember or if she never told them. He then, in a teasing and playful tone, spoke up with his usual sly smirk upon his pale face. His pearly white teeth showing as he let out each word "So, what's that about? Are you ashamed of your friends?" he patted his now empty hands together to clean the remaining flour from his hands since he finished the pizza and added "Or maybe you're just scared that your friends would show up at your store?" he asked with an eyebrow raised and with a witty excitement as he had all figured out, he blurted out "Oh! I know! I know! You're working on a Victoria's Secrets store, aren't ya?"

proxy.php

Aimée just grinned and grabbed a can of soda before moving back to the pizza box, chuckling just a little when Gil slid the box closer. At least he understood the hunger. It seemed like no one else did and that really bothered her at times. It was probably the full moon since it happened almost every time around the same time. Yawning just a little, she snatched another piece of the pizza and alternated between eating the slice and drinking on the soda. "Yeah, the full moon can be so inconvenient sometimes." On the other hand, it made her dancing at the club all that more alluring towards the men, so it was helpful at times. Oblivious as always to the way Gil was roving his eyes over her body, Aimée sat down on the couch and stretched herself out with a satisfied nod. Her brow arched when both started to grill her on the job and she just grunted, unsure when she was going to tell them the truth, but for now, today wasn't the time.

"The new job is going great. I'm enjoying every minute of it. I am a retailer in a phone store. They sell all brands of phones and it's a chain of three or four different stores in the area. I am not ashamed of you guys... it's just a new job and right now I need to focus on it and my coworkers are very judgmental. I promise soon I will tell you more." Aimée smiled, hoping that much was enough for the two.

Louis listened intently, nodding in agreement and understanding what she meant, "Fair enough" he said as he downed one more slice before finding he was slaked, "Just glad to hear you're doing alright" he said, "As for me i'm doing alright...though tomorrow night will be pretty busy" he said with a chuckle, "What about you Gil? How's the company?" he asked throwing the ball into Gilbert's Court.

proxy.php

SOMETHING'S WEIRD

He nodded as well and let the subject about her job go, he wasn't one to push someone to talk about something they obviously don't intend to. He saw how nicely Louis replied to Amiée and couldn't help but wonder if he also sensed she doesn't want to share or if he was oblivious to such fact. For a werewolf a lie was obvious, he could easily smell when the person sweat from the anxiety and adrenaline of telling a lie, he could also hear the heartbeats accelerating in someone's chest. And those are simply the biggest of the things that made him aware of a lie, and he could sense such things in Amiée as she talked about her new job. He twitched his nose as if trying to forget the smell of lie in the air and passed his left hand over his messy white hair as he leaned against the couch, his legs sliding off of the furniture and outstretching on the floor and under the coffee table since he was a tall man and had long legs. "Uh... same old. Just telling people they shouldn't spend their money on stupid stuff. Sometimes I get surprised how people lose control of their financial lives. Just another day a dude showed up asking for help because he didn't knew how he had a debt with the bank, we checked his account and found out that he spent 1/3 of his paycheck on a subscription for an online dirty website. He said he thought it was a one payment thing and also got annoyed that it showed in his bank expenses. I was like, dude, whenever you use a credit card the name of the place you paid for will show on your bank extract." he rolled his eyes in annoyance as he remembered such story.

proxy.php

Louis grinned as he heard Gilbert's story, chuckling as he gulped down the soda and leaned back, "Speaking of finance, my Nephew Mike is getting into College" said Louis with the widest smile both Wolves ever saw spread across the wizards face, "I was hoping he would stop by your office Gil, get some suggestions."

Thankful that they were letting it drop, Aimée slid her fingers through her hair, pushing the strands out of her face. Sipping on her soda, she couldn't help but chuckle at Gil's exasperation, knowing a few that had wound up with the same problems. Dirty websites were notorious for being sneaky like that after all. Finishing off the drink, she placed the can in the now empty pizza box and crossed one of her legs over the other and leaned back against the soft couch. Her gaze shifted towards Louis and she could tell just how proud of his nephew he was and smiled right back at him.

"Oh, that's awesome news, Louis. College is always a new and potentially fun experience... not that I would know, but yeah." Aimée chuckled just a little, her tongue poking out ever so slightly. She thought about going to college, but since she hadn't a clue what to study, she hadn't quite made that leap yet. Her gaze drifted back towards Gil and she studied him a moment before grinning.

"That'd be super nice of you, Gil. Give him the best suggestions ever."

Back