"So Ms. Fa?" he asked as he climbed back into bed, smirking as he gently pressed her lips against hers, Lee showing no resistance to it in fact encouraging it, "Do you have any plans Today or are you free?" he asked with a mischievous grin across his face. Lee continued to make out with him, Louis feeling like they were about to go for round two when she pulled away quickly.

"Regrettably I have an appointment with the Headmaster at University" she said with an air of slight disappointment, "And I have another important appointment i have to keep. Terribly sorry I have to be going" she said, now with even more disappointment.

Louis frowned but groaned in agreement. He took one last kiss from her, genuinely surprised that she gave him a quick taste of her tongue, "Damn, and here I thought were were going to have some more fun." he said with a smirk, "Still. Maybe dinner tonight?" he asked, not even realizing what he was asking.

Fa gave a little giggle before pecking his lips one last time before climbing out of bed and grabbing her small purse, "Maybe. Depends on if the previous engagement ends" she said with a smirk, revealing her purse was also a bag of holding when she pulled out a more...casual form of wear from the bag. She threw on a modest pair of jeans and a comfortable tee, a far cry from the gorgeous Cheongsam she slid into her purse. Louis couldn't help but walk up to her, slidding his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. She gave a giggle as she turned and kissed in turn his lips. They stood there for a moment, suckling on eachothers lips before they pulled away and Louis giving a chuckle

"Can I at least make you breakfast?" he offered, "or maybe buy you some?"

"No no!" she said as she pecked his lips, "You've done more than enough" she replied, "But thank you. If all goes well you can buy me that dinner?"

"Deal" he replied as he lead her to the door, helping her with getting a pair of tennis shoes she pulled out of her purse while he did. He paused for a moment as they passed Gilbert's room. Looking at it for a moment before shaking his head.

"What's wrong?" Fa asked.

Louis was in a trance for a moment before Fa's question snapped him out of it, "I swore I heard...Nevermind" he finished as he led her to the door, "I had Blast" he said with a smirk as he opened the door for her.

"Likewise, Professor Mason" she said with a bit of a devilish smirk as she gave him one last peck before she left the apartment and walked down the hall, looking back at him from time to time.

"See you soon, Professor Lee" he called off with his own smirk before walking back into the apartment, closing the door behind him and crashed onto the couch, "Oooooooooohhhhhhhh fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuck!" he let out, "On the one hand she's a freaking colleague...on the other she's amaaaaaaaaaaazing!" he said, a dilemma that was now starting to creep into his mind, "And I ask her out on a date! What the fuck is wrong with me?!" he asked himself. A knock on the door made him put a hold on the answer. He stood up and walked back to the front door, believing if it was Fa forgetting something. When he opened the door he didn't find Fa. Instead he found a woman around his age, brunet with Blue eyes and a stern expression on her face folding her arms and looking at him as if she had very little patience for him, oh...this is why...he said as his mood turned from jolly...to sour..."Hello Ginger" he said with a cold voice.

proxy.php

MOONLIGHT OF HIS LIFE

He let out a chuckle when she said it was still too early "Would it make it better if I make you an awesome breakfast?" he inquired as he continued caressing her bare back. He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned needing to pee and shook his head, he opened his mouth to say something but he didn't had time to let out any word as she quickly straddled him and pressed her body against his. He could feel her breasts rubbing against his chest and that made a shiver run down his spine, the enticing sliding of her hands on the sides of his body not helping much. He hummed in appreciation against her lips as he reciprocated the passionate kiss. He smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist as he looked into her eyes.

"Definitely something else. I would even dare to say it was... something SUPER." he wiggled his eyebrows after saying the cheesy pun about supernatural beings and chuckled a bit more, he then shook his head and opened his mouth to say something but heard the voices on the corridor.

"Hm... seems Louis got busy last night." after the noises faded, he looked back at Aimée, he held on her waist with a firm grip as he bit down on his lower lip "So... what's our situation now? I mean... what's next? Do you want Louis to see you walking out of my room?" he didn't want to seem insecure or needy but deep down he always got like this after a spending the night with a girl. He always had insecurities clouding his head because of his albino complexion and he was concerned what that night meant to her. He wouldn't have any problem at all in starting a relationship with Aimée, they always spend great times together and last night was just sensational but he doesn't want to force her into a relationship, he understands if she doesn't want Louis to see her coming out of Gilbert's bedroom and he was already preparing his heart for her to say it's just a fling and blame on the moon.

proxy.php

"Breakfast is always a good thing. Or brunch... whichever." Her stomach growled at that, it making its presence known. Aimée chuckled at his pun, figuring he knew just how terrible it happened to be, though it did fit. Smiling, she shifted her attention towards the door, listening to Louis for a moment, proud of the Wiz for finally getting some. Her gaze returned down to Gilbert, body still rubbing against his despite the urge to pee. It was quickly becoming replaced with an urge to do other things, appetite growing rather quickly. Tilting her head down, Aimée bit and sucked on his chest, tongue lapping at the area almost immediately to soothe the mark she was creating.

"Mmm... I still gotta pee... I don't..." Pausing, Aimée focused on creating yet another hickey on Gil's chest, right above where his heart was at. She bit, sucked, and lapped at the spot until it was the size and shade she wanted. While the raven haired female worked on that, her mind was going through all the different scenarios in an attempt to figure out just what she was looking for in this new development. In her heart, it wasn't just a fling and she wanted to see where the two ended up, but the lithe female was also frightened as her past relationships, things she hadn't told Gil or Louis about were incredibly abusive. Fidgeting a little, she finally glanced up at Gilbert.

"I don't care if he sees me coming from your room. If we're going to see where this goes... he'll find out eventually." Aimée smiled and slated her lips across his, kissing him sensually.

"Hello Louis" stated the brunette, nodding at him with a rather blank face as she stood in the door. Louis turned to let her come in, thankfully having some clothes on before she came in. She sighed as she entered and laid her purse on the coffee table, "I'm just going to get to the point Louis so this won't be a hassle to your busy schedule." she said with a hint of sarcasm to her voice, "Where are the papers?" she asked as she folded her arms.

Louis stared at her for a moment, a bit blank from her now blunt question, "What papers?" he asked with a genuinely confused look on his face.

"The Divorce Papers Louis" she restated, a bit of an annoyed voice along with a raised tone.

Louis had a blank stare for a moment before it finally clicked, "Oh THOSE papers!" he said a bit irritated and flailing his hands in the air, "Right! Right!" he said as he turned and walked back towards his room. He went towards his dresser, rummaging around till he found a few sheets of paper and walked back out to the living room. He looked down at them, a frown forming across his face as he looked over the divorce papers. He sighed as he looked up at Ginger, "So um...you got a pen?" he asked. She rolled her eyes and pulled one out, handing it him roughly as he clicked and signed, "And Pretty much all that's left now is to see what gets what and there we have it" he said with a rather defeatist tone.

"Pretty much" she said with a voice that matched his face, "And I'm assuming that you'll want the Summer House?" she asked, as if ready for a fight.

"No no" he replied, "Your dad gave that to us as a gift and since he's your dad it would be wrong. It's yours. I've already moved part of my money into another account and all I ask is that and the bonds and stocks are left alone. I keep my car, you leave my stuff involving University-Pension, Paycheck, that sort of thing-my belongings, and a few other things laid out in the agreement alone. Everything else: the motorcycle, the other car, and whatever else i don't want are yours. As for The brownstone..." He paused for a moment, a hint of venom in his mouth but she couldn't pick it up, "We will both sell and split the proceeds since we both poured money into that" he said as he finished signing. He handed her off the pen and then the papers. She then sat them all into her purse and she gave a sigh.

"Well...that's that" she said as she let out another breath.

"Y-yep" replied Louis bluntly.

An awkward silence fell on them both before Ginger sucked in breath, "So...what does Gilbert say about all this?" she asked, her face still the same as before but now her eyes were finally falling onto Lou.

"I...I don't want to say" replied Louis.

Suddenly Ginger rolled her eyes, "Typical" she said irritably, "There's Louis Mason..'I don't want to say' or 'I can't talk about it!' I mean what the fuck Louis!?" she said, her voice raised, "Five years of marriage and everything! Where you come from. Who your friends are, what exactly you do at University? and all i got was 'I can't say.'. I had to find out you were a literary professor through your sister! A sister i didn't even knew you had!" she said, "I mean Jesus did you even tell your family you were getting married?!" she asked.

"First of all!" said Louis finally with a raised voice, "I told you I had family back in Minnesota! Second they did come if you recall! And about the fact you went behind my back and digging into my personal shit, you had no right!" he roared, "I mean all I ask you to do was trust me! I wasn't not some loon. I wasn't some crook! Almost Everything i told you was the truth!" he said.

"Almost!" she shouted back, "And Trust is a two way street Louis!" she shouted back, "I told you everything and you told me nothing! You'd keep it either vague or your favorite words: I don't want to talk about it!"

It was starting to get heated and if Gil and Aim didn't hear it then they were now. Now about what she said. Pretty much the part about Louis keeping things from her was true: Especially of the fact she has no clue he is a wizard and both Gilbert and Aimée were Werewolves...

proxy.php

NIRVANA BROKE DOWN

The albino hummed in appreciation as she continued to have her body pressed to his and her hands remained caressing his figure, he let out a small grunt when he felt her ministrations on his chest and a hand slid down her figure to take a full grasp on her buttcheek. When she paused for a bit to speak up, he asked her "Protein for breakfast? Scrambled eggs sounds good?"

Werewolves tended to need a lot of protein since they needed a lot of energy to transform. He looked down at her waiting for a reply or if she was going to get up to use the restroom but was surprised when she resumed her ministrations into his pale and fit chest. Gilbert's chest looked like the one of a Greek marble statue, his muscles were defined and the skin white as milk. He felt himself sinking in the mattress once again as his eyes closed in painful pleasure. His hands remained exploring her figure, feeling every curve of her body until one of his hands moved up to tangle in her raven locks while her lips remained working on living a bright mark on his chest. "If you're trying to leave a mark so no other she-wolf come close... don't bother, they will be able to smell your scent on me for miles. Also, I'm not that kind of guy and you should already know that, if we're going to start seeing each other then I'm just gonna see you."

Gilbert wasn't against the idea of one-night-stands but what he really liked was stability, he thrived in long term relationships and if Aimée also wanted to give them a shot he wasn't going to sleep around, he was going to be with her and her only.

When she finally looked up at him and spoke up what was on her mind about where they were going to head after such a heated night, he smiled down at her and pecked her lips "I don't care if he sees us walking out of that room together, either. Actually, I kinda like it. Aimée, I would love to see where this goes. And not only because of the amazing sex we had... it was great but... I like spending time with you, I always enjoyed our conversations and the fun times we have together."

He kissed her cheek and then trailed kisses down her neck, he spread kisses all over her jawline and was going to continue the spree of kisses down her breasts but he jerked his head up when he started hearing scream coming from the living room. He sighed loudly and closed his eyes for a bit as a single word left his lips "Shit."

He burrowed his face on the crook of her neck and then took a deep breath, her scent invigorating him "Seems Louis is having a fight with his ex wife. I think we'll need to be locked in my room for a while... wouldn't want to get involved on that."

proxy.php

"Agreed, Gilbert. I've always enjoyed my time with you, especially when you just let me torment you for my own pleasure." Aimee giggled, sticking her tongue out, glad that he was willing to be with her and her alone. She too was not someone to sleep around and was content to be in this relationship with just him and see where it ended up. Moaning softly when he started to kiss down her neck, heading for her breasts, the werewolf realized she hadn't told him that she was okay with what he suggested as breakfast.

"Eggs and protein for breakfast sounds good." She managed, body rocking against his slowly and sensually. Her head shifted towards the door as the shouting grew louder and she grunted, head shaking a bit. "I'm not hiding in here, I gotta pee." Sliding off Gilbert, Aimée pulled on one of his t-shirts, knowing that it would cover her naked private parts. Winking at her mate, she blew him a kiss and surged for the door, opening it up in order to peer at Louis and his ex-wife.

"If you're going to scream at each other, please go into my apartment. I was busy enjoying my relaxing time with Gilbert." Muttering, she shot the female a look before moving off to the bathroom.

proxy.php

AWKWARD

He watched her put a shirt of his on with a very puzzled face, he passed a hand through his hair and then got on his feet in a jump.

"Wait? What?" sliding into a pair of boxers that were laying on the floor, he rushed after the fierce she-wolf that just marched out of his bedroom with only his shirt covering her naked figure. He stopped at the entrance of the living room, right next to Aimée and had a dark blush covering his face as the woman that was shorter than him spoke up. He passed a hand though his hair and looked at Louis with a blank expression.

"Uh... it would be nice if you two could keep it down." was all that he could muster to say, he then pointed at the kitchen area and awkwardly passed through the living room to get there, he then cleaned his throat and opened the fridge to pick some ingredients to prepare a brunch for him and Aimée. He spoke a bit louder than usual so the woman could hear him from the bathroom "Making breakfast now." he tried to push the awkwardness aside and focused on cracking some eggs open to make their meal.

proxy.php

"And another thing!" roared Louis, "I-"He stopped short of his rant as Aimee...with only a shirt on...Gilbert's Shirt...stood in the hallway, followed by Gilbert in only his boxers. It just left both Louis and Ginger just standing there...staring. Louis' mouth hung open as he watched Aimee go into their bathroom and Gilbert heading to the Kitchen. he looked at Ginger for a moment and they just stared at each other.

"I..." was all he could get out.

"I gotta go!" she said as a blush fell across her face, "Well finish things up at the Lawyers' office!" she said as she turned to leave.

"Yeah!" exasperated Louis, watching Ginger hurriedly leave the apartment. Louis just threw the door and let it close on it's own and just stood there...silently...before turning to the kitchen and walked in. For the first time Gilbert ha known Louis...his friend was just...speechless...Louis just stood there looking at him for the longest, most awkward time in their lives before opening his mouth...

"I'M SORRY WHAT THE FUCK?!" was all that could come out of Louis' mouth as he outstretched his arms in "I want an explanation" way, "I didn't know that 'having a talk with someone' Involved sex! Cause if that's the case then i've been doing it wrong!"

"Alright!" Aimée called out to Gil as she finally sat down to pee. Grumbling, she ran her fingers through her messy locks and after wiping and flushing, turned to wash her hands. She heard Louis shouting at Gilbert and couldn't help but cringe just a little bit, feeling sorry for the werewolf. Moving out of the bathroom, she headed into the kitchen and leaned against a wall, watching the two of them with a slightly amused expression.

"At least I got the bitch to leave, right?" Aimée got out with a slight smirk before she peered over at Gilbert and all of his hickeys. Man, she really did a number on him the previous night. Her fingers ran through her hair yet again and she moved over to get a glass of juice, her gaze shifting towards Louis.

"We both liked each other and well... it came out last night after he confronted me at the club. One thing led to another and here we are. You're one to talk though... sleeping with someone you jut met?" Smirking at Louis, Aimée couldn't help but cross her arms against her chest, the glass of juice being placed down on the counter for the time being.

proxy.php

HOT MESS

Gilbert sighed as he cracked about four eggs into a bowl and listened to Louis rant while he whisked the eggs. He settled the bowl down and turned around to answer Louis but Aimée beat him in answering Louis inquires. The albino passed a hand through his hair, he was feeling so overwhelmed by the speed things were happening that he completely forgot that he was only wearing a pair of his black boxers that were nicely wrapped on the shapes of his thighs and butt. He also seemed to have erased from his mind the fact that he had a trail of hickeys all over his pale skin.

"Look." he started as he outstretched his hands before him like he was trying to calm Louis down with such gesture. He then continued once he seemed to have put his thoughts in place, Aimées speech allowing him time to calm his nerves down "First of all. She's right." he pointed at the raven haired woman that was sipping from a glass of juice. "Your bitchy ex is gone. And man, I know you weren't in the mood to scream at her so... that's a win." he gave his friend a weak smile in hopes that Louis would start seeing things more clearly instead of focusing on the fact that his two werewolf friends had sex.

"Now, about Aimée and I. Her version is the short story, I'm gonna give you a bit more context so you don't annoy the crap out of me with questions." he took a breath and then started to speak once again "Okay, I left you and the miss Asian-who-was-eye-fucking-you alone and went to talk to her. We started having a conversation... that kinda turned into a fight... that lead into us getting sorta of hot and bothered... which made me end figuring out that I was fucking jealous and pissed after seeing her performance at the club. We then made out, decided to leave the club, came back here, spent the night together and now I'm living that insanely weird situation. Oh yeah, I forgot! By the way, thanks for leaving me at the club without even sending a text message. How hard it is to type: Got lucky. I'm out of here. Hum?"

He let out a loud breath he didn't noticed he had been holding and then looked down at himself, he gestured to his body and spoke up

"And I'm practically fucking naked making scrambled eggs. I never left my room wearing only boxers before!"

He then looked at Aimée and smirked as he allowed his ruby eyes scan her figure "Before I forget it, the way you walked out of my room... that was totally sexy. So nice!" he then shifted his eyes to Louis and asked "Are you gonna have brunch with us or... too awkward for that?"

proxy.php

Louis remained quiet throughout the two weres speaking. He was about to make some counterpoints but they beat him to it. He just stood there as his face went from mad to stern to "Ok i see your point" to "alright fair enough" over a matter of seconds. When Gilbert finished speaking Louis pointed his finger at him, about to say something but clearly he was processing what he took in.

"First off" he began, "Sorry for not sending you a text message. That part was inexcusable so my bad bro." He said as he appeared to be calm "Second off..." he turned to Aimee, "Thank you for that cause honestly? I just wanted her out of the apartment. She got her shit, I got my shit. I just want to get the hell on with my life. I am also thankful you two weren't in Wereform when she was here." he looked over at Aimee, "She had no clue about...us" he said pointing to himself and both of them, "Anywho you're right, you're right. It's just...that kind of came out of left field for me, I was dealing with Ginger...Its all kinds of fucked up so...thanks guys." he finished as he took a seat, noticing finally that Gil was half naked. He shook his head, trying to avert his gaze only to look at Aim and realize she was half naked, "Is there anyone in this apartment that is not half naked?!" he asked exasperatedly. A knock on the door came prompting Louis to get up and to the door. He took a deep breath, calming himself down to gently open the door to find Fa standing there again.

"Louis!" She said with a smile, making Lou smile back.

"Fa! What...what's up?! I thought you had an interview to go to?!" he asked, hoping like hell she couldn't see into the kitchen.

"I am" she said with a smile, "But just as I was about to leave I forgot to ask for your number."

Louis smiled a bit as he attempted to look for his phone, sighing as he simply reached out his hand and within an instant it came. After some pushing and scrolling he found his own number and showed it to Fa. She smiled and after some pushing of her own a bing sounded on Louis' phone and found hers staring back at him. Louis gave a smirk and nodded, "So were on for tonight?" he asked for a grin.

"Maybe..." She gave a wink and moved on. Louis watched her walk down the hall, her intentionally swishing her hips as she went. He smirked and closed the door, looking at Aimee and Gil for a second and just sighed.

So..." he said awkwardly as he made his way to the kitchen, "What are we having?" Louis asked, not even talking about what just happened.

Aimée silently sipped on her juice as Gilbert over-explained things to Louis. She wasn't one to talk a whole lot and tended to sum up things a lot quicker and without much details due to the social anxiety that she tended to have in strange social settings such as a friend finding his two friends sleeping together. Her fingers ran through her hair and she placed the now finished glass upon the counter, moving to the fridge once again just as Gil complimented the manner in which she exited the room.

"Hey, I had to pee and that bitch was making my ears hurt and I didn't feel like getting dressed. I wasn't about to come out in any form other than human. Only you two know what I am and I plan on keeping it that way for as long as possible." Aimée smiled before her head tilted off to the side as Louis disappeared to the sound of the door knock. Her brow arched at the conversation she couldn't help but pick up. When he returned, she smirked yet again, brow raising slightly.

"Look at you, Mr. Suave. Getting a number and everything." She teased in good nature before peering at Gilbert when Louis asked what they were having. "Eggs and protein, I think."

proxy.php

SCRAMBLED EGGS AND BACON

He shrugged his shoulders and placed his attention on the bowl that was filled with eggs he had started whisking “Still... bodily functions and annoyance aside, I still think you looked hot.”

He added a dash of salt and pepper to the bowl and when Louis left to answer the door, he exchanged an intrigued look with Aimée. He smirked once he noticed it was the Asian woman from last night. The smirk grew bigger on his face as his friend walked back to the kitchen, he chuckled with his lover’s comment and then spoke up while he opened the fridge to get some butter and milk to add to the eggs to make them fluffy.

“Not that suave. I had to pretty much throw him at her arms back at the club. She must have really liked him... so, are we going to properly get introduced to her or are you ashamed of your friends?”

Gilbert then picked a frying pan and settled it on the stove to get some bacon done first so he could use its fat to cook the scrambled eggs on. “Will we need to make cute puppy faces to convince you to present her formerly or you’re going to use your common sense?” He used a spatula to turn around the bacon and settled some slices of bread on the toaster before continuing “You know, you can’t really hide things from your best friends... talking about that... you haven’t heard Aim and I through the whole night?” He settled the bacons aside to rest and poured the eggs in the pan while he mumbled “I thought we were pretty loud last night.”

proxy.php

"I will introduce you guys!" he said as he followed Gil to the fridge, pulling a soda out and cracking it open, "...I just need to time to see if this is a fling or if it gets serious. If it goes the latter then well have a double date." he followed up as he watched Gil start cooking, "Speaking of which will this get serious?" he asked pointing at the two of them, "Cause judging by the sound and scents this was a long time coming!" he chuckled as he took a gulp of drink, "As for me not hearing you and Aim what time did you two get home last night?" he asked as he watched the eggs become fluffy.

proxy.php

TIME

As soon as the eggs were done, he turned the heat off and picked three plates and started setting toasts, scrambled eggs and bacon in equal portions on each - or almost as equal as he was very aware that him and Aimée needed more protein than Louis. He then settled the plates down on the dining table and looked at Aimée when Louis asked if they were serious, they talked a bit about it during the morning but she doesn't want her to feel pressured into a relationship. He knew that a lot was at stake since if him and Aimée's relationship end badly it would probably shake things in the trio's friendship.

"We talked and we're gonna give it a shot and see where this goes." he explained quickly since he knew that the she-wolf wasn't one that enjoyed to explain things deeply.

He furrowed his eyebrows and passed a hand through his hair as he tired to remember when they arrived home. "Uh... I don't remember. Do you?" he asked Aimée but wasn't hoping she would since they weren't too focused on time but actually on each other. He then gestured to the table that had the dishes all settled down and spoke up "Now, how about we all sit down and have a nice brunch?"

Gilbert was still desperately trying to get back into his normal routine after the awkwardness that the morning has happened to be. He pulled a chair and sat down as he let out a long breath before picking the fork in his left hand "So... today is Saturday. How's everyone schedule?"

proxy.php

Aimée busied herself getting more juice, listening to the boys talking among themselves. Her cheeks flushed just a little when Louis said that it was a long time coming, but she didn't actually comment. Sipping on the glass, the lithe female peered at the eggs, nose wrinkling up a little as she took in their delicious scent. "We're going to give it a go." Aimée confirmed what Gilbert had said, watching him putting the food on the plates before the plates were put down on the table. Her stomach roared loudly, it clear that she was starving, which wasn't surprising with how much activity she had partaken in the night before.

"Mmm... smells so good, baby." Aimée sat down and licked her lips before starting to dig into the grub, eating the protein first before tackling the eggs. Her gaze shifted around at the other two and a slight smirk crossed her face at Gil's question, knowing he just wanted things to be normal, but how could they with everything that had just happened? "As for what time we came home... I think it was after 3am."

"I'm off tonight, so I've got nothing on my plans for the first time in a while. Gil, we're going to have to have a discussion in private later about my job..." Her voice was soft and she glanced at him with a slight smile, nose wrinkling up just a little.

"Well that explains it!" Said Louis in between sips of soda, "Me and Fa got back three hours before you did!" he said with a smirk, "Damn!" he spat as he recalled last night. It coming back in bits and pieces, "Jeez! She was wild man!" he said before he caught himself, "Just give me a sec." he said closing his eyes...A pervy smirk falling over his face before shaking it off, "Ahem...as for me I may have a date tonight with Fa..." he looked at Gilbert for a moment, who in turn was staring back at him with a blank, "Fa Lee?" explained Louis before slapping his face into his palm, "Ms Sexy-Asian-Eye-Fucker?!" he further explained.

proxy.php

TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS

He had a dumb smile on his face and a slight flush coloring his cheeks when Aimée complimented the smell of the food and called him baby. He then closed one eye and scrunched up his face as he allowed the events from last night to go through his head and he deemed that 3 AM sounded about right. He then continued to eat until Louis spoke about Fa, he stared at him blankly as the name brought no memories to the albino. When his friend finally explained, he had a lightbulb moment.

"Oh! So that's her name." he then took another bite of his bacon and looked at Aimée when she said they had to have a conversation in private.

He knew what that was about, he just hoped that the conversation ended well, he didn't want to be a jealous and needy boyfriend type. But he also couldn't lie to her and say that he was completely fine with the idea of her dressing sexy and dancing in a provocative way in front of tons of men. He took a deep breath and nodded. "We can talk as soon as we finish our meal, if you want." he assured her.

proxy.php

"Oooh, a date sounds fun. I hope it goes well and well... maybe a text warning if you're bringing her back home to make love to again." Aimée stuck her tongue out at Louis, ignoring the look that had crossed his face while mentioning that she was wild. That was definitely more information than she truly wanted to hear. He was her friend and she didn't really want images of him having sex with some chick. She was happy for him, but didn't need details.

"Sure, Gil, we can talk after brunch." Her gaze shifted towards Gil and she smiled softly at him, knowing that the conversation was going to be difficult. Though, it was important if their relationship was going to succeed, which she really hoped it did. Finishing up the food in front of her, Aimée chased it down with the glass of juice she had before leaning back and patting her stomach.

"Good food is down the hatchet. Now maybe my stomach will shut up." She muttered before glancing to Gil, unable to remember if they used protection or not. A slow frown formed, but she opted to not ask until they were alone.

proxy.php

TALK

He focused on finishing his meal and once he was done, he drank all his coffee in one gulp and got on his feet. Getting his and Aimée's dishes and setting them inside the dish-washer. He patted his hands together as if he was dusting them off of something and looked at her "Uh... wanna head back to my room so we can talk?" he asked her and then looked at Louis, wondering if his friend was okay with them leaving him alone for a while. He knew that they needed to have a conversation and he actually enjoyed to have a lot of communication on a relationship, all his biggest failures on the love field were because one was hiding something from the other.

proxy.php

Back