Louis and Fa made it to the Japanese restaurant, the place was not as packed as Lou thought it would be on a Saturday night but thankfully it was a blessing in disguise. Meant that he didn't have to start yelling like a banshee in order to talk to Fa while they ate. He smiled as they were led to a small booth in the back of the small hole in the wall, nice and cozy for them while they chat, laughed, and ate.

"So you said you were a Professor of Magic?" Fa commented once they knew they were alone.

"Aye" replied Louis as he picked up the menu.

"So I know you said you teach General Magic" she stated, "But what does that entail? Do you teach just the basics or more?"

"I teach Magical Theory, Magical History, and the practical and basic uses of Magic in Modern Society" he replied, a sense of pride in his voice. Not arrogance, but genuine pride, "So What about you Miss Lee?" he asked as a waiter brought them some drinks, "What will you be teaching at University come Monday?" he asked.

"Magical Archaeology" she replied, "Essentially how to excavate and care for magical artifacts in plain sight of the mortal races and how to be careful with still active artifacts so you don't oh I don't know...blow up the site or destroy the world" she chuckled, making it sound non-chalant.

Louis stared in curious wonder as she made light of her profession...

"Mmm... not just during the full moon. I come here when the hustle and bustle gets to be too much. I usually don't stay long though because I don't want you or Lou to worry." Aimée smiled faintly at Gil, hoping she was explaining herself correctly. Walking over to him, she sat down beside him and leaned against his body.

"Now we wait for the transformation and let nature happen." She kissed the corner of his lips, fingers ruffling through his hair. "We should eat something." Aimée added as an after thought as her stomach growled loudly.

"Before I eat you and not in a sexy way."

proxy.php

COUNTDOWN TO THE TRANSFORMATION

He nodded in agreement when she said that she usually came to such cavern when the life on the city got a bit too loud.

"Usually when that happens I lock myself in my room, put loud music on and smoke a couple of cigarettes. That always helps me to try to tune down all the overwhelming scents and sounds."

He checked his phone to see what time it was, sun was probably almost completely down by now since it was almost six. "Guess we'll transform really soon." he kissed her back, pecking her lips before picking up his duffle bag and opening it. He took out a big bag of potato chips and opened it before handing it to her.

"How good you remember things while in wolf form?" he knew that not all werewolves were capable of remembering everything they did while in full transformation. Gilbert's family had taught him how to be in full control even in wolf form but during the full moon sometimes things get a bit foggy on his mind when he turns back in the next morning.

proxy.php

"You were on the Polynesian Dig Two years ago?!" Louis asked with astonishment as he looked at Fa's pictures. She was covered in dirt and grime, with dust on her silky hair in the pictures she was showing him from her phone. She giggled at his astonished voice.

"Yes I was! It was a profound discovery on how the ancient Polynesians used wind Magic to assist in their seafaring. However it is believed that the use of Wind Magic and their Magic Jars were used in only calm days. It seems they were very comfortable not using magic; its still an astounding discovery!" She explained with enthusiasm.

Louis smiled as she got all giddy. It was to her what explaining to his own students the practical uses of magic in ancient times was to him. He sipped on his drink as she continued to explain, enjoying her company while they waited for their food to arive.

Gratefully taking the bag of chips, Aimée settled down on the ground beside Gil and started to munch on the grub thoughtfully. She peered over at her boyfriend-mate-person-thing and just chewed silently for a few minutes longer after he finished talking. It was something she really never paid attention to since there was never a real reason to remember what had happened during the full moon. Tonight was different though. Something told the dark-haired female that she would want to remember this night with Gilbert.

"To be honest..." She started slowly as if carefully picking out what words she wanted to use, when in truth, she was trying to keep from talking with her mouth full of chips. Swallowing what was left in her mouth, Aimée continued softly. "I have never really had a reason to remember the night of transformation, but I have a feeling that if there were something I truly wanted to remember, I would. So, otherwise, no flippin' idea." Snickering, she shook her head, leaning against his shoulder.

"What about you?"

proxy.php

TRANSFORMATION

"Well..." he started and looked at her to continue speaking "My whole family is werewolves so... when I first started to transforming as a kid they taught me how to be in control during wolf form. I can easily remember everything I did while transformed... but during the full moon... things sometimes get a bit foggy, I can't remember every single detail but I usually remember some bits from it." he informed her and checked the time once again, it was now very close.

"It's time."

He informed her while he started to feel a very well known tingling sensation running down his back, the transformation was about to start. He took one more look at her and smiled at her as he got on his feet. His whole body was feeling warmer now, the transformation obviously uncontrolable to be kept at bay during such time of the month "I usually get naked before transforming so I don't rip my clothes."

He then took hos hoodie off and also kicked off of his shoes "I can feel it's about to happen. So, I'm going to go ahead and take the clothes off. What about you?"

He continued to strip himself from his clothes, forming a pile near his duffle bag so he would lose the clothes, hopefully, and soon enough he was completely naked in the cavern.

proxy.php

Louis and Fa Finished their meal around 9, when they decided to head back to Louis' apartment for a nightcap. They let their stroll back be slow, deliberate...teasing.

"So tell me Fa" he called as they strolled back to his apartment, "Where did you say you were from again?" he asked.

Fa chuckled, "Hong Kong" she stated, "It's actually quite lovely you should visit" she suggested.

"I think I'll give it a shot" he replied as they entered his apartment building...

@Faithy, @BlabbingGirl

Still munching on the chips while listening to Gilbert, Aimée found herself growing jealous of his upbringing. What it must've been like to be taught how to be a Werewolf. To be told what one's body was going through instead of finding out the hard way. Frowning just a little behind her hand under the guise of feeding herself, she nodded just a little when he said it was time for the transformation to occur.

"Sure, I strip down too. Clothing is too expensive to rip each Full Moon." Smiling, Aimée finished up the chips and found herself watching him getting naked. Swallowing hard, she grabbed a bottle of water out of her bag, downing it before slowly sliding to her feet. She placed the empty bag and empty bottle into her bag to dispose of later, not wanting to pollute the beautiful land that surrounded them. She slowly slid out of her own clothing, body stretching out in the process, hating how tense she felt at that moment.

"Body feels like electricity is zooming through it." The lithe female grinned at the sensation, her clothing being sort of neatly piled beside her bag. "Here goes nothin'." She added, feeling her body beginning to transform just like it always did.

proxy.php

TO THE MOON AND BACK

In the next morning, Gilbert woke up in the darkness of the cavern, the fire they had started was long gone and the only source of light in the depths of such cavern was the bug lantern that was still on. He was laying naked on the floor and noticed Aimée was laying on his chest. He blinked his eyes a couple of times as some fragmented pieces of the events of last night started to invade his head, he groaned in pain, his muscles always got very sore after a night of full moon.

"Aim... dear... wake up. We're back to human so it's morning."

He gently shook her body as he continued to try to put all the pieces of the puzzle together about last night, but it was all fuzzy on his mind and it seemed he could remember less from that night than when he spends the night at his room. He sighed and closed his eyes as he tried to put the images in his head in order.

"Did I hurt you? Or we had sex? Man, I don't know! I remember us getting a bit... uh... ferocious but, I'm not sure what happened after that."

proxy.php

The evening wasn't as a blur as before for Louis...and what he remembered made his face spread the biggest grin he had ever produced. His eyes slammed open without warning as he found himself in the embrace of a gorgeous naked woman laying on his chest. Judging by their position the two had passed out after going at it for four or five rounds. He could still feel the condom from last night still on his...anatomy.He watched as she gently slid to the side as he attempted to get up and use the bathroom. She slid off his frame like a silk shirt and continued to sleep as he went into the bathroom to do his morning routine. After flushing the toilet and washing his hands he heard a knock at the door and assumed it was Gilbert back from his excursion with Aimee. He gave a shake of his head as he threw on some underwear pants and the shirt from last night before walking up to the door. To his rather detrimental surprise it was not Gilbert but Ginger staring back at him...

For the first time since visiting the cave, Aimée was sleeping comfortably. That was probably due to the fact that she was sleeping on top of Gilbert instead of the hard ground like normal, but that was beside the point. Feeling him shaking her, she grunted and wiggled closer, arms and legs wrapping around his body tightly. She was definitely not ready to get up yet and made that very clear. When he started asking her questions though, she couldn't stay asleep any longer.

"Sshhh... you talk too much." Aimée teased before slowly opening her eyes with a cheeky grin. Running her fingers through his hair, she nestled against him, lips crashing against his in a passionate kiss. She kept that up for a few minutes before sitting up with a loud hiss, body stiffer than usual. Straddling Gilbert's waist, she drew circles on his chest and smiled at what memories she had from the previous night.

"No, you didn't hurt me. Yes, we made love, and I think it was amazing." Leaning forward, she kissed him once more before sliding up to her feet, popping quite a few bones in her body in the process. "We should get dressed and head hope so that Louis doesn't think we were poached."

proxy.php

RISE AND SHINE

The albino let out a chuckle when she said he talked to much, he hummed in appreciation as she nestled herself against him and passed her hands through his fluff white locks. He kissed her back with passion and allowed his hands to rest on her hips in a way of bringing her closer to him in such passionate kiss. When she broke the kiss, he watched as she sat up, straddling his figure and couldn't help but allow his eyes to scan her body, taking in all her curves and the fullness of her exposed breasts. Gilbert raised an eyebrow when she hissed in pain and sat up himself, scanning her body once again but this time trying to find any sort of cut or bruise.

"Are you really feeling okay? You're sure that I didn't hurt you?" his eyes had a violetish shade in the darkness of the cave since the only source of light was the lanter. He looked concerned with eyebrows furrowed and slightly biting down on his lower lip as he continued to inspect her figure to be sure he hasn't hurt her. His hands slightly floating nearby her skin, not daring to touch her in fear he might cause her to hiss once again.

He let out a loud sigh when she informed him he didn't hurt her and then a dark blush coated his cheeks and ear when she said they had made love, he adverted his gaze from her figure as she got up and passed a hand through his hair "I'm glad to hear it was amazing... I guess.. I... uh, I've never done that in full wolf form so... yeah." he was suddenly feeling a bit awkward, not sure what to say. He nodded when she said they should get changed and head back before Louis get worried, glad with the change of subject, Gilbert got on his feet and picked up his pile of clothes. He promptly started to get dressed and used the motions of needing to slid into his clothes as a way to stretch his limbs since he always felt a bit sore after a full moon night. "I brought some muscle relaxer pills, want some?"

proxy.php

Ginger stared at him for a moment as he looked at her with a mix of surprise and grogginess, "Ginger, what a surprise!" he said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Good morning Louis" she replied as she folded her arms, "Are you alone this time or will there be more...surprises?" she asked hesitantly looking into the door to see if anyone came walking into the bathroom.

"Nope" replied Louis as he picked up a manila file from a stand next to the door, "The papers...all signed Ginge" he said as he stretched out his arm with file in hand. She looked at them for a moment before taking them and stuffing them into her purse, "Whelp..." she said.

"Yep.." he responded as she spun on her heel and turned. As of this afternoon, when she filed the papers they would officially divorced. It was bittersweet for Louis as he went to make some breakfast for him and Fa...and maybe Gil and Aim should they show up soon...

Aimée had moved over to her bag and was pulling out fresh clothing when Gil offered some muscle relaxers. Immediately turning on her heel, she nodded and stepped over to him, fingers brushing through his hair. "Muscle relaxers would be great, babe." Aimée kissed Gil on his cheek, finding it adorable how he was blushing. "You're cute when you blush over things neither of us can really remember." She added softly, waiting for the pills before she tossed them down, grabbing a bottle of water to wash them into her gullet. Moving back over to her bag, she pulled on a pair of boxers she had stolen from him a while ago and some pants before digging out a bra and a tank, slipping both of them on as well.

"I'm starving and ready to go. Here's hoping Louis is fixing a huge breakfast." Aimée grinned, shoving her items into her bag before starting to put items back where she had them hidden for the next time, her stomach growling loudly. Grinning again, she patted her belly before looking over towards Gil. "You're not hurt are you?" She asked, nose wrinkling up just a little.

Louis was making Egg sandwiches. Eggs, Bacon, Cheese, and just a bit of hot sauce. He continued to cook a bit, setting them in plates just as he noticed Fa coming out of the hallway, "Morning" he said with a chuckle as she was only in his dress shirt from the night before. She gave a giggle as she sat down. She stared at the sandwich for a moment, enjoying the smell before taking a bite

"Not bad!" she said with a smile while Louis plated two more, setting them aside for Gil and Aim if they wanted them, "Very Nice!" she said finishing it off, "so a good teacher and a good cook!?" she said with a smirk as Louis came up and gave her a peck on the lips, enjoying the eggy goodness on them.

A thought popped in his head as he pulled away for a moment, "Speaking of teacher, I have to take a look at those dissertations from Friday" he said as she gave a slight wine. It didn't last as she chuckled at his dedication. He grinned at her as he picked up a vanilla file near the door, opening it and reading its contents...his face went from "Having a good time" to "Oh shit" as he suddenly but quietly reached for his phone...

proxy.php

PHONE CALAMITY

He rested both his hands on his lower back once he was fully clothed and pressed against his body to try to pop his back and relief the pain. "No, I'm not hurt. Just sore but that's normal after a full moon night."

He let out a sigh and picked up his duffle bag, he hang it on his left shoulder and looked around, quite lost in the darkness of the cave now that she put everything away. "So... mind leading the way out?" he chuckled softly and rubbed the back of his neck.

Once they walked out of the cavern, the first thing Gilbert did was fish his phone out of his pants' pocket and check to see if there was signal. "Great! Signal is back. I think I'm going to send a message to Lou so he know we're okay." he smirked and unlocked the phone "And also so he has time to get himself and eye-fuck-girl changed." but as soon as he unlocked the phone it started to ring. Louis name showed on the screen together with a picture. Gilbert picked up the call.

"Hey man, we're okay. We're heading back now, no need to panic, we haven't ate a hunter or a park ranger." he paused for a second and looked at Aimée "Well, I'm almost sure we didn't do any of that..." but he was cut by Louis screaming and letting out a string of words on the other side. The man was obviously panicked but not because of his friends.

"Wow! Calm down, I'm not getting anything. What the fuck happened?"

proxy.php

"Okay!" replied Louis...in his underwear...in the hall of the apartment as he paced back in forth white as a sheet, "You know about the papers?" he groaned, "The Divorce Papers?!" he said as he started pacing back and forth hoping Fa didn't hear him, "Well I apparently put the Divorce Papers...and my Magic Class Papers...in similar files" he waited for a moment to let it sink in. He began moving his hands in an exasperated way, like he was egging Gil to catch on to what he meant, "Yeah yeah!" he shook his head wildly when Gil didn't get it, "READ INTO THE SITUATION MAN! We have a code Blue! A Code- Wait Blue is for something else sorry-Anywho! Ginger got the Magical Grading Papers! It's an emergency Man! I need you back here Stat!"

He turned to see Fa open the door and stare at him worried, "Something wrong?!"

"Oh! Nothing! I may or may not have given the wrong paper work to um...Ah fuck it cat out of the bag My Ex Wife!"

proxy.php

SO WHAT?

"Dude, you have tons of papers around the house, gotta be more specific." the albino said while he was walking away from the place were the cavern was with Aimée next to him. "So what? Just check both files and you'll see which is which." he shrugged softly, not understanding why his friend was freaking out so much about putting papers in similar folders. Gilbert furrowed his eyebrows when Louis started to scream once again on the other side of the line.

"What the fuck is a code blue? Man, didn't you slept with the girl? Did you got blue balls?" Gilbert was more confused than ever.

"Oh!" he let out when Louis finally properly explained the situation "She just got out? Why don't you run after her and say that those are school papers, she knows you're a teacher." when his friend started saying that they had to head back as soon as possible, Gilbert sighed and rolled his eyes "What do you want me to do? Stalk your ex and steal the papers? Why do you gotta be so complicated, man, seriously... that's why I only date girls that are supernatural! Saves me the trouble of needing to come up with stupid excuses. Good thing that new chick is one of us."

Louis then hang up the phone and Gilbert looked at the screen of his phone before letting out a loud sigh, he shook his head and looked at Aimée. "That's what I get for being a fucking awesome friend." he took a deep breath before he started to explain the situation to Aimée "Louis ended giving his papers for his magic classes to Ginger instead of the divorce papers, now he wants us to get those back before she delivers it at the lawyer's office."

proxy.php

Aimée was glad that she hadn't hurt Gilbert, though it appeared they both were in discomfort thanks to the actual shifting. Nodding just a bit with a light hum, she led her mate out of the cavern, eyes adjusting immediately to the bright sunlight outside. While he was glad that his signal was back so he could contact Louis, she was focused on the sounds of nature and how peaceful things were. Well, peaceful until Gil started to talk to their friend who was apparently freaking out about something. Half listening, she sighed low in her throat and tugged out her own phone, glad that she hadn't missed any calls or texts.

"Well, at least my world hasn't imploded..." Came her soft murmur as she turned to face Gilbert who was finished speaking with Loius. Her brow immediately arched at his explanation and Aimée couldn't help but groan. "How the hell are we supposed to get back the papers? Ugh... that skanky bitch doesn't like me and I don't like her."

Shrugging just a bit, she tugged him towards the vehicle, realizing that they needed to get going sooner than later. Her fingers ran through her unbrushed hair and with little difficulty it was shoved out of her eyes. "Maybe I'll just knock her out." She managed with a huge grin before snickering, knowing she couldn't do that despite how tempting it happened to be.

proxy.php

CRAZY STUPID BITCH

He followed her to the car, glad that he had put his hoodie on so he could protect his pale skin from the morning sun. He shrugged when she asked how they were supposed to get the papers.

"I'm not sure." Gilbert sighed softly and then chuckled when Aimée mentioned Ginger not liking her and she not liking the woman back.

"In all honesty she doesn't like me too. I think she thinks it's my fault that their marriage failed. She once said that I put such idea in Louis head." he scoffed and rolled his eyes as such idea was completely nonsensical to him.

Gilbert felt her shoving him closer to the car and looked at her when she mentioned knock the woman out. The albino had an amused smirk plastered on his lips for a while, amused with such idea since Louis ex needed to get her senses checked.

"I don't think that's a good idea." he finally spoke up as he opened the door of the car so he could get in. "I think that such thing will end making her want to sue Louis or something. She will probably find a way to blame him and try to get more money from him."

proxy.php

Back