Strange Magic RP: Bog King x OC With Marianne/Dawn x OC

Princess Alexx

A Very Experienced Roleplayer
This is a story about two kingdoms. Side by side, but worlds apart. All along the border, magical flowers grew. Primroses bloom between light and shadow. They are used to make love potion. Because after all, everybody deserves to be loved.

The original story begins with Princess Marianne flying around, trying to make a boutonnière for her fiancé Roland, whilst singing to I Can’t Help Falling In Love (With You) - Elvis Presley. She then finds herself in the Dark Forest, and quickly flies back out and finds Roland on his trusted mount Chipper a Squirrel. He then rides off and Dawn, Marianne’s younger sister finds the older princess and helps her to get ready, all while the pixies that help the crown princess in everything she needs are singing Crazy In Love - Beyoncé. Marianne then catches Roland cheating on her with another fairy, and Marianne swears off of love, singing I’ll Never Fall In Love Again - Dionne Warwick. She goes from girly princess, to warrior princess and learns how to fight with a sword. Meanwhile Roland is trying everything to get Marianne back, and Dawn is busy flirting with every guy she sees aside from her best friend Sunny, who has a humongous crush on the younger princess. Sunny sings Three Little Birds - Bob Marley and the two of them are almost eaten by a lizard, but Marianne saves them.

Roland then convinces Sunny to go to the Dark Forest to get the Love Potion From an imprisoned Sugarplum Fairy, which invokes the wrath of The Almighty Bog King, who kidnaps Dawn after singing Mistreated - Deep Purple unknowing that she’s been doused with the Love Potion. Marianne delivers a right hook to Bog, who then flies away with his Goblin subjects. An imp then steals the potion and spreads it around, making different species fall in love with one another. Marianne bravely comes to rescue her sister, but ends up falling for The Bog King, and they fly in the moonlight together singing Strange Magic - Electric Light Orchestra, until Bog notices that Roland is leading an army right to the Dark Castle.

What I’m looking for, is someone who can play The Bog King for me. I can give you pointers about his personality so that you can play him to the best of your ability. I don’t mind playing either Dawn or Marianne, whoever you like the most. I will put pictures of the two of them up so you can look at them and decide.

PLOT: Will follow the storyline, however I will be inserting my OC Alexx, along with Marianne and Dawn. But there will be other changes in the original story too, like for example, when Roland brings the Love Potion to Bog, instead of him and Bog fighting over Marianne, Roland procures a potion that will incapacitate Bog, letting Roland take his place as King. Alexx was the one to try and rescue Dawn, but because of what Roland did, Alexx was forced to return to the Fairy Kingdom with Dawn and tell Marianne what the knight had done. The two older princesses then go back to The Dark Forest to try to liberate them from Roland and save Bog, with Alexx falling for the Goblin King in the process.

I would really like to do this RP, so if anyone is willing to indulge me, I’ll be ecstatic!

f591abb9cd5be4ec4e6ea7aaf338333c.jpg
Princess Marianne
57ca1441b6eddb465a77f73362e3f6f3.jpg
Princess Dawn.

Back