New User Strawberry Sunrise, No Ice. Oh, and of those little umbrellas

Katie

Intro
Howdy folks! My name is Katie and I just joined this site! I am by far not new to roleplay and has been doing so for a long time, primarily through my private contacts and other sites. For a long time, I have been running several roleplay communities on MMORPG games like World of Warcraft and SWTOR, but I recently discovered my passion for forum roleplay about a year ago. In any case, I still make good use of my contacts on Discord where I am still a community leader of the Pendragon group.

In any case, I am in the midst of finishing a new "epic" roleplay realm that I wish to share with you all once it is complete! I am currently finishing it with my close friends who I would love to bring here. In any event, I hope storytellers will be a good site for myself and potential outside companions to set our roots ^.^

Quick FAQ:
Roleplay Experience? - Close to 7 years! Started with a roleplay guild on WoW. I steadily expanded my writing skills outside MMOs by using forums, skype/discord. Turns out I don't need a fancy game to work my imagination!

Favorite genres? - Sci-fi for sure! But I love a healthy mix of sci-fi and fantasy in one. In any case, I adore modern, fantasy and anime as well. What I am not a huge fan of is slice of life, since I get enough of that in my own daily struggle.

Posting length? - I write in paragraphs, depending on my partner and number of frequent posts, you can expect a bare minimum of 3 paragraphs to a light novel. However, if the given situation won't allow me to type out a lot, I obviously won't. Quality over quantity so I say.

Where are you from? - I am born in Bangkok, Thailand and I am Half-Chinese from my father's side if anyone is wondering as well! However, I soon moved to Denmark with my mother so there can be a huge difference in time-zones. But worry not, I can be quite nocturnal!

Hobbies? - GAMING ... and my girlfriend! Who is also a nerd. I play almost any game I can get for my PS4 (recently finished FFXV), but I love playing competitively on League of Legends the most, which is also where I spend the majority of my time while waiting for posts. If anyone plays on EUW and wants to boost me out of Diamond, give me a call <3 - Other than that, I am also quite the Anime nerd, even though when I lived in Thailand they were just cartoons haha. I watched a myriad amount of shows but I try to hunt down every single mecha anime like Gundam, Code Geass, Aldnoah, MaK and etc. as I can. I love muh giant robots *-*

0313b1ff5f6a262402df1d8133747dd3--noragami-season--anime-meme.jpg

Thanks for reading, ciaaaoooo! <3

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

We can always use more Epic Roleplays, so I would love to see what you're cooking up once it's ready! In the meanwhile I hope you're finding the place to your liking. If you have any questions about anything - or how our site works - please don't hesitate to ask. We have a pretty friendly bunch here that are generally quick to jump to helping people out when and where it's needed.

Also don't forget to swing by some of our other community forums also. The Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, and Creative Forums are all great places to look for a few other threads to participate in. Once you get a little more activity under your belt, we would be more than happy to get your account reviewed for approval.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

We can always use more Epic Roleplays, so I would love to see what you're cooking up once it's ready! In the meanwhile, I hope you're finding the place to your liking. If you have any questions about anything - or how our site works - please don't hesitate to ask. We have a pretty friendly bunch here that are generally quick to jump to helping people out when and where it's needed.

Also, don't forget to swing by some of our other community forums also. The Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, and Creative Forums are all great places to look for a few other threads to participate in. Once you get a little more activity under your belt, we would be more than happy to get your account reviewed for approval.

I do have a tiny question, my dear administrator! I am more or less ready to submit a draft of the roleplay for interest check purposes. Which forum section would you recommend?
- And thank you for the warm welcoming note ^-^

The Bulletin Board is the place for that, but it's in the roleplaying section of the forum which you don't have access to post in just yet. Once your account is approved you'll be able to post it in there :)

Back