Open Suburban Fantasy Roleplay

Sockth

Picture this: Waffle House is the main place where villains go to eat a good, nutritious meal. Werewolf bites are easily treatable as long as one treats it within a week, but werewolves themselves every full moon simply turn into a fully-aware wolf. Some people can teleport due to genetic conditions. Some people can bend water if they are claimed by Seasus- the god of the sea. Guy Fieri is an arsonist, Phil Swift is an ace detective, and John Quinones works right by his side. Hell is real- but it is only a night club in the afterlife. There is a polytheistic religion called Organism with a god of bonds whos explanation of everything besides love got lost in translation. Souls exist, but they're difficult to get one's hands on. Brody Foxx is considered a world-wide craze sensation, yet he cannot seem to spell his name right on any book cover. Everything taking place here is taking place in a small corner of Chicago. This is normal for the people in this world.

That explanation is just to give you a mood of what I'm looking for in a roleplay. I want silly plots, yet some emotional moments that come with ridiculous parts. I'm looking for someone who is willing to partake in a roleplay that honestly doesn't take itself too seriously and can bring new ideas to the table, but still wants to have serious moments. It is human-focused OCs mainly, but hybrids or humanoid species are entirely valid! I am also looking for someone who is open to making new OCs because to be candid I want to make new OCs too. I'd prefer if you were able to type at least a paragraph per response, and I am hoping for it to be a bit more of a casual RP. As long as you give me enough to respond to, I don't want you to stress too much about reply length.

The most important part about this is discussion. I WANT silly hypotheticals. I know this isn't very specific, but this can quite literally range from magical girls to just some casual dudes without any magic at all. I think there is a lot of possibilities here, and I'm truly open to a lot! If you're interested in doing a group RPG as well, I believe it could be really fun to do a criminal waffle-house orientated one or some other possibilities ^^. I might be a bit inactive because of school, but if we follow the casual style I can probably get up a lot of responses pretty fast.

@Sockth

I like your thinking! I also like silly plots, but still with some seriousness. I'd be down for this. Sounds like I can fit into what you want.

Back