Sin's dream went roughly.

"Sinclair O'Flaherty!" yelled the teacher. his rapidly expanding potbelly jiggled as his flushed face scolded the student.

"Yes, Mr. Walker?" Sinclair asked the man for some sort of explanation. Sadly, he had always been on this teacher's hitlist.

The dream changed, Mr. Walker became Sin's parents, faceless and deformed. The creatures had their hands spread out towards Sin. His mother was beckoning to him, calling him to her. His father was scolding him, pushing the boy away.

Then the dream shifted again. A girl appeared, her hair crimson. She held a knife, that was piercing Sin's heart. Blood slowly dripped out, but the boy couldn't feel a trace of pain. The girl's face wasn't one of hate either, it was of sorrow, of pity. "I had to..." she whispered, slowly pulling the knife out, letting Sin's body fall, lifeless, to the ground. His corpse, though alive, stopped breathing.

Then the girl disappeared, and in her wake a great shadowy crow appeared. "Muniin," mumbled Sin, his closest of friends towering over his crippled body. With a careful embrace, Muninn wrapped his wings around Sin's form, protecting and guarding it. But then Muninn screamed, and he dissipated into smoke, disappearing once again.

The girl showed herself, the same knife in her hands. But, this time, Sin was awake, and the girl was sitting closeby tapping away at a board.

It hadn't even been ten minutes before the boy woke up. He'd been tossing and turning in his sleep, and Bonne had been entertaining the idea for just a few seconds that maybe, just maybe, the demon was torturing him. He looked more wary than hurt, though. She didn't quite want to know what he had dreamed of.

"Hey. You're up later than I expected you to be. I couldn't find any ice for your leg. Sorry." The redhead looked down at the broken circle of salt surrounding him. That might have been more than a little childish of an idea. "So how was that dream you were having? It was probably pretty bad." Maybe she shouldn't ask.

Well, damn, couldn't take that back. She should just leave it at that. Bonne put down the knife and turned the swivel chair a little to look at him.

Sin blinked as he looked around the small room. Around him lay several piles of salt, distributed unevenly. The worst part, Sin had no idea how he had gotten there. Then he heard someone speak.

His attention narrowing, Sin noticed the redheaded woman sitting not too far away. "Leg? Ice?" murmured Sin. It was then that he noticed the state his left leg was in, and it wasn't too good.

"Ummm, I'm sorry, but who are you? and why is my leg like this?"

Bonne raised an eyebrow. The demon really did have an effect on him, didn't it? Shit.

"You took a nosedive off a building. Think it was a demon?" She shook her head. "Never mind. My name's Bonne. You said your name was Sin, right?" Hopefully he'd remember that.

Sin blinked at the girl, Bonne, "Oh, well, hello Bonne. By chance, do you have something I can write with and a small notebook?" Sin quickly stood up and began to walk around, searching through the drawers in the room as though he had never gotten an injury. The reason his leg had looked so bad was because of the bloodied bandages on it, but those fell off as he walked around, revealing a fully healed leg.

"...No," Bonne drawled out, her eyes on the spontaneously unhurt leg he was sporting. "This isn't exactly my house. I just save everything to this online account." She forced herself to look calm. She looked calm.

Calm. Calm. Calm-

What the fuck was that?! Bonne bit down the urge to punch the laptop in the nonexistent face. She wanted spontaneous healing! What kind of world gave the boy who literally jumped off a building spontaneous healing?!

Maybe it was the demon. That sure took the edge off the envy.

"I'm going to go and check the perimeter," she lied through clenched teeth, sliding the knife back into her sleeve and saving her file. Bonne stood, glaring almost watchfully at Sin before waltzing out the door. "Take care of yourself. I'd rather not test if skull fractures heal."

Finally finding a small, pocket-sized notebook and a pen, Sin wrote the redhead's name. 'Bone' was spelled out across the top of the page. Then he wrote characteristics underneath.

-redhead
-angry

"Wait, why would skull fractures heal?" He asked as the girl began to leave.

Barbus hears them talking and gets intrigued when the boy again asks her name again, further surprised to see the boy get up and walk around. He hears footsteps come towards the door where he was and moves into a closet to avoid whoever was leaving the room. Once they pass by he quietly leaves the his hiding place, peeking into the room he only sees the boy and he appears to be writing something and saying something about a fractured skull. Barbus enters into the room and blocks the door, with his knife in his hand and a fire in his eye Barbus, almost with a hiss, addresses Sin, "Hello Sin" Walking towards sin with a soft laugh continues, "I'm so happy to finally meet you face to face."

Sin blinked. "Oh, hello, have I met you before?" Sin saw the knife in the man's hands. He must be with the redhead. How else would he have known Sin's name.

However, the man didn't seem all that friendly. With a smile on Sin's face, Muninn decided to show up. Behind the young man, a great shadowy raven appeared. Its wings were spread to the sides, as though to envelope Sin. Its head towered over them, reaching the ceiling.

Then, Sin stepped forward, a smile still on his face. With his hand outstretched, "What's your name?" asked Sin.

the dark creature appeared and surprised Barbus for this was the creature that was over the boy when the girl 'saved' him. raising an eyebrow Barbus grasps his hand, thinking to himself (this must be Muninn and that would explain why he doesn't remember that girl) "My name is Barbus." Barbus sheaths his knife, "there no need to be so hostile, please just relax" Barbus sits on the floor cross legged and watches Sin very closely like a hawk watches its prey before striking. As he is sitting he feels his wound rip out again and more blood flowing down his arm faster than before. As slowly and now threatening as possible Barbus removes his jacket and inspects his arm, "you don't by any chance have a bandage or cloth maybe? i would rather not pass out form--" his head gets foggy and the room starts to spin as his slips into unconsciousness from blood loss and exhaustion he hits the ground with a loud thud and dreams.

Es woke up groggy and pulled himself up off the ground. "What happened?" He asked himself. He did not know. all that he knew was that he was hungry and something weird had happened last night. What happened last night could wait, for now he needed to find some food, and fast if his stomach was anything to judge by. Looking around Es saw a dilapidated building that looked sturdy enough nearby. Thinking that there might be some preserved food in there he could scavenge, Es heads over.

There was a weird guy headed toward the building. Bonne frowned, taking in his appearance carefully. He looked like she could take him. Still, she considered the knife in her sleeve carefully before deciding it could be pulled out on an as-needed basis. He probably wouldn't be too much of a threat.

"Hey," she called from her safe-ish place at the door. "You need anything? I've got some food in here!" She gestured to the inner area of the house. Any humans would be good to have around. They could help her with the objective to forcefully remove any demon nearby.

Back