The Evrensel Conflict Suggestions, Questions & Ideas

Mr. Wade & Watch

Cult of Personality
If you got ideas for a sub-story or new story to be added to Conflicts, or want to have a holiday based event featured, or a new chapter/episode, come here to suggest them.

If you are suggesting a new fandom/series/whatever you'd like to call it, please provide a short summary of the series. Highlight the aspects of it that make it unique and cool, 'cause all too often our own research into series we don't know leads us to very dry, impersonal summaries that don't give a proper snapshot of what the series is and why we would want it here.

If you want to discuss your ideas into more detail, head to chat with whatever mod you talk to it about.

Last edited:
Some series for suggestion.

1. Alien - All movies (1979-2017): Home to one of the scariest creatures in movie history, Alien is a franchise about humanity, who has taken to the stars, encountering Xenomorphs, alien creatures designed to be the perfect killing machine. Drop one into any setting and watch the body count skyrocket (Plus come on, we all know you want to shoot one).
  2. Dead Space (2008-2013): Do you like zombies? Do you like space? How about zombies in space? If you answered yes, welcome to Dead Space. Another sci-fi series, Dead Space foolows the story of engineer Issac Clarke, a man who encountered the parasitic and zombie like entity known as the Necromorphs. Very fast, agile, lethal, and spread like the plague, these baddies can rival the Flood from Halo. Plus, cool sci-fi technology like stasis fields, plasma cutters, and cool sci-fi armor.
  3. The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy (1979): The famous book by Douglas Adams, a sci-fi story that isn't grim-dark and want's to murder you face (usually). The universe is similar to our own, exept it is very large and very full of life. The catch is, the universe doesn't care about you or anything else, and the answer to everything is 42. Space age shenanigans and technology in spades.

The Dark Tower.

The books, not the movie. :(

The books are about a world where a gunslinger wields his worlds version of Excalibur in the form of six-shooters, and already deals with the idea of multiverses. Think Fallout meets Clint Eastwood meets Eldritch Horror in terms of a setting. Which could be a fun mix.

Last edited:
So, there's a fandom-allowed list?

I actually have a few fandoms in mind that I think few around these forums have heard of i.e. there's a big chance that only I will play characters from those fandoms. Some of these include Princess Connect & Granblue Fantasy.

As for fandoms others have heard of, how does the Ben 10 series sound?

Ben 10 is about a boy who discovers an alien device known as the Omnitrix, which allows him to transform into ten different aliens and more. The original series goes into hijinks and mayhem, while latter series have more focus on worldbuilding and the more 'alien' aspect of things i.e. exploring space.

Back