Super Serious First Post

Guys, this is super important and dire and if you have time to give your opinion, I thank you preemptively.

My roommate and I have been living together for a little less than a year, but the two of us have been friends for the vast majority of our lives. We have spent this past year co-owning our animals and raising a puppy together. Now, our lease is about to be up and we are considering moving together, because we work well together as roommates. Whether it is doing the dishes (they rinse, I load the washer) or keeping each other company (or knowing when to back off) we just are doing a really great job. We even cook most of our meals together, and we make some really delicious dishes.

Which brings me to the issue at hand: Do you put icing on lemon poppy seed muffins? I mean, I guess technically muffins don't get icing regardless, but should lemon poppy seed be considered a cupcake if you put cream cheese icing on top?

That is what I thought! But Roomie B is insisting that cupcakes are made from cake batter while muffins are apparently made from something else.

Guys, this is super important and dire and if you have time to give your opinion, I thank you preemptively.

My roommate and I have been living together for a little less than a year, but the two of us have been friends for the vast majority of our lives. We have spent this past year co-owning our animals and raising a puppy together. Now, our lease is about to be up and we are considering moving together, because we work well together as roommates. Whether it is doing the dishes (they rinse, I load the washer) or keeping each other company (or knowing when to back off) we just are doing a really great job. We even cook most of our meals together, and we make some really delicious dishes.

Which brings me to the issue at hand: Do you put icing on lemon poppy seed muffins? I mean, I guess technically muffins don't get icing regardless, but should lemon poppy seed be considered a cupcake if you put cream cheese icing on top?
I would if I was you. Much prefer cupcakes to muffins anyway.

I guess it could, technically.... But I don't really think of cream cheese icing when I think of cupcakes, just the sugary stuff.

Back