Interest Check Superhero/Villain Roleplay Anyone?

Miles

Been awhile since I've been on this site. But I'm back and with a new RP idea! I'm looking for anyone (though I prefer a group of people) that might be interested in doing a superhero and super villain Roleplay. The basic plot is this:

Azoria is a rather large city with the worst crime rate in the nation. It's a big city with your normal stuff; tall buildings, skyscrapers, you name it, it's here. But that's not what makes this city stand out from all the rest. Azoria is a city with the most mutants and super-powered humans on the planet. Even magic users. There is a law that is strongly against mutants however. Often hunting them down, locking them away, experimenting on them, you name it, it's being done to them. Some however wish to change the world and make others see that mutants aren't as bad as everyone likes to believe. Others don't bother trying. Why protect a world that hates you? Others are corrupt and twisted in their own ways, instead of helping, they ruin the image further.

The government is corrupt. They don't care about anyone or anything. Only themselves. There are a few kind souls however, but it is rare. Anyone that is 'different' is treated like an outcast. A monster. A freak. A demon. And they have ways to deal with those types.

And they're not very good ones...

The heroes and sometimes even villains alike, are going to have to put a stop to many threats that befall Azoria. They will be put to the test, pushed far beyond their limits. But will they be able to succeed?

There will be many arcs for this Roleplay so it will be a long term one. I'd prefer if you join you'll be able to stick with this. If anyone's interesting, please comment down below and if you have any questions too!

What sort of heroes and villian's are you hoping for. Also will there be potential pairing of them. If that makes sense.

What sort of heroes and villian's are you hoping for. Also will there be potential pairing of them. If that makes sense.

If by pairing you mean ships, then yeah! I'm lowkey fine with ships if you want. As for heroes and villains, I'm personally fine with any. Obviously only original heroes and villains, but you can pretty much do whatever.

If it's as open-ended as it sounds, it's pretty interesting to me! I'm not generally big on big groups and such, but I'm sure there should be a way to avoid my anxiety and take part with such an interesting setting.

If it's as open-ended as it sounds, it's pretty interesting to me! I'm not generally big on big groups and such, but I'm sure there should be a way to avoid my anxiety and take part with such an interesting setting.

I totally feel you there on the anxiety part. Big group RPs scare me a lot so if you don't think you can take part in it, I understand! I don't want you to stress out or anything since Roleplaying is meant to be fun and enjoyed.

But yes it is! This is very open-ended when it comes to things. I'm a pretty chill and easy going person so I'll accept or allow just about anything to the RP. So long as it fits within the world of course. But there's a lot you can do.

Last edited:
I think I'm willing to play. Put me in as "Interested" and I'll see what I can come up with.

I think I'm willing to play. Put me in as "Interested" and I'll see what I can come up with.

Awesome! Glad to hear it. ^^

I'll make a sign-up sheet for this for anyone else that happens to take interest and wishes to join can post their character(s) there.

Back