[Surrealism/Urban Fantasy] Little Horn & Co

grandin

A GAME OF MIND AND MORALITY
So you're down on your luck, eh? Meet Little Horn, a short, clever--supposed--incarnation of the Devil himself who can solve any problem, grant any wish. For the simple price of your employment! Complete his tasks and you will walk away fulfilled, even with some money in your pocket... But of course, there's always a catch. As you finish each task, morality is tossed into a tighter and tighter quandary. Your humanity is brought to question. Is it all worth it if the price is your soul?

SETTING
Modern earth, but with a surrealist twist! The supernatural exists, but in mild forms. While people may not be capable of throwing fireballs, or walk among dragons, magic comes in its own special ways.

RULES
  • This is focused more on character and less action.
  • You will be presented with tasks questioning your character's beliefs, moral compass, and core ethics.
  • Corrupt characters are highly suggested, but not required.
  • In fact, the more disguised a character's depravity, the better! Little Horn is looking for a game. He wants fun, and it's not as fun if he has someone completely evil off the bat. Temptation's fruit is always the sweetest, he says.
  • Be aware of the magic that is known; what's provided is all there is to you. You will be limited in your overall knowledge.
  • GENERAL WARNING for dark themes, including but not limited to: murder, talk of rape, drug use, prostitution
IMPORTANT NOTE
(I'm looking only for a small handful of people, because I can only handle so much. Have patience and kindness; this is a first in a very long time for me.)
Spaces Filled: 0/3​

Last edited:
This looks very intriguing! I can't guarantee that I'll be able to participate just yet but you 100% have my interest. From just what you've got here I can see how important it is going to be to have a well thought out character and I want to be sure that I can create one that is worthy of the challenge!

Also just as a side note, I love love love, your Wordplay based magic concept, namely the part about the loss of a voice if used to excess. Very unique!

This looks very intriguing! I can't guarantee that I'll be able to participate just yet but you 100% have my interest. From just what you've got here I can see how important it is going to be to have a well thought out character and I want to be sure that I can create one that is worthy of the challenge!

Also just as a side note, I love love love, your Wordplay based magic concept, namely the part about the loss of a voice if used to excess. Very unique!
Thank you so much!! Take your time; if it means making your character as thought out as possible, then that's perfectly fine!! (The holidays are happening now anyways, so I'm not expecting much yet! xD) Can't wait to see what you got!!!!

Back