Survival RP

Frost

giphy.gif

We're on our own

A plane crashes in the middle of the wilderness. As far as the passengers can tell they are somewhere between Canada and Alaska as they flew from New York. There are few survivors, but those who made it through the initial crash now have to face the cold and unforgiving landscape on their own. Some supplies can be found in the wreckage of the plane, but the food rations will not last them through the week. With no civilization within miles they have to find their own way of surviving.

~• • •~
So, this is basically going to be a survival rp! We're going to keep it open, but probably a kinda small group and try to have a pretty mixed group of characters (gender, sexuality, ethnicity etc). Age should be somewhere between late teens to 30 years old maybe? There can be exceptions I guess, but I think that works. This is during modern times, but they will not have any cellphone reception or internet, so they are totally cut off from the outside world. We will try to keep the characters from dying, as you cant add any more if they do because of the whole plane crash thing, but you're free to make more than one (try to keep it low though, cause it's a small group of people that survived) if you plan on one of them dying in the rp. There's not going to be much maturity content, other than maybe some violence (fights or hunting), sexual content can be rpd in pm if needed.

Id'd like for people to have a little bit of knowledge on survival, like the effects of dehydration or hunger, how to start a fire and etc so that it's easier to roleplay it. It doesn't have to be much tho, a quick google search is enough! C: (But no godmoding ofc, very few people are survival experts, so our characters shouldn't be either)

[picture of the character]

Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:
(if you want to add anything extra about them, like their family, past, disabilities, any health problems etc)

http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/were-on-our-own-survival-rp-characters.3252/
This is the thread for all the characters! When you've filled out the sheet please post it here so that I can accept the character and add it to the list : D

http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/were-on-our-own-ooc.3308/
Here's the OOC discussions thread!

Last edited:
Ok, this looks really cool! You can count me in.

I have a character in mind for this. So, do you want me to post a short description of her here or would you like me to wait for a CS page for this RP?

Awesome! :D You're free to post a description of her here if you like! I think I'll make a short thing to fill in later tho if people are interested ^^

Name:
Elizabeth Penry
Nickname(s):
Penny (she hates this nickname!)
Height:
5'4"
Sex:
Female
Sexual Preference:
She has no interest in romance, though this can change. (Just play your cards right, and she is straight)
Appearance:
Elizabeth enjoys wearing an old, tattered brown trench coat. However, her coat is now more patches and pockets then actual coat. She wears a white t-shirt, which is covered in oil and grease stains, that is tucked into her blue jeans. She wears a brown leather belt and brown leather boots.
(Look at the face, ignore the dress; also, her body dimensions are the same as in the picture)
8a53709fa7caba2f183cca6cf19cc93a.jpg

Personality:
Elizabeth is a soft spoken girl. By soft spoken, I mean that she follows the saying "Speak softly and carry a big stick" almost religiously. She doesn't care for most people, as they just annoy her. She is not religious at all either. Elizabeth also has one hell of a temper. She has a knack for machines and anything technological/mechanical in origin. (Leave the plane to her, she will find a use for it!)
Strengths:
Really good with mechanical/technological constructions. (May be able to create rudimentary power sources)
Good with knives
Weaknesses:
Asthmatic
not good with people

Hey Frost,
How does she look?

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great! I'll add a few things to the official character sheet to fill in, but she looks good C:

Awesome!

Please, send me a PM with a link for the CS. It's really hard to navigate this place and I'm still trying to get the ropes down.

I've added the character sheet to the top post now in the spoiler, I hope that works c: I can still PM it to you if you'd like

No, it's good, but do you want me to leave my CS here? I had thought that there was going to be a secondary thread for CSs.

Also, I updated my CS.

Hmm... Well maybe at least three?? Ideally like five, but we'll see how interested people are haha

thinkstockphotos-506316888.jpg

(source: thinkstockphotos)

Name
Marion Rodriguez
Nicknames
Goes by Maz to everyone
Sexuality
Heterosexual, but not interested in dating
Appearance
She stands at exactly 5'2", and weighs about 115 lbs. Don't underestimate her, because she's much stronger than she looks.
She's a mousy brunette, half Argentinian.
Doesn't care for designer or revealing clothing, but what she wears is feminine and well-made. Likes dark but simple colors and patterns; mostly black, gray, and blue. Her shoes are heeled but sensible. At the time of the incident, she is wearing a dark blue blouse, light gray jeans, and brown boots.
Personality
Extremely articulate and precise in all aspects of her life. She keeps her home and workspaces neat as a pin, she's a very organized planner, and she doesn't stutter as she speaks. She isn't outspoken or easily irritable. She communicates anger with silence, but she's never impolite. She's a devout Roman Catholic, but keeps her religion private from most people, though she crosses herself in public if the situation arises. She's immaculately professional and commands respect, making her seem ten feet tall, but she never intentionally holds power over others. She highly values integrity and justice, but has little patience for personal emotions. She seeks approval from superior male figures, but way above kissing ass. At her core, however, she's extremely insecure about her demeanor and hides in her intellect, and instead puts up a cold front.
She's easy to talk to but hard to get to know.
Strengths
Works extremely well under pressure, and a certified EMT. She's slow to anger but quick to forgive, which can have its faults. She's selfless when other people are in danger. She's intelligent and likes puzzles.
Weaknesses
Finds trusting people hard, and slightly cynical. Can be bossy, for lack of a better word, and very no-nonsense, which can annoy people around her, though she has the best interests in mind.
Other
Ex-smoker.

Last edited:
She looks great! Could you add her to the character thread and then I can ad her to the list c:

OKAY LAST CHANCE EVERYONE!

If anyone else would like to join the rp, around now would be good haha. The rp starts in a few hours from now so if you are interested please send in your character sheets!

(f by chance someone wants to join later it could possibly be fixed by the character having fainted in the crash or something like that, but I'd rather have everyone waking up pretty much at the same time)

Back