Side Story Surviving Christmas

Lucky

But We Were Happy
How did you get here?
You don't remember.
The last thing that you remember is opening a card promising a very different Christmas.
That much is true.
Because you're out in the middle of a field and there's zombies all around you.
Well, time to give one hell of a fight to get home.

After all, this year will not be about dying, but just surviving Christmas.
So, this game will primarily take some roots from the Christmas movie Anna and the Apocalypse but it will also be drawing from other Christmas movies and touching all bases. The main IC will be in the Convergence thread sub-forum and I plan to get this up within the week ( or sooner) depending on the sign-up rate. It is non-canon, so don't worry about lore. It also will be short. I plan to finish it before Christmas.

Rules

1) All STC Rules apply.
2)No Godmodding/powerplay. Nobody wants to be a zombie snack.
3) I am going to allow OCs and unlimited duos. And because I'm crazy, trios from the same canon who are more powerful together are allowed. And by trios, I'm talking about trios who would make sense to be together so, like the Three Muskeeters or Charmed Ones where it would be weird for them to seperate ( Duos can be from different canons or OC/canon). Also no limit, play an anime character or go ham with whoever.
4)3 images/gifs per post. Mobile users don't want to be overwhelmed by your pictures and have trouble reading.
5)I plan to update as fast as possible, but this will be a main update on Sundays and Mondays
6)Be nice to each other
7) Have fun
8) Character murder is on. Want to throw someone or betray the group? Go for it..... just know that there are consequences to every action. :)

Important note, there will be death and lots of zombies. It's Christmas and Halloween game.

Character sheet
Appearance: ( Image prefered, but description. Face claims, or random pictures )
Name
:
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons):
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know):
Abilities/ Powers
Important Lore/ History about Them:
Extra Info:

Last edited:
idk which of these gals i wanna use so imma just slap both down for now and remove one later i guess;

View attachment 10656

Name
Setsuna

Canon
Shattered Angels

Abilities/ Powers
-Absolute Energy/Eternal Mana:
A special aura that only they possess that is the source of all of their powers. It's not only their equivalent of the energy we humans get from eating, but also allows them to heal and summon their sword. There is a major catch, though - the only way to receive this energy vital to their survival is through kissing someone upon the lips.
-Absolute Transference: Able to surpass the known laws of physics except im not touching this
-Flight: Obviously, the ability to fly
-Immortal: Also obvious. She doesn't age
-Absolute Regeneration: This means that she heals/regenerates much faster and more efficiently than humans. However, as mentioned before, this requires mana
-Absolute Destruction: Can release their 'internal energy stores' and cause mass devastation; basically an energy bomb, of sorts
-Claimh Solais Right Hand Sword: Like all other Absolute Angels, Setsuna possesses a battle form, of sorts. This is Setsuna's.

Important Lore/ History about Them
Spending her lifetime basically enslaved, more or less, by her 'creator's grandson, Setsuna has lead a life of servitude from the word go. It was what she was made for, after all; a weapon for man's bidding, in all rights. She fell in love with her master despite his utterly cruel treatment of her, ultimately being rejected by him and practically disowned. Thereafter, she was kidnapped and made captive by his brother, but found herself pulled out of her prison in the events of Genesis. Thereafter, she presumably spent an abundant amount of her days with Shirou Yusa, expressing unwillingness to part with him after all that transpired.

Extra Info

give her a mistletoe headband or something

---

View attachment 10657

Name
Coco Atarashi

Canon
Neo: The World Ends With You

Abilities/ Powers
-Flight: Using her Reaper wings, she can fly. Self explanitory
-Teleportation: Another base Reaper ability
-Summoning: Like all other Reapers, she can call upon Noise- creatures that are strong emotion given physical form, more or less- to attack those around her
-Transformation: Similarly, as an advanced Reaper, Coco is able to transform and take on a Noise form, herself
-Gun: She totes a pistol around. Deadass just a normal gun. No I am not joking

Important Lore/ History about Them
Coco was a totes normal Reaper from Shibuya's Underground, omg~ She def was there during the events of the first game and all, but she was just... too busy with important things + running a kiiiiinda illegal shop to show her face! Yeah, that's it! Anyway, after shooting and killing a kid for reasons that went unknown for three whole years, Coco resurfaced and played with a cute cat doll. Now she's here omg :)

but nah if you don't care about spoilers despite the game being new, you can look here

Extra Info
if you aren't careful, she'll charm you to death~ <3​

Last edited:
Appearance:

Name: Liam Scrimgeour
Canon: The Ancient Magus Bride

Abilities/Powers:

Peculiar Blood: Several Fae have noted that his blood smells of rust, which causes them to either pity him or would rather not be around him.

Body Modification: His clan's specialty is the modification of the body and he has shown himself capable of making gravity upon himself lighter, allowing him to jump higher.

Binding Spell: He has knowledge of binding spells, noting the one he chose to use with Philomela was one that was generous as long as no one spoke of the secret it would not burn their throat or fingers depending on what method they tried to use.

Weapons Knowledge: Liam has been shown to handle weapons like spears, turning a special key into a two-handed iron axe on his class trip to Scotland, and knives to defend himself and his classmates on a few occasions, even using what appears to be a wooden spear and knife in an exercise against a substitute teacher and their familiars at the College.

Lore/History:
Not much has been revealed in regards to his past, other than House Scrimgeour essentially acts as mercenaries and that Liam plans to leave it, as well as the professor named Torrey Innis is Liam's guardian and Alchemy/Sorcery mentor.

Extra Info:

His name is occasionally spelled as Rian/Lian. Let's stick with Liam for simplicity.

He seems to know a little hand to hand combat, but has mostly been seen fighting and sparring with weapons.

I'm taking a few minor liberties with him and Lucy since the College Arc is still ongoing. Also he's taken a little before he gets attacked and gets his magical energy drained.

---​

Appearance:
412852.jpg

Name: Lucy Webster
Canon: The Ancient Magus Bride

Abilities/Powers:

While her powers haven't been revealed yet in canon, it looks like she can still defend herself to some extent with weapons like spears and knives at least given a class exercise about defending oneself against a substitute teacher's familiar with a weapon. She might know a bit of hand to hand to some extent.

Lore/History:
The heir to House Webster, Lucy had magical abilities her older brother lacked. She was able to command her house's spiders, mostly known for being used to sew cloth with their webs but anything else was kept secret to only members of the clan. Eight years prior to when the series starts, Lucy's family was killed by a pair of wolf-people for currently unknown reasons. Her older brother, who had been kicked out prior to these events, had found her and became her guardian eventually helping her enroll at the College where she became roommates with Chise and seems to slowly start to become friends with her. Because of how competitive some Alchemist/Sorcerer families are, it's implied that another family could have possibly sent the wolf-people to assassinate the entire clan though many rumors pointed to Lucy's brother for years.

During a class trip to Scotland, Lucy's magical energy was drained to the point that she was near death and if Chise hadn't found her she may have died. For a time after returning to school grounds she wouldn't wake for ten days, and it turned out that someone was draining magical energy from students and faculty alike after stealing a forbidden tome under the possession of the College. So, as a result the College has gone under a lockdown until around Christmas to try and find the culprit and keep the affected students as safe as possible.

Extra Info:
She doesn't like being woken up at 10 am and would rather sleep if her first meeting with Chise was anything to go by.

She also has a protective charm from Chise on one of her wrists that when activated sprouts a protective barrier of magic thorns.

Last edited:
GM'S PC
Appearance: ( Image prefered, but description. Face claims, or random pictures ): View attachment 10673

Face claim: Christian Jorgensen
Name: Zephyr
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): "19"
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know): OC
Abilities/ Powers: Flight
Important Lore/ History about Them: Zephyr is non-binary and asexual. Nothing else special about them
Extra Info: Zephyr totally isn't an alien from a destroyed home planet who gained a lot of knowledge from taking attributes from humans whose mind they were briefly in the consciousness in to blend in. That's just crazy. Zephyr is definitely older than like two months.

Appearance: View attachment 10674
Name
: Mirabel Madrigal
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): 15
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know): Encanto
Abilities/ Powers: N/A
Important Lore/ History about Them: https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Mirabel_Madrigal
Extra Info:
Mirabel is taken from the end of her movie.

Appearance: ( Image prefered, but description. Face claims, or random pictures ): View attachment 10675
Name:
Bruno Madrigal
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): 50
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know): Encanto
Abilities/ Powers: Bruno can see the future
Important Lore/ History about Them:
Extra Info
:N/A
View attachment 10676

Appearance: ( Image prefered, but description. Face claims, or random pictures ) :
Name
: Connor Murphy
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): 17
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know): Dear Evan Hansen
Abilities/ Powers: N/A
Important Lore/ History about Them: Connor is taken right before he did that thing.
Extra Info:
Connor is suicidal and depressed

Appearance: ( Image prefered, but description. Face claims, or random pictures ): View attachment 10677
Name
: Alana Beck
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): 17
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know):
Dear Evan Hansen
Abilities/ Powers :N/A
Important Lore/ History about Them: Alana is taken from the end of the movie/musical.
Extra Info: Alana is surprised to see an alive Connor

Last edited:
Back