Side Story Surviving Christmas

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Prologue-Turning My Life Around

You are awake to singing.
This wasn't where you had been last night when you had gotten the strange invitation.
Hey, It's a brand new day
I'm miles away
I'm miles away

Boy, this sure was a repetitive song.

Upon fully opening your eyes, you would notice that you were in a graveyard.
Did you die?
You can't remember.
But, it seems that you can see that the singing was coming from two people down the road.
You could investigate that.....

There was just one problem, it seems you had woken up in the middle of the cemetery and there was zombies all around you along with other people.

Cast List
@Not a Writer as Setsuna (Shattered Angels) and Coco Atarashi (Neo: The World Ends with You
@Takumi as Liam Scrimgeour and Lucy Weber (The Ancient Magnus Bride)
@Lucky as Zephyr (OC) and Mirabel Madrigal (Encanto)
@Minerva as ????

Prologue; A Grave Situation

In all honesty, there were about a million different ways an individual could react to abruptly being pulled into a graveyard centered in an apparently apocalyptic world. Many would likely cry, or perhaps scream. Some would lament the situation, or deny it entirely, and simply pretend it wasn't there. That it was all a twisted, messed up dream. The less sane of the lot might not react at all, or, hell, actually get excited over the opportunity to bust some zombie skulls or kick over a tombstone or two. But for Coco Atarashi, none of those options felt quite fitting for the situation. Instead, after waking up and taking a look around, the Reaper could only appear slightly dazed.

"...Um, like, what the hell?"

It was a quiet utterance as she took in the state of affairs around her, before she ultimately developed the faintest frown, her eyebrows knitting closer together as her eyes drifted downward and.... ew. Ew! Mortified, the self-proclaimed reaper-slash-fairy-princess shot to her feet with all the speed and urgency of a bullet, her attention falling not upon the zombies, but rather the grave she'd been resting atop. Who the hell thought they could get away with leaving her- the cutest and most precious little thing around- lying in the dirt just above where some rando was buried?! Gross! Super gross! She knew she was dead and all and had to regularly deal with other dead people, but that was so totally different. Especially because if it had rained, she would've gotten all muddy and her dress could've been ruined! Not to mention her hair!

But so far as she could tell, that hadn't happened. Thank. Goodness. Exasperated, she brushed some loose dirt off of her dress, heaving a sigh as she finally took a moment to really look around. And she couldn't say she was fond of what she saw. "Zombies? Seriously?" she bemoaned to herself, looking rather unimpressed. Zombies were a mid 2000s fad, honestly best left behind. And after the Long Game and Inversion incidents, she'd had more than her fill of zombie-apocalypse-adjacent experiences. She had half a mind to just draw her gun and start blasting; it might even help her alleviate some of the festering irritation of this whole ridiculous situation, but one simple thing stopped her. The sound of singing. So far as she knew, ill, possessed, or otherwise zombified beings didn't typically burst into song, so...

View attachment 10695

"Yoohoo! Over here!" she called with a wave, abandoning her faint frown in favor of an expression of innocence and curiosity. After a moment, she drew one hand near to her face, looking slightly troubled. "Dearest me. I've found myself in the most frightful situation... Surely someone is around who may see it fitting to help a poor lost maiden such as myself?" Of course, her lack of panic in regards to the zombies milling around her was enough to make it obvious that, though her expression was that of clear discontent, she wasn't in any true peril. She just kinda casually moved around them whenever they came too close, much like a child cautiously avoiding stepping on cracks in the pavement for their mother's sake. But even so! Surely no noble soul would be so callous as to ignore a gorgeous damsel's plea for assistance!​

Liam and Lucy Prologue: Holiday Hijinks

It was cold. Why was it so cold? Lucy frowned, trying to curl up tighter as she tried to go back to sleep. Too bad someone was singing at who knows what time of day! Though close by, she could hear a voice muttering and the rustle of clothes.

"I should still have the key on me..."

Wait, that voice...was that-

"Liam?" Lucy muttered tiredly, opening her eyes as she sat up, only to quickly take a look at their surroundings. When and why were they outside of campus grounds in a cemetery of all places? Liam was crouched beside her, knife in one hand and the other searching his clothes for something. One thing that quickly stood out to Lucy was that both she and Liam were dressed in the outfits that the College had given the students for an upcoming Christmas party instead of their usual uniforms.

"Oh good, you're awake, here." Liam replied, holding the knife's blade and handing it to her by the handle. Frowning, she took it from him just as he pulled out what looked to be a key with some sort of string and gem attached.

Fwoosh!

Closing his hand into a fist and concentrating his own magical energy the key turned into a two handed axe. Without a second thought, he swung in a wide arc at the closest zombies with every intent of removing their heads from their bodies.

"Hey Liam-" She grunted, quickly getting to her feet before movement from the corner of her eye caught her attention. Adjusting the borrowed knife in hand, her gaze landed on a pink haired girl that seemed to be idly maneuvering around the zombies. Something about her almost immediately agitated Lucy, be it the way she spoke or the overall attitude she seemed to exude in general, though it might be due to being as tired as she was and finding herself in such an odd and irritating situation.

"Hey, come this way if you can't defend yourself." She called, ready to defend herself and provide Liam with backup if he so needed it. Who'd have thought that their few self defense classes would of came in handy so soon?

@Lucky @Not a Writer

Zephyr and Mirabel

Zephyr knew that they weren't dead. It was a perk of being made into... of being them. Nothing strange about him that warranted any further inspection. " I definitely tried calling to them for the last few minutes, but those two are so lost in their song. I don't think they even noticed that there are zombies all around them. Which you know seem like a major miss- but whatever. This isn't the weirdest situation I have been in. Which is saying a lot, town of evil age manipulating- you know it wasn't zombies though."

Mirabel looked over at Zephyr with a raised eyebrow. " That's certainly weird, but then again, my family does all have gifts.... like-"

"Mirabel?" A voice called over to Mirabel. It would take her a second to recognize the man as there was something off about him. She couldn't place it.

View attachment 10729
"Uncle Bruno?" She asked. Mirabel didn't have a chance to react past that as a zombie lunged at her. Zephyr on instinct, grabbed her and floated above the zombie.

"Maybe we should try to fight our way to those others."

"HELP, CONNOR, STOP TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF AGAIN!" The group would be able to hear in the distance of a young African American woman would be running from the zombie running away from the others and the group would see a young woman shot what could be considered a magical attack, grabbing the girl and bringing the whole group together.

"I think I can be some help with that of clearing the way," the young woman replied, pushing a strand of blonde hair out of her eyes. " My name's Sabrina Spellman."

"
Alana Beck."

" Zephyr."

Unbeknowest to Liam, the zombies he had just been attacking were about to attack a boy on the ground who seemed no intention of moving. " Damn it, man, I was hoping to join them."

The path to the singing people was indeed blocked by a ton of zombies.... and you had exactly two fighters in the group or so it looked.

@Not a Writer @Takumi

Ugh. This was totally shaping up to be a completely rotten day. At least there was some consolation to be found in the fact that there were other people around, too, which meant she could most likely get away with using her wealth of charm to get out of dealing with this zombie nonsense by herself. <3 And, hey; would you look at that. Apparently someone had indeed heard her 'cries', after all! Glancing in Lucy's direction upon hearing the girl's words, Coco beamed, raising her hands up slightly in a cutesy manner.

View attachment 10730

"Positively stupendous! Thank you, oh noble savior!" she cooed, enthusiastically. "Please don't stray far! I'll be there swiftly-- eek!"

View attachment 10731

Before the powerful Reaper could finish her statement, the sound of something thudding behind her startled her, prompting her to whirl around in shock. But rather than a zombie, she was faced with an unfamiliar blonde figure. A zombie had apparently been sauntering toward Coco while she'd been distracted, and the individual had intervened with a swift, concise swipe of her hand through the air aimed at the monster's neck. The unexpected part was that the simple chop of her hand sent the zombie's head flying, severing it right from its body with inhuman ease. Coco was more than a little shocked by the display from what seemed like a normal human, but even so...

"...My hero~!"

The figure turned around to face her, and her expression was utterly blank even in the face of her counterpart's appreciative outcry. Completely devoid of emotion. Her voice was much the same when she spoke up thereafter, teal eyes regarding the Reaper almost boredly. "...You requested help," the blonde pointed out, simply. "Are you alright?"

Uh, okay. This girl was weird. But... she honestly reminded Coco a lot of Tsugumi, both in appearance and tone. She could handle this type of weird; it was, at the very least, better than dealing with Sho Minamimoto's brand of oddity. So she clasped her hands together, still smiling brightly. "Why, yes, thanks to your kindness. I am truly in your debt, most beautiful maiden!"

Yeah. No. "...That is not necessary. I am happy to have been of assistance. That is enough," Setsuna assured, honestly uncomfortable with the idea of anyone feeling they owed her something. After all, her duty was to serve, so it'd be silly for anyone to ever feel indebted to her. "In any case. You wished to convene with those others, correct? I will guide you."

That was a new one. Someone willingly wanting to help her, right off the bat? Who was she to object? "Well, if you insist!" And so the pair managed to join the others, just as the commotion of Leon fighting off some zombies away from a boy on the ground was coming to a close. "Goodness me... What vile creatures," Coco murmured, placing a hand to her face with seeming concern. Setsuna, on the other hand, didn't look affected at all. "If you wish to kill those creatures, I may be of assistance, as well." She'd apparently been separated by Shirou in... whatever this situation was, so she figured she'd settle for assisting this group as best she could, for now.​

Zephyr and Mirabel

Zephyr knew that they weren't dead. It was a perk of being made into... of being them. Nothing strange about him that warranted any further inspection. " I definitely tried calling to them for the last few minutes, but those two are so lost in their song. I don't think they even noticed that there are zombies all around them. Which you know seem like a major miss- but whatever. This isn't the weirdest situation I have been in. Which is saying a lot, town of evil age manipulating- you know it wasn't zombies though."

Mirabel looked over at Zephyr with a raised eyebrow. " That's certainly weird, but then again, my family does all have gifts.... like-"

"Mirabel?" A voice called over to Mirabel. It would take her a second to recognize the man as there was something off about him. She couldn't place it.

View attachment 10729
"Uncle Bruno?" She asked. Mirabel didn't have a chance to react past that as a zombie lunged at her. Zephyr on instinct, grabbed her and floated above the zombie.

"Maybe we should try to fight our way to those others."

"HELP, CONNOR, STOP TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF AGAIN!" The group would be able to hear in the distance of a young African American woman would be running from the zombie running away from the others and the group would see a young woman shot what could be considered a magical attack, grabbing the girl and bringing the whole group together.

"I think I can be some help with that of clearing the way," the young woman replied, pushing a strand of blonde hair out of her eyes. " My name's Sabrina Spellman."

"
Alana Beck."

" Zephyr."

Unbeknowest to Liam, the zombies he had just been attacking were about to attack a boy on the ground who seemed no intention of moving. " Damn it, man, I was hoping to join them."

The path to the singing people was indeed blocked by a ton of zombies.... and you had exactly two fighters in the group or so it looked.

@Not a Writer @Takumi

Ugh. This was totally shaping up to be a completely rotten day. At least there was some consolation to be found in the fact that there were other people around, too, which meant she could most likely get away with using her wealth of charm to get out of dealing with this zombie nonsense by herself. <3 And, hey; would you look at that. Apparently someone had indeed heard her 'cries', after all! Glancing in Lucy's direction upon hearing the girl's words, Coco beamed, raising her hands up slightly in a cutesy manner.

View attachment 10730

"Positively stupendous! Thank you, oh noble savior!" she cooed, enthusiastically. "Please don't stray far! I'll be there swiftly-- eek!"

View attachment 10731

Before the powerful Reaper could finish her statement, the sound of something thudding behind her startled her, prompting her to whirl around in shock. But rather than a zombie, she was faced with an unfamiliar blonde figure. A zombie had apparently been sauntering toward Coco while she'd been distracted, and the individual had intervened with a swift, concise swipe of her hand through the air aimed at the monster's neck. The unexpected part was that the simple chop of her hand sent the zombie's head flying, severing it right from its body with inhuman ease. Coco was more than a little shocked by the display from what seemed like a normal human, but even so...

"...My hero~!"

The figure turned around to face her, and her expression was utterly blank even in the face of her counterpart's appreciative outcry. Completely devoid of emotion. Her voice was much the same when she spoke up thereafter, teal eyes regarding the Reaper almost boredly. "...You requested help," the blonde pointed out, simply. "Are you alright?"

Uh, okay. This girl was weird. But... she honestly reminded Coco a lot of Tsugumi, both in appearance and tone. She could handle this type of weird; it was, at the very least, better than dealing with Sho Minamimoto's brand of oddity. So she clasped her hands together, still smiling brightly. "Why, yes, thanks to your kindness. I am truly in your debt, most beautiful maiden!"

Yeah. No. "...That is not necessary. I am happy to have been of assistance. That is enough," Setsuna assured, honestly uncomfortable with the idea of anyone feeling they owed her something. After all, her duty was to serve, so it'd be silly for anyone to ever feel indebted to her. "In any case. You wished to convene with those others, correct? I will guide you."

That was a new one. Someone willingly wanting to help her, right off the bat? Who was she to object? "Well, if you insist!" And so the pair managed to join the others, just as the commotion of Leon fighting off some zombies away from a boy on the ground was coming to a close. "Goodness me... What vile creatures," Coco murmured, placing a hand to her face with seeming concern. Setsuna, on the other hand, didn't look affected at all. "If you wish to kill those creatures, I may be of assistance, as well." She'd apparently been separated by Shirou in... whatever this situation was, so she figured she'd settle for assisting this group as best she could, for now.​

There was a lot going on, to say the least. Kicking another zombie into some of it's brethren behind it, Liam glanced down to the young man he inadvertently saved and blinked. He gave another swing of his axe at another group of zombies that'd try to get too close.

"I don't think that becoming an undead would be the best way to go, and I have every intent of protecting myself and my friend in the least." He replied with a frown.

"Not only that, but someone here doesn't want you to become an undead either, the way she was yelling." He added, stepping over the boy on the ground to stand between the boy and the zombies as it seemed he had no intention to move, continuing to remove their heads from their bodiesas he did so.

As a cut suddenly appeared on his pointer finger through his ability to modify his own body, letting blood drip from it he began to chant. The axe in hand forming into a knife in a split second.

"Oh Ancient Bull,
Governor of the land of tears
Possessing the blood of the eldest child-"

Letting his blood hit the blade, it started to move and coat the blade itself, turning the knife into what appeared to be a curved sword of dark blood. Even so, he kept on the move, slicing at zombie heads and the like or avoiding their reach as best as he could without stepping on or possibly endangering Connor.

"Dripping from the fountain so red,
Cut away the flesh of the unrighteous!
"

In a sense, it was a modified spell. Either way, Liam hoped it'd make the task of removing multiple zombie heads at once much much easier than before.

Meanwhile, Lucy struck down any zombies Liam may have missed with a deep frown on her face. There were far too many zombies in this area for her and Liam to deal with like this, on top of her beginning to tire. Someone else was using magic to get rid of the zombies elsewhere in the cemetery at least. Plus it seemed they were trying to get the group together.

Ugh. Coco's speaking habits made Lucy's mood sour a bit. Sighing through her nose she nodded to the blonde who assisted Coco in joining both her and Liam.

"Right now, they're a threat that seem to be outnumbering us," She replied before adding, "Any help would be appreciated."

@Lucky @Not a Writer @Everyone

Mirabel, Bruno, Zephyr, Sabrina Spellman, Alana Beck and Connor and ?????

Mirabel was relieved that the other man had gotten her to safety when it came to being in the air. She wasn't much of a fighter like the other members of her family, she couldn't summon plants and destroy the zombies or even pick up a tombstone like her sister, Luisa. She wasn't like her Tia Pepa who could just summon lightening to destroy the zombies or her mom who could cure them. She couldn't shapeshift or hear far away or talk to animals. She was normal when it came down to things. Probably just like her Uncle Bruno.

"Thanks for making sure the zombies wouldn't attack me when I was on the ground, I don't think I would be able to do much but maybe kick it in the face."

Zephyr wasn't sure how to respond to that. When it came to talking with people, it had only been in the form of people who already had relationships and crushes of their own. It wished it could say that it was going to be okay, but the not quite human would be lying to this girl. That was the last thing Zephyr wanted to do. There were no words to make this feel much better, so it decided to be kind of honest with her. " I don't think kicking the zombie in the face would have been an effective measure as it most likely would have used the chance to grab your leg and bite you, which in turn meant that you would become a zombie and have to be put down. At lest from my understanding of these creatures."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

Bruno would take a moment to look around and make sure that there were no zombies in the area as he would let his eyes flash green as he saw a ton of different futures at once. It took him a moment before he came back and was thankful he did as a zombie was close to him and he was saved by Sabrina flicking it away and setting it on fire.

"I saw the future and it looks like the safest path is using Sabrina and at least two other people to get to the people who are singing lest we be destroyed by the zombies and become their dinner. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would prefer not to be zombie food at the end of the day. Also, thank you, Miss Spellman for making sure that I wasn't bitten by a zombie."

Alana would look over at the man and was going to question what the man meant by that, but she was in a world where zombies were real and Connor was alive, it hardly seemed like her place to question what was going on and if she knew anything it was probably good enough for her to believe him. It was a good thing that she was so open to new experiences like this.

Sabrina would take a moment to try to shove more zombies out of the way and make a path for them, but it seemed that there were so many dead zombies. How was that even possible when they had woken up in a graveyard? She figured it was better to not ask that question a loud as she probably didn't want to know the answer. " You know, I hope that your future vision is right because doing this all on my own would suck, not that I couldn't. I definitely could destroy the zombies with one hand tied behind my back, but my powers are going to need a break eventually as it would seem. Hopefully that other person is going to come out rather soon as well."

Connor would frown at the man as he would seem to disapprove of him trying to kill himself. Sure, Alana was here and yelling at him to not kill himself again. It was oddly comforting that he had succeeded at a point before arriving here, but that was certainly not the point. " Well, I guess if you want to protect yourself and your friend, that is on them, but it seemed that I am not going to move unless someone-" It seemed that Connor's train of thought was cut off as someone yanked him off of the ground. It wasn't a zombie thankfully, but it wasn't anyone that the boy needed. The person looked to be around his age, but someone who had been hardened by facing a ton of zombies. It was quiet for a moment and he would look over at him. It seemed that he had come even equipped with some gear.

It was like he had come with an axe and some sort of bullet proof vest and it looked like he was wearing some bracers on his wrist. It was kind of not what the kid expected anyone to have.

View attachment 11213

Despite not saying a word or even knowing Connor, the mystery man would continue to hack and slice with both the bracers ( that had knives in them) and with the axe and it seemed that zombies were going down rather fast when it came down to things. It seemed that the group was having a pretty easy time.

It seemed that the spell would explode all of the zombie heads that it was aimed at, making the creatures even more dead then they already were before the attack.

Wordlessly, the man would hand Connor an axe and then would pull a medieval glaive to continue slicing at the enemies when he had a chance. It was honestly much cooler than it had any right to be. He would toss Alana a Machete who would use it to stab the zombies who had been chasing her while avoiding them as Connor managed to even get a hit or two.

"I hope that isn't how she talks all the time, that's going to be annoying, the name's Zed Archer, we should hurry and get to the singing people, it sounds like they stopped."

With the group's combined effort, the group would make it to the singing people with the girl wielding a... candy cane? Well, it did seem there were a few of them as the boy had one as well. Maybe they should learn their names and figure out what was going on... before the zombies could regroup.

@Takumi @Not a Writer

Mirabel, Bruno, Zephyr, Sabrina Spellman, Alana Beck and Connor and ?????

Mirabel was relieved that the other man had gotten her to safety when it came to being in the air. She wasn't much of a fighter like the other members of her family, she couldn't summon plants and destroy the zombies or even pick up a tombstone like her sister, Luisa. She wasn't like her Tia Pepa who could just summon lightening to destroy the zombies or her mom who could cure them. She couldn't shapeshift or hear far away or talk to animals. She was normal when it came down to things. Probably just like her Uncle Bruno.

"Thanks for making sure the zombies wouldn't attack me when I was on the ground, I don't think I would be able to do much but maybe kick it in the face."

Zephyr wasn't sure how to respond to that. When it came to talking with people, it had only been in the form of people who already had relationships and crushes of their own. It wished it could say that it was going to be okay, but the not quite human would be lying to this girl. That was the last thing Zephyr wanted to do. There were no words to make this feel much better, so it decided to be kind of honest with her. " I don't think kicking the zombie in the face would have been an effective measure as it most likely would have used the chance to grab your leg and bite you, which in turn meant that you would become a zombie and have to be put down. At lest from my understanding of these creatures."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

Bruno would take a moment to look around and make sure that there were no zombies in the area as he would let his eyes flash green as he saw a ton of different futures at once. It took him a moment before he came back and was thankful he did as a zombie was close to him and he was saved by Sabrina flicking it away and setting it on fire.

"I saw the future and it looks like the safest path is using Sabrina and at least two other people to get to the people who are singing lest we be destroyed by the zombies and become their dinner. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would prefer not to be zombie food at the end of the day. Also, thank you, Miss Spellman for making sure that I wasn't bitten by a zombie."

Alana would look over at the man and was going to question what the man meant by that, but she was in a world where zombies were real and Connor was alive, it hardly seemed like her place to question what was going on and if she knew anything it was probably good enough for her to believe him. It was a good thing that she was so open to new experiences like this.

Sabrina would take a moment to try to shove more zombies out of the way and make a path for them, but it seemed that there were so many dead zombies. How was that even possible when they had woken up in a graveyard? She figured it was better to not ask that question a loud as she probably didn't want to know the answer. " You know, I hope that your future vision is right because doing this all on my own would suck, not that I couldn't. I definitely could destroy the zombies with one hand tied behind my back, but my powers are going to need a break eventually as it would seem. Hopefully that other person is going to come out rather soon as well."

Connor would frown at the man as he would seem to disapprove of him trying to kill himself. Sure, Alana was here and yelling at him to not kill himself again. It was oddly comforting that he had succeeded at a point before arriving here, but that was certainly not the point. " Well, I guess if you want to protect yourself and your friend, that is on them, but it seemed that I am not going to move unless someone-" It seemed that Connor's train of thought was cut off as someone yanked him off of the ground. It wasn't a zombie thankfully, but it wasn't anyone that the boy needed. The person looked to be around his age, but someone who had been hardened by facing a ton of zombies. It was quiet for a moment and he would look over at him. It seemed that he had come even equipped with some gear.

It was like he had come with an axe and some sort of bullet proof vest and it looked like he was wearing some bracers on his wrist. It was kind of not what the kid expected anyone to have.

View attachment 11213

Despite not saying a word or even knowing Connor, the mystery man would continue to hack and slice with both the bracers ( that had knives in them) and with the axe and it seemed that zombies were going down rather fast when it came down to things. It seemed that the group was having a pretty easy time.

It seemed that the spell would explode all of the zombie heads that it was aimed at, making the creatures even more dead then they already were before the attack.

Wordlessly, the man would hand Connor an axe and then would pull a medieval glaive to continue slicing at the enemies when he had a chance. It was honestly much cooler than it had any right to be. He would toss Alana a Machete who would use it to stab the zombies who had been chasing her while avoiding them as Connor managed to even get a hit or two.

"I hope that isn't how she talks all the time, that's going to be annoying, the name's Zed Archer, we should hurry and get to the singing people, it sounds like they stopped."

With the group's combined effort, the group would make it to the singing people with the girl wielding a... candy cane? Well, it did seem there were a few of them as the boy had one as well. Maybe they should learn their names and figure out what was going on... before the zombies could regroup.

@Takumi @Not a Writer

"If you don't wish to move, then-" Liam started, most likely going to scold the other teen when someone else arrived to their aid. Liam was, admittedly, confused. However he was also grateful for any form of assistance they could get.

"Lucy Webster, and hopefully we'll get some answers." Lucy sighed out in response to Zed, but keeping her comments about Coco's speech patterns to herself for now.

Seeing that his spell was effective, Liam kept note of it for now.

With their combined efforts it seemed that they had dealt with the zombies for now and made it to the two singers. As soon as they were in her sights, Lucy's face twisted into a scowl as she nearly shoved past Liam and made her way towards the two.

"Lucy, w-" Liam blinked only to be cut off by his classmate as she pointed to the two newcomers with a look of pure irritation on her face.

tumblr_prrfumuowr1va4hq9o1_r1_250.png

"Did you two seriously not hear the group of zombies just now? Or any of the fighting that happened? What possessed you to sing loud enough to wake an entire neighborhood at whatever time it is?" She snapped. She swayed slightly as she brought a hand to her head as if plagued by a headache, only to be steadied by Liam's free hand on her shoulder.

f39a49573bdf7ea24a3dbe6c991b480536657f84.jpg

"I apologize for her, she's rather tired, however some of us had tried to get your attention earlier, but were almost overwhelmed by the undead a moment ago." He explained matter-of-factly, before asking, "would you two happen to know what's going on?"

There was a pause.

"Also where are we?" He asked.

@Lucky @Not a Writer

Last edited:
Mirabel,Bruno, Zephyr, Sabrina Spellman, Alana Beck, Connor and Zed Archer

Connor was surprised that somebody had helped him stay alive. "You don't even know me, why do you want to help me stay alive?" He asked, uncertain what to make of the situation and the stranger teenager that was among them now.

"I think what Connor is trying to say is thank you, though, he probably could have used those words better," Alana replied.

"It's nice to meet you Miss Lucy Webber. I wish it wasn't after going from one zombie attack to another, hopefully this one is easier to deal with," Zed commented.

Mirabel would look over at Zed. "Well, I guess that it is a good thing that we have some people who know how to deal with the zombies, even if it is only briefly at the moment."

"I'm thankful for the woman who could explode their heads, I didn't think such a gift was possible and that we were even able to get out of here," he replied.

Zephyr would land and wonder the same thing that Lucy was about the people singing. It was a bit weird to sing and not hear the horde of monsters coming your way. "I wonder how they missed it."

"Did you two seriously not hear the group of zombies just now? Or any of the fighting that happened? What possessed you to sing loud enough to wake an entire neighborhood at whatever time it is?" She snapped. She swayed slightly as she brought a hand to her head as if plagued by a headache, only to be steadied by Liam's free hand on her shoulder.

The answer to the question that a lot of the group would be asking was very evident when they ran into the duo who had been singing. Both of them had giant headphones plugged into their cell phones, making it very obvious why they hadn't even noticed the zombies. They had been teenagers who had been in a grove. "What zombies?" The girl asked, just now noticed the corpses of them around her as she took off her headphones.

"Well, I guess that explains the reason why she didn't notice all of the zombies and the attacks that were happening around her. She couldn't hear anything that was happening, she must have just been listening to a song."

The boy and girl would both look confused. "England and what do you mean by zombies?" The boy would ask the group at the moment.

@Takumi @Not a Writer
[/QUOTE]

Mirabel,Bruno, Zephyr, Sabrina Spellman, Alana Beck, Connor and Zed Archer

Connor was surprised that somebody had helped him stay alive. "You don't even know me, why do you want to help me stay alive?" He asked, uncertain what to make of the situation and the stranger teenager that was among them now.

"I think what Connor is trying to say is thank you, though, he probably could have used those words better," Alana replied.

"It's nice to meet you Miss Lucy Webber. I wish it wasn't after going from one zombie attack to another, hopefully this one is easier to deal with," Zed commented.

Mirabel would look over at Zed. "Well, I guess that it is a good thing that we have some people who know how to deal with the zombies, even if it is only briefly at the moment."

"I'm thankful for the woman who could explode their heads, I didn't think such a gift was possible and that we were even able to get out of here," he replied.

Zephyr would land and wonder the same thing that Lucy was about the people singing. It was a bit weird to sing and not hear the horde of monsters coming your way. "I wonder how they missed it."

The answer to the question that a lot of the group would be asking was very evident when they ran into the duo who had been singing. Both of them had giant headphones plugged into their cell phones, making it very obvious why they hadn't even noticed the zombies. They had been teenagers who had been in a grove. "What zombies?" The girl asked, just now noticed the corpses of them around her as she took off her headphones.

"Well, I guess that explains the reason why she didn't notice all of the zombies and the attacks that were happening around her. She couldn't hear anything that was happening, she must have just been listening to a song."

The boy and girl would both look confused. "England and what do you mean by zombies?" The boy would ask the group at the moment.

@Takumi @Not a Writer
[/QUOTE]

"Isn't it general human nature to want to do such?" Liam responded to Connor, slightly confused, before Alana took his attention.

"It's alright." He spoke.

Lucy's attention only briefly went to Zed.

"Yes well, as long as we stay vigilant then hopefully we won't have to deal with anymore of them." She huffed.

When both teens finally answered their inquiries, Lucy scowled. As far as she knew, they weren't like Zoey and needed to use headphones to cover their ears, so the clunky ones they wore likely could've led them to their doom.

"Take a good look, because if we hadn't been here you'd have likely walked right into their range and attracted their attention." She replied bluntly, before her brows furrowed at the news that her and Liam were drill in England.

"If we're still in England then how...?" She muttered, trailing off and sharing a look with Liam briefly. This was rather odd, since the College was on lockdown. Did the one who attack Lucy and the other students have a hand in this? Even with as little information they had on that situation neither Alchemist found it likely.

"How far are we from the nearest town?" Liam asked. He couldn't help but wonder, were there any fae around? Would they even help? They usually stayed away and were...finicky with their definition of 'help' if one wasn't a Mage where they were from.

Though he supposed, given how the fae from Scotland acted during the last day if their trip a while back, not even a Mage was completely out of harms way depending on the fae they ask for help.

@Lucky @Not a Writer

Back