1000 years after the end Sutter, California

Drakey

A shape-shifting Dragon God
@Durza

To the north of the small town laid a mountain, standing tall. At the foot of this tree-crowned mount laid a graveyard, its length stretching from one side of the town to the other.

Several miles to the east laid the ruins of Yuba City.

In the south of Sutter stood a library, there might be a few intelligent books that still live.

Thanatos stood at the entrance of the old library, he slowly approached the door and gave the handle a quick pull. the door creaks open and a wave of dust rolls out and the scent of musty old books now more noteable. the library is dark and full of clutter as if a large crowd left in a rush, He picks his way through the alleys looking to see if the there is anything useful, a rumble shudders through the entire building and Thanatos turns to see debris falling in front of the door blocking his path and darkness swallows him. he closes his eye to try and remember if he might have pass something that would illuminate his surroundings, unable to recall he waits for his eye to adjust. "Maybe i should have gone to the graveyard, i can always go back there when i get freed from this predicament." Once his eyes adjust he looks in an old counter, which he assumes was the person who fixes the books because he finds length leather hide, tape (like duct tape), cloth, paper and and spool of string. He take them all saying, "they might be useful, you never know better safe than sorry".

GM - Drakey

The library is quiet after the cascade of debris. However, as Thanatos's eyes adjust to the difference in light, sounds begin to rise. A sort of shuffling can be heard deep within the depths of the library. So light, the sounds could be mistaken for fabric in the breeze. However, there wasn't a breeze.

Close by, the only books of any decent quality were children's books. While useless to you, these books would definitely be worth their weight in gold if you managed to make it back to any of the villages of the Lizardmen.

Deeper within the library, hidden from the Lizardman's view, was a wall, covered in writing. At the base of the wall laid a corpse, half eaten. Two more corpses were laying on top of the first. Except, these weren't corpses at all.

Back