Aloy

OIP.PetWqMsb2-ZNt7wODISYpwHaEK

<==============================================================>

Aloy rubbed her head as she woke up near a huge tree and immediately, she was on guard. Earlier, she saw stars and was floating for some reason and suddenly she ended up here. Her world was in a major crisis, and she was sent to this world? Aloy stood up and looked around seeing a person nearby and a group surrounding them. She wasn't alone here at least. Time to make small talk at least.

She walked toward the woman named Aris and the small group around the tree.

"Where am I?!" "Who are these people?"

@Crunch @Jeremi @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @dark @NearTree

Though the tension had passed - as far as anyone could tell - Atsushi wouldn't escape a solemn stare from Nagoriyuki before he sheathed his sword. The samurai's cold gaze fell over his counterpart and pierced through him as it did with Peter. When Atsushi's eyes turned to slits in that brief moment, Nagoriyuki's did the same; two predators staring at each other. Even when Atsushi turned his attention away to others, Nagoriyuki was still looking at him, his expression hardening - almost shocked, and wary. His thoughts spoke for him.

Such terrible power, barely restrained. A monster like me, is he?

The moment passed, and Nagoriyuki looked away before Atsushi could notice.

"... I'm speaking English, you f-- ... am I speaking English?"

The samurai blinked, only now remembering that his English was never very good. Yet, it seems as if everyone around him can understand him perfectly. He shakes his head, deciding not to spare it any more thought - especially considering what followed. Nagoriyuki looked to Azul, his eyes widening in barely-restrained shock.

"Other... worlds? Hm," he grunted, crossing his arms. "It is no coincidence, then. In... some dream, before waking up in this place, I saw a child - a little girl. I remember her face. I could sense the desperation in her even if I couldn't hear her words."

Nagoriyuki looked to Peter, looking ever-so-slightly embarrassed as the message hits him. "It was foolish of me to act so brashly. For that, you have my apology. But trust is not something so easily given. I... know this for certain. Consider us allies of circumstance if you value yourself at all."

He spoke calmly and coldly, turning over to Azul, and anyone else present. "Finding some civilization would be a start. And a map."

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @NearTree

Koyanskaya only shook her head in response, containing the absolute frustration she had towards everyone and everything around her from being unleashed. ❝ It was a manner of speech, a metaphorical way of describing my pure discontent with the situati- ❞

❝ ... did you really just elbow me? ❞ She gave a piercing stare at Ashe, almost seeming like she would lash at any moment despite her otherwise calm stance. Awkward silence brewed for a few more moments before ridding of her disgust and anger with her cute mischievous demeanor.

❝ Alright, whatever then~ I'm not too overjoyed to be playing the dumb role of a heroine, but if I get to return to my usual M.O. like none of this ever happened, I guess I'll... try to get along with you lot. ❞ She smiled, winking in an overly cutesy manner, ❝ Just so you're all aware, my name's Koyanskaya★~ The beastly awesome CEO of NFF Services! Think of my assistance as a temporary business deal, alright? ♡ ❞

When the topic came to where they would go from here, considering that they were nowhere near any form of civilization, she crossed her arms and sighed in response to X and Kiun, ❝ The only real issue would be finding a local resident to talk to, and then hoping they don't just scurry away from us. A bunch of outsiders such as ourselves showing up out of nowhere isn't exactly a part of anyone's daily routine. ❞

@Capri @Takumi @MagatsuNoImouto @Sleepwalker @Saebyeok

❝ Wowww!!! An actual adventuring team! And a future king too! This is really looking up to be like the story of Tales Saga Chronicle 2! ❞ The girl gleams with excitement, not really fully realizing the absurdity of the situation at hand. Readjusting the carrying strap of the awfully big railgun on her back, she instead noticed that she hasn't given her name yet.

❝ Oh! I'm Aris, by the way! Nice to meet you guys! ❞ Aris introduces herself happily, then nods in agreement with Souga as she asks Bennett, ❝ That's right, what is this place called? I wanna be able to tell my friends back at school once I return with tales to speak of! ❞

@Crunch @Jeremi @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @NearTree

Aloy

OIP.PetWqMsb2-ZNt7wODISYpwHaEK

<==============================================================>

Aloy rubbed her head as she woke up near a huge tree and immediately, she was on guard. Earlier, she saw stars and was floating for some reason and suddenly she ended up here. Her world was in a major crisis, and she was sent to this world? Aloy stood up and looked around seeing a person nearby and a group surrounding them. She wasn't alone here at least. Time to make small talk at least.

She walked toward the woman named Aris and the small group around the tree.

"Where am I?!" "Who are these people?"

@Crunch @Jeremi @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @dark @NearTree

242a5a9f34dbca9d9bf4791472b903be3b2cc652.png

"?" Atsushi felt eyes on him, but was further distracted by Aris and her words. Whatever feeling he had felt had disappeared by the time his attention turned to the girl with the giant gun on her back.

"Ah, it's nice to meet you Aris-" He started, before Aloy approached the group, asking where they were.

82ff24437eba5b564d90f7c639749a1fe782d0e8.png

"We don't know where we are, exactly, but we're trying to figure it out." Atsushi answered her.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @ @Capri @Atomic Knight @dark @Ver @Jeremi @MagatsuNoImouto @NearTree

Kiun had never heard of NFF Services, then again he hadn't heard of most of the terms that had been thrown around. Giving those around him a small bow of his head he'd speak again.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, despite our circumstances bringing us to this foreign land." He spoke up.

In regards to Koyanskaya's comment about how the locals might view them as outsiders, the Shinki gave a thoughtful hum.

"That may be the case, but so far we have limited options." Kiun sighed.

@Capri @Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Saebyeok

As more people began to introduce themselves to one another and talk about their purpose in this strange world, Peter turns to the tree he and the others stood near. The masked brunette squints behind the white lenses of his mask, stretching his arms forward, and places his two index fingers of each hand on the pressure trigger of his Web-Shooters. Then, firing two web-lines at the highest but closest branch, Spider-Man pulls himself towards the bark.

Seeing that the leaves shielded sunlight, he began to crawl on his torso, towards the highest point of the tree. Peter sighs, feeling some soreness in his back due to years of web-slinging through New York and the serious back injury he sustained years prior. Groaning slightly, he manages to poke his head out of the collection of leaves; brushing one away from one of his lenses.

Yt7xiPl.png

"Marco! Polo!!" Spider-Man shouts as he pulls his muscle-gut body, hoping upward and landing on a firm, strong and stable branch. "City...Town...Village...Hut?" The seasoned hero search for any sign or sight of civilization, a form of recon he usually does back in New York before swinging. Besides the tall, twisted-branch tree he was on top of; there weren't a lot of other tall trees present.

"Hopping it is," he folded his right hand into a light fist, lowering his chin onto the knuckles gently.

@Ver @Capri @Crunch @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @NearTree

cropped-bennett.gif

"We're in Windrise, a few miles south of Mondstadt," he said, "That's your destination, right? I'm assuming so. Every traveler tends to be on their way to Mondstadt to try out the fancy wines. I myself was on my way back from Wolvendom when I got myself knocked out,"

"Oh, finally, someone from here," Azul says, "Never heard of Mondstadt before but if that's the closest city that's a start,"

As Azul said that, Bennett became suddenly silent, before...

View attachment 11127

"WHAAAAT!? NEVER HEARD OF MONDSTADT?" Bennett said, "It's like, one of the big nations! How have you not heard of it?"

4zxsphwqf5v71.jpg

"We're from places where Mondstadt doesn't exist," the girl with the knife from earlier said.

Bennett sat down nearby the trunk of the tree, trying to process what he just heard.

Meanwhile, Peter wouldn’t get very far, as the tree’s branches and leaves would cloud his view and cause him to tumble to the ground.

"You alright there?" Azul asked, looking at the collapsed body of Peter.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Josh @Crunch @MagatsuNoImouto @Rwac96 @dark @Everyone

cropped-bennett.gif

"We're in Windrise, a few miles south of Mondstadt," he said, "That's your destination, right? I'm assuming so. Every traveler tends to be on their way to Mondstadt to try out the fancy wines. I myself was on my way back from Wolvendom when I got myself knocked out,"

"Oh, finally, someone from here," Azul says, "Never heard of Mondstadt before but if that's the closest city that's a start,"

View attachment 11127

"WHAAAAT!? NEVER HEARD OF MONDSTADT?" Bennett said, "It's like, one of the big nations! How have you not heard of it?"

4zxsphwqf5v71.jpg

"We're from places where Mondstadt doesn't exist," the girl with the knife from earlier said.

Bennett sat down nearby the trunk of the tree, trying to process what he just heard.

Meanwhile, Peter wouldn’t get very far, as the tree’s branches and leaves would cloud his view and cause him to tumble to the ground.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Josh @Crunch @MagatsuNoImouto @Rwac96 @dark @Everyone
Leila had never heard of Monstadt herself despite being a member of the Vigil, but perhaps it was across the sea. Maye would be too small for them to know, perhaps, but the authority of The Emperor, The Church, and The Vigilant was too widespread to not be known.

"I presume we're not under the authority of The Emperor anymore..." She said calmly and quietly. She placed her hand on her sword. "I am Leila of Maye, and I represent the Goddess as a member of The Vigil." She said, holding her head high.​

--Sougo Tokiwa || Ashe--
Interaction: @Capri @Sleepwalker

"Windrise...Mondstadt?" Sougo tilted his head as he listened to Bennet's description of where they were. Apparently, somewhere German? Famous for their wines, it seems. "I'm sorry, but I don't recall hearing about this Mondstadt place before." He said, as Bennett revealed that it's not a place, but a country. Huh. "That's interesting! So we really are in another world!" Sougo beamed, as if excited to hear more about this place. He squatted near Bennett, with a request to the young boy. "Hey, you think you could take us to Mondstadt? You know the region more than us."

"Took you that long to realize that?" Ashe turned to the excited Sougo, who seemed excited to the prospect of travelling to other worlds. She then turned to the obvious looking robot of the group. He appeared to be a REALLY ancient model of a Reploid. His name; X. Just the letter. X, who introduced himself and asked for everyone's cooperation in the situation.

"Yo Cap'n" Ashe turned to the reploid, curious. "Are you...Seriously the legendary reploid 'X' or are you just wearing some really old chasis? Just curious is all."

His Spider-Sense tingled, but it was too late for him to register as he began to tumble down towards the ground. Peter began to frantically press on the trigger of his web-shooters, shooting out web-lines to slow down the descent of his fall. That was until he landed hard on his back, the same one that was injured years ago.

"Dammit!!" Spider-Man groans, beginning to roll over onto his right in an attempt to rise to his feet. "I...I may have broken my back again," he answers Azul, crouching down as he caresses the aching part of his body.

Well, in an ideal situation, there wouldn’t be any ‘temporary business deals’ and everyone would be working together. But he himself never liked Vile even before he revealed his maverick nature.

So everyone were from different worlds. X already had a feeling in his core that this wasn’t in the Year 21XX, and the human boy only confirmed it. There was plant life, he felt the hope and future it held. It was the sort of world X worked towards back home.

Mondstadt, Windrise, Thunder God, Vessal. All these worlds were otherworldly to him, but nodded and greeted the friendly face that was Kiun.

“Mondstadt…I’ve never heard of such a place either. But is it really a good idea for us to all suddenly go there? What if they don’t welcome outsiders? Or if that Alice woman is right, and they can’t welcome outsiders due to the ‘danger’ she talked about?”

He was worrying himself too much again. X would always be an outsider to the human world, being a reploid. When he first awoke, he felt lonely even amongst the first reploids. But that worrying couldn’t stop him.

He was looking the statue, when he heard someone say his name.

“Legendary reploid?…..Are there really other reploids with the same name as me? I’m X, captain of the Maverick Hunters in Abel City. I was also involved with the Eurasia Colony incident a couple of years back.”

Perhaps he wasn’t so alone after all. It still felt strange for him to be referred to as the ‘legendary reploid X’, even as he helped to save the world so many times over.

“That’s strange, I was under the impression everyone here were from different worlds. Do you have mavericks there as well, miss?”

@Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi
@Anyone else​

Last edited:
"Good job, slick. I'll give you an A for effort though... if we were in the School of Hard Knocks, that is," Cliff said dryly as Peter attempted to make a move forward, to little avail.

As the robotic man looked over to the boy named Bennett try to explain where exactly they were, he quickly grew disgruntled with the young boy's seemingly exaggerated response about their obliviousness, stepping next to Sae-byeok. "Yeah, what she said. Know what I think?" He asked rhetorically, crossing his bulky arms. "We might not have this... uh, Moon Stat place or whatever it was called, but I bet you guys don't even have Geneva! Let alone the Geneva Convention! And that's why you got war crimes up the ass, kid!"

After another second, he sighed, shaking his head in exasperation before continuing on. "Whatever. Can you take us there or not?"

@Capri @Josh @Jeremi @Rwac96 @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Anybody

--Ashe--
Interaction: @Capri @Sleepwalker

"Yep. You're definitely him! Not many people much about Abel City and the Eurasia since the Elf Wars centuries ago." Ashe nodded, now sure that this couldn't be anyone but X. The Maverick Hunter Cpatain would then ask if there were also mavericks in her world. "Yeah, we do--those things never died off even after you and Sigma were gone." She sighed, scratching her head. "Different malfunction, same name, same, mindless goal..."

4A Games on Twitter: The eyes which saw so much hardship and pain... yet,  they still look at you with love. Thanks for this incredible picture of Anna,  u/Spartyom Original: https://t.co/nWTrguy2kZ #4AGames #

Anna Miller's Prologue
Roadside Picnic

Against the great tree, the muffled voice of a gas-masked woman called out.

"Where I am from, there are no nations. Not anymore. Just people and monsters."

The sniper approached timidly. She was hard to miss being clad in IDA59 Rebreather suit. In her awe and bewilderment minutes ago she had frantically collapsed to the earth. A childish glee consumed her -- touching the delicate blades of grass to breathing in real, genuine air! A beautiful mirage. But a mirage nonetheless. Eventually the excitement wore thin. A blanket for a picnic laid nearby but none were permitted to dine. An old story she had read replayed itself. Just a bunch of tourists at a roadside picnic.

"Uhh…. Save my world, please! Find the gnoses! Protect the archons! Defeat the Tsaritsa! Please!"

A pang of anger, what about her world?! This one had grass, life and blue waters. Resentment fostered. Duty, however, remained.

She had to get out here. She had to find her brothers and her father. She had to find the Spartans. That is all that mattered.

"Anna. That is my name. Let us go. The sooner the better."

@Capri @Josh @Jeremi @Rwac96 @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Anybody

Percy Jackson

“Hey… where am I?”

The last thing he remembered was some kid he assumed was a goddess saying something, but he couldn’t quite remember the words. Wait, did he have amnesia again???

Nah, didn’t seem like it. He could still remember his life.
He could still remember Annabeth. Who was probably going to be pissed at him for disappearing again. Goddamnit, he though he was done with this schist.

Taking a random look around, his eyes widened. Was… that Spider-Man?? It sure seemed like him. And with a slight potbelly. And maybe a messed-up spine, from how he was bent over.

There were so many different people though. He should probably ask one of em to the nearest city, see if he could find a phone. Might get monsters on him, but that was fine.

Approaching the closest person to him (Lelia) he asked

“Hey, you wouldn’t happen to know where civilization is? Preferable somewhere with fast food.”

Interactions: @Minerva

Mentioned: @Rwac96

Percy Jackson

“Hey… where am I?”

The last thing he remembered was some kid he assumed was a goddess saying something, but he couldn’t quite remember the words. Wait, did he have amnesia again???

Nah, didn’t seem like it. He could still remember his life.
He could still remember Annabeth. Who was probably going to be pissed at him for disappearing again. Goddamnit, he though he was done with this schist.

Taking a random look around, his eyes widened. Was… that Spider-Man?? It sure seemed like him. And with a slight potbelly. And maybe a messed-up spine, from how he was bent over.

There were so many different people though. He should probably ask one of em to the nearest city, see if he could find a phone. Might get monsters on him, but that was fine.

Approaching the closest person to him (Lelia) he asked

“Hey, you wouldn’t happen to know where civilization is? Preferable somewhere with fast food.”

Mentioned: @Rwac96
The Vigilant straightened herself out as someone approached. She removed her hand from the hilt of the sword and stood at ease. A soft smile formed on her face. Unfortunately, there seemed to be a gap in translation. The newcomer was saying something she didn't understand. She was quiet, racking her brain to find an answer, before she spoke up.

"Fast... food? Like bread rations?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She gestured towards the pack she wore which contained food, potions, and magical items. "I can share some of mine if you'd like, but perhaps this Monstadt city would be the best place to get some. "​

cropped-bennett.gif

View attachment 11127

4zxsphwqf5v71.jpg

View attachment 11130

"Hmph, we must truly be from different realities, then. A wide area like this would still bear scars of the Crusades in my world. From all that I have seen, never have I heard of this country," Nagoriyuki commented with a grunt, moving past Bennett like a looming shadow, one hand casually resting on the end of his sword hilt. He turns, staring down at the boy. "There must be a city or town in Mondstadt you can lead us to. This great tree is a landmark, is it not?"

The samurai looked ahead, but as he did, he couldn't help but be drawn to look up at the blue sky beyond the boundary of the leaves, and the shade cast by the tree. His tone softened if only a little. "... Is the weather always this sunny? I've- I have never seen a sky so clear before."

A low, wizened hum rose out of Nagoriyuki as he closed his eyes, taking in a breath of fresh air.

"It is peaceful. And too bright."

His Spider-Sense tingled, but it was too late for him to register as he began to tumble down towards the ground. Peter began to frantically press on the trigger of his web-shooters, shooting out web-lines to slow down the descent of his fall. That was until he landed hard on his back, the same one that was injured years ago.

"Dammit!!" Spider-Man groans, beginning to roll over onto his right in an attempt to rise to his feet. "I...I may have broken my back again," he answers Azul, crouching down as he caresses the aching part of his body.

Nagoriyuki stopped before passing by a crouched, aching Peter. He looked down at him for a moment, his brows knit together. Again, a tingling sensation on his spine, as if the samurai was looking right through him.

"No, you did not," Nagoriyuki sniffed. "As far as I can tell."

He continued looking ahead.

@Capri @Josh @Jeremi @Rwac96 @Atomic Knight @Ver @Funnier President @Minerva @Krieg @Anybody

Standing up straight as the bones in his spine creak, Peter proceeds to arch his back; placing his alignment into the proper place. "Okay," he pants quickly, "Okay, let's not have that happen again. God," Spider-Man groans, "I really shouldn't have done that, in all honesty."

"We might not have this... uh, Moon Stat place or whatever it was called, but I bet you guys don't even have Geneva! Let alone the Geneva Convention! And that's why you got war crimes up the ass, kid!"

After another second, he sighed, shaking his head in exasperation before continuing on. "Whatever. Can you take us there or not?"

"Mondstadt," The seasoned hero corrects Cliff, "and we really wouldn't be here this place had something similar to a Geneva Convention."

"I'll be fine," Spidey answers Azul, "as long as I don't screw up my back again." The hero was thankful that he had people around since even he had to admit since Miles pointed out when they've met, he wasn't a young man anymore.

Percy Jackson

Bread rations? Well, burgers did have bread buns. Still, he didn’t really need food right now (Even if it was from a magic bag), although he was curious about this “Monstadt” place. Didn’t sound like anyplace in his world… Was he in some sort of alternate dimension?

“I’m good of the food, thanks. Any idea of the general whereabouts of that city you mentioned? Or heck, what country we’re in?”

His main priority right now, find this city.

@Minerva

Well, in an ideal situation, there wouldn’t be any ‘temporary business deals’ and everyone would be working together. But he himself never liked Vile even before he revealed his maverick nature.

So everyone were from different worlds. X already had a feeling in his core that this wasn’t in the Year 20XX, and the human boy only confirmed it. There was plant life, he felt the hope and future it held. It was the sort of world X worked towards back home.

Mondstadt, Windrise, Thunder God, Vessal. All these worlds were otherworldly to him, but nodded and greeted the friendly face that was Kiun.

“Mondstadt…I’ve never heard of such a place either. But is it really a good idea for us to all suddenly go there? What if they don’t welcome outsiders? Or if that Alice woman is right, and they can’t welcome outsiders due to the ‘danger’ she talked about?”

He was worrying himself too much again. X would always be an outsider to the human world, being a reploid. When he first awoke, he felt lonely even amongst the first reploids. But that worrying couldn’t stop him.

He was looking the statue, when he heard someone say his name.

“Legendary reploid?…..Are there really other reploids with the same name as me? I’m X, captain of the Maverick Hunters in Abel City. I was also involved with the Eurasia Colony incident a couple of years back.”

Perhaps he wasn’t so alone after all. It still felt strange for him to be referred to as the ‘legendary reploid X’, even as he helped to save the world so many times over.

“That’s strange, I was under the impression everyone here were from different worlds. Do you have mavericks there as well, miss?”

@Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi
@Anyone else​

"If there are many travelers who visit, like the boy had said, we may just be seen as a large group of adventurers passing through, they may have some information about these 'dangers' we'll likely face." Kiun responded to X.

"It may not be much information, but it is a start." He added.

From what that Alice girl had said, it seemed that the dangers had been happening for some time, so surely the locals would seek help even if it was from some outsiders.

@Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Gummi Bunnies @Sleepwalker @Everyone

Percy Jackson

Bread rations? Well, burgers did have bread buns. Still, he didn’t really need food right now (Even if it was from a magic bag), although he was curious about this “Monstadt” place. Didn’t sound like anyplace in his world… Was he in some sort of alternate dimension?

“I’m good of the food, thanks. Any idea of the general whereabouts of that city you mentioned? Or heck, what country we’re in?”

His main priority right now, find this city.

@Minerva

Leila shook her head. "No, I don't... It's apparently called Monstadt, which I've never heard of either..." She gestured mildly towards Bennett. "I think he'll take us there eventually, but I have no idea."​

Percy Jackson

“Well, I don’t seem to have any option except to stick around then, right?”

Strange how she didn’t seem to know where they were. Was she…. Not from around here, like him? Maybe from an alternate version or something of his world? He had heard of Multiverse theory, but the whole thing gave him a headache.

Anyways, it didn’t seem like he could do much. Already, it seemed like others were asking the kid to take them to the city.

Looks like he would be sticking around here. Turning back to the lady who had helped hi he said

“Thanks for the help, um… what’s your name?”

Mentioned: @Capri

Percy Jackson

“Well, I don’t seem to have any option except to stick around then, right?”

Strange how she didn’t seem to know where they were. Was she…. Not from around here, like him? Maybe from an alternate version or something of his world? He had heard of Multiverse theory, but the whole thing gave him a headache.

Anyways, it didn’t seem like he could do much. Already, it seemed like others were asking the kid to take them to the city.

Looks like he would be sticking around here. Turning back to the lady who had helped hi he said

“Thanks for the help, um… what’s your name?”

Mentioned: @Capri
"Of course. If we are to survive the unknown, it is essential to have help." She said, giving a nod. She had introduced herself earlier, but the boy had been asleep for that. She would politely introduce herself once again. She straightened herself up and bowed her head slightly.

"I am Leila, a member of the Order of the Vigilant. I protect my hometown of Maye, and the rest of the Empire, from monsters." She said, tilting her head towards her sword.​

Back