Peter Parker/Spider-man

Peter would look over at him for the briefest moments and nodded as he recounted the tale of what he had missed. "I've learned that the dumb ones are not to be underestimated, sometimes they might be the secret masterminds of the whole thing," he replied back to him. "I probably am good since I have the formula for my webbing on me, but okay, I'll be careful with it."

@Rwac96 @Everyone

"I've learned that the dumb ones are not to be underestimated, sometimes they might be the secret masterminds of the whole thing," he replied back to him. "I probably am good since I have the formula for my webbing on me, but okay, I'll be careful with it."

Hearing that his younger counterpart had the formula for his webbing on him, Peter cursed internally. He has been whisked away from his world without his formula. He could ask the younger vigilante, but they were from different worlds; which meant different equations. That wouldn't really help him much. Hazel eyes gaze at his double, nodding his head.

"Make sure of it," he said with a tone of a mentor to his student, which caught him off guard for a moment.

@Capri @York @Ver @MagatsuNoImouto @Not a Writer @Sleepwalker @dark @Funnier President @Takumi @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Krieg @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Chaos Sphere @Lucky @Yun Lee @Space_Candy

Peter Parker/Spider-man

Peter wondered what the older Peter thought about him having his webbing on him. He mostly remembered it from memory and then wrote it and he would take a moment to consider if he had anything else that he could offer. He then remembered that his brother like counterpart he had been seperated from had made him copy down his formula for emergencies.

"I will, actually, one of the other Spider-man I met before you let me have his version for emergencies, do you want it?" He asked.

@Rwac96 @Everyone

"I will, actually, one of the other Spider-man I met before you let me have his version for emergencies, do you want it?" He asked.

His hazel eyes focused on the note that his counterpart had jotted down, the web formula that he memorized from another Spider-Man he met before this adventure. A part of Peter wished that he gave Miles a copy of his own formula in case he ran out of webbing. But remembered that world's Aunt May has it covered. So, he would have lived with likely giving Miles a copy of one of his favorite music; likely to make a mix-tape out of.

sdsJNUX.jpg

"Yeah," he nods in agreement, "I would pretty much appreciate it." The seasoned Wall-Crawler exhales, mentally wishing that Teyvat is at least at a point where they have mastered chemistry or developed an understanding.

@Capri @York @Ver @MagatsuNoImouto @Not a Writer @Sleepwalker @dark @Funnier President @Takumi @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Krieg @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Chaos Sphere @Lucky @Yun Lee @Space_Candy

Peter Parker/Spider-man

Peter would take a moment to look over at the other man and wonder if he was going to take it. He wasn't sure that he would have enough components to make it work, but he had been wrong about things before. He took a deep breath and wondered if there was anything else that the older man was thinking and he took a deep breath, looking around the area to see if the group was any closer to leaving when they started out. It didn't seem so.

"Oh cool, I wasn't sure- thank you for accepting it and appreciating it," he replied back to him, taking a deep breath and handing over the piece of paper with the formula that the other Peter had written down for him.

@Rwac96

"Oh cool, I wasn't sure- thank you for accepting it and appreciating it," he replied back to him, taking a deep breath and handing over the piece of paper with the formula that the other Peter had written down for him.

"Thanks," the greying brunette takes the piece of paper the younger Peter handed to him. The seasoned superhero quickly grabs a quill, and begins to copy the formula; slowly jotting down each detail to make sure he didn't make a mistake.

"Lemme say," the older Spidey said, "last time I got sent off from my universe, I got lucky...well, with the danger of my molecules being destroyed if I stayed too long."

Back