"Speaking of nonsense like this," the masked man begins to explain, "I've been in a situation like this before. Me and a bunch of other superheroes were brought together on a alien planet." Spider-Man began to gesture with his right hand, his left curled underneath his chin. "Well, the guy who brought us there so we could slay our enemies to get all that we desire. It was years ago, but I think he was testing us. Here, we don't have all the info yet as of now."
"Abducted is the word that I would use. Surrounded by unfamiliar faces - knowing none of them are friends, and not knowing if any of them are foes."

The samurai twirled the blade until the edge would face his enemies, drawing a finger with his free hand along the length until joining his other hand at the grip, lowering himself into a fighting stance.

"Identify yourselves."
"Sounds like you are familiar with some very... interesting situations," Y'shtola said cautiously, pondering Spider-Man's words. The aether of this world was foreign enough to Y'shtola that she felt secure that whatever was happening was not something related to the Ascians. However, it was unsettling to consider that the threats here could be more numerous and daunting than the dangers she were familiar with.

It was then that she sensed the samurai's presence, moments before he even spoke. Once his attention was drawn toward her, Y'shtola found herself on the defensive. She tucked her hand behind her, lacing her fingers around the grip of her staff, holding it tight as the samurai questioned her use of the word summoned.

Following Y'shtola's example, Thancred reached over his shoulder and grabbed the handle of his weapon. He kept it held behind him, though lowered himself into a fighting stance. The man before them was one of the few of the group that Thancred worried could be a problem in a fight.

"I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment," Thancred said to Nagoriyuki, his voice tense. "But I think you are barking up the wrong tree. Careful where you swing that thing."

"Perhaps if you were more perceptive, you would find that you were the first among us to engage in threatening behavior," Y'shtola added.

@Capri @Josh @Rwac96 @Crunch

At Peter's comments about similar past situations, it seemed to baffle Azul, as he didn't seem to understand a single word he said, yet nevertheless, he could understand that one thing came out of Peter's stories.

The man had experience.

"So you've been through this kind of thing before?" Azul asked, "Being taken from your own world and being thrust into another?"

Yt7xiPl.png

The costumed hero nods his head to Azul and Y'shtola's pondering, "Yeah, call it a occupational hazard of being a super hero." Spider-Man quipped, folding his arms over his chest. "I cannot tell ya how many times I've been shanghaied by whatever maniac, cult, secret society or morally ambiguous god of the week." It appears the man was slightly joking of their possible dire situation, but it seems like a positive way than the alternative: panicking.

@Capri @Josh @Atomic Knight @Azul

Aris blinked at how Atsushi and Sougo were able to figure out what was wrong with the boy. Were they possessing some sort of medical examination skills under their belts? It didn't take long for the boy to jump out of a startle. Aris didn't realize it was because of Nagoriyuki. More so, her eyes only gleamed in childish excitement once she heard a few key words.

❝ A simple adventurer? ❞ She mumbled softly as if piecing together a puzzle. This along with the fact that she had a weird dream with some Alice lady, it sorta made sense to the girl. Without warning, Aris abruptly yelled out in declaration, ❝ I've been isekai'd into a whole new world! ❞

Making her (misguided) realization clear, she ran up to the boy, her eyes still sparkling wildly. ❝ Fear not, adventurer! I, too, am an adventurer! I come from a land super duper far away called Kivotos, but I am also a seasoned level 58 battle paladin from Astheria. Tell me, what main quest is there for me to complete? Shall you be a part of my questing party?! ❞

To some, it sounded like Aris had lost her mind, but for others, it sounded like she was simply too engrossed into a RPG video game before she got here and now was fantasizing being a RPG protagonist.

@Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @TreeGang

Koyanskaya didn't seem all too shocked to hear about the type of game the girl was talking about, in fact, the fox lady was more interested by it than anything else.

❝ Ah, only humans would think up a game so cruel to subject other humans to~ I might note that as a later business venture later down the line, but I suppose I don't see any concrete signs of us needing to play hide-and-seek and zombie tag around these parts. ❞ She comments in a casual tone, doing a passive shrug as a sign of complete indifference to the girl's situation.

Though, Koyanskaya changed her facial expression to one of sheer disdain. ❝ Anyways, I'm already so disgusted that this Alice lady put me with people like all of you, or the sheer mundane audacity that this world needs saving from outside variables such as ourselves. It's so insulting, I could die on the spot right now. ❞

@Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Sleepwalker @SaeByeok

All things begin and end in shadow. Though, for one so low as him, so close to the shadows, the world would wish him farewell in light. Burning, accusing light. Enough to burn skin from bone, had he been any less of a beast, for the last thing he could recall from this world was that scalding light, reminiscent of the sun's rays, threatening to turn him to ash had he stared any longer. It would have been his end, had the light not been shunted away at the very last second.

He was almost free, for a moment, but fate would not let the beast rest. Servitude must survive above all else, and in this "new" world... it began with shadow, and then light, and the whispers of the wind.

The soft, bristling breeze moved over the surface of his skin as, amid the chaos of otherworldly travelers awakening, one of the many strangers sat motionless at the base of the great tree, hiding in the shade not too far from the unconscious boy, casting an overwhelming shadow from the glimpses of light that peeked through the great tree's leafy cloud. A dark-skinned samurai sat cross-legged, as if frozen, one muscular arm raised to grip the handle of an utterly massive blade shoved into the ground. His expression was stony and strained, even while unconscious, eyes shut tight.

The blade he held was almost as long as he was - overwhelmingly powerful, with a sharpened edge that glistened in the sun. A glisten that, with the movement of the clouds, sent a ray of light into his closed eyes. A quiet groan rose out of him, and his eyes fluttered open. Nagoriyuki shifted his blade on instinct, sending the light away from the face so that the subsiding glare could reveal what was staring back at him - an empty, green field, shaking softly in the breeze.

View attachment 11110

"... Hnn... where..." he began, his deep voice rising out of his chest, like clatters in an ancient machine. "... Where am I?"

He winced, raising his other hand to block what little light was reaching through the leaves. "... The sun is so bright. Could it be that- that this is...?"

Nagoriyuki licked his lips. A metallic taste on the tip of his tongue. His eyes drifted to the blade at his feet - the grip as familiar in his hand as it always was. The samurai sighed. "It is not. Hm, were I so lucky."

Nagoriyuki sat alone in a world that had no memory of, knowing only that it is not Heaven, nor is it Hell. It is too complex for the former and too simple for the latter. It had not been so long that he'd forgotten where he was just moments before the world returned to shadow - standing at the end of a battle, centuries in the making, with a woman who had dared to become God, a man who dared to become human, all orchestrated with the help of- the help of-

The help of that thing. That bastard. Chaos.

"Hnn," a hissing snarl left his throat, and his fist left his side, slamming into the side of the tree. The wood cracked and bent inward like tissue paper. "He is... he is not here. I cannot- feel him. Hm... perhaps, this may truly be Heaven."

He'd have to find out. Only when expressing his strength on the tree did his senses return to him, as a flood of voices filled Nagoriyuki's ear. He twitched, turning his head in the direction of the sound - and the scent - that trailed from the other side of the tree. He knew that they were not allies, for he did not recognize them, so that left only the chance of them being enemies. The samurai sniffed, tightening his grip on the blade as he rose to a stand, floating upwards by his heels, a blade at his hip.

"Summoned," a deep voice answered Y'shtola from out of sight. "Is one way to put it."

Those beneath the tree near the boy were greeted with the sight of a massive, looming figure, trailing behind him a white coat and holding in his hand a long, curved blade almost as long as he is tall. Nagoriyuki chose to keep his mask off, curious if these people would recognize him, and whether they would attack him on sight. Still, the samurai did not wear a friendly face, as he stopped a healthy distance from the crowd.

"Abducted is the word that I would use. Surrounded by unfamiliar faces - knowing none of them are friends, and not knowing if any of them are foes."

The samurai twirled the blade until the edge would face his enemies, drawing a finger with his free hand along the length until joining his other hand at the grip, lowering himself into a fighting stance.

"Identify yourselves."

@Atomic Knight @Capri @Josh @Rwac96 @Sleepwalker @Anyone​
View attachment 11109

"I don't know!" Azul said to the Dude, "I didn’t consent to this, either! The boys are probably worried sick right about now,"

His demeanor changed as his worry became more apparent, but with a few deep breaths, he turned to face the others.

"Nice to meet you all, sorry you had to see me like that, a situation like this, well, it's rather odd, wouldn't you say?"

Azul looked around at the surrounding area, seeing Bashir and Garak begin to panic, seeing the confrontation between the green-jacketed girl and several others, and the people surrounding the injured boy.

"It's... unlikely anyone knows where we are right now," Azul postured, scratching at his chin.

At Peter's comments about similar past situations, it seemed to baffle Azul, as he didn't seem to understand a single word he said, yet nevertheless, he could understand that one thing came out of Peter's stories.

The man had experience.

"So you've been through this kind of thing before?" Azul asked, "Being taken from your own world and being thrust into another?"

@Josh @Rwac96 @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @AzulAshengrotto

View attachment 11113

"Jesus fucking Christ, man! Put that fucking thing away!" The Dude crouched as he moved back away from the tall man. "Listin, we're all in this together. It's like what Churchhill said, "You'll never reach, uh, your destination if, umm, ah, you stop at every dog that barks at you!" we aren't enemies!"
"Sounds like you are familiar with some very... interesting situations," Y'shtola said cautiously, pondering Spider-Man's words. The aether of this world was foreign enough to Y'shtola that she felt secure that whatever was happening was not something related to the Ascians. However, it was unsettling to consider that the threats here could be more numerous and daunting than the dangers she were familiar with.

It was then that she sensed the samurai's presence, moments before he even spoke. Once his attention was drawn toward her, Y'shtola found herself on the defensive. She tucked her hand behind her, lacing her fingers around the grip of her staff, holding it tight as the samurai questioned her use of the word summoned.

Following Y'shtola's example, Thancred reached over his shoulder and grabbed the handle of his weapon. He kept it held behind him, though lowered himself into a fighting stance. The man before them was one of the few of the group that Thancred worried could be a problem in a fight.

"I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment," Thancred said to Nagoriyuki, his voice tense. "But I think you are barking up the wrong tree. Careful where you swing that thing."

"Perhaps if you were more perceptive, you would find that you were the first among us to engage in threatening behavior," Y'shtola added.

"Yeah, man! Uh, Listen to the squares here!"
@Capri @Atomic Knight @Rwac96 @Crunch

"Identify yourselves."

"Whoa! Whoa there, Samurai Jack," The Web-Slinger quips as he takes notice of the swordsman twirling his blade. "We're in the same boat as you. Fighting amongst ourselves will not solve a thing!"

@Capri @Crunch @Josh @Atomic Knight @Azul

Last edited:
Cliff Steele - Prologue: Teyvat Patrol

View attachment 11114

"Identify myself? Sure, buddy boy, why not!" An unfamiliar tall figure, a robot in human clothes and an unmoving face, voice much more expressive than his exterior, said to Nagoriyuki as he approached him and the rest of the gang, gesturing toward himself. "I'm Cliff, and I'm guessing your name must be... last name Pid, first name Stuart? CAUSE YOU ARE STU PID, OOOOHHHHH!!!"

He quickly established he had no intention of helping to de-escalate the situation.

"Now, what the fuck is going on here? Last I remember, some weird little girl rolled up to me and told me I could become a universal hero if I gave her my credit card info, but--" He began, before looking around to actually take in the scenery before him. "Oh, that actually happened, didn't it? Fuckin' A."

Cliff took another moment to realize none of his friends seemed to be around. "Uh... no Jane, no Rita, not even fuckin' Larry. Okay, it's just me and you bozos, I guess. That's fine, this kicks ass actually! I'm confirmed more worthy of being a hero than them! FUCK yeah, I always knew I had it in me to be a superhero! Know what I'm saying?!"

"What did they want us to do again?"

@Capri @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Josh @Crunch @Rwac96 @Azul

"And if you were more perceptive, you would know that behavior does nothing to inform true intent," the man calmly spoke at Y'shtola, still holding a tight grip on the blade. It glistens under a light, bearing a pale, blood-red glow. "Better to assume the worst when awakening in a strange land with strange people."

Nagoriyuki seemed to believe his own words, enough that he didn't relent as the duo brandished their weapons. Pleasing, at least, to know that there are warriors here. His gaze lingers on Thancred, though he doesn't say anything, only furrowing his brow and looking at him with unusually clear eyes. However, his gaze is broken when the group begins to surround the samurai - still, he doesn't break his stance, nor does his breathing shift even a little.
View attachment 11113

"Jesus fucking Christ, man! Put that fucking thing away!" The Dude crouched as he moved back away from the tall man. "Listin, we're all in this together. It's like what Churchhill said, "You'll never reach, uh, your destination if, umm, ah, you stop at every dog that barks at you!" we aren't enemies!"

"Yeah, man! Uh, Listen to the squares here!"
@Capri @Atomic Knight @Rwac96 @Crunch

"Whoa! Whoa there, Samurai Jack," The Web-Slinger quips as he takes notice of the swordsman twirling his blade. "We're in the same boat as you. Fighting amongst ourselves will not solve a thing!"

@Capri @Josh @Atomic Knight @Azul
Cliff Steele - Prologue: Teyvat Patrol

View attachment 11114

"Identify myself? Sure, buddy boy, why not!" An unfamiliar tall figure, a robot in human clothes and an unmoving face, voice much more expressive than his exterior, said to Nagoriyuki as he approached him and the rest of the gang, gesturing toward himself. "I'm Cliff, and I'm guessing your name must be... last name Pid, first name Stuart? CAUSE YOU ARE STU PID, OOOOHHHHH!!!"

He quickly established he had no intention of helping to de-escalate the situation.

"Now, what the fuck is going on here? Last I remember, some weird little girl rolled up to me and told me I could become a universal hero if I gave her my credit card info, but--" He began, before looking around to actually take in the scenery before him. "Oh, that actually happened, didn't it? Fuckin' A."

Cliff took another moment to realize none of his friends seemed to be around. "Uh... no Jane, no Rita, not even fuckin' Larry. Okay, it's just me and you bozos, I guess. That's fine, this kicks ass actually! I'm confirmed more worthy of being a hero than them! FUCK yeah, I always knew I had it in me to be a superhero! Know what I'm saying?!"

@Capri @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Josh @Crunch @Rwac96 @Azul

View attachment 11115

"..."

Nagoriyuki turned, facing the three as they stepped up to oppose him. His nose twitched as if smelling the air, and his dark brows furrowed, staring at them with a flat, cold expression. His piercing gaze passed over the Dude, not even holding his stare for longer than it would take for the Dude to notice in his panicked state, and froze on Peter, hanging over him as if he was staring right through his mask - right through his body.

As he did, Peter could note the whites of the samurai's eyes darkening into pitch black for a moment and his blue eyes becoming bright red, sharp, and slit like a reptile. A moment in which he was being stared at by something decidedly inhuman.

"... Fascinating," Nagoriyuki whispered, brows raising slightly as his eyes quickly returned to normal. "You're much stronger than the rest - and yet you seem the least inclined to battle."

"... And
you," he turns his gaze over to Cliff, clearly irritated. "You don't even have blood flowing behind that metal shell. Aside from a brain, small as it is."

"Two... superheroes, is it? Hm-hm-hm,"
the samurai grunted, though his lip curled into an amused smirk.

In a fit of panic, the moment is broken when the sleeping boy flies awake and backs up into the tree, babbling on about being a simple adventurer. Nagoriyuki spared him a glance and furrowed his brow again - this time, looking more confused than interested. This boy was telling the truth, or otherwise, he has masterful control over his heartbeat to make it beat so fast. It seemed, then, that they were all telling the truth.

"... Hm," the man grunted, suddenly standing to his full height - he was nearly seven feet tall. The samurai twirled the blade again, a flash of steel glistening in the sun as the sharp edge faces inward towards a long, black metal sheath hanging at his hip, where he returns the blade her resting place with a slow, clean thrust, the mechanical lock on the sheathe's entrance sealing it in with a quiet click!

Nagoriyuki steps forward, looking no less suspicious, but at least he isn't holding a sword anymore. He lowers his head, offering a gracious - but not too warm - bow. "My apologies, I have been... on edge as of late. No telling friend from foe. And this, on top of everything else... I may truly be cursed."

"My name is Nagoriyuki, a retainer of Kazusanosuke -- a samurai,"
he stood upright, resting a hand on the hilt of his sheathed odachi. Hanging from his hip was another, shorter blade - one that he carries for ceremonial purposes these days. "I suppose no one has any better idea as to why we are all here?"

@Capri @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Josh @Ver @Rwac96 @Azul

The boy sighed when Nagoriyuki sheathed his blade, wiping sweat off of his forehead. Using the tree as support the boy got up from his spot and dusted himself off, snapping his neck to the side with a loud snap.

"Ise... kai?" he said, finally noticing Aris, but as she went on with her spiel about adventure his eyes began to sparkle.

bennett-genshin-impact.gif

"Another adventurer? Sweet! I don't know what any of those words you just said mean! I'm not even sure if I've even heard of Kivotos before but that sounds super cool! My name's Bennett! I'm the leader of Benny's Adventure Team!"

Anyone nearby may breathe a sigh of relief. He doesn't seem too bothered by what had just happened with Nagoriyuki.

@Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Tree

original.jpg

"Cruel, yes, but it wasn't very often someone like us would find ourselves a fortune of that size,"
the girl said matter of factly, seemingly ignoring nearly every other aspect of Koyanskaya's speech.

@Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Sleepwalker @SaeByeok

"What the hell was that?" Azul muttered to the flash-in-the-pan threat that Nagoriyuki was. The dorm leader did his best to keep his distance from the retainer but still engaged in conversation with him.

9bc25fd4d067686ca19866843e16fb6ff1342b87.gif

"Azul Ashengrotto, dorm head of Octavinelle House at Black Raven College," he introduced himself matter-of-factly, "We don't know where we are, but... from what we can gather we all experienced the same vision of falling through stars and being guided by a woman named Alice, telling us to save her world, the lazy bum. But I think we're all from separate worlds if that's the case,"

@Josh @Rwac96 @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Crunch @Azul

As he did, Peter could note the whites of the samurai's eyes darkening into pitch black for a moment and his blue eyes becoming bright red, sharp, and slit like a reptile. A moment in which he was being stared at by something decidedly inhuman.

"... Fascinating," Nagoriyuki whispered, brows raising slightly as his eyes quickly returned to normal. "You're much stronger than the rest - and yet you seem the least inclined to battle."

Peter's Spider-Sense tingled for a moment as he takes notice of the man's white sclera changing to pitch black and the blue irises shifting to red. His brows raised in alarm behind the mask as they slit similar to a reptile, stirring up memories of his battles against the Lizard. Then, he noticed him returning to normal; the buzzing of the Spider-Sense ceasing.

hyQw4P4.jpg

"Like said earlier and as established," Spider-Man begins to speak, "we're in a unknown land and fighting each other won't accomplish a thing." Peter sighs, as he saw that the man known as Nagoriyuki began to calm down. Then, the Wall-Crawler turns his head to what he can only describe as a robot in a jacket and jeans.

The masked brunette slowly brings his hands together, "Well, Cliff, was it?" Spidey addressed the robotic man, as he and many others were wondering their purpose in this strange land. "You said weird little girl? It can't be a coincidence when some seemingly lost kid named Alice approached me in my apartment when I was turning in for the night from patrol. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she was related to Madame Web in any way." The masked vigilante joked, remembering all the times he had intrusions from the elder who had a connection to something she called 'The Web of Life'. "She said something about save her world," he spoke, looking around at the environment he and the others gathered found themselves in.

@Ver @Capri @Crunch @Josh @Atomic Knight @Azul

View attachment 11120

"Bite me, chucklefuck," Cliff only said to the samurai, but as he properly introduced himself, the Robotman tapped his own head with his knuckle, resounding in a metallic ring. "Oh, ohoho, I've been through this rodeo before. 'Cause this isn't even the first time I met someone who could only speak Japanese, but I could still understand them perfectly. In fact, it's pretty weird this has happened twice to me now."

To Peter and Azul, he then crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly. "Yeah, yeah, I got that part. Saving their world... Well, I guess it'd be a bit of a dick move to say no, but this kinda counts as kidnapping, right? I guess it'd be weird to ask for something in return too though. Like, this place doesn't look like they accept Abe Lincolns or anything..."

"But anyway, where do we even start? Just sorta plopped us here like turds in the toilet. We meant to go anywhere then? I'm not really used to anything more complicated than punching the annoying asshole in the face when he pops up, y'know?"

@Crunch @Rwac96 @Capri @Josh @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Azul

--Ashe--
Interaction @Capri @Gummi

"Well that's just..." Ashe let out a sad gulp as she listened to the woman with the knife's story. Apparently, she's in deep shit, forced to play something very illegal to get herself out of said debt. Losing meant death. "That's just messed up." She groaned, scratching the back of her head. Then she mentioned something about Alice, which made her raise a brow with an air of familiarity.

"Oh, you had that same dream too?" Ashe asked, hearing the same name she heard in that weird dream she had before waking up. "Lemme guess, did she say something about Gnoses, Tsaritcha-whatevers, Gods and Saving the world?" She asked, unsure if it was real or not. She then turned to the pink haired lady, who said that she's a bit disgusted that she placed them with the likes of everyone else.

"That's just mean, lady. At least keep that kinda thoughts to yourself." Ashe nudged Koyanskaya with her elbow, "You wanna die so bad, then just leave us outta it, ok? Sheesh."

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Interaction: @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Capri

"It seems like it, doesn't it?" Sougo chuckled as the little girl said that this situation is something similar to an Isekai just as the boy woke up, claiming to be an adventurer. As the girl wanted to join the boy's questing party, the boy's eyes lit up in excitement, and introduced himself as Bennett.

"I'm Sougo. Tokiwa Sougo." Sougo introduced himself next, "And I'm going to be a King one day." He said oh so casually, as if it's something normal people just say. "Nice to meet you, Bennett."

Kiun's words seemed to have worked in calming the girl down, she starts to hesitate, putting the knife down, although still brandishing it.

b9311e64977e1ef57f9e3e2644efa5ebe207d16f.jpg

"H-how the hell did you know that...?" the girl said, still reluctant to stand down.

But as more people seemed to question the existence of the game itself, she finally relented, pocketing her knife.

"Fine, I'll tell you..." she said.

"I'm in a lot of debt. The only possible way out I could find was to play a game. Each round we play children's games, like Red Light Green Light or the Dalgona Game, to win a prize of 4.56 billion won. If we lost, we died. And... until this guy here talked about that Alice woman, I thought this was a part of that game,"

"I do not dream often, but you and the people here are unfamiliar to me, as well as this place." Kiun responded. Though when the young woman relayed her situation, he frowned deeply.

"Your situation is...unfortunate." Kiun sighed.

"To put down one's potential allies or enemies is to put down oneself." Was all Kiun said towards Koyanskaya.

@Capri @Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Saebyeok

View attachment 11109

"I don't know!" Azul said to the Dude, "I didn’t consent to this, either! The boys are probably worried sick right about now,"

His demeanor changed as his worry became more apparent, but with a few deep breaths, he turned to face the others.

"Nice to meet you all, sorry you had to see me like that, a situation like this, well, it's rather odd, wouldn't you say?"

Azul looked around at the surrounding area, seeing Bashir and Garak begin to panic, seeing the confrontation between the green-jacketed girl and several others, and the people surrounding the injured boy.

"It's... unlikely anyone knows where we are right now," Azul postured, scratching at his chin.

The man had experience.

@Josh @Rwac96 @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @AzulAshengrotto

The boy's eyes stirred open, groggily looking at Atsushi, Aris, and Sougo as his eyes focused on them.

"Wh-who..." he managed to groggily say before he was fully brought to his senses by Nagoriyuki

The boy backed himself up against the tree, not even knowing it was already behind him as he held up his hands, showing no weapons.

a454defb2831e8aaec5e7bd1d70fed7b.jpg

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, hey!" the boy stammered, "Th-this must all be some misunderstanding! I'm not the guy you're looking for, I-I promise! I-I-I'm just a simple adventurer! Please don't hurt me!"

The boy's words ran like autopilot as if he had been in similar situations many, many times before.

@Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Crunch @TreeGang

973006d6bcaed9e6e6329b2763994eab07541302.png

"!"

When a few in their group had attempted to calm Nagoriyuki, Atsushi had moved to partially block the boy and Aris from the man, his pupils turning to slits. Though when the man put his blade away, Atsushi's pupils returned to normal as he sighed under his breath. He didn't know if any of them were ability users, but given the boy's reaction he seemed to have been threatened quite a few times.

Atsushi stared at Aris in slight confusion as she spoke. He wasn't quite sure what she was talking about, but at least she and Bennet seemed to be getting along.

b8b804b18f8b85ee247a1dc2348e8bafe2d0ab39.png

"Ah, I'm Atsushi Nakajima." He greeted, though gave a tilt of the head at Sougo's comment about becoming a King.

@Capri @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Tree

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Interaction: @Capri @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @BENNETTsTreeGang

"Right? Usually Woz would be here doing his spiel once I mentioned my dream, but... Sougo glanced around, looking for his faithful servant. "Looks like he's not here...Wherever here is." He turned to Bennett with a question. "Actually, do you know where we are?"

On one hand, at least here, the situation was dealt with. It went the way he wanted.

On the other...hand (Hand? Arm cannon?), the worry in X's heart grew all the more. Then, that worry grew hot. He shook his head.

"How could humans be so cruel to each other?! I don't care how much of a fortune it is to you, there's no price on anyone's life, and to treat it all as a game..."

X stopped, sighed. Long ago, back when Abel City wasn't constantly in rebuild, when he thought Sigma was an infalliable commander, X would have gotten emotional over such cruelty. How could humans murder each other for no reason?

But he wasn't here to worry or try to answer the questions there were no answer for. He couldn't help anyone like that.

"I'm X, commander of the 17th unit of the Maverick Hunters. I might not get involved outside of my station much, but I promise everyone here will be safe until they return to where they were before."

Now on this whole 'Safe until they return to where they were before.', X....still wasn't sure where they were. Hearing the civilians talk, everyone had dreamt of a woman named Alice. But as much as he racked through his memory banks, the android didn't know what this mysterious woman talked about.

Noticing a slight disagreement between the group and Koyanskaya, X spoke up.

"Excuse me, everyone, I think it's best we all got along. I don't know where we are, miss, but if they're really in that much trouble, then we can't just turn them down! That...being said, I'm not picking up on any nearby disturbances, so where would we start?"

His head told him that it was strange to trust a woman who had taken them all somewhere. His heart told him that it must be for a good purpose.

@MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Sleepwalker
@Saebyeok​

"Atsushi… Atsushi…" Bennett said to himself, "That sounds like something out of Inazuma. Are you from there? I haven’t met anyone from there befoooooooo…"

Bennett turned all his attention to Sougo, his eyes sparkling.

View attachment 11124

"A KING!? Woaaaah! That’s so COOL!" Bennett said, jumping in place.

"Eh? I'm from Japan." Atsushi replied, a bit confused. Though given that they were in a foreign place, maybe Japan wasn't what it was called wherever Bennett was from? There was talk of different worlds or dimensions earlier from some in this group, and while this wasn't the craziest thing to happen to him so far, it was up there...

Wait, maybe this was someone's ability? Was it possible to pull peoplefrom one place to another as an ability?

Watching as Bennett grew excited over Sougo’s claim, Atsushi scratched his cheek a second with a small chuckle.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Ver @ Crunch @Atomic Knight @NearTree

On one hand, at least here, the situation was dealt with. It went the way he wanted.

On the other...hand (Hand? Arm cannon?), the worry in X's heart grew all the more. Then, that worry grew hot. He shook his head.

"How could humans be so cruel to each other?! I don't care how much of a fortune it is to you, there's no price on anyone's life, and to treat it all as a game..."

X stopped, sighed. Long ago, back when Abel City wasn't constantly in rebuild, when he thought Sigma was an infalliable commander, X would have gotten emotional over such cruelty. How could humans murder each other for no reason?

But he wasn't here to worry or try to answer the questions there were no answer for. He couldn't help anyone like that.

"I'm X, commander of the 17th unit of the Maverick Hunters. I might not get involved outside of my station much, but I promise everyone here will be safe until they return to where they were before."

Now on this whole 'Safe until they return to where they were before.', X....still wasn't sure where they were. Hearing the civilians talk, everyone had dreamt of a woman named Alice. But as much as he racked through his memory banks, the android didn't know what this mysterious woman talked about.

Noticing a slight disagreement between the group and Koyanskaya, X spoke up.

"Excuse me, everyone, I think it's best we all got along. I don't know where we are, miss, but if they're really in that much trouble, then we can't just turn them down! That...being said, I'm not picking up on any nearby disturbances, so where would we start?"

His head told him that it was strange to trust a woman who had taken them all somewhere. His heart told him that it must be for a good purpose.

@MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Sleepwalker
@Saebyeok​

"My name is "Ki", my vessel is "Ou", my given name is "Kiun". I'm the Shinki of the Thunder god Takemikazuchi." He greeted almost automatically. Though, given that they likely didn't know of the Far Shore and Near Shore or all it entailed, the information likely didn't mean much to them.

"Simply calling me Kiun is enough." He added as an afterthought.

When X wondered where they should start, Kiun took a sweeping gaze of their surroundings for a moment.

"Perhaps we can find a local to the area, or look for a potential town. Given how vast this place seems however, as well as not knowing which direction to go or where the nearest town may be, that's easier said than done." He sighed. If his god were here, he could become Ouki and have a better chance to see how far they were to civilization.

@Capri @Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Sleepwalker @Saebyeok

The boy sighed when Nagoriyuki sheathed his blade, wiping sweat off of his forehead. Using the tree as support the boy got up from his spot and dusted himself off, snapping his neck to the side with a loud snap.

"Ise... kai?" he said, finally noticing Aris, but as she went on with her spiel about adventure his eyes began to sparkle.

"Another adventurer? Sweet! I don't know what any of those words you just said mean! I'm not even sure if I've even heard of Kivotos before but that sounds super cool! My name's Bennett! I'm the leader of Benny's Adventure Team!"

Anyone nearby may breathe a sigh of relief. He doesn't seem too bothered by what had just happened with Nagoriyuki.

original.jpg

"Cruel, yes, but it wasn't very often someone like us would find ourselves a fortune of that size,"
the girl said matter of factly, seemingly ignoring nearly every other aspect of Koyanskaya's speech.

"What the hell was that?" Azul muttered to the flash-in-the-pan threat that Nagoriyuki was. The dorm leader did his best to keep his distance from the retainer but still engaged in conversation with him.

"Azul Ashengrotto, dorm head of Octavinelle House at Black Raven College," he introduced himself matter-of-factly, "We don't know where we are, but... from what we can gather we all experienced the same vision of falling through stars and being guided by a woman named Alice, telling us to save her world, the lazy bum. But I think we're all from separate worlds if that's the case,"

"I do not dream often, but you and the people here are unfamiliar to me, as well as this place." Kiun responded. Though when the young woman relayed her situation, he frowned deeply.

"Your situation is...unfortunate." Kiun sighed.

"To put down one's potential allies or enemies is to put down oneself." Was all Kiun said towards Koyanskaya.

@Capri @Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Saebyeok

973006d6bcaed9e6e6329b2763994eab07541302.png

"!"

When a few in their group had attempted to calm Nagoriyuki, Atsushi had moved to partially block the boy and Aris from the man, his pupils turning to slits. Though when the man put his blade away, Atsushi's pupils returned to normal as he sighed under his breath. He didn't know if any of them were ability users, but given the boy's reaction he seemed to have been threatened quite a few times.

Atsushi stared at Aris in slight confusion as she spoke. He wasn't quite sure what she was talking about, but at least she and Bennet seemed to be getting along.

b8b804b18f8b85ee247a1dc2348e8bafe2d0ab39.png

"Ah, I'm Atsushi Nakajima." He greeted, though gave a tilt of the head at Sougo's comment about becoming a King.

@Capri @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Tree
Though the tension had passed - as far as anyone could tell - Atsushi wouldn't escape a solemn stare from Nagoriyuki before he sheathed his sword. The samurai's cold gaze fell over his counterpart and pierced through him as it did with Peter. When Atsushi's eyes turned to slits in that brief moment, Nagoriyuki's did the same; two predators staring at each other. Even when Atsushi turned his attention away to others, Nagoriyuki was still looking at him, his expression hardening - almost shocked, and wary. His thoughts spoke for him.

View attachment 11125

Such terrible power, barely restrained. A monster like me, is he?

The moment passed, and Nagoriyuki looked away before Atsushi could notice.
View attachment 11120

"Bite me, chucklefuck," Cliff only said to the samurai, but as he properly introduced himself, the Robotman tapped his own head with his knuckle, resounding in a metallic ring. "Oh, ohoho, I've been through this rodeo before. 'Cause this isn't even the first time I met someone who could only speak Japanese, but I could still understand them perfectly. In fact, it's pretty weird this has happened twice to me now."

To Peter and Azul, he then crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly. "Yeah, yeah, I got that part. Saving their world... Well, I guess it'd be a bit of a dick move to say no, but this kinda counts as kidnapping, right? I guess it'd be weird to ask for something in return too though. Like, this place doesn't look like they accept Abe Lincolns or anything..."

"But anyway, where do we even start? Just sorta plopped us here like turds in the toilet. We meant to go anywhere then? I'm not really used to anything more complicated than punching the annoying asshole in the face when he pops up, y'know?"

@Crunch @Rwac96 @Capri @Josh @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Azul

original.jpg

Peter's Spider-Sense tingled for a moment as he takes notice of the man's white sclera changing to pitch black and the blue irises shifting to red. His brows raised in alarm behind the mask as they slit similar to a reptile, stirring up memories of his battles against the Lizard. Then, he noticed him returning to normal; the buzzing of the Spider-Sense ceasing.

hyQw4P4.jpg

"Like said earlier and as established," Spider-Man begins to speak, "we're in a unknown land and fighting each other won't accomplish a thing." Peter sighs, as he saw that the man known as Nagoriyuki began to calm down. Then, the Wall-Crawler turns his head to what he can only describe as a robot in a jacket and jeans.

The masked brunette slowly brings his hands together, "Well, Cliff, was it?" Spidey addressed the robotic man, as he and many others were wondering their purpose in this strange land. "You said weird little girl? It can't be a coincidence when some seemingly lost kid named Alice approached me in my apartment when I was turning in for the night from patrol. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she was related to Madame Web in any way." The masked vigilante joked, remembering all the times he had intrusions from the elder who had a connection to something she called 'The Web of Life'. "She said something about save her world," he spoke, looking around at the environment he and the others gathered found themselves in.

@Ver @Capri @Crunch @Josh @Atomic Knight @Azul

"... I'm speaking English, you f-- ... am I speaking English?"

The samurai blinked, only now remembering that his English was never very good. Yet, it seems as if everyone around him can understand him perfectly. He shakes his head, deciding not to spare it any more thought - especially considering what followed. Nagoriyuki looked to Azul, his eyes widening in barely-restrained shock.

"Other... worlds? Hm," he grunted, crossing his arms. "It is no coincidence, then. In... some dream, before waking up in this place, I saw a child - a little girl. I remember her face. I could sense the desperation in her even if I couldn't hear her words."

Nagoriyuki looked to Peter, looking ever-so-slightly embarrassed as the message hits him. "It was foolish of me to act so brashly. For that, you have my apology. But trust is not something so easily given. I... know this for certain. Consider us allies of circumstance if you value yourself at all."

He spoke calmly and coldly, turning over to Azul, and anyone else present. "Finding some civilization would be a start. And a map."

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @NearTree​

Nagoriyuki looked to Peter, looking ever-so-slightly embarrassed as the message hits him. "It was foolish of me to act so brashly. For that, you have my apology. But trust is not something so easily given. I... know this for certain. Consider us allies of circumstance if you value yourself at all."

Hearing him apologizing brought a small smile to Peter, despite his mask covering his face at the very moment. "Hey," he raises his right hand, "in my younger years, I would've freaked out as well...aside from wanting to fight people who don't look hostile." Spider-Man quips with a shoulder shrug. He tilts his head at Nagoriyuki's words, "That's one way to say 'let's work together'."

kXYGGLv.jpg

"Gotta agree with Robotguy here," Spider-Man nods his head in agreement with the questions regarding their situation. "We're not gonna accomplish much by standin' around with our thumbs shoved up our rears." The masked hero extends his right hand, using his left to roll up the glove, revealing one of his Web-Shooters. "From experience, we follow a trail that hopefully leads to civilization and not to a group of bad guys who's gunnin' for us." He then lifts up a compartment in the wrist device, seeing that he was good on web-fluid at the moment. "Though, that's eventually gonna happen, since that Alice girl did send us to save this place. If we do end up in a town, ask questions. Best way to gain info." He closes the compartment, then tugs down his glove tightly.

@Ver @Capri @Crunch @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @Azul

Garak and Bashir had tried their best to get an understanding of the situation. While Bashir knew that there were parallel worlds the situation they found themselves in was quite different from the reports he had read about in the past. Even so, when a discussion of understanding came up Bashir decided to step in between the robot and the samurai.

"I'm sure there is a universal translator somewhere around here. Considering the...eclectic group. The odds of everyone talking English is well, quite low." Bashir handed out his hand for a shake towards Nagoriyuki. "Where are my manners? I'm Dr. Bashir. I suppose if we're going to be working together it's best to start introducing myself."

"And I am Garak. Hello." Garak came up behind Bashir with a friendly smile. Though Nagoriyuki could tell there was something hidden behind that smile of his. Nothing malicious but a facade of sorts. "I love your robes. You need to tell me about your supplier. I'm a tailor you see, and I think my shop would see an increase in clientele."

@Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @NearTree

Koyanskaya only shook her head in response, containing the absolute frustration she had towards everyone and everything around her from being unleashed. ❝ It was a manner of speech, a metaphorical way of describing my pure discontent with the situati- ❞

e61K2Ff.png

❝ ... did you really just elbow me? ❞ She gave a piercing stare at Ashe, almost seeming like she would lash at any moment despite her otherwise calm stance. Awkward silence brewed for a few more moments before ridding of her disgust and anger with her cute mischievous demeanor.

❝ Alright, whatever then~ I'm not too overjoyed to be playing the dumb role of a heroine, but if I get to return to my usual M.O. like none of this ever happened, I guess I'll... try to get along with you lot. ❞ She smiled, winking in an overly cutesy manner, ❝ Just so you're all aware, my name's Koyanskaya★~ The beastly awesome CEO of NFF Services! Think of my assistance as a temporary business deal, alright? ♡ ❞

When the topic came to where they would go from here, considering that they were nowhere near any form of civilization, she crossed her arms and sighed in response to X and Kiun, ❝ The only real issue would be finding a local resident to talk to, and then hoping they don't just scurry away from us. A bunch of outsiders such as ourselves showing up out of nowhere isn't exactly a part of anyone's daily routine. ❞

@Capri @Takumi @MagatsuNoImouto @Sleepwalker @Saebyeok

icmxQWY.jpg

❝ Wowww!!! An actual adventuring team! And a future king too! This is really looking up to be like the story of Tales Saga Chronicle 2! ❞ The girl gleams with excitement, not really fully realizing the absurdity of the situation at hand. Readjusting the carrying strap of the awfully big railgun on her back, she instead noticed that she hasn't given her name yet.

❝ Oh! I'm Aris, by the way! Nice to meet you guys! ❞ Aris introduces herself happily, then nods in agreement with Souga as she asks Bennett, ❝ That's right, what is this place called? I wanna be able to tell my friends back at school once I return with tales to speak of! ❞

@Crunch @Jeremi @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @NearTree

Back