SYMPHONY OF TEYVAT
A Genshin Impact Multifandom RP

Prologue
"Welcoming Party"

Everything around you was dark. Frighteningly dark. So dark you wouldn’t even have known you were alive had it not been for the sensation of water dancing across your feet.

Soon, a light shined beneath your feet. You could see the cosmos beneath you, the stars coalescing into a bright blue cosmic pattern.

You could see yourself glowing, and soon stars started to raise around you. If you looked very closely you could see what looked like people in those stars.

Suddenly, booming through your mind, a perky, feminine voice spoke.

"Terribly sorry to do this to you, dearies, but my world’s in crisis, and you’re the only ones who can possibly help,"

It was at that moment that the stars started to separate, a bright blue split the stars leaving only a black void.

"Might wanna hold on tight, this could get nasty,"

You felt yourself get pulled into the void, as with the other stars, and everything started to go upside down.

"Alright, let’s start with the basics," says the voice, clearing her throat, "My name is Alice, nice to meet you all~! Like I said, my world’s in grave danger. It’s being attacked by a force beyond anyone’s comprehension!"

You felt eyes peer down on you. Sinister, jet black eyes.

"She calls herself the Tsaritsa, and none of our magic seems to work on her,"

The eyes began to glow a bright white.

"I don’t know what she wants. She’s somehow cast herself into complete unknowability to even me! And I’m omniscient!"

The glowing eyes split before reforming into seven strange hourglass-looking things.

"But she seems to want these. These are gnoses, they make gods, well, gods,"

Four of them disappear, leaving only three. A teal one in feathers, an orange one with rocks, and a purple one with bolts of electricity.

"She’s taken four already, leaving only three left. It seems hopeless, but you're coming here, and we think outlanders like you can be the ones who finally put her to rest! At least, I hope. I do hope you can fight,"

The three gnoses dissipate, but you feel yourself getting dizzy, and soon the world starts to go black.

"Oh, err, I forgot that universal travel does this," Alice says, her voice suddenly becoming stressed, "Uhh…. Save my world, please! Find the gnoses! Protect the archons! Defeat the Tsaritsa! Please!"

As everything went black, you heard Alice speak one last time.

"Good luck!"

b96c8c9decfb3b8ef34aca85acdd7bd7_812237611953379256.png

When you all awoke, you found yourselves underneath a tree, resting on large roots and rock formations. Behind the tree, you could see a stream. In front of the tree, a statue of a strange winged person stands tall on a golden pedestal.

Among you, a girl with numbers on her jacket pulls out a switchblade and brandishes it, waving it around wildly.

54A9037C-908B-4CE7-AF01-DCA8CB3B1037.jpg

"What the hell is going on?" the girl says, her words muted and shaky, "Who are you people? What’s going on? What's this sick game?"

Another man some distance away from the girl, more suave if a bit shady, is trying to make sense of the situation.

View attachment 11098

"Ugh... Floyd, I just had the strangest dream about... stars..." he says, adjusting his hat as he finally seemed to realize what was happening, "What the…"

Underneath the tree, one young boy seems to have not woken up yet. He’s perched up against the trunk of the tree, showcasing a bruise on his forehead that seemed rather fresh, alongside the many scars that lined his small body.

Cast List
@dark as Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
@Krieg as Anna Miller (Metro)
@Gummi Bunnies as Aris Tendou (Blue Archive) and Koyanskaya (Fate/GRAND ORDER)
@MagatsuNoImouto as Ashe (Mega Man) and Sougo Tokiwa (Kamen Rider)
@Takumi as Atsushi Nakajima (Bungou Stray Dogs) and Kiun (Noragami)
@Capri as Azul Ashengrotto (Twisted Wonderland) and Kang Sae-byeok (Squid Game)
@Lucky as Castiel (Supernatural) and Shawn Spencer (Psych)
@Ver as Cliff Steele (DC Comics)
@Jeremi as Elim Garak and Julian Bashir (Star Trek)
@Yun Lee as Isabela Madrigal (Encanto)
@Josh as Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski (The Big Lebowski)
@Minerva as Leila (Vigil: The Longest Night)
@Sleepwalker as Mega Man X (Mega Man)
@Crunch as Nagoriyuki (Guilty Gear)
@Rwac96 as Peter B. Parker (Marvel Comics)
@Not a Writer as Reginn (Fire Emblem)
@York as Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Crow as Sandbar (My Little Pony)
@Chaos Sphere as Soma Cruz (Castlevania)
@Space_Candy as Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
@Atomic Knight as Thancred Waters and Y'shtola Rhul (Final Fantasy)
@Ottonomous Ghost as Veigar (League of Legends)​
CNI6ksY.png

❝ Oh dear... this is a real nasty pickle of a situation I'm finding myself in. ❞ Koyanskaya sighed in defeat after snapping her fingers multiple times, and well, nothing of importance happening as a result. She was at least saved the humiliation from the Foreign God's Apostles and Crypters seeing her like this, unable to use her Self-Manifestation skill to leave this unknown world. So... she was stranded here like a sitting duck for the time being.

❝ Oh no! Someone is downed! ❞ A young girl's voice exclaimed with extreme worry. Near the young boy, Aris was kneeling down and taking a good look at his bruises and scars.

Ifqkf53.jpg

❝ I repeat! Someone is downed and is in need of a revive from a healer quick, before their HP goes down to zero! ❞ Aris cried out, hoping someone would come and help with haste.

The fox lady only shook her head. It didn't take anyone with actual brain cells to realize that they were all strangers to each other, so it would be hard to expect any immediate genuine assistance to be done here. Then again, Koyanskaya figured to not expect much from a literal child like Aris to be remotely useful.

Then to older girl with the switchblade, Koyanskaya greeted the other with an all-too-sweet smile and taking a step towards her, ❝ Hmm~ I'm not sure if I can answer you. I mean, I can, but it's human nature to lash out at unfamiliar faces in all sorts of violent ways. You might cut my skin with that switchblade of yours, and I'll most likely have to defend myself~ ❞

@Capri @Everybody lol
View attachment 11102

Upon closer inspection, Aris and Atsushi would find that the boy wasn’t in any critical condition. The scars seemed shallow and old, and the bruise seemed to be a simple bump on the head.

Sougo would find that his temperature was nominal and he was breathing, even if it was shallow. The boy weakly tried to swat away Sougo’s hand, seeming to mutter something incomprehensible under his breath.

@Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @UnderTheTree

View attachment 11104

"What kinda threat is that?" the girl said to Koyanskaya, brandishing her switchblade, "I escaped from the North, do you think that a wannabe kumiho’s gonna freak me out?"

However, when Ashe inquired about the game and when Kiun mentioned children, the girl’s expression morphed from smug confidence to horror and confusion.

"Children…" she pondered, "Why the hell would they bring children into this!?"

@Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @SaeByeok

"Thank you for the offer, but I’m afraid I’ll have to pass," the man in the top hat responded to The Dude, holding up a hand in refusal.

His interest turned, instead, to Peter, Thancred, and Y'shtola's comments. Walking up to the three, he responded in an attempt to keep his cool.

"Alice… you had that dream, too? With the stars?" he said to Thancred, adjusting his glasses before clearing his throat. "Apologies for the rudeness, the name’s Azul Ashengrotto, I’m the dorm head of the Octavinelle house at Black Raven College,"

@Josh @Rwac96 @Atomic Knight @Azul
View attachment 11109

"I don't know!" Azul said to the Dude, "I didn’t consent to this, either! The boys are probably worried sick right about now,"

His demeanor changed as his worry became more apparent, but with a few deep breaths, he turned to face the others.

"Nice to meet you all, sorry you had to see me like that, a situation like this, well, it's rather odd, wouldn't you say?"

Azul looked around at the surrounding area, seeing Bashir and Garak begin to panic, seeing the confrontation between the green-jacketed girl and several others, and the people surrounding the injured boy.

"It's... unlikely anyone knows where we are right now," Azul postured, scratching at his chin.

At Peter's comments about similar past situations, it seemed to baffle Azul, as he didn't seem to understand a single word he said, yet nevertheless, he could understand that one thing came out of Peter's stories.

The man had experience.

"So you've been through this kind of thing before?" Azul asked, "Being taken from your own world and being thrust into another?"

@Josh @Rwac96 @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @AzulAshengrotto

The boy's eyes stirred open, groggily looking at Atsushi, Aris, and Sougo as his eyes focused on them.

"Wh-who..." he managed to groggily say before he was fully brought to his senses by Nagoriyuki

The boy backed himself up against the tree, not even knowing it was already behind him as he held up his hands, showing no weapons.

a454defb2831e8aaec5e7bd1d70fed7b.jpg

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, hey!" the boy stammered, "Th-this must all be some misunderstanding! I'm not the guy you're looking for, I-I promise! I-I-I'm just a simple adventurer! Please don't hurt me!"

The boy's words ran like autopilot as if he had been in similar situations many, many times before.

@Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Crunch @TreeGang
Aris blinked at how Atsushi and Sougo were able to figure out what was wrong with the boy. Were they possessing some sort of medical examination skills under their belts? It didn't take long for the boy to jump out of a startle. Aris didn't realize it was because of Nagoriyuki. More so, her eyes only gleamed in childish excitement once she heard a few key words.

❝ A simple adventurer? ❞ She mumbled softly as if piecing together a puzzle. This along with the fact that she had a weird dream with some Alice lady, it sorta made sense to the girl. Without warning, Aris abruptly yelled out in declaration, ❝ I've been isekai'd into a whole new world! ❞

Making her (misguided) realization clear, she ran up to the boy, her eyes still sparkling wildly. ❝ Fear not, adventurer! I, too, am an adventurer! I come from a land super duper far away called Kivotos, but I am also a seasoned level 58 battle paladin from Astheria. Tell me, what main quest is there for me to complete? Shall you be a part of my questing party?! ❞

To some, it sounded like Aris had lost her mind, but for others, it sounded like she was simply too engrossed into a RPG video game before she got here and now was fantasizing being a RPG protagonist.

@Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @TreeGang

Koyanskaya didn't seem all too shocked to hear about the type of game the girl was talking about, in fact, the fox lady was more interested by it than anything else.

❝ Ah, only humans would think up a game so cruel to subject other humans to~ I might note that as a later business venture later down the line, but I suppose I don't see any concrete signs of us needing to play hide-and-seek and zombie tag around these parts. ❞ She comments in a casual tone, doing a passive shrug as a sign of complete indifference to the girl's situation.

Though, Koyanskaya changed her facial expression to one of sheer disdain. ❝ Anyways, I'm already so disgusted that this Alice lady put me with people like all of you, or the sheer mundane audacity that this world needs saving from outside variables such as ourselves. It's so insulting, I could die on the spot right now. ❞

@Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Sleepwalker @SaeByeok
The boy sighed when Nagoriyuki sheathed his blade, wiping sweat off of his forehead. Using the tree as support the boy got up from his spot and dusted himself off, snapping his neck to the side with a loud snap.

"Ise... kai?" he said, finally noticing Aris, but as she went on with her spiel about adventure his eyes began to sparkle.

bennett-genshin-impact.gif

"Another adventurer? Sweet! I don't know what any of those words you just said mean! I'm not even sure if I've even heard of Kivotos before but that sounds super cool! My name's Bennett! I'm the leader of Benny's Adventure Team!"

Anyone nearby may breathe a sigh of relief. He doesn't seem too bothered by what had just happened with Nagoriyuki.

@Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Tree

original.jpg

"Cruel, yes, but it wasn't very often someone like us would find ourselves a fortune of that size,"
the girl said matter of factly, seemingly ignoring nearly every other aspect of Koyanskaya's speech.

@Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Sleepwalker @SaeByeok

"What the hell was that?" Azul muttered to the flash-in-the-pan threat that Nagoriyuki was. The dorm leader did his best to keep his distance from the retainer but still engaged in conversation with him.

9bc25fd4d067686ca19866843e16fb6ff1342b87.gif

"Azul Ashengrotto, dorm head of Octavinelle House at Black Raven College," he introduced himself matter-of-factly, "We don't know where we are, but... from what we can gather we all experienced the same vision of falling through stars and being guided by a woman named Alice, telling us to save her world, the lazy bum. But I think we're all from separate worlds if that's the case,"

@Josh @Rwac96 @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Crunch @Azul
"Atsushi… Atsushi…" Bennett said to himself, "That sounds like something out of Inazuma. Are you from there? I haven’t met anyone from there befoooooooo…"

Bennett turned all his attention to Sougo, his eyes sparkling.

View attachment 11124

"A KING!? Woaaaah! That’s so COOL!" Bennett said, jumping in place.

@Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Tree
Koyanskaya only shook her head in response, containing the absolute frustration she had towards everyone and everything around her from being unleashed. ❝ It was a manner of speech, a metaphorical way of describing my pure discontent with the situati- ❞

e61K2Ff.png

❝ ... did you really just elbow me? ❞ She gave a piercing stare at Ashe, almost seeming like she would lash at any moment despite her otherwise calm stance. Awkward silence brewed for a few more moments before ridding of her disgust and anger with her cute mischievous demeanor.

❝ Alright, whatever then~ I'm not too overjoyed to be playing the dumb role of a heroine, but if I get to return to my usual M.O. like none of this ever happened, I guess I'll... try to get along with you lot. ❞ She smiled, winking in an overly cutesy manner, ❝ Just so you're all aware, my name's Koyanskaya★~ The beastly awesome CEO of NFF Services! Think of my assistance as a temporary business deal, alright? ♡ ❞

When the topic came to where they would go from here, considering that they were nowhere near any form of civilization, she crossed her arms and sighed in response to X and Kiun, ❝ The only real issue would be finding a local resident to talk to, and then hoping they don't just scurry away from us. A bunch of outsiders such as ourselves showing up out of nowhere isn't exactly a part of anyone's daily routine. ❞

@Capri @Takumi @MagatsuNoImouto @Sleepwalker @Saebyeok

icmxQWY.jpg

❝ Wowww!!! An actual adventuring team! And a future king too! This is really looking up to be like the story of Tales Saga Chronicle 2! ❞ The girl gleams with excitement, not really fully realizing the absurdity of the situation at hand. Readjusting the carrying strap of the awfully big railgun on her back, she instead noticed that she hasn't given her name yet.

❝ Oh! I'm Aris, by the way! Nice to meet you guys! ❞ Aris introduces herself happily, then nods in agreement with Souga as she asks Bennett, ❝ That's right, what is this place called? I wanna be able to tell my friends back at school once I return with tales to speak of! ❞

@Crunch @Jeremi @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @NearTree
cropped-bennett.gif

"We're in Windrise, a few miles south of Mondstadt," he said, "That's your destination, right? I'm assuming so. Every traveler tends to be on their way to Mondstadt to try out the fancy wines. I myself was on my way back from Wolvendom when I got myself knocked out,"

"Oh, finally, someone from here," Azul says, "Never heard of Mondstadt before but if that's the closest city that's a start,"

As Azul said that, Bennett became suddenly silent, before...

View attachment 11127

"WHAAAAT!? NEVER HEARD OF MONDSTADT?" Bennett said, "It's like, one of the big nations! How have you not heard of it?"

4zxsphwqf5v71.jpg

"We're from places where Mondstadt doesn't exist," the girl with the knife from earlier said.

Bennett sat down nearby the trunk of the tree, trying to process what he just heard.

Meanwhile, Peter wouldn’t get very far, as the tree’s branches and leaves would cloud his view and cause him to tumble to the ground.

"You alright there?" Azul asked, looking at the collapsed body of Peter.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Josh @Crunch @MagatsuNoImouto @Rwac96 @dark @Everyone
Sandalphon - Prologue; The Eternal Promise
@Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Josh @Crunch @MagatsuNoImouto @Rwac96 @dark @Capri @Everyone

It had been a fairly lax day for Sandalphon. He had just closed up his coffee shop, and had been about to set off to procure some more beans. After all, he wanted to end his day with his own cup of freshly brewed coffee, a nigh daily routine of his.

But as he boarded the Grandcypher, and began his trip towards that special garden, where an ancient, yet... Seemingly everlasting coffee plant stood, something felt wrong, very wrong.

He had this bad, sinking feeling. The same kind that plagued him when he had pushed Gran off that Island that day. Back in a time he had intended to rebel against his purpose, or lack thereof.

Was he simply more tired than he expected?

No, he couldn't be.

He felt just fine on his feet, but yet... His vision, it was fading.

Soon, all he could see was a sky full of stars, and... Faces illuminated within it...

And then, he awoke, dazed at first as he stumbled around, slowly taking in all the sights and sounds.

There were so many people here that gave off a similar feeling to Gran, like they too were Singularities in their own way. Ones that didn't belong in this world.

It was around that time that he began to catch bits and pieces of information from someone native to this world, a young boy calling himself Bennet. 'Wind-rise'... 'Mondstadt'... Those names didn't ring a bell with him at all.

Not just that, but this world, it felt... Different.

The land seemed to have no end in sight, and high above in the sky, he could vaguely see a floating landmass, something more closely resembling part of the Skydom he knew.

A cheerful voice that almost reminded him of Lyria spoke next to him, alongside others as they introduced themselves.

Perhaps it was time for him to speak too, to introduce himself as well. He had a feeling things wouldn't stay peaceful for long.

w3ENLpl.png

"You may call me Sandalphon." He said, keeping his cool in spite of the circumstances, playing off that tense feeling he had.

Should danger arise, he would be ready for it...

"This... Mondstadt. Does it serve good coffee?" He asked, deciding to go with a fairly harmless question.

Most places around the Skydom served coffee, so wherever this is, must certainly have a drink like it, right?​

View attachment 11130

"Hmph, we must truly be from different realities, then. A wide area like this would still bear scars of the Crusades in my world. From all that I have seen, never have I heard of this country," Nagoriyuki commented with a grunt, moving past Bennett like a looming shadow, one hand casually resting on the end of his sword hilt. He turns, staring down at the boy. "There must be a city or town in Mondstadt you can lead us to. This great tree is a landmark, is it not?"

The samurai looked ahead, but as he did, he couldn't help but be drawn to look up at the blue sky beyond the boundary of the leaves, and the shade cast by the tree. His tone softened if only a little. "... Is the weather always this sunny? I've- I have never seen a sky so clear before."

A low, wizened hum rose out of Nagoriyuki as he closed his eyes, taking in a breath of fresh air.

"It is peaceful. And too bright."

Nagoriyuki stopped before passing by a crouched, aching Peter. He looked down at him for a moment, his brows knit together. Again, a tingling sensation on his spine, as if the samurai was looking right through him.

"No, you did not," Nagoriyuki sniffed. "As far as I can tell."

He continued looking ahead.

@Capri @Josh @Jeremi @Rwac96 @Atomic Knight @Ver @Funnier President @Minerva @Krieg @Anybody

Bashir had been snubbed from the handshake. He chalked it up on everything happening at once. He still decided to throw his two pieces of latinum in regarding the conversation going on. "I am not unfamiliar with different universes. In fact, in my world there have been several papers written about it, but it's mostly about a universe quite similar to our own but...different."

"Oh please Julian," Garak groaned. "Must we even in a place like this discuss science and probability?"

"Garak you can't say you're not curious yourself."

"Curious? Of course. Care for the science behind it? Hardly. And yes," He pointed at Nagoriyuki. "This place is too cheerful! Deceptively so, in fact."

@Capri @Josh @Jeremi @Rwac96 @Atomic Knight @Ver @Funnier President @Minerva @Krieg @Anybody

"Curious? Of course. Care for the science behind it? Hardly. And yes," He pointed at Nagoriyuki. "This place is too cheerful! Deceptively so, in fact."

Standing up straight, Peter walks away from the tree as he takes another look at their surroundings. "I mean, it looks nice," Spider-Man says with a shrug, "though, ya know the sayin': Every rose has its thorn." The masked brunette scratches at the top of his head, as this world reminds him of some online game kids play but he couldn't place his finger on it.

@Ver @Capri @Crunch @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @NearTree

Soma Cruz's Prologue - A Different Place

"What is this place?" a lad clad in white muttered to himself as he rose from his unconsciousness, having a visible amount of grass stuck on his equally white hair. He had a really weird dream about being tossed into space while being bestowed a worldly responsibility by a disembodied voice... or was it a dream? The atmosphere of the place neither felt like any place near his home nor did it have the imposing aura of Dracula's castle. Indeed, it felt like a completely different world. Whoever this 'Alice' was, her request for help felt genuine and he felt like he had no choice but to help. Afterall, based on what he had experienced in Dracula's castle twice, he assumed there was no way he could leave until he dealt with whatever he is tasked to deal with.

Soma Cruz stood up from the tree and noticed the nearby conversation from what sounded like a large group of people. Hearing words like "Monstadt" and "Windrise", words that he had never heard of even from school, his initial mental assumption that he had been brought to a foreign place was confirmed. He approached the voices and tried to take a peek at the closest voices from behind the tree, waiting for an opportunity to walk in and ask questions...

Upon noticing that at least two people had introduced themselves, he walked out from the tree trunk's cover and politely made his presence known. "Sorry for interrupting. Can anyone please try to explain what this place is? I am Soma Cruz by the way."

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Capri @Atomic Knight @Rwac96 @AnyoneNearTree

What Kiun said was true. Seeing even a young human boy venture out here meant that this place, 'Mondstadt' had quite a lot of travelers. X might not be human, but it was easy to claim to be an adventuring group in strange clothing otherwise. Perhaps they weren't even unusual by the standards of this world.

"You're right. we still don't know what the woman was talking about, so we'll just have to take any chance we get for information if we want to save this world! Besides, I'd hate to go against on civilians' wishes, but if they refuse, we'll just have to protect them for their own sake."

X knew in his metallic heart that it won't come to that though. He had always admired humanity for their understanding and empathy that other reploids sometimes had trouble understanding.

Turning around, he met Ashe's eyes.

"Centuries....ago...? Me and Sigma?...." The realisation felt like an electric shock. "You're from my future!"

He tried not to let the other things she said get to him.

"No, even after everything we've done for peace, there's still mavericks?!"
He let out a rare low chuckle, to lighten the mood. "I guess that at least Sigma's gone for good finally....and...if there's still humans like you around, then things can't be that bad, right? If you don't mind me asking, what happened to me, and Abel City in the future?"

X, for some reason, hoped she wouldn't be able to answer him.

@Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi
@Anyone​

"Try and stay on the ground right now, Spidey," Azul said, patting the man on the back.

"Huh...?" Bennett said, finally recovering from his daze, "Yeah, sure, I can take you to Mondstadt! Dunno about coffee, but Mondstadt's famous for its wine, I think. Just... we might get lost..."

"Lost?" Azul asked, "Why?"

abca6861acd720db6d53bdfeaa380a6892b4a294.jpg

"Because I always get lost..." the wannabe adventurer stated, rubbing his head in embarrassment, "I've never had so many cool people look to me for answers, though. I just, I don't really wanna disappoint you all,"

0a4c762c98d59faf6c47c24bcc612514918d0acd.jpg

"If you get us lost we'll find our own way," the knife girl said, "Who knows, we might find it eventually,"

"Really...?" Bennett said, standing up, "You guys trust me that much?"

"Not like we have much of a choice, you're the only one here who knows the area," Azul said, "However, you do have to do... something,"

Azul pulls out a pen with a gemstone attached to it. He held it out, calmly focussing, before a golden piece of parchment appeared out of thin air, which he quickly began to scribble on. As he moved on, it became more obvious what he was creating, a contract.

View attachment 11131

"By signing this deal, you will agree that you will take us to Mondstadt," Azul said, holding the contract out to Bennett.

"Wh-what? But I just said I would," Bennett stammered, holding his hands back. Azul sighed, shoved both the pen and the contract into the boy's hands, and gave the boy a stern look that showed that he was not someone to fuck with.

Stammering, Bennett began to scribble his name on the parchment before handing it to Azul.

"IT'S A DEAL!"

With a snap of his fingers, the parchment dissipated, and soon Bennett's expression changed from one of confusion and fear to one of wonder and shock.

"Woah..." Bennett said looking at his hands and all around him, "What did you do?"

"I took away your ability to get lost,"

"Wait, you can DO that?" Bennett gasped, but the knife girl quickly interrupted, sensing that the boy was gonna go on another long and unrelated spiel about magic or something.

"We going to Mondstadt or what?" she said.

"Hey, don't be so pushy on the kid, now, miss..." Azul said, trying to remember her name, "Uhh... what's your name again? Have you eve-"

"Kang Sae-byeok," she said, "Now can we get going?"

"Right! The city is that way!" Bennett said, leading the group onwards.

The group made their way along the path. Bennett led the way in stride until something came up.

d1ca54c81e842edec5440dee53175b654aa13b7f.jpg

Inhuman creatures blocked the path, carrying weapons such as clubs and shields. Some stood atop large towers carrying crossbows, some of those crossbow's arrows were flaming. Some of the creature's clubs were flaming.

Enemy_Wooden_Shieldwall_Mitachurl.png

Towering over the creatures was a large beast, carrying a wooden shield.

"Oh, crap!" Bennett said, "Hilichurls!"

As if on cue, the hilichurls started to attack the group. Bennett unsheathed a sword as a stone on his hip began to glow. The sword became enveloped in fire as he swung at the hilichurls, taking a few out before the large shielded beast swatted him away with his shield like he was a fly.

The hilichurls began to charge at the others. Azul took out his pen once again and fired a water spell at the hilichurls, causing them to move back slightly, giving the group more time to prepare.

"I don't think we have much of a choice but to fight these guys," Azul said.

@York @dark @Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Lucky @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Minerva @Sleepwalker @Crunch @Funnier President @Rwac96 @Not a Writer @Crow @Chaos Sphere @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost

Last edited:
What Kiun said was true. Seeing even a young human boy venture out here meant that this place, 'Mondstadt' had quite a lot of travelers. X might not be human, but it was easy to claim to be an adventuring group in strange clothing otherwise. Perhaps they weren't even unusual by the standards of this world.

"You're right. we still don't know what the woman was talking about, so we'll just have to take any chance we get for information if we want to save this world! Besides, I'd hate to go against on civilians' wishes, but if they refuse, we'll just have to protect them for their own sake."

X knew in his metallic heart that it won't come to that though. He had always admired humanity for their understanding and empathy that other reploids sometimes had trouble understanding.

"Centuries....ago...? Me and Sigma?...." The realisation felt like an electric shock. "You're from my future!"

"No, even after everything we've done for peace, there's still mavericks?!" He let out a rare low chuckle, to lighten the mood. "I guess that at least Sigma's gone for good finally....and...if there's still humans like you around, then things can't be that bad, right? If you don't mind me asking, what happened to me, and Abel City in the future?"

@Anyone​

"So far, it seems rather peaceful, so perhaps the dangers are more of small things building up." Kiun hummed thoughtfully, before his gaze landed on X as he asked about the future of his world.

394744.jpg

"Perhaps it's best if you don't know of such events, at least of your possible demise." Kiun spoke up.

Maybe it was because he himself had been dead for so long, but he had a feeling knowing such information wasn't worth it.

@Sleepwalker @MagatsuNoImouto

"Try and stay on the ground right now, Spidey," Azul said, patting the man on the back.

"Huh...?" Bennett said, finally recovering from his daze, "Yeah, sure, I can take you to Mondstadt! Dunno about coffee, but Mondstadt's famous for its wine, I think. Just... we might get lost..."

"Because I always get lost..." the wannabe adventurer stated, rubbing his head in embarrassment, "I've never had so many cool people look to me for answers, though. I just, I don't really wanna disappoint you all,"

"If you get us lost we'll find our own way," the knife girl said, "Who knows, we might find it eventually,"

"Not like we have much of a choice, you're the only one here who knows the area," Azul said, "However, you do have to do... something,"

Azul pulls out a pen with a gemstone attached to it. He held it out, calmly focussing, before a golden piece of parchment appeared out of thin air, which he quickly began to scribble on. As he moved on, it became more obvious what he was creating, a contract.

View attachment 11131

"By signing this deal, you will agree that you will take us to Mondstadt," Azul said, holding the contract out to Bennett.

"Wh-what? But I just said I would," Bennett stammered, holding his hands back. Azul sighed, shoved both the pen and the contract into the boy's hands, and gave the boy a stern look that showed that he was not someone to fuck with.

Stammering, Bennett began to scribble his name on the parchment before handing it to Azul.

"IT'S A DEAL!"

With a snap of his fingers, the parchment dissipated, and soon Bennett's expression changed from one of confusion and fear to one of wonder and shock.

"Woah..." Bennett said looking at his hands and all around him, "What did you do?"

"Wait, you can DO that?" Bennett gasped, but the knife girl quickly interrupted, sensing that the boy was gonna go on another long and unrelated spiel about magic or something.

"Hey, don't be so pushy on the kid, now, miss..." Azul said, trying to remember her name, "Uhh... what's your name again? Have you eve-"

The group made their way along the path. Bennett led the way in stride until something came up.

Inhuman creatures blocked the path, carrying weapons such as clubs and shields. Some stood atop large towers carrying crossbows, some of those crossbow's arrows were flaming. Some of the creature's clubs were flaming.

As if on cue, the hilichurls started to attack the group. Bennett unsheathed a sword as a stone on his hip began to glow. The sword became enveloped in fire as he swung at the hilichurls, taking a few out before the large shielded beast swatted him away with his shield like he was a fly.

The hilichurls began to charge at the others. Azul took out his pen once again and fired a water spell at the hilichurls, causing them to move back slightly, giving the group more time to prepare.

@York @dark @Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Lucky @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Minerva @Sleepwalker @Crunch @Funnier President @Rwac96 @Not a Writer @Crow @Chaos Sphere @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BBungou%2BStray%2BDogs%2B-%2BEpisode%2B23%2B-%2BAtsushi%2BMoonlit%2BTiger%2BMode.gif

"Beast Beneath the Moonlight." Atsushi spoke, taking on a partial transformation before charging at the shield weilding beast after it swatted Bennett away, kicking off the ground with enough force to cause the earth beneath him to crack slightly, with every intent of hitting it with a few rapid fire punches. Even if it blocked the punches like Atsushi was sure it likely would, he'd punch with as much force as possible, even if it only left its back and sides open for the others to hopefully overwhelm it.

View attachment 11132

Fwoosh!

Meanwhile Kiun's focus was on some of the archers, forming a halberd shape with his hand, the tips of his index and pointer finger began to glow before he slashed an arc through the air, sending a sharp cresent of light from his fingers to his targets, in essence using a 'lance' against the archers so they wouldn't focus on the other fighters in the group.

@Capri @York @Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Sleepwalker @Crunch @Everyone

He was about to object, but caution and years of being a superhero had made him take Azul's advice. If he attempted to web-sling, he would likely get struck by lightning. Going about on foot seems like the best and safest choice at the moment, even if they do run into opposition. Peter nods his head, beginning to travel with the group once the talking ceased.

As they walked along the path, his Spider-Sense tingled once more, making him swear underneath his breath. Then, he saw the ironically inhuman humanoids blocking their path. The Hilichurls, as Bennet referred to them, proceeded to charge at them. Spider-Man gets into a crouching position, preparing for combat as well.

iK8VLkd.png

"Oh, joy," Spidey begins to quip, as he begins to pay close attention to his Spider-Sense as he noticed that there were archers among their attackers. "charging brutes with shields and arrows. Not Tolkein Ork like, but they certainly stand out."

Spider-Man extends his right hand towards the charging Hilichurls advancing to the group. The masked hero presses down on the trigger of his web-shooter, firing a couple of web-balls at the horde. Then, lifts up his left hand; proceeding to activate the other shooter; firing a strand of webbing at one of the creatures' ankles. Peter pulls at the webbing, attempting to make the monster lose its footing; likely to cause the others to trip at least.

@Ver @Capri @Crunch @Jeremi @Josh @Takumi @Sleepwalker @Atomic Knight@Everyone

View attachment 11131

"IT'S A DEAL!"

The Vigilant was used to fighting monsters. They roamed her world and threatened everyone during The Endless Night. She drew her sword and gripped tightly onto it.

Tch.” She vocalized, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

As one of the creatures approached, she quickly rolled past it, thrusting her sword into it as she did so, and using her sword again once she was behind it. She then thrust it towards a second one. She would keep mobile, allowing her to attack best she could.​

OIP.Clx5b-eUgqHTe0RnQYm8ugHaDa

Aloy was already on the attack as she lit up her arrows with thunder and shot it at a Hilichurl, rolling to the side and out of the way, prepping another Thunder arrow before shooting another one at the Hilichurl with the shield.

She was on
guard, and she was used to hunting various machines back at home.

View attachment 11136

"What the fuck? Alright, wait, let's all just chill the hell out," Cliff began as the strange creatures threatened to start attacking them all, taking this moment of all times to try and get the moral high ground. "I'm sure if we just hear them out, we can come to a mutual understand--"

KRRSH!

The Robotman found himself interrupted when one of the monsters smashed its shield into him, the weaker material breaking against his metallic shell.

"ALRIGHT FUCKNUGGET, IF THAT'S HOW YOU WANNA PLAY IT--" Cliff yelled in a sudden rage as he raised his bulky fist and swung it right into the smaller creature right in the face, causing its entire body to flip through the air before landing headfirst into the ground, the impact hard enough to make bury its head into the dirt as easily as sand.

Acknowledging the larger beast that stood among the other Hilichurls right after, Cliff grabbed a chokehold of another monster, holding it in place before getting into a baseball pitcher's position, and throwing the creature right at the larger beast. Without missing a beat, Cliff then made a mad dash toward the beast in question, intent on following up his initial attack with another immediate one, in the form of a wide punch right toward its face!

@Capri @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Rwac96 @Everybody

Percy Jackson

Finally, they were off!

Aaaaaaaand there were monsters. They didn't seem like any kind he had met before... although the big one did remind him of the Minotaur, but more monster-y, along with having a shield. Who swatted away there guide.

"There are monsters here also? Great....."

Pulling a bronze ballpoint pen from his pocket, he uncapped it in one fluid motion, like he had done it many times before. Suddenly, he was holding a bronze blade in his hands. As he was about to charge though, one of the other stangers charged passed him, looking like a tiger? Whatever it was, it was cool. Tiger-boy headed straight for the Minotaur-like one.

Determined to assist, Percy charged also, and as the other guy was going straight for the shield, Percy went to the left side of the creature, bringing his sword sideways in a slash!

Interactions: @Capri
Mentioned: @Takumi

A world to be too joyful. Nagoriyuki would curse himself for saying such a thing aloud, but hearing someone else say it made the truth sting less. As the band of strangers marched on, a foul smell wafted on the wind, making his nose crinkle at the stench. His disgust was only momentary, as Nagoriyuki turned in the direction of the now-approaching beasts and slipped his hand over the length of his blade's hilt. He thumbed a trigger mechanism, releasing the sheathes lock with a quiet mechanical pop.

"Accursed beasts."

guilty-gear-guilty-gear-strive.gif

The hairband keeping the samurai's dark dreadlocks bound stirred. Bright, ivory plates of metal slid over Nagoriyuki's face, shifting and turning with a series of mechanical clicks and whirrs, interlocking and fusing, forming cracks in the pale white exterior of the steel mask that formed over him. Pale metal horns rose from the top of the helm and a set of steely teeth clasped tight over his jaw, gnarled into a permanent, monstrous grin.

The mask hummed with energy as it locked at last, the cracks sealed with a dim orange glow, sealed with the hiss of rising steam. And marked on his face was a symbol, smeared in blood-red paint - the kanji for HEART.

"Let us begin," a booming, mechanical voice declared from behind the mask, before Nagoriyuki lowered his stance. "Fukyo."

Then, he vanished. A snow-white blur rushed past the party, the force of the wind nearly knocking them off their feet, as Nagoriyuki suddenly materialized beside one of the charging Hilichurls. With no words spared, he flexed his arm, and a loud, steely hum resounded throughout the field, and the sound of flesh severing from bone. Nagoriyuki stood now behind the beast, his odachi raised high in the air and stained in dripping crimson, from the beast whose left half slid from the right, keeling over into two piles of motionless meat.

The masked samurai turned, advancing on a pair of crossbow-wielding Hilichurls that had just witnessed their comrade be sliced in half by butter, now being slowly approached by his killer. Nagoriyuki held the blade up at an angle, touching his finger to the warm, wet red spots dripping off the point. His finger ran along the pool, drawing up a portion of the blood. What blood he didn't touch began to move along the blade on its own, sinking into the metal as it glowed a baleful crimson light.

"Hmm," he hummed and the jaw of his mask hung open, revealing his mouth beneath. Nagoriyuki dipped his finger past his lips, giving it a restrained lick. He coughed, the taste forcing a grumble out of him. "Disgusting."

A crossbow bolt soared towards his head, and another for his chest. Nagoriyuki's hand flew to join his other on the blade's hilt, slashing the air in a circular arc. Shattered halves of bolts deflecting off the side of the blade, and with the two Hilichurls frantically moving to reload, Nagoriyuki let out a quiet hiss. Again, he vanished, re-appearing beside the left Hilichurl. The beast let out a startled gasp before the upper half of a seven-foot blade was thrust through its gullet, Nagoriyuki hurling the bloodied corpse behind himself as he tore his blade free of it.

A second crossbow bolt soared over his head as the samurai ducked into a low stance and tumbled forward, slicing into a pair of cloven ankles with the spinning motion of his blade's tip, sending the beast toppling over before Nagoriyuki rose and dispatched it with a one-handed slash at the ground, mercifully severing its blacked, horned head from its body.

"..."

Nagoriyuki raised a hand, wiping the black blood off his mask, and lowering it, staring at it and the corpse that lay at his feet. He grunted, and silently stepped on the body, digging it into the ground as he moved to advance on the remaining hilichurls, intent on leaving the largest beast to the others who seemed intent on mobbing it.

@Capri @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @Rwac96 @Everybody

❝ Uwaah! A random monster encounter has appeared! That's a lot of them for a tutorial phase! ❞ Aris exclaimed once the group of Hilichurls engaged in battle with the group. Though, she shook off the startled feeling she had, seeing that the others were already started fighting back. With that in mind, Aris unstrapped her railgun off her back, and readied it towards the Mitachurl in the monster gathering.

❝ Casting light magic at full power! ❞ The young girl says as the railgun began to whir itself to life, generating a lot of energy as it charged up for a big attack.

Meanwhile, Koyanskaya really didn't want to get her hands dirty, but didn't want to showcase too much of her prowess yet. Soooo... she opted for another option. Casually reaching her hand into extremely fluffy tail, she lazily pulls out a whole sniper rifle and sticks to the back of the group.

JffURXg.png

❝ Special delivery~ Coming right up✩! ❞ Koyanskaya sneers before taking a shot straight at one of the Hilichurls' head.

@York @dark @Krieg @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Lucky @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Minerva @Sleepwalker @Crunch @Funnier President @Rwac96 @Not a Writer @Crow @Chaos Sphere @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost

--Ashe--
Interaction: @Capri @Sleepwalker @Hilichurlfightclub

"Humanoids, actually. I mean they're the same thing, but the Sage Trinity just mandated some mechanical parts for humans to be equal with reploids, who now have lifespans." Ashe says, as X went through a mini breakdown learning that Mavericks still exist, but at least without the leadership it used to have. Which was true, in a way.

At that point in the future, Maverick's just a buzzword for hostile mechaniloids. Like how Weeb would come to be the general word used for identifying western otakus, or Nazis for racists and internet trolls. X would then asked what happened to him and Abel.

"I should've paid more attention to History..." Ashe would mutter, "First off, the Elf Wars happened that wiped Abel completely off the map--like I said, not many people know of Abel City these days. In fact, I'm pretty sure a couple of my Hunter friends just discovered its ruins just the other day. The Trinity's hoping to reestablish the Maverick Hunter organization once they fix up the main headquarters a reconstruct the city." As Ashe spoke, X would notice something start to slip out of Ashe's pocket.

latest.png

--{[Biometal Model A]}--
Fragmented Copy of a Bygone Generation​

It appears oddly familiar to the Maverick Hunter as it's shaped like Axl's head?

"Then as for you...Well, something happened after the Elf Wars that made you form a human safe haven known as Neo Arcadia, ruled over it for a while as a pretty decent leader, somehow become tyrannical at some point that someone had to revive Zero to put you down."

'I'm pretty sure that the X that Zero took down was a copy though? X was already a Cyber-Elf by the time Zero was revived. At least, that's what my record says.' The floating mechaniloid spoke in an echoey voice, almost as if communicating telepathically. Though strangely enough, only X and Ashe would be able to hear its voice.

Ashe, sure, because she's its Biolink, but why X? What a mystery.

"Was he? I'll need to check on that once this Mission's over." Ashe said, noticing that the group's starting to move. "Oh, we're moving. Let's talk about this more at this Mondstadt place. I'm sure you have a lot of questions." She said, and so, the group followed Bennett's directions towards Mondstadt proper.

However, the group seemed to be intercepted by a group of black, furry humanoid creatures wielding primitive looking weaponry. Clubs, shields, crossbows. Hell, one guy only had a wooden shield! How bad can this be--

Oh, Bennett's just got knocked back by the wooden shield guy.

'Okay, Ashe, what's going on here? What are those things?!'

"I'm not sure, but I don't think we can talk our way out of this." Ashe gulped, grabbing the floating machine by her side. She raised the device in the air with a yell. "MEGAMERGE!"

'Biolink Established! MEGA System, Online!'

225.png

--{[Ashe, Mega Man Model A]}--
The Bountiful Copy​

In a flash of light, Ashe's appearance changed immensely. Her bodysuit now changed from a dark hue to a more lighter grey. She also gained more mechanical armor akin to reploids. Armlets, leg guards, a red chest plate, and even a horned helmet with a bolt on its forehead.

Seem familiar?

"Let's get to work, Model A!" Ashe brandished her two large dual barreled busters, her eyes locking onto the Hilichurls that are approaching her. In her vision, they created marks akin to crosshairs. Aiming her busters forwards, she fired off a bolt of lightning, which seemed to streak through one target to another like a tesla coil's lightning hitting multiple lightning rods in succession.

Last edited:
Bashir had been snubbed from the handshake. He chalked it up on everything happening at once. He still decided to throw his two pieces of latinum in regarding the conversation going on. "I am not unfamiliar with different universes. In fact, in my world there have been several papers written about it, but it's mostly about a universe quite similar to our own but...different."

"Oh please Julian," Garak groaned. "Must we even in a place like this discuss science and probability?"

"Garak you can't say you're not curious yourself."

Standing up straight, Peter walks away from the tree as he takes another look at their surroundings. "I mean, it looks nice," Spider-Man says with a shrug, "though, ya know the sayin': Every rose has its thorn." The masked brunette scratches at the top of his head, as this world reminds him of some online game kids play but he couldn't place his finger on it.

@Ver @Capri @Crunch @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @NearTree
Soma Cruz's Prologue - A Different Place

"What is this place?" a lad clad in white muttered to himself as he rose from his unconsciousness, having a visible amount of grass stuck on his equally white hair. He had a really weird dream about being tossed into space while being bestowed a worldly responsibility by a disembodied voice... or was it a dream? The atmosphere of the place neither felt like any place near his home nor did it have the imposing aura of Dracula's castle. Indeed, it felt like a completely different world. Whoever this 'Alice' was, her request for help felt genuine and he felt like he had no choice but to help. Afterall, based on what he had experienced in Dracula's castle twice, he assumed there was no way he could leave until he dealt with whatever he is tasked to deal with.

Soma Cruz stood up from the tree and noticed the nearby conversation from what sounded like a large group of people. Hearing words like "Monstadt" and "Windrise", words that he had never heard of even from school, his initial mental assumption that he had been brought to a foreign place was confirmed. He approached the voices and tried to take a peek at the closest voices from behind the tree, waiting for an opportunity to walk in and ask questions...

Upon noticing that at least two people had introduced themselves, he walked out from the tree trunk's cover and politely made his presence known. "Sorry for interrupting. Can anyone please try to explain what this place is? I am Soma Cruz by the way."

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Capri @Atomic Knight @Rwac96 @AnyoneNearTree

"No, even after everything we've done for peace, there's still mavericks?!" He let out a rare low chuckle, to lighten the mood. "I guess that at least Sigma's gone for good finally....and...if there's still humans like you around, then things can't be that bad, right? If you don't mind me asking, what happened to me, and Abel City in the future?"

@Anyone​

View attachment 11131

"IT'S A DEAL!"

"So far, it seems rather peaceful, so perhaps the dangers are more of small things building up." Kiun hummed thoughtfully, before his gaze landed on X as he asked about the future of his world.

394744.jpg

"Perhaps it's best if you don't know of such events, at least of your possible demise." Kiun spoke up.

Maybe it was because he himself had been dead for so long, but he had a feeling knowing such information wasn't worth it.

@Sleepwalker @MagatsuNoImouto

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BBungou%2BStray%2BDogs%2B-%2BEpisode%2B23%2B-%2BAtsushi%2BMoonlit%2BTiger%2BMode.gif

"Beast Beneath the Moonlight." Atsushi spoke, taking on a partial transformation before charging at the shield weilding beast after it swatted Bennett away, kicking off the ground with enough force to cause the earth beneath him to crack slightly, with every intent of hitting it with a few rapid fire punches. Even if it blocked the punches like Atsushi was sure it likely would, he'd punch with as much force as possible, even if it only left its back and sides open for the others to hopefully overwhelm it.

View attachment 11132

Fwoosh!

Meanwhile Kiun's focus was on some of the archers, forming a halberd shape with his hand, the tips of his index and pointer finger began to glow before he slashed an arc through the air, sending a sharp cresent of light from his fingers to his targets, in essence using a 'lance' against the archers so they wouldn't focus on the other fighters in the group.

@Capri @York @Gummi Bunnies @MagatsuNoImouto @Sleepwalker @Crunch @Everyone

He was about to object, but caution and years of being a superhero had made him take Azul's advice. If he attempted to web-sling, he would likely get struck by lightning. Going about on foot seems like the best and safest choice at the moment, even if they do run into opposition. Peter nods his head, beginning to travel with the group once the talking ceased.

As they walked along the path, his Spider-Sense tingled once more, making him swear underneath his breath. Then, he saw the ironically inhuman humanoids blocking their path. The Hilichurls, as Bennet referred to them, proceeded to charge at them. Spider-Man gets into a crouching position, preparing for combat as well.

iK8VLkd.png

"Oh, joy," Spidey begins to quip, as he begins to pay close attention to his Spider-Sense as he noticed that there were archers among their attackers. "charging brutes with shields and arrows. Not Tolkein Ork like, but they certainly stand out."

Spider-Man extends his right hand towards the charging Hilichurls advancing to the group. The masked hero presses down on the trigger of his web-shooter, firing a couple of web-balls at the horde. Then, lifts up his left hand; proceeding to activate the other shooter; firing a strand of webbing at one of the creatures' ankles. Peter pulls at the webbing, attempting to make the monster lose its footing; likely to cause the others to trip at least.

@Ver @Capri @Crunch @Jeremi @Josh @Takumi @Sleepwalker @Atomic Knight@Everyone

The Vigilant was used to fighting monsters. They roamed her world and threatened everyone during The Endless Night. She drew her sword and gripped tightly onto it.

Tch.” She vocalized, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

As one of the creatures approached, she quickly rolled past it, thrusting her sword into it as she did so, and using her sword again once she was behind it. She then thrust it towards a second one. She would keep mobile, allowing her to attack best she could.​

OIP.Clx5b-eUgqHTe0RnQYm8ugHaDa

Aloy was already on the attack as she lit up her arrows with thunder and shot it at a Hilichurl, rolling to the side and out of the way, prepping another Thunder arrow before shooting another one at the Hilichurl with the shield.

She was on
guard, and she was used to hunting various machines back at home.

View attachment 11136

"What the fuck? Alright, wait, let's all just chill the hell out," Cliff began as the strange creatures threatened to start attacking them all, taking this moment of all times to try and get the moral high ground. "I'm sure if we just hear them out, we can come to a mutual understand--"

KRRSH!

The Robotman found himself interrupted when one of the monsters smashed its shield into him, the weaker material breaking against his metallic shell.

"ALRIGHT FUCKNUGGET, IF THAT'S HOW YOU WANNA PLAY IT--" Cliff yelled in a sudden rage as he raised his bulky fist and swung it right into the smaller creature right in the face, causing its entire body to flip through the air before landing headfirst into the ground, the impact hard enough to make bury its head into the dirt as easily as sand.

Acknowledging the larger beast that stood among the other Hilichurls right after, Cliff grabbed a chokehold of another monster, holding it in place before getting into a baseball pitcher's position, and throwing the creature right at the larger beast. Without missing a beat, Cliff then made a mad dash toward the beast in question, intent on following up his initial attack with another immediate one, in the form of a wide punch right toward its face!

@Capri @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Rwac96 @Everybody
Percy Jackson

Finally, they were off!

Aaaaaaaand there were monsters. They didn't seem like any kind he had met before... although the big one did remind him of the Minotaur, but more monster-y, along with having a shield. Who swatted away there guide.

"There are monsters here also? Great....."

Pulling a bronze ballpoint pen from his pocket, he uncapped it in one fluid motion, like he had done it many times before. Suddenly, he was holding a bronze blade in his hands. As he was about to charge though, one of the other stangers charged passed him, looking like a tiger? Whatever it was, it was cool. Tiger-boy headed straight for the Minotaur-like one.

Determined to assist, Percy charged also, and as the other guy was going straight for the shield, Percy went to the left side of the creature, bringing his sword sideways in a slash!

Interactions: @Capri
Mentioned: @Takumi
A world to be too joyful. Nagoriyuki would curse himself for saying such a thing aloud, but hearing someone else say it made the truth sting less. As the band of strangers marched on, a foul smell wafted on the wind, making his nose crinkle at the stench. His disgust was only momentary, as Nagoriyuki turned in the direction of the now-approaching beasts and slipped his hand over the length of his blade's hilt. He thumbed a trigger mechanism, releasing the sheathes lock with a quiet mechanical pop.

"Accursed beasts."

guilty-gear-guilty-gear-strive.gif

The hairband keeping the samurai's dark dreadlocks bound stirred. Bright, ivory plates of metal slid over Nagoriyuki's face, shifting and turning with a series of mechanical clicks and whirrs, interlocking and fusing, forming cracks in the pale white exterior of the steel mask that formed over him. Pale metal horns rose from the top of the helm and a set of steely teeth clasped tight over his jaw, gnarled into a permanent, monstrous grin.

The mask hummed with energy as it locked at last, the cracks sealed with a dim orange glow, sealed with the hiss of rising steam. And marked on his face was a symbol, smeared in blood-red paint - the kanji for HEART.

"Let us begin," a booming, mechanical voice declared from behind the mask, before Nagoriyuki lowered his stance. "Fukyo."

Then, he vanished. A snow-white blur rushed past the party, the force of the wind nearly knocking them off their feet, as Nagoriyuki suddenly materialized beside one of the charging Hilichurls. With no words spared, he flexed his arm, and a loud, steely hum resounded throughout the field, and the sound of flesh severing from bone. Nagoriyuki stood now behind the beast, his odachi raised high in the air and stained in dripping crimson, from the beast whose left half slid from the right, keeling over into two piles of motionless meat.

The masked samurai turned, advancing on a pair of crossbow-wielding Hilichurls that had just witnessed their comrade be sliced in half by butter, now being slowly approached by his killer. Nagoriyuki held the blade up at an angle, touching his finger to the warm, wet red spots dripping off the point. His finger ran along the pool, drawing up a portion of the blood. What blood he didn't touch began to move along the blade on its own, sinking into the metal as it glowed a baleful crimson light.

"Hmm," he hummed and the jaw of his mask hung open, revealing his mouth beneath. Nagoriyuki dipped his finger past his lips, giving it a restrained lick. He coughed, the taste forcing a grumble out of him. "Disgusting."

A crossbow bolt soared towards his head, and another for his chest. Nagoriyuki's hand flew to join his other on the blade's hilt, slashing the air in a circular arc. Shattered halves of bolts deflecting off the side of the blade, and with the two Hilichurls frantically moving to reload, Nagoriyuki let out a quiet hiss. Again, he vanished, re-appearing beside the left Hilichurl. The beast let out a startled gasp before the upper half of a seven-foot blade was thrust through its gullet, Nagoriyuki hurling the bloodied corpse behind himself as he tore his blade free of it.

A second crossbow bolt soared over his head as the samurai ducked into a low stance and tumbled forward, slicing into a pair of cloven ankles with the spinning motion of his blade's tip, sending the beast toppling over before Nagoriyuki rose and dispatched it with a one-handed slash at the ground, mercifully severing its blacked, horned head from its body.

"..."

Nagoriyuki raised a hand, wiping the black blood off his mask, and lowering it, staring at it and the corpse that lay at his feet. He grunted, and silently stepped on the body, digging it into the ground as he moved to advance on the remaining hilichurls, intent on leaving the largest beast to the others who seemed intent on mobbing it.

@Capri @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @Rwac96 @Everybody

❝ Uwaah! A random monster encounter has appeared! That's a lot of them for a tutorial phase! ❞ Aris exclaimed once the group of Hilichurls engaged in battle with the group. Though, she shook off the startled feeling she had, seeing that the others were already started fighting back. With that in mind, Aris unstrapped her railgun off her back, and readied it towards the Mitachurl in the monster gathering.

❝ Casting light magic at full power! ❞ The young girl says as the railgun began to whir itself to life, generating a lot of energy as it charged up for a big attack.

Meanwhile, Koyanskaya really didn't want to get her hands dirty, but didn't want to showcase too much of her prowess yet. Soooo... she opted for another option. Casually reaching her hand into extremely fluffy tail, she lazily pulls out a whole sniper rifle and sticks to the back of the group.

JffURXg.png

❝ Special delivery~ Coming right up✩! ❞ Koyanskaya sneers before taking a shot straight at one of the Hilichurls' head.

@York @dark @Krieg @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Lucky @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Minerva @Sleepwalker @Crunch @Funnier President @Rwac96 @Not a Writer @Crow @Chaos Sphere @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost
--Ashe--
Interaction: @Capri @Sleepwalker @Hilichurlfightclub

"Humanoids, actually. I mean they're the same thing, but the Sage Trinity just mandated some mechanical parts for humans to be equal with reploids, who now have lifespans." Ashe says, as X went through a mini breakdown learning that Mavericks still exist, but at least without the leadership it used to have. Which was true, in a way.

At that point in the future, Maverick's just a buzzword for hostile mechaniloids. Like how Weeb would come to be the general word used for identifying western otakus, or Nazis for racists and internet trolls. X would then asked what happened to him and Abel.

"I should've paid more attention to History..." Ashe would mutter, "First off, the Elf Wars happened that wiped Abel completely off the map--like I said, not many people know of Abel City these days. In fact, I'm pretty sure a couple of my Hunter friends just discovered its ruins just the other day. The Trinity's hoping to reestablish the Maverick Hunter organization once they fix up the main headquarters a reconstruct the city." As Ashe spoke, X would notice something start to slip out of Ashe's pocket.

latest.png

--{[Biometal Model A]}--
Fragmented Copy of a Bygone Generation​

It appears oddly familiar to the Maverick Hunter as it's shaped like Axl's head?

"Then as for you...Well, something happened after the Elf Wars that made you form a human safe haven known as Neo Arcadia, ruled over it for a while as a pretty decent leader, somehow become tyrannical at some point that someone had to revive Zero to put you down."

'I'm pretty sure that the X that Zero took down was a copy though? X was already a Cyber-Elf by the time Zero was revived. At least, that's what my record says.' The floating mechaniloid spoke in an echoey voice, almost as if communicating telepathically. Though strangely enough, only X and Ashe would be able to hear its voice.

Ashe, sure, because she's its Biolink, but why X? What a mystery.

"Was he? I'll need to check on that once this Mission's over." Ashe said, noticing that the group's starting to move. "Oh, we're moving. Let's talk about this more at this Mondstadt place. I'm sure you have a lot of questions." She said, and so, the group followed Bennett's directions towards Mondstadt proper.

However, the group seemed to be intercepted by a group of black, furry humanoid creatures wielding primitive looking weaponry. Clubs, shields, crossbows. Hell, one guy only had a wooden shield! How bad can this be--

Oh, Bennett's just got knocked back by the wooden shield guy.

'Okay, Ashe, what's going on here? What are those things?!'

"I'm not sure, but I don't think we can talk our way out of this." Ashe gulped, grabbing the floating machine by her side. She raised the device in the air with a yell. "MEGAMERGE!"

'Biolink Established! MEGA System, Online!'

225.png

--{[Ashe, Mega Man Model A]}--
The Bountiful Copy​

In a flash of light, Ashe's appearance changed immensely. Her bodysuit now changed from a dark hue to a more lighter grey. She also gained more mechanical armor akin to reploids. Armlets, leg guards, a red chest plate, and even a horned helmet with a bolt on its forehead.

Seem familiar?

"Let's get to work, Model A!" Ashe brandished her two large dual barreled busters, her eyes locking onto the Hilichurls that are approaching her. In her vision, they created marks akin to crosshairs. Aiming her busters forwards, she fired off a bolt of lightning, which seemed to
Sandalphon
@Gummi Bunnies @dark @Krieg @Capri @MagatsuNoImouto @Takumi @Lucky @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Minerva @Sleepwalker @Crunch @Funnier President @Rwac96 @Not a Writer @Crow @Chaos Sphere @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost

"Hmph. Don't sweat it. If we really do get lost, I'll take to the skies, act as a lookout for you." Sandalphon said, calmly.

For now though, he, like the others followed Bennet's lead. It felt strange, not having to take an airship to travel like this, and as a matter of fact, not just flying his way to Mondstadt.

As he decided it was best to stick with those he was at least familiar with, or at least... The ones that gave off a similar aura to the Singularity he knew back home, he decided to walk along with them.

But it wasn't long before that gut instinct he had from before proved to be correct.

Even back in the Skydom, every time he traveled through the wilderness that surrounded each settlement, even though they were on islands... It was always inevitable some of the local wildlife, raiders, or other assortments of enemies would try to ambush them.

This was no exception.

Still keeping his cool, he drew his sword, noticing the others around him already beginning to fend them off.

All but one; Aris.

Judging from how she needed time to charge her magic, he realized her combat style resembled Lyria's summoning.

As such, he knew what to do.

"Hilichurls, huh? I'll gladly take care of them." He said.

And then, a pair of brownish wings manifested. It was then that those who had an affinity to the geo (earth) element could feel a certain strength resonating within them.

"Aris. Your specialty is charge attacks, right? Then let me be your shield! I'll help hold them off!" He called.

With that, he flapped his wings, gliding close to the ground as he sliced out at any hilichurls drawing too close.

It wasn't long before her grew bored with just that though. As he was conserving his strength a little, he hadn't yet manifested any magical swords to bolster his moves in combat.

So instead, he thought he would do a little crowd control.

Spreading his wings, he rose into the air, gathering divine magic into his body as he loomed over a group of the approaching hilichurls like a stormcloud.

gRmgyuU.png

"It's time for your judgement! Let the bells of war ring! Ain... Soph... Aur!" He shouted.

Something shone above him... A portal that almost resembled a miniature sun as bolts of divine light rained down upon the hilichurls below, striking the ground like lightning.

All throughout these motions, the distinct sound of war bells chimed, as if reaching out from the heavens themselves.​

As Atsushi predicted, the Mitachurl blocked his punches with it’s shield, however the sheer overwhelming force of Atsushi’s punches caused some of the wood on the shield to crack.

The large beast swung it’s shield wildly, trying to fling Atsushi off the shield. The hilichurl Cliff threw at the beast, however, ended up crashing straight into Atsushi, which caused him to fall to the ground.

As it recovered from it’s attack on Atsushi, Aloy’s shock arrow would hit the beast on the shoulder. The shockwaves from her arrow caused it to seize up for a moment which gave the perfect opportunity for Cliff to clock it in the face and for Percy to strike it with his sword, black blood caking the blade.

Enraged, the Mitachurl turned all it’s attention on Cliff and Percy.

View attachment 11137

Using it’s shield, the Mitachurl charged at the duo, trying to swat them away with it’s shield.

@Takumi @dark @Ver @Funnier President @Mitachurl

Kiun’s lance attack destroyed one of the shooter’s towers, causing the hilichurl on top to tumble down to the ground.

The deed wasn’t done, as the hilichurl emerged from the smoke at least somewhat unharmed.

View attachment 11133
The hilichurl fired an electric-charged bolt at Kiun, yet the hilichurl was struck down with a beam of light Sandalphon fired.

Hilichurls surrounded the trio, all of whom were being struck down by Sandalphon, yet some were getting through to the girl.

"HYAAH!"

Suddenly, Bennett came in, attacking the hilichurls.

View attachment 11138

"Don’t worry adventurer!" Bennett said, "I got you,"

More hilichurls came in, trying to attack Aris.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @York @TeamAris

Peter’s web balls were effective at knocking down the hilichurls he aimed at, caching them in a bind and forcing them into immobility.

Peter’s web caught the heel of a hilichurl, knocking it over as he moved to trip over a large group of them, which he did successfully. The hilichurl Peter used to trip the others ended up crashing headfirst into a nearby tree and dying.

Nearby, Leila would find it easy to kill these beasts, as their combat skill was akin to an untrained soldier blindly rushing into battle.

By the time Leila had reached Peter, the horde he had just tripped had regained their senses, yet soon enough Nagoriyuki’s blade slaughtered some of those who Peter had tripped, while Ashe slaughtered some more with her electricity.

Azul waved his pen, a ball of fire enveloping those who still stood nearby the group. One came out and tried to attack Azul but it was quickly dispatched by Koyanskaya.

View attachment 11134

Out of the brush, many hilichurl berserkers with flaming clubs charged at Peter, Leila, Nagoriyuki, and Azul. In the meantime, those who were webbed up by Peter began to break free from their bindings.

@Rwac96 @Minerva @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @GroundFight

The young girl was already prepared to ditch the charge attack altogether and use her railgun as a makeshift shield when she saw a few Hilichurls get close to her. Though, the combined efforts of Kiun, Sandalphon, and Bennett kept the aggro off of her, allowing her to keep charging her railgun for the "light magic attack."

❝ Ah, thanks guys! I'll be sure to give out commendations after this battle is over! ❞ Aris thanks the others before seeing that her railgun was all charged up. Aligning her futuristic weapon at a line of Hilichurls coming right her, she recited from memory, ❝ Treading the path of a bright future, prevailing against the evils of the world, this is the mark of a budding hero! ❞

The railgun's barrel was intensely letting out sparks of energy, her finger resting on the trigger. ❝ Prepare thineself! Balance... breakdown!!!

Pulling the trigger, Aris fired an energy beam from her railgun at the Hilichurls. Due to her essentially overloading her railgun, the beam might've had a bit too much range, probably causing some unnecessary collateral damage to the overall surroundings. The force of the railgun firing off that beam had Aris stumble backwards and falling on her behind, a bit dazed from her charged attack.

@Takumi @Capri @York @TeamAris

All in all, Koyanskaya figured that everyone else had this under control, and that she would just stick with the passive support role for now. Some others were already going all out, and some others were holding back for some reason. From quick observation, she could already tell that summoning her tamed beasts would be beyond overkill for these Hilichurls, meaning it would be a waste to tire her tamed beasts out on small fry.

So she made sure that the group was in-between her and the Hilichurl mob, and continued on taking sniper shots at the ones the group would somehow miss.

@Rwac96 @Minerva @Crunch @Capri @GroundFight

Peter’s web balls were effective at knocking down the hilichurls he aimed at, caching them in a bind and forcing them into immobility.

Peter’s web caught the heel of a hilichurl, knocking it over as he moved to trip over a large group of them, which he did successfully. The hilichurl Peter used to trip the others ended up crashing headfirst into a nearby tree and dying.

Normally, Spider-Man would do everything in his power not to end lives or cause their deaths. But, he saw how blindly the Hilichurl were charging towards them. Even if he would end up feeling guilty of playing a part in these creatures' deaths, he had others to think about; Those who were trapped on Mondstadt with him, and the native, innocent people of this world. The Web-Slinger had to save lives, even if it includes cutting down these creatures.

E09B1AB0-15B9-4771-9B48-2271BB54A397.gif

Out of the brush, many hilichurl berserkers with flaming clubs charged at Peter, Leila, Nagoriyuki, and Azul. In the meantime, those who were webbed up by Peter began to break free from their bindings.

The sensation of his Spider-Sense buzzes, quickly turning to the seeing many berserker charging at him, Lelia, Nagoriyuki, and Azul. Shifting his hazel eyes which here hidden by his white lenses, Peter sees that there was a group he webbed up; now breaking free of their bindings.

Yt7xiPl.png

"Such a homicidal bunch you are," he quips as he dives back from one of the brutes attempting to hit him with a burning club. Quickly blinding the creature with his webbing, Spider-Man delivers a hard right hook to the creature's masked face. The seasoned hero proceeds to jump towards another charging brute, delivering a swift dive kick to the top of the Hilichurl's head. With his strength and agility, he was delivering punches, kicks, and shooting webbing at those who got too close to the more vulnerable of the group.

"Can't use up all the Web-Fluid," he says to himself, performing a backflip to evade a swing from another brute's enflamed club. It was one of those rare moments that he gets to cut loose, as his usual foes are human beings who commit crimes, though he does fight the occasional murderous robots, aliens, and even a dinosaur or two.

@Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Crunch @GroundFight

As Atsushi predicted, the Mitachurl blocked his punches with it’s shield, however the sheer overwhelming force of Atsushi’s punches caused some of the wood on the shield to crack.

The large beast swung it’s shield wildly, trying to fling Atsushi off the shield. The hilichurl Cliff threw at the beast, however, ended up crashing straight into Atsushi, which caused him to fall to the ground.

As it recovered from it’s attack on Atsushi, Aloy’s shock arrow would hit the beast on the shoulder. The shockwaves from her arrow caused it to seize up for a moment which gave the perfect opportunity for Cliff to clock it in the face and for Percy to strike it with his sword, black blood caking the blade.

Enraged, the Mitachurl turned all it’s attention on Cliff and Percy.

View attachment 11137

Using it’s shield, the Mitachurl charged at the duo, trying to swat them away with it’s shield.

@Takumi @dark @Ver @Funnier President @Mitachurl

Kiun’s lance attack destroyed one of the shooter’s towers, causing the hilichurl on top to tumble down to the ground.

The deed wasn’t done, as the hilichurl emerged from the smoke at least somewhat unharmed.

View attachment 11133
The hilichurl fired an electric-charged bolt at Kiun, yet the hilichurl was struck down with a beam of light Sandalphon fired.

Hilichurls surrounded the trio, all of whom were being struck down by Sandalphon, yet some were getting through to the girl.

"HYAAH!"

Suddenly, Bennett came in, attacking the hilichurls.

View attachment 11138

"Don’t worry adventurer!" Bennett said, "I got you,"

More hilichurls came in, trying to attack Aris.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @York @TeamAris

Nearby, Leila would find it easy to kill these beasts, as their combat skill was akin to an untrained soldier blindly rushing into battle.

By the time Leila had reached Peter, the horde he had just tripped had regained their senses, yet soon enough Nagoriyuki’s blade slaughtered some of those who Peter had tripped, while Ashe slaughtered some more with her electricity.

Azul waved his pen, a ball of fire enveloping those who still stood nearby the group. One came out and tried to attack Azul but it was quickly dispatched by Koyanskaya.

View attachment 11134

@Rwac96 @Minerva @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @GroundFight

e4a8653e98b1b127dabbd0fb2c32effd87c7c924.png

BAM!!

"!!" Atsushi grunted in pain as he was knocked into, getting up just as quickly as he hit the ground, before dashing forwards yet again as the Mitachurl charged at others in the group, hoping to intercept the charging beast with a hard kick to the side, in an attempt to give it a hard kick to the head to drive it off course. If successful this would be followed up by a hard punch to the face if possible.

@Capri @Ver @dark @Funnier President @Mitachurl

---

The young girl was already prepared to ditch the charge attack altogether and use her railgun as a makeshift shield when she saw a few Hilichurls get close to her. Though, the combined efforts of Kiun, Sandalphon, and Bennett kept the aggro off of her, allowing her to keep charging her railgun for the "light magic attack."

❝ Ah, thanks guys! I'll be sure to give out commendations after this battle is over! ❞ Aris thanks the others before seeing that her railgun was all charged up. Aligning her futuristic weapon at a line of Hilichurls coming right her, she recited from memory, ❝ Treading the path of a bright future, prevailing against the evils of the world, this is the mark of a budding hero! ❞

The railgun's barrel was intensely letting out sparks of energy, her finger resting on the trigger. ❝ Prepare thineself! Balance... breakdown!!!

Pulling the trigger, Aris fired an energy beam from her railgun at the Hilichurls. Due to her essentially overloading her railgun, the beam might've had a bit too much range, probably causing some unnecessary collateral damage to the overall surroundings. The force of the railgun firing off that beam had Aris stumble backwards and falling on her behind, a bit dazed from her charged attack.

@Takumi @Capri @York @TeamAris

All in all, Koyanskaya figured that everyone else had this under control, and that she would just stick with the passive support role for now. Some others were already going all out, and some others were holding back for some reason. From quick observation, she could already tell that summoning her tamed beasts would be beyond overkill for these Hilichurls, meaning it would be a waste to tire her tamed beasts out on small fry.

So she made sure that the group was in-between her and the Hilichurl mob, and continued on taking sniper shots at the ones the group would somehow miss.

@Rwac96 @Minerva @Crunch @Capri @GroundFight

"Borderline!" Drawing a bordline on the ground, a blue wall of light would form that Kiun hoped to block the electric bolts before they got close to him and possibly any behind him.

While he was Takemikazuchi's Thunder Blade, he wouldn't be of help if he got seriously injured. He'd be nothing more than a damaged tool of little use.

As Aris' attack left her falling on her behind and dazed, Kiun had moved closer to her to cover any blind spots she may have had, firing off more lances in quick succession at the growing number of Hilichurls trying to attack her as Bennett stepped in as well, seeming to be unharmed as far as the Shinki could tell.

"Are you alright?" He asked Aris, glancing at her over his shoulder for a moment.

@Capri @York @Gummi Bunnies @TeamAris

Back