Peter Parker/Spiderman

Peter was not as seasoned as the other hero, but he could understood that the multiverse wanted to pay a joke on him. He had been taken from his home at a time where the world was going to be destroyed. He still wasn't able to go back, so he was in the dark as everything had happened to him. It was a surprise that he didn't react to the beard thing.

He couldn't have known that was the reason that he and his "mom" had divorced as he was working with limited information at the moment and he would take a moment to smile when he called him son. He wondered if Mr. Stark would have called him that if he had survived. He would like to think that the answer was yes, but he couldn't be sure.

Peter was just as surprised as the other Spider-man that he had agreed with it. "Well, I can see why you might think you were the one who screwed things up. I think I would be said if your sister was to die and leave me alone since we are so close as well. Though, I would love to be reminded how it happened. Also, what was the first sign of growing a beard? The diner will be okay."
@Rwac96

"Well, I can see why you might think you were the one who screwed things up. I think I would be said if your sister was to die and leave me alone since we are so close as well. Though, I would love to be reminded how it happened. Also, what was the first sign of growing a beard? The diner will be okay."

The older Peter places his hands together, letting out a small sigh. "Well, me and your Mom, well, I started making pretty risky business decisions." He explains to his counterpart, "Like the diner, which was Spider-Themed." The greying brunette gestures with his hands, "It...it bombed in the reviews, the place got shut down and it cost us...well, a helluva lot of money." The veteran vigilante creases his brows, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Not to mention me being Spider-Man," he gestures to his costume, "ya know, there is a thing called 'saving the city/world way too much'." He shifts his hazel eyes away from the younger Peter, "She...she wanted another baby and I didn't...I broke her heart." Closing his eyes, as it was a list of things that made the Web-Slinger filled with regret.

@Capri @York @Ver @MagatsuNoImouto @Not a Writer @Sleepwalker @dark @Funnier President @Takumi @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Krieg @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Chaos Sphere @Lucky @Yun Lee @Space_Candy

Peter Parker/Spider-Man

Peter would listen to the older people and had a lot of different opinions when it came to taking risky options. "Well, I told you that a spider themed diner might have been a bad idea since most people don't like spiders that much. But yeah, it did cost us a lot of money, hopefully, it gets better before it gets worse. I'm sure Mom and you just need to talk to each other about those other things because it didn't sound like you did."

He had noticed that the older Peter was not taking his deflecting prompts, so he decided to start with it and then see what would happen. "So, what was the first thing you noticed when your beard came in, Dad?" He asked,hoping that he took it, because at the moment, all the man seemed to be was sad and filled with a ton of regret.

@Rwac96

A sigh leaves his lips once more when his younger counterpart made a point, nodding his head in acknowledgement. It was during a time of financial troubles and his job as a high school teacher wasn't making much for him and MJ back then. Looking back, he should've had the insight that his younger self has.

"Yeah, I was riding high that the resturant was related to Spider-Man," he says to his 'son', "plus, I hired pretty sub-par cooks." The older Peter cringes at his own stupidity back then. "I really should've stuck to either teaching or getting into that developing Lab firm." In all honesty, he was lucky that he made it that far back when he was a freelance photographer; due to him being Spider-Man...but his shots weren't much focused.

"So, what was the first thing you noticed when your beard came in, Dad?"

The greying brunette massages his chin, seeing that the younger Spider was referring to his five-o-clock shadow. "I noticed that my face felt rather fuzzy," he answers his counterpart, "and the lower part of my face looked...mhmm, grey. Just like those tough and grizzled guys from action movies, Bruce Willis styled." He chuckles, remembering Aunt May's playful comment on his personal hygiene habits.

@Capri @York @Ver @MagatsuNoImouto @Not a Writer @Sleepwalker @dark @Funnier President @Takumi @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Krieg @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Chaos Sphere @Lucky @Yun Lee @Space_Candy

Peter Parker/Spiderman

Peter had never made an adult sigh before, but it did make sense that making a good point might do that after all. It was easy to look things from the outside as he hadn't really been the other man's son, making him wondering if a real child of his would also feel that way. His Aunt May always said he was observant like that.

"I mean, that would happen to anyone who got a restaurant based on their super hero self, though, I did think it was a bad idea to hire sub-par cooks, I mean, that's such a dumb thing to do a restaurant after all. Yeah, it's easy to think about what should have been as compared to what actually happened. But I guess it's even harder to balance the two lives the older you get," he added, not really getting to do any words of comfort here.

Peter had to wonder how old the Older spiderman was. Maybe in his late 40s or early 50s. He was quiet for a moment . "Would you say that your face was fuzzy like most spiders?"He jokingly added, feeling that there was no way he could pass the joke. "Oh yeah, I remember those old action movies, though he didn't look like he had much. So face fuzzy means beard coming in, got it," he added to him.

@Rwac96

"I mean, that would happen to anyone who got a restaurant based on their super hero self, though, I did think it was a bad idea to hire sub-par cooks, I mean, that's such a dumb thing to do a restaurant after all. Yeah, it's easy to think about what should have been as compared to what actually happened. But I guess it's even harder to balance the two lives the older you get," he added, not really getting to do any words of comfort here.

View attachment 11506

From the words of his younger self, even if he was from another dimension; even he had to admit that he screwed up the diner. Evident from the divorce to his eventual losing contact with most of his friends, civilian or hero, the years of attempting to balance two lives had taken a toll on the veteran Spider-Man. "No need to sugarcoated, kiddo," he speaks up, "I've gotten the message from the reviews, your mother and your great aunt. I messed up, badly." The greying brunette massages his temples, "I took shoddy business advice and nearly bankrupted us. It's one of those things that I hafta live with."

"Would you say that your face was fuzzy like most spiders?"He jokingly added, feeling that there was no way he could pass the joke. "Oh yeah, I remember those old action movies, though he didn't look like he had much. So face fuzzy means beard coming in, got it," he added to him.

View attachment 11507

Massages his chin once more, nodding his head to his counterpart. "Yeah," he replies, "though, I heard from Mary-Ahem," he clears his throat, remembering the Peter Sr. & Peter Jr. cover. "your mother, that she likes the five-o-clock shadow on me. Now, what you do with your beard, that's up to you."

Peter Parker/Spiderman

Peter wondered if he had gone too far when he had agreed that he messed up on the diner. Maybe this was what Mr.Stark had meant when he said that being known was a bad thing. He thought both lives being known was a good thing but it seemed far from the truth though. "You know that I take after you, dad. I've never been good at filtering myself when it comes to expressing myself and it does make sense that mom and Aunt May would tell you as much, she know that we can be better. Yeah, I think you should have webbed up the person who gave you the business advice, but that's just me.

He would notice the way that he massaged his chin as he thought about it. "Well, it's good to know that mom likes the five o clock shadow. I assumed that if she didn't, you wouldn't have it right now. Well, okay, that's good to know for the future, but it sounds like I still got a few more months before it happens."

@Rwac96

"You know that I take after you, dad. I've never been good at filtering myself when it comes to expressing myself and it does make sense that mom and Aunt May would tell you as much, she know that we can be better. Yeah, I think you should have webbed up the person who gave you the business advice, but that's just me.

"I usually filter myself by being, well," he shrugs his shoulders, "ol' 'Puny Parker' for a while. I suppose I'm...unfiltered whenever I put on the mask." The seasoned hero holds up the aforementioned article of his webbed red & blue costume. "Also, yeah, we can be better and should be better. That's why webbing up the guy shouldn't be the solution," the greying brunette smirks towards his younger counterpart. "there's always seeing the guy for giving shoddy information."

Well, okay, that's good to know for the future, but it sounds like I still got a few more months before it happens."

"Yup," he nods to his 'son', "so, patience, kiddo. It'll come in time."

Last edited:
Peter Parker/ Spiderman

Peter would look over at him. "You know that it's a bit harder for me, you know with the special school that I go to, where people know that I'm smart and gifted, making my awkwardness and my sarcasm come into full force, no matter how much I try to curb it," he replied back to him, wondering if it was a wise idea to admit it. " Yeah, I have learned that webbed people aren't one who like to talk all of that often," he added. Not many people noticed his secret identity.

He crossed his arms in protest. "Doesn't mean that I don't want to know what it looks like now, dad."

@Rwac96 @Everyone

Sandbar’s comment was met with a confused look from Sae-Byeok, meanwhile Aether calmly giggled.

“Well, I’m sure there’s gonna be food for all of us, but…” he paused, silently contemplating what to say next, “You’re an odd one, we might have you sleep outside. You’re still a horse,”

“As for you…”
Aether turned to Cliff, “Magic is an explanation. Spirits are another. We could simply say you’re a crude attempt at an artificial person… or an old machine haunted by a spirit,”

Both Peters could potentially feel a pair of eyes boring into the backs of their heads. If either looked, they would see nobody looking at them.

It was at this moment Barbara came back into the room.

“Alright! We have just enough beds for all of you except one-…”

She paused at the sight of Sandbar.

“I’m sorry but can you please take your horse outside,” she said…

Chapter One
“Wind, Wine, and Wanderlust”

The night was rather eventful. Aether was right, there was a lot of food. The church was always ready to feed the needy, it seemed, and it seemed there weren’t that many people in need.

Those who lived in Mondstadt gave small judgemental looks, but didn’t seem to comment. To them, it seemed, you were just a band of weird-looking outlanders.

As for Sandbar, he spent the night in the stable. Barbara personally fed him with tons of apples. She was sweet and genuine, and seemed to enjoy playing with the pony.

When the time came to turn in for the night, everyone got beds except for Bennett, who slept in the stable with Sandbar.

For everyone who slept inside, they were risen by the sound of Aether and Paimon trying to wake up the group.

“Up! Up!” Paimon said, floating around and shaking the group.

Once the group was up, Aether spoke.

“Can one of you go get Sandbar? We’re gonna meet up in front of the statue,”

Cast List
@dark as Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
@Krieg as Anna Miller (Metro)
@Gummi Bunnies as Aris Tendou (Blue Archive) and Koyanskaya (Fate/GRAND ORDER)
@MagatsuNoImouto as Ashe (Mega Man) and Sougo Tokiwa (Kamen Rider)
@Takumi as Atsushi Nakajima (Bungou Stray Dogs) & Kiun (Noragami)
@Capri as Azul Ashengrotto (Twisted Wonderland) and Kang Sae-byeok (Squid Game)
@Ver as Cliff Steele (DC Comics)
@Jeremi as Elim Garak and Julian Bashir (Star Trek)
@Yun Lee as Isabela Madrigal (Encanto)
@Minerva as Leila (Vigil: The Longest Night)
@Sleepwalker as Mega Man X (Mega Man)
@Crunch as Nagoriyuki (Guilty Gear)
@Funnier President as Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (Marvel Comics) & Shawn Spencer(Psych)
@Rwac96 as Peter B. Parker (Marvel Comics)
@Crow as Platinum=The=Trinity (BlazBlue) Sandbar (My Little Pony)
@Not a Writer as Reginn (Fire Emblem)
@York as Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Chaos Sphere as Soma Cruz (Castlevania)
@Space_Candy as Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
@Atomic Knight as Thancred Waters and Y'shtola Rhul (Final Fantasy)​

Last edited:
Uneventful was the weird when Bashir and Garak had finally gone to bed for the evening. Even while Garak seemed to have gone sound to sleep, Bashir had stayed up staring at the ceiling for a good long while before he as well was taken by the slumber. The situation they found themselves in, well, it hadn’t fully sunk in yet.

As morning arrived the duo said their good mornings and went down to meet with the others. “Oh they are commanding us to do menial task now? That’s how it starts you know.”

Bashir rolled his eyes at Garak. “I’ll go after them, don’t worry about it.” As the good doctor said that he headed off after Sandbar to then join up with the others.

@Capri @Ver @Everyone

Both Peters could potentially feel a pair of eyes boring into the backs of their heads. If either looked, they would see nobody looking at them

As he conversed with his 'son', his Spider-Sense buzzed, making the greying brunette turn around; only to see no one looking at him. This made the man confused, and slightly concerned. It must be the nature of the universe he was in, shaking his head. All Spider-Man knew this was going to be a long adventure.

Chapter One:
"Far from New York, into Mondstat"

The night was rather uneventful, though there was food. Peter wasted no time in gorging himself out on the meal provided by the church, even if it looked like he had forgotten his table manners. It looked a bit worse when the man let out a series of gassy belches, which he said 'excuse me' every single time. The man could only imagine what his counterpart thought of him, as such things that filled his mind when the time to sleep arrived. He decided to sleep in his costume, keeping his mask close to him. As he lay in one of the beds, Peter thought of the people in his life, from Mary Jane, to the other heroes who were still in his dimension and he wondered if Miles, the Spider-Man he met a month ago, was doing.

The hero's dreams were filled with nightmarish versions of his the events that took part in his life, from Uncle Ben's death to his battles with the worse of his foes like the Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, and Venom. The jeers of J. Jonah Jameson surrounded him, along with the cries of those he failed to save, and an image of a little girl; who strangely had some resemblance to him. Then, he was brought back to reality...

“Up! Up!” Paimon said, floating around and shaking the group.

"Christ!" Peter opens his eyes, jolting up from his bed; massaging his face. "I'm up, I'm up."

Grooming himself a bit, even if he was going to be wearing a mask for the rest of this journey, Peter went down to meet with the others, giving quick waves to the others.

“Can one of you go get Sandbar? We’re gonna meet up in front of the statue,”

"Oh, the talkin' horse," Peter yawns, rubbing one of his eyes. "man, I hope he's doing okay. Must be pretty homesick being around a bunch of humans," the greying brunette took note of aliens like Garak, robots like X and Cliff, hedgehogs like Sonic, and beings like Paimon. "Um, humanoids, sorry guys."

Shawn Spencer and Peter Parker/Spider-man

Shawn Spencer would have rather not be reminded that he had wound up in a strange new world, but when he was woken up by the loud woman and told that someone should fetch the horse thing, he would groan. "It's less and less likely that it's a dream and that's not a great feeling at all."

Peter had already been awaken when it came to the person shouting at them and shaking the room, mostly due to not being able to sleep well in the first place due to thinking about the strange feeling from last night. " Hey, Dad, you did feel like something was watching us but saw nothing?" He asked.

@Capri @Rwac96 @Everyone

Peter had already been awaken when it came to the person shouting at them and shaking the room, mostly due to not being able to sleep well in the first place due to thinking about the strange feeling from last night. " Hey, Dad, you did feel like something was watching us but saw nothing?" He asked.

The older Web-Slinger raises his eyebrows, turning to his younger counterpart. Plus, it was a question regarding the strange presence he felt for a moment. Peter turns to his 'son', "You mean your Spider-Sense picked it up too?" The seasoned vigilante inquires, a great sense of urgency in his tone. "God, I thought I was going crazy...well, it's a miracle neither of us have gone nuts after everything we've been through and fought against."

Peter Parker/Spider-man

Peter had noticed that his eyebrows had raised when he had mentioned that. It was a question that was loaded with a bit of fear, though it wouldn't be obvious from the way that he asked it. He would nod. "My Spider-sense definitely picked up whatever it was, though I'm not quite sure what it was quite honestly. It's something that kept me up all night and honestly, I thought I was going a little crazy too. I imagine it must be important though."

@Rwac96

"My Spider-sense definitely picked up whatever it was, though I'm not quite sure what it was quite honestly. It's something that kept me up all night and honestly, I thought I was going a little crazy too. I imagine it must be important though."

"Yeah," he nods his head in acknowledgement, "but, whatever or whoever triggered the Spider-Sense, they're long gone." The seasoned hero lets out a small sigh, scratching at his brunette locks. "hopely Aether or anyone native to this place knows of any magic weirdness."

Peter Parker/Spider-man

Peter was relieved that he had gotten the same feeling that the were still gone. He took a moment to mimick the hero, curious if this would help to get some thoughts, it didn't seem to do anything for him. "Hopefully, a local does know what we are talking about. It's a lot to happen in a short amount of time."

@Rwac96 @Everyone

"Hopefully, a local does know what we are talking about. It's a lot to happen in a short amount of time."

"Ditto," the veteran vigilante says in agreement, arching his back and stretching out his arms. Then, the older Peter begins to bend his knees, to prevent any straining during any inevitable exertion of his body.

"I gotta say, I hope it's not one of those churl things stalking us for vengeance...or this witch we were sent to stop."

Peter Parker/Spider-man

Peter would look over at him and tilt his head. " Is that you referencing Ghost or agreeing with me? I have just never seen anyone say ditto to answering a question," he replied, looking over to see if he was going to answer that.

"I woke up a little late, so I must have missed most or all of these things, but what is this about a churl or a witch we need to stop?Maybe it's one of her spies."

@Rwac96

" Is that you referencing Ghost or agreeing with me? I have just never seen anyone say ditto to answering a question," he replied, looking over to see if he was going to answer that.

"I woke up a little late, so I must have missed most or all of these things, but what is this about a churl or a witch we need to stop?Maybe it's one of her spies."

Recalling their encounter with the beasts earlier, and the fact that they were sent to stop a witch. "Could be," the older Peter said, "but, those guys didn't look so much smart. So, I guess it could be one of the witch's agents, but it's too early to tell." He removes his gloves, checking his Web-Shooters to see if he had any webbing left. "Also, heads up, we need to preserve webbing."

Back