Departing Taking a Break

Mai_able

Forest Faerie
Hi Guys!
I know I've been MIA for a few weeks. I have a lot going on right now and for those that don't know, I will be taking a break. I'm not leaving forever, I swear so all my roleplay will be on hold for the time being. I have some girl matters I have to handle and it's a lot to bear right now, so when I do come back I'll be doing all my replies. Hopefully, it's no longer than a month that I'm gone but in the event that it is I will be sure to keep everyone informed.
Thanks for everyone's patience!
And I promise I'm not leaving forever, I just need some time to sort things out.​

Things happen, and it's always more important to take care of yourself and what you've got going on in the real world. We'll be here when you return. Stay safe, and I hope you're able to sort everything soon.

Agreed. Your health is more important than this. We'll miss you, but you need to take time for yourself.

Agreed. Your health is more important than this. We'll miss you, but you need to take time for yourself.
Things happen, and it's always more important to take care of yourself and what you've got going on in the real world. We'll be here when you return. Stay safe, and I hope you're able to sort everything soon.

Thanks guys I appreciate it

You know how to contact me if you need to talk Mai. I am here for you and so are some others, you already know. ;) We love you, sis.

I’m late to this, but you will see this when you get back. I hope you keep safe and are able to sort the things that need to be sorted! I understand how things can be too much to take, I’m not sure what is going on but I do know from our conversations that you are a strong and caring person ^-^ so I’m sure you will get though it! I look forward to seeing you here again soon ^-^

Back