MJK2431

✿❀❁
In a world unlike that of earth, where there is still a tangible element of the supernatural which hangs in the air, lies a city by the name of Valoria. Long ago it was ruled by a different kind of people who lived in peace and tranquility until a nearby military-driven nation, controlled by a power-hungry and greedy king, shattered that peace and took it for themselves.

They used the land for it's resources, claiming the best of it for the high-born and noble among them and left the original inhabitants to live in the working class and poverty that arose from the hierarchy-system the new government imposed. The council put in place by the king to rule over the city consisted of the military men who had helped him seize his ocean-side metropolis and was lead by a man with the name General Aquus. He was given a wife as reward for his valiant efforts in winning over the control of Valoria and soon they bore a daughter within a year of taking over the place they now called home.

The council believes that the times of war are well behind them after the twentieth year since their victory has passed, but the people they conquered have not forgotten the devastation and anguish they have experienced since they were overrun with such brute force. The General's daughter has grown, kept safe and secure within her four walls and ivory towers but just like the people, she grows restless.

Whisperings of an uprising are spreading...it is not a matter of if the rebellion will come, but when.

************************************************************************​
This is a slight spin-off from a book I read a while ago, but you by all means do not need to read the book to participate. For now I am looking for a 1x1 RP in which someone plays a spy for the rebellion who works in the General's home and befriends the daughter (whom I shall be rping) in order to gain her trust and get information for the rebellion. Preferably I would like someone around the age of nineteen/twenty who is more or less literate with some experience in rping. I'm open to characters which aren't human. Message me for queries or if you are interested. Thanks for reading!

Back