Tell me about your pets!

RainiSky

Go ahead and tell me all about your pets! I would love to hear about them!
If you would like to hear stories about my own pets, just ask! Their names are listed below!

- Sofia (dog)
- Rosie (dog)
- Andy (fish)
- Bubbles (fish)

I have a cat and he likes to lick my feet =/. I don't know why and I try to stop me all the time but he just keeps coming back. Such a weird cat... but I love him all the same <3!

I have five indoor cats, (Smokey, calen, stripe, Ellen, ghost.) And two dogs. (Sashi- Jack Russell, and Duke who is part boarder collie)

Then four out door cats. (Mittens, Midnight, shadow, and momma girl.)

All of the animals are rescues.

I have a Rottweiler named Venus. She's four and a half years old, getting ready to be five in June, I think. She's extremely friendly with strangers and loves cuddles!

A guinea-pig named Nesquick, he love being cuddled when not nervous,
a angora rabbit named Filou, he is black and white (almost like a panda) and sure love to be stroked on the head.

I have a Cockatiel named Teake.

76KeLPU.jpg

He is grumpy. He is old. He is bird.

My dog's name is Gypsy! And she is probably the friendliest dog I've ever. She knows no strangers. :)

I have a cat named Miew, a dog named Ki (she's a stafford/bull mix) and her son Mongo, who is an xxl bull mix :)

Woah cool my dog is named Sophia too!
She's living with my parents in California now. She's pretty old but she never fails to jump and get excited when I visit.

I have 2 cats here. One is almost 2, we found her under the hood of one of our cars when she was just a few weeks old. As she grew up I realized that she was probably too dumb to survive on her own so it was good that we found her when we did.
The other is 14 and she has been in the family for a very long time. They have had her since she was a kitten. She's old now and has arthritis which makes her perpetually angry.

I also got a triop set about a week ago and only 1 thing hatched and it looks more like a fairy shrimp so I don't really know what it is at the moment.

@garudynes Omg! Didn't know you were actually going to post John!! Should've take a better picture... (◞‸◟;) Since you showed him, I'll post mine. It's an old picture but I don't have any recent atm.
1486959267-boo.jpg
Strangely enough, her nickname is Boobie, but for my surroundings it's fine since they're french ahahah.. Fun fact: Her name is based off that Tales of Xillia character.

I have a cat her name is Babe, she's nearly 4 years old and is the strangest little thing. She's skiddish but if you sing or whistle to her she's instantly your friend. She likes cuddling and sitting on shoulders. Oh and biting cheeks (soft and cutely of course)

I got two horses, tequila and bella. I have four cats, Dew, Bo peep, Bismuth, and star. I have two dogs, Sadie and Terra, then I have a lizard named Rovert.

Update: More creatures appeared.
The fairy shrimp I mentioned now has a name: Jack
Two real triops hatched and I named the bigger one Onii-chan and the smaller one Baby

Back