Tell me about your pets!

I have a German Shepherd named Rocky. He turned 2 on May 4th and is very loyal and protective.

I have a cat named Mr Rochester. I know, very grand. However, I call him Mister, babyboy or phatboi, and on occasion, friends have nicknamed him Major Tom. I adore him so much and he is often sitting next to my keyboard as I type. Very occasionally he gets annoyed with all the tapping and 'gently' bites me to make him stop. It's at this point we have a long discussion over who runs the house...he always wins.

My family has three horses. We have two quarter horses named Nikko and B and one thoroughbred named Chevy. Nikko is my horse and gets jealous when he’s not the center of attention. B is a cremello, he is gentle but not the brightest. Chevy is sweet but lazy and he likes to bob his head to music.
i also have two chickens named Trix and Birdie. They like to nest in the hay bales in our barn. Birdie lays green eggs and Trix follows me everywhere.

I have a cat named Carly, but we mostly call her by her nicknames "floof" or "car-car". She's been dubbed "the vicious floof" on yt. She is such a tsundere! She will meow and bite your ankles to get you to pet her, but then she'll completely ignore you or start attacking your hand. She waits by the front door and runs outside, but then sits on the porch like "I don't know what to do now". She recently managed to lose her collar somewhere, and without the bell she's completely silent, so we call her "the ninja floof".
She will also screech at you if you don't feed her exactly at dinnertime.

I actually volunteer for a cat rescue, so I foster cats. Right now I have two cats named "Charlie" and "Cagney" after the actors (Charlie Chaplin and James Cagney). Other than that, I have two dogs, Daisy and Penny, both of which are mutts. And I also have a blind cat named Buddy. I'm what people would call the crazy cat person. But with dogs.

I have two cats, Max and Bell. The latter will be fourteen this September, and she's doing great. She's a very sweet, but skittish kitty. Bell is also quite vocal, announcing herself when someone's near and making little grunts when petted.
Max is five, and he's a little troublemaker. Whenever Bell is getting attention, he always has to be right there. Plus, his tail is bent at the tip.

Back