Tell me about your pets!

I have three dogs!

Maximus "Max", my Great Dane who is the biggest, energetic, loving baby you'll ever meet. He's about 2-3 years old.
Ava, my Schnauzer loves giving kisses and is the oldest at 7 I believe.
And then there is my baby, Leonardo "Leo". He's a one year old Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix who is smarter than me and he knows it! He's a little butt head but I love and adore him.

Also, as a side note, I work at a veterinary clinic as a kennel tech.

Elderly chinchilla, Abby, and she has always been calm, affectionate and friendly as chinchillas go. she knows and trusts me, but tends to be shy of anyone else who approaches too quickly.Young adult lionhead rabbit, Felicity, who was my bd present from my Dad last year. So far, I've always had great luck with rabbits as far as hands on experience. Felicity is no exception. She loves to be held and petted/groomed on my lap, and would sit for hours in one spot in the cage for as long as I rub her head. And she licks. Rabbits are great at that when they love you.

Oh, I forgot my electronic pet collection. 17 furbies, including at least one of every model/generation. They all have names and have been turned into characters for writing/rp. Their fictional owner is named Jessica Smith.

I have a pure white cat who is oficially named Cas, but is more known by the names Pretty Boy and Little Shit.
I also have a chinese dwarf hamster named Luli who likes to hide in beards.

I have three pets! I have a corgi/pomeranian mix named Moe, and he is about four years old! He's a fluffy doofus who gets way too scared of thunder and thinks he owns our entire street.

I have a black cat with a ball tail that's only about two inches long, and her name is Shelby. She's only six pounds and is my baby. I've known her since she was a week old, and she's already six!
Lastly, I have Tyler! He's an orange tabby who doesn't look his age, he still looks young and he's 13! he's a little tubby, but that's okay :emoji_purple_heart: He's a sweet boy and is honestly the most affectionate out of them, but sleeps the most.

All of my animals are my sweet baby angels and I love them so much.

I have two dogs, they're both mutts and they're both rescues. Zelda is a tiny fat baby with really short legs and really scruffy fur, she's about 3 years old. She's so chubby that when she sits, she sits kinda on her side instead of up and down. Then there's Samus, she's a little over a year old. The vet has suspicion that Samus is part coyote, which is very plausible because her previous owner lived in the middle of nowhere.

I also have a bearded dragon named Spyro, but he doesn't do much except sit on top of his rock and stare.

Do previous pets count? If so, off the top of my head, I had several dogs named Tiny, Cadbury, Buckle, Star (who later had seven puppies), and Pete, four parakeets, and various types of fish.

I have three budgies and counting, two of them mated and have a baby (or more) now.
I can't see their babies though since they are in a bird house, i can only hear them.

We have our cat, Lucky, who is an old kitty. He's 14, which is impressive cuz he's indoor/outdoor. And Sunny, a bearded dragon. I love telling people I have a dragon, cuz I'm not lying. Used to have another dragon, but Sunny bit off his tail, stunting his growth and eventually killing him. He lasted a month after the tail bite.

I have two cats and a dog, and they're all pretty peculiar.

My dog, Magnus, is a boxer, a white one at that. He's honestly dumb as a rock and only big and tough when he's hiding behind Mom. Then my older cat, Moses, is usually pretty chill, and he gets lovey sometimes. But he chews on curtains. Doesn't scratch at them, both cats are declawed anyway, but he chews them. And the younger cat, Fergus, is a total pig. He'll lay on the stairs and take up practically the whole thing because he allows himself to get chubby.

I have a black tabby cat named Simithon. She was the only survivor of a box of kittens that had been left in the middle of a road. She was taken in by an old dude but he could hardly look after himself, so he gave her to a friend who was an old lady who could also hardly take care of herself, so SHE gave her to a friend of my mam's, but the cats who were already there hated the kitten, so then my mam was asked if she wanted the kitten, and here we are.

We've had her for nine years now, since I was eight. I remember walking home from school with my dad and my brother, and just before we entered the house, dad says, "Oh, and by the way, there's a surprise for you and your brother in your room" (I shared a room with my brother at the time).

So we both go racing up the stairs and we open the door, and we see this adorable tiny ball of black fluff sitting there with big golden-green eyes, staring up at us from just beyond the door, as though she had been waiting. At that point, she didn't have a name yet. It was decided about a week later, when I suggested "Simithon" because I'd misremembered the name "Simeon" from the film "Joseph: King of Dreams", which I used to watch the cuss out of on my video player, like, four years back (who still has one of those, btw?). I have no idea why I suggested the misremembered name of a minor character from an old video-tape I hadn't seen in four years, but everybody else seemed to like the name and it stuck, so yay.

Nowadays, she refuses to eat food that's been out for more than a couple hours and will only go out of the catflap by herself if she thinks there's nobody within earshot she can call upon to hold it open for her. She craps in every corner of the house no matter how often we offer to let her out. She seems to especially like doing it in the bathtub?

But she's gorgeous and fluffy and cuddly and I love her anyways.

I call my husband and I the Brady Bunch of pets. He had two dogs, I had two cats, and we blended. Currently we have one dog and two cats. The dog is a pitbull mix named Stella, and she loooooves the cats. Our cats are Percy (flame-point Siamese) and his Minion (a big ole black fluff ball). Percy is extremely intelligent (too smart for his own good) and likes to bring me toys to play fetch with while I'm in the bath. He really does fetch and bring back, but it has to be on his own terms. Minion is incredibly dumb. We installed a cat door for the basement and put both cats on one side of it to make them figure it out. Percy came through in about three minutes and then stood on the stairs watching Minion trying to figure it out. He would look through the clear cat door then scratch both paws repeatedly on the actual door. It took him at least 30 minutes to figure out how to go through. *face desks*

I have a grey tabby named Malchezaar, but we call him Azar. He's just 2-3 months old right now. He's really playful, and his meow sounds a lot more like a quack. I also have a ginger tabby, around 4-5 months old named Alexstrazsa, or Alex for short. She was rescued as a feral kitten from my sister's university. She's still a little shy, but she's a lot friendlier now and is on her way to becoming a domesticated cat.

Azar likes to follow people around and attack things. Alex likes to climb to high places and watch people with a condescending look on her face.

A Siamese male cat named Keki, and a terarium containing a Chilean Tarantula spider Roksa, and a green iguana Pero (separate ofc, so they dont eat each other).

Combined my girlfriend and I have five dogs, two cats, and a ball python. The python, one cat and two dogs are mine and they're totally my babies. My python (A beautiful Bumblebee) is Cleopatra, my dogs are Omen (a sassy Mini Dachshund) and Hoss (A totally lovable mixed up mutt. His mommy is a Beagle/Jack Russell and his daddy is German Shepherd/Blue Heeler), and my kitty is Fat Bat the Kitty Cat, Bat or Fat Bat for short. He's all black and my oldest pet at almost 8 years old. <3

I have two Red-eared Sliders, AKA: Turtles.

I got them when I was living in NYC. My roommates mom suddenly showed up with two little baby turtles that she'd bought off of the street.

We named the male William Wallace and the female Ellen Ripley. Have had them for a couple of years now. Little guys will probably outlive me.

I have a dog (Giant Schnauzer) named Sacha. But I used to have a Green Anole named Legolas, who would sit on my finger while I carried around the room, and I would hold him up to flies, and he would eat them! I never had to buy food for him again. I rescued him when a cat dug him up from hibernation.

Hello,

My pet is a fluffy hairball of a cat that likes to bite my feet because she has decided that one of the ends of my bed is her spot. It's a lovely teddybear with claws. Also, it is imbued with the powers of stealth and teleportation. I never understand how I find the cat sleeping on my bed despite knowing it was outside minutes earlier. It's a lovely cat.

Back