Tell me about your pets!

I have a very fluffy gray kitty whose name is Cinder. She is my idiot child and I love her. 90% of the photos in my phone are of her.

I have so many pets! ^^;

-2 dogs
Cece, and Jiffy.
-3 cats
Toby, Galaxy, and Kitten
-9 snakes
Layla, Speck, Tiger, Saint, Pastella, Ivory, Leroy, Pennywise, and Angelle
-2 lizards
Ray and Rex
-14 Rats, with about 10-20 more to come!
Adults are named Izey, Vanilla, Nibbles and Oliver. The 10 babies have no names.

I don't have any pets right now, but I once raised a chicken named Rosalinda. She was a stray I picked up after a typhoon in the Philippines! That was something like 18 years ago.

I have an albino African pygmy hedgehog named Saiyan. His previous owners didn't take very good care of him, so he's extremely antisocial, but he's warming up to me. He loves taking baths and refuses to eat anything except scrambled eggs.

I've had a number of different kinds of pets over the years, hamsters, a guinea pig, sugar gliders, dormice, short-tailed opossum, chinchilla, a couple of cats, only briefly, not my choice to let them go, and grew up with dogs in the house as soon as I outgrew my fear of them. And rabbits. For a time, my bro had gerbils when I was really young.

Currently, I have a 2-year-old lionhead bunny, Felicity. I love the heck out of her.

I've had three dogs over my life time. We had Molly, a border collie mix. She used to herd my brother and I all the time when we were younger. Then, after we moved states, we adopted Blizzard. She looked like a husky mix, but really she was like 15% husky, 15% german shepherd, 15% lab, and like 25% other. We found her on the greenway, which is this walk way that is next to the Yakima river. She and her two sisters were left in one of the parking lots. Her sisters also found good homes. She was the kindest, sweetest thing ever, and I loved her so much. Now we have Yuki, this white husky mix that hates me, and I don't know why. I want to love her and for her to at least like me, but she always barks and growls at me when I enter or sometimes even go near a room where she is. I wish I knew why, and how to fix it.

I have a cat named Shadow, a dog named Sheila, and some fish. Sheila is just a few weeks old. It has been a lot of work/fun to have a puppy around! My cat doesn't share my opinion though. :)

My pet is a 2-month-old kitten named Khalil.
He likes to lick and bite and roll in some soil so I don't hesitate to bathe him. He prefers chicken over fish and sleeping with me over than in his bed. He likes sitting outside in the wind and watch people go to and fro. He likes cakes and this elderly female cat that keeps giving vocal warnings whenever he's around. The last part seems weird to me.

I have two cats: A 1-year-old boy we named Lucifer Morningstar, and a 6-month-old girl named Lilith Mother of Demons. Their personalities really suit their names but both of my cats are so cuddly and lovable at times. My children have a Labradr- Pit-bull dog mix he's almost 6 months old and my son and husband decided his name was Deku. My husband has his aquarium ith all of his fish, love all of them. Some names Nuni, yin, yang, Herald (deceased), Juice, and Mud. I treat my animals like my children so they all get spoiled like crazy and in trouble all the same.

I have a cat named Bob, and he is a major love muffin. He ends up underfoot a whole lot because of that, but it’s with the best of intentions lol.

I have 4 sugar gliders called Gizmo the old man, Sassy, Blossom the biter, and Wicket the baby. Along with two dogs! a Jack Russel rat terrier mix named Daphne and her daughter who's dad is a chihuahua named Jersey
We got Gizmo and blossom at 2 years old. Sassy at 9 months and Wicket at 6 months old. They are very precious and adorable. at the moment we are Leash training them right now with a leash that is sugar glider safe.

We have 4 dogs and 2 cats in our house.

Now dog #1 is Jaaxson. He's like 10-11 or so. A beagle/king charle's spaniel mix. He's a little cranky but he gives some of the best snuggles.

Dog 2#2 is Beethoven. She started out being nicknamed Bean, because we ended up having to take her in at 5 weeks. She's a terrier/pug/beagle mix. She literally thinks she's my chaild. Anyway, we alternate between calling her "Bae"(I started calling her this because the "before anything else" thing used to annoy my sister.

Dog #3 is Snoopy. She's was from an unplanned litter of puppies from Jaaxson and Bae. She looks mostly like a beagle but she has very tiny features and has really long terrier legs. She's very hyper and kissy. She sleeps on top of my toes at night under the blankets. If you ask her to find balls around the house she will literally tear apart every millimetre of the house looking for it.

Dog #4 is Merle. He's technically my sister's dog. He's like a husky/doberman mix. He's silver coloured. Very kissy and well behaved most of the time. But he's also very very stupid. It's hilarious the antics he puts on.

The cats are Mervin(technically Marvin-sometimes Beefstick)...who is a greyish looking tabby cat who is super bad but also super affectionate. If you aren't petting him he will rub himself up against you and convince himself that you are the one who petted him and not him petting himself. My other cat is Edward, who a dark tabby with white paws. The ultimate english gentlemen cat. Very snuggly.

I have this little nope rope (danger noodle, regretti spaghetti, or snek, whatever you want to call it) named Michael. He's adorable! He is somewhat dangerous, but he hasn't bitten me yet!

Then there's my chihuahua/rat terrier, named Rain. She's a little devil. I love her, yeah, but sometimes man. She likes to bark at me, play with me (Which is just her biting my hands as I wave them around), running around, eating everything edible that she can reach, and I mean everything, and sitting on my back and sleeping on my bed.

Hello, I hear you want to hear about pets. Well I used to have two kitty babies but one had to go to kitty heaven, her kidney's failed her and she was in misery so we had to make the tough choice to let her go, I couldn't bear to see her suffer, that was roughly 3 years ago. She was over 10 years old, her name was Little Miss Priss, Missy for short, she'd been bottle fed as a baby because her mother was hit by a car. Her kitty brother is still alive and his name is Kittyboo. He's an old man now and has trouble moving from a high place to ground level because of his hips. He is a little over weight too. He and I both have to use a chair or steps to get into my bed. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

We do have two dogs but they don't live with us yet. They are small dogs, one was gifted to my daughter a few years ago for her birthday and the other I claimed after seeing that the other dogs in her liter were bullying her, they live with my brother in law till we can get a bigger place and they can have more room. Their names are Shaggy and Socks both are girl dogs. Shaggy is my daughter's dog and Socks is mine. We love our furbabies like they were our kids.

Back