Tell me about your pets!

I have two cats, two dogs.

I have a tuxedo cat who's about a year old. We originally almost called him Luxe, because he looked like a penguin and...eh...Linux. But it didn't fit. One day, I was curled up alone with him, and it hit me hard: CATSBY. ...so now we have a cat named Catsby. We also call him 'Dick-dick,' because...sometimes he does unpleasant things, and there's a creature called a dik-dik, that when I saw it and heard the name, it made me laugh.

The other kitten is jet black, and is most easily described as a shadow on water. She moves with a silent and swift grace that can only be attributed to the ethereal. Her eyes are a mysteriously deep yellow--almost orange. She makes herself scarce most of the time. We call her 'Trin, which is short for Katrin. (...we didn't want to just say 'Cat' all the time, confusing the both of them.) Having her is more like having a very small, strange roommate that sometimes invades your bed to shove her tiny head under your palm for pets--like a strange succubus... She only wants love when you sleep.

Then there are the pups... My little monsters. They're eleven months old. They're Siberian huskies. They are out of their minds. They have no manners, no sense of decency, no self-restraint... But they're gorgeous and adorable. Shepherd has piercing blue eyes and a psychotic look on his face most of the time. Ranger has one blue eye and one brown eye, and he kind of has a teddy-bear face. At any given time, one is smarter than the other. If they were mashed together, they'd be one well-behaved dog.

I have a cat. Her name is Boots.
open

Well I actually have 4 pets. Dogs to be exact. I'm not great at naming things so their names are pretty generic. First is my dog Foxy (I named her this before Five Nights at Freddy's came out if you were thinking she was named after one of the characters) she has brown hair and is a mixture of a Pomeranian and.... well I don't know what the other half is really. She's really sweet but wants all the attention. If another one of my dog wants to be pet and I don't pet her too she will try to bite the other dog. Second is emmet. He is a little fluffy white dog who is the most playful one. Third is Jasper. He is an Italian greyhound with a mixture of black and white hair and really long legs. Fourth is Rosalie. She is also an Italian greyhound with grey and white hair.

I'm not living with my family while at school, but between us, we've got two cats, a dog, and a couple chickens (Not to eat, just for the eggs. They're pretty cute).

I've only got pictures of the dog as a puppy at the moment, but she's a German Shepherd named Coco.

9zr8JLD.jpg

She's way bigger now, but still so friendly.

Aaa, I haven't been able to take new pics of my pets yet, but I have a dog and a cat. My dog's pretty old now, a 11-year-old chihuahua named Pluto, and my cat's a newly adopted at one-year-old named Totoro. Once I get a chance to take pics of them, Imma share those pics. ^^

I have a miniature schnauzer that we call our son, and an adopted Japanese spitz called Pipi.

I have two Goldendoodles, Zoey and Lucy. Zoey is blond and Lucy black and white. Also two cats. Murray is black and Chloe is tortie.

I have a black and tan dachshund called Botik. It's a Czech name that loosely translates to "boot" into English. He's really hyperactive and a grandpa at the same time. He's eight years old and we like to joke that he's a grandpa because he's starting to grow grey hairs around his muzzle and paws. ^^

I have on dog, one gerbil, and one tarantula. Their names are Diesel, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Morticia. Diesel is a 1 1/2 year old terrier who's so ugly he's cute, with the temperament of a needy child. Bella is the last and fattest of three sisters that have lived a long life. Morticia is a Chilean Rose Hair currently fasting before a molt.

I have three cutie pie kittens that are back home while I'm at college.

The oldest is Joey. He's a tabby. He was a birthday present to my suster a few hears ago, and now he is the grumpy old man of the bunch.

Then there's Navin. He's like a smaller, fluffier, more pugnacious Joey. He's the one more likely to start a fight, but he is most often the one to end the fight. We named him Navin after Navin R. Johnson from The Jerk.

The youngest is Peanut Butter. He's a little orange guy, and I think he's my replacement for my mother's sake so she still has a consistent number of creatures to care for now that I'm at college. His name flip flops around between Peanut, Butters, Peanut Butter, and Mr. Butters.

I have two greyhounds and a golden retriever
My one greyhound likes to lie on me
my other greyhound likes to lick me when I don't pet her
and my golden retriever likes to kill animals.
My golden retriever is so cuddly and lovable! Except when she's killing animals of course.

Dogs:
Doser (M) (Pit-Boxer Mix)
Storm (F) (Pure Bread Italian Mastiff)
Daisy (F) (Chihuahua-Rat Terrier Mix)
Beans (F) (Chihuahua-? Mix)
Max (M) (Jack Russel)
Dillon (M) (Beagle)

Cats:
Leo (M) (Tabby)
Kallie (F) (Calico)
Luna (F) (?)
Smokey-Joe (M) (Siamese)
Bo (M) (Tabby)
Midnight (M) (?)
Greyboy (M) (?)
Co-Co (F) (Calico)
Jo-Jo (F) (Calico)
Squeaky (M) (Calico)
Tux (M) (Tabby)

Dogs:
Doser (M) (Pit-Boxer Mix)
Storm (F) (Pure Bread Italian Mastiff)
Daisy (F) (Chihuahua-Rat Terrier Mix)
Beans (F) (Chihuahua-? Mix)
Max (M) (Jack Russel)
Dillon (M) (Beagle)

Cats:
Leo (M) (Tabby)
Kallie (F) (Calico)
Luna (F) (?)
Smokey-Joe (M) (Siamese)
Bo (M) (Tabby)
Midnight (M) (?)
Greyboy (M) (?)
Co-Co (F) (Calico)
Jo-Jo (F) (Calico)
Squeaky (M) (Calico)
Tux (M) (Tabby)

that's a lot of pets! :O

Eh, I grew up with lots of animals
I used to have a lot of dogs (16) from when I was born to when I was age 6, but they all started to die around the same time because they were all siblings, or cousins close to each other's age. By the time I was 10 I had only three dogs. But cats and dogs? That is awesome!

I used to have a lot of dogs (16) from when I was born to when I was age 6, but they all started to die around the same time because they were all siblings, or cousins close to each other's age. By the time I was 10 I had only three dogs. But cats and dogs? That is awesome!
I prefer cats...

I have three cats currently. Two are completely black and one is a calico. The calico is named Sassy and she lives up to her name. XD The second is Tailypo who is named after a legendary European creature. Last is Tido who is my very first Christmas kitten. :)

I have a ginger kitty to which I am Mom. I know this as when he was a kitten he kept trying to nurse from me and that's never going to work. heh. Ended up feeding him goat's milk from a baby bottle until he stopped wanting to nurse. Just nibbles my fingers occasionally when he's happy now. I may have somehow managed to get him to imprint on me apparently.

Back