• Donation Drive: We're looking to pull in enough donations to cover the server expenses for August and September ($140). Rest assured that the website will remain paid regardless of whether we meet our goal, but things will be financially tight for us until about mid September. Any donations that come in, in the interim, will really help ease things for us. See donation information for further details as well as information about our donation process. Thank you!

Tell Me About Your Pets!

Anomalies detected
I have two ferret's,A chihuahua, a German Shepard and a Great Pyrenees hybrid puppy along with one very old cat and a rescue kitten that I am fostering for a friend while they move

Rwac96

Dork Knight
Growing up, my family went through numerous goldfish. I swear, they lasted a few days at most. Then, we had some dogs; one was a poodle who had constipation troubles. Another was a sweet dog, but kept running around and nearly bit us; was unfortunately put down. Then, we had this sweet lab pup...took some time to train him. We gave him to a family friend to look after when we moved but he sadly got loose.

RaspberryJam

Aww, I love birbs. Family had a hamster for a year and a half, those never tend to last very long:/ Luckily our hamster, Frodo, passed away nicely. Heard a lot about crazy ways in which hamsters have met their ends.

I have two dogs, three indoor cats and one outdoor cat. My own cat, Charlie, is a tuxedo bobtail. I can't believe I've already had him for three years and I love him to bits and pieces.

BookKnight

I have two cats, both of them rescues. One is an older cat I got about four years ago. She's a brown and grey tabby with arthritis, virtually no teeth, and a great disgruntled look, but she is all about cuddles and likes to lick until you don't have skin any longer. The other is about one and a half years old and likely some sort of Main Coon mix. She's long-haired, grey, and green-eyed. She doesn't like any kind of contact beyond a few neck scratches, but she's always following me around and checking out what I'm doing like a curious puppy.

I personally have no pets, though my fellow housemates have a pretty (but also stubborn) greyish cat. She loves to get into my room at sny opportunity.so that's always a meh typeofgoose chase when it happens. Heh.

Nika at Dawn

I have a goose named April who won't speak to me (metaphoriclly- shes shunning me after I put her in a cow pen instead of running loose with dogs), two rabbits who aren't super friendly, a dog named Rider, and 3 cats: Onyx, Krystian, and Hamish. Bet you can't guess what color Onyx is.

geniusinmath

My favorite Teen Titans superheroes
I had a dog named Scrappy but he passed away almost 3 months ago due to old age but my neighborhood only has a dog named Grace.