Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived Telori Republic of Independent Systems (TRIS)

Sockz

Insomniac
Benefactor
**WORK IN PROGRESS** Telori Republic of Independent Systems (TRIS) ** WORK IN PROGRESS**
Important Note: This Nation is based on my former nation the Syntori Enterprise Confederation (SEC). This nation is pending IC implementation. (This notice will be changed and or removed when implementation occurs.)

Government Type: Republic

Capital World: Telos

Acting Leader: Damion Teller

**IMPORTANT POINTS OF NOTE**

WORK IN PROGRESS

Democratic |----I---------------| Authoritarian
Political Left |-------I-----------| Political Right
Open Society |-I-------------------| Closed society
Hawk Lobby |----------I---------| Dove Lobby
Interventionism |---I----------------| Isolationism
Nationalist |----------I----------| Pacifist
Modern |----I-----------------| Obsolete

History

For years Sullen Enterprises was a powerful Corporatocracy based out of the Andromeda Galaxy that controlled many systems. They were led by their ambitious leader Luke Sullen. However, after years of faithful services, Mr. Sullen was taken into custody by a foreign entity, The Taiyou, with the blessing of the board of directors who took to outmaneuver Mr. Sullen. The Current Vice President Lindsey Holiday took control of the nation winning the hearts of both the people and the corporate lackeys. Following this, the newly renamed Syntori Enterprise Confederation Joined the AXIS cooperation forces in Andromeda.

Life in the Republic

The Industrial Worlds- These worlds were the heart of the Confederacy. Heavily po;ulated cities surrounded the massive facotires of the worlds. These worlds though are heavily polluted some are so bad the citizens must wear respirators in public to survive. Given the collapse of the Confederacy the future of these industrial centers is uncertain.

"The Breadbasket" - The breadbasket worlds are lush farming worlds and the primary providers of produce in the Republic. Prior to the foundation of the Republic immigration to these worlds was tightly regulated. The majority of the population still resides in the manufacturing and core worlds. Though poor atmospheric conditions in the atmospheric worlds and the collapse of the Corpocracy has led to these regulations being restricted which will ultimately lead to greater

The Luxury Worlds- WIP

The Colonies- These worlds are the frontier of the republic. The most common colonies are found on moons and asteroids rich in minerals and are used in the mining of minerals.

Last edited:
Back