ISMA Templates for character sheets

Moose

Squiddily diddily
Benefactor
These are templates for character sheets, it is not required that you use any of these formats, but at least look at the basic as it has the bare minimum information laid out necessary for approval.

Last edited:
Basic Character Sheet Template:
Personal:
Name: (self explanatory)
Gender: (please note if biological sex is different from identified gender)
Age: (Lifespan is based upon race and magical ability. The year is 8045 for a reference, which is the age of the oldest immortal)
Appearance: (Physical appearance, share as much detail as you like, or use a picture)
Race/Species: (Races other than the standard humans, elves, dwarves, vampires, djinn, demons, and angels need individual approval)

Career:
Magic: (List magical Schools here)
Max Tier received: (Max tier attained is most important because it determines your pay no matter your career)
Current Occupation: (How do you make money in this magical world?)

History:
(Insert life story here)

Slightly more in depth character sheet.
Personal:
Name: (Characters names, please include aliases or nicknames)
Age: (Please choose something appropriate for your species and magical ability)
Gender: (please include if not original, and/or if not the same as biological)
Appearance: (Include a picture or give a good description)
Race/species: (You can find a list of those here or DM me if you want to bring some other species in)
  • Height: (In Imperial or Metric. If you could provide both, that would be helpful.)
  • Weight: (In Imperial or Metric. If you could provide both, that would be helpful.)
  • Other: (Any interesting features of note? Eg: Scars, jewelry, mementos, et cetera.)
Career information:
School(s) of magic: (List found here)
Max Tier Obtained: (Tier system explained in link above)
Job: (The actual thing you did, not your skillset)

Bio:
Family: (Tell me about who you're related to)
Pets: (Animals can be summoned from many dimensions away, so make a pet, any pet)
Sexuality/Relationship status: (Also include whether or not you want to play out romance)
History: (Insert life story here)
Other: (Anything else I should know?)

Last edited:
Back