Question Text Wrapping

Dodoco King

Benefactor
I'm trying to make some posting templates/formats, but I can't seem to figure out a way to wrap text around an image. Regardless of alignment, my text keeps appearing under the image. Am I missing something or is this a feature that can't be implemented on the website?

Below is the image I get normally:
View attachment 11231

But I'm looking to do something more like this (ignore the huge space):
View attachment 11232

Any advice?

I believe there was something in the default justify bbCode where it's behavior wasn't what was expected. Until it was updated we were going around it with a custom bbCode to justify text using a different method. I see we have a custom justify bbCode added but it isn't enabled as a button on the editor. I'll be able to get with the Admin that was working on that before to confirm if it's good to go live or if we had settled on another workaround this evening, and I'll let you know.

I'm usually not one for too much aligning of text in my posts however, so it's totally possible someone else has a workaround they've been using that I haven't considered. So if anyone else reads this and can answer by all means don't let my answer stop you.

Thanks for the information. I'm a bit of a sucker for pretty post formats but I can make due if this ends up not being an option.

Back