Adenovirus 423 Thanatos Instinct WEST [OOC General Discussion]

M

Meliodas

Anything related to the West gang Thanatos Instinct that is OOC should be posted here! :) Feel free to discuss ideas, plot, setting, etc. If it is worth sharing to everyone else, consider this the place to do it.

IF I like your post on this thread, take it as meaning that I endorse whatever was said, whether it be an idea, concept, etc.

~M

Last edited by a moderator:
Attention WEST MEMBER

Decided it is okay to post without waiting on me further. Would prefer Ulric be left alone for the moment, though, at least until he gets to the HQ. Don't imagine he would have guards or any sort of entourage at the library. For now, his wife will be there, I know that for sure. You are free to post, just be sure to ask me about any questions you might have on the setting. I don't have anything figured out really outside of the general stuff, so, I doubt I'll protest too much to anything. Just ask if you are unsure, please.

~M

I would say yes, for the most part. Though you could just have a general soldier character. Since we aren't at war (yet), it would allow you to be free to do a lot of what you wish.

You can really do just about anything as long as it makes sense. Some soldiers have specific posts while others do not. There are scouts, mechanics, farmers... Sure everyone has a talent.

Just keep in mind that Ulric would attempt to ensure everyone could fight to some degree.

~M

May can fight! She had to learn, where she came from. But- she wouldn't enjoy being a guard. I am debating something in the library or in the infirmary

Well, all of the action is going to start focusing in on the Pentagon (where the infirmary and everything else is located). Basically everything is located in the Pentagon but all the descriptions and locations are updated so... should have an idea of where things are at. ^^

~M

Just tagging everyone involved in the West so they know the OOC is here. :)

@Meliodas
@Cream
@Curi0sity
@MissMudkip
@Astaroth
@Iamtheecchiking

I will tag more in this post as players are accepted.

Okay peeps. I decided that what I was going to do is on each thread, under tabs, there will be a tab that says "Time of Day." On that thread, it will simply state Morning, Noon, Evening, or Night. There is no reason to get overly specific on the exact hour, or etc... but in order for each location to not be overrun with problems, I will try my best to keep the thread updated. Don't always rely on it, of course... but maybe this will help? Who knows. Just something I am going to try in order to avoid misunderstandings.

~M

It honestly doesn't matter to me. It probably won't change anything. I'm just waiting on replies.

I'll reply today~ For Cal. :)

Also, everyone, I added tabs to our HQ IC. Hopefully with relevant info. This thread can act as an IC location as well as sort of a hotspot for relevant info.

This is just a quick heads up that the scene in the living quarters is finished, which means all locations are currently taking place in the morning. :) Every location should be more or less at the same point in time.

~M

@KrazyKlaus @Señor Bubble I see you are making mentions of Ulric. For now, if anyone asks, he is unavailable. I don't think people can just get a meeting with Ulric. Nonetheless, Bubble, soon enough you will have your meeting. Krazy, seek out Ishade played by @Astaroth. :) They should be of more use to you than Ulric. Ishade is Ulric's right hand man, while Caius is the left. Caius is presently busy with @Cream and her character Adem, and Ishade could probably use something to do. ^^

@Iamtheecchiking @Empress @Curi0sity In light of school, everyone, I won't be posting as often. I'll be able to post a few times a week, but, if I am not around or don't reply, feel free to drop me a message or add me on Skype/Discord (information can be found under my profile). I am always around and will respond much faster - usually right away.

Also, Curi0sity, I did respond with Sanjay and am presently awaiting your response.

~M

Will need approval for some of the projects from the big man. And some manpower to dig out a pond. Ghost isn't about to try to do that herself. I may send Cal to do that, so you can figure how to contact your own character. :p

@Meliodas

@KrazyKlaus

If you want to talk to Ishade the guards should be able to inform you he goes to the cemetery in the mornings and afterwards he goes on his daily scouting route around the west territory or No Mans. If no one comes to get him he will leave the cemetery in a few (IRL) days.

I just want to make a mention to everyone that, please, don't be alarmed if things are slowing down. People are simply returning to their lives, it would seem. Nonetheless, with that said, I will be trying to post at least once or twice a week for each of my characters as necessary - sometimes more, sometimes less depending. With school, that is going to eat up a lot of my time but I'm always around and available. If you ever need to reach me, I have plenty of contact methods in my profile.

~M

To add to the above, considering that things are slowing down, I understand some of that is due to a lack of things to do. But, as far as I know, once the current scene plays itself out in the Obsidian Knights, the East gang will travel West, which means things will start to get interesting. :)

Furthermore, I am going to have Ulric begin taking a closer look at our guest from the South, as well as the recent rogue that entered the fray. :)

~M

Back