That Poppy

Application Sheet
View attachment 476
SGXxpiU.png

" If I'm going to die let it happen while there is still some of me left. "
Name: Sheila Lucrezia
Role (Family ): Luins: Khesens
Appearance:
"I am just as strong and fierce as the King and I will not live in fear of him. "

Sheila is not a "looker" according to the standards the times which prized pale skin & blonde hair. Her looks were more exotic with her olive-toned complexion, dark brown hair, and captivating dark eyes. Sheila was also noted for her long, elegant neck. She knew she possessed a beauty like no other and used this fact to her advantage.

She is never described as a great beauty, but even those who loathed her admitted that she had a dramatic allure. Her dark complexion and black hair gave her an exotic aura in a culture that saw milk-white paleness as essential to beauty. Her eyes were especially striking: 'black and beautiful' while most averred they were 'always most attractive', and that she 'well knew how to use them with effect.
Sheila's charm lay not so much in her physical appearance as in her vivacious personality, her gracefulness, her quick wit and other accomplishments. She was petite in stature and had an appealing fragility about her…

Many described Sheila as

'not one of the most handsome women in the world. She is of middling stature, with a swarthy complexion, long neck, wide mouth, bosom not much raised, and in fact has nothing but her eyes, which are black and beautiful.
Personality:
" I am more than a mark for an alliance or a breeder for the next generation or the next I am my own person a woman grown into night I realize that I am utterly and completely alone but when I look at you I feel that I am better. "

Sheila is a self-confident, determined, ambitious, quick-tempered, passionate and spirited person. She is pious but not rigid; clever, conniving, and loyal to those she loves - family and friends. She had a gentle heart when needed -- showing kindness to the poor. She is adventurous, influential and perceptive.
Vivacity, intelligence, wit and impeccable style, love for her family, care for her advancement of a more tolerant religious point of view, loyal to friends, determined, ambitious, cultured, and musically talented. She was also well read, intellectually curious, politically sharp and highly capable.

Annoying trait(s):
Many said of her: "She has the soul of an angel and a spirit worthy of a crown," but her independent, outspoken & willful spirit which initially attracted countless. Also ambitious, haughty, very emotional, high-strung and jealous, particularly under stress.

Strengths:
:emoji_heavy_check_mark:
Never breaks a promise
:emoji_heavy_check_mark: Her goal is a source of vitality
:emoji_heavy_check_mark: Has a way with words
Weaknesses:
:emoji_x: Her low status and family name
:emoji_x: Easy to fall down - Emotionally ( Not anymore )
:emoji_x: Her pride was taken from her ( TBR )
:emoji_x: Will result to violence to get what she wants
:emoji_x: No allies
History:
" I promised to protect them...I promised them that their enemies would die screaming, how do I make starvation scream? "

Sheila is the only daughter of Clark Lucrezia and his spouse, Anne Stuart. Her father was a man of poverty, his house was known to be in the worst conditions. It would be a marvel if he obtained 2 copper's a day, maintaining his only daughter was his top priority. This was not an effortless assignment, his wife has become thin to the point where the shape of her bones was visible, he feared that she would not be able to provided milk for her only child. Troubled this father began working ( more than he previously was ) and not just any normal work he worked until his feet could stand no more, still, his whole body was numb even then he kept standing. Waking up before the sun could beautify the world, he hardly ever got any sleep. Sheila miraculously reached the age of 6, she saw and knew things that frankly children shouldn't know. Her opinion her society was peaceful everything was in order...her opinion of the king was also innocent. That quickly changed once she entered her early teens. Sheila's perspective of the world changed...her father was a man who worked day and night to feed his family pretending that his life was alright. The royal family was plain wicked, this came as a shocker to Sheila, most would ignore this knowing they could do nothing yet Sheila created a riot when she stood in the presence of several and promised them that their conditions would change.

" How can I rule a broken Kingdom? Why should anyone trust me? Why should anyone follow me? "
It was amusing for the Luins the lowest of the low and a girl merely a child would try to bring the kingdom back together. And not only that but change society itself, well she wasn't the first so many have said the same things and failed she could try. Her parents reacted in horror, the family's name wasn't only tainted ( not that it already wasn't ) they weren't known as the starving family but the family whose daughter suffered so much that she went mad. As unrealistic as it sounded people believed her and others said things like:
" So a woman who has not spent a single day in her adult life in the palace, a woman who knows nothing of politics is attempting to rule over the Kingdom that's justice? "
Her parents worried this talk of rebelling will reach the king they try to reason with their daughter yet her reply caused those who were in poverty to slowly fall in giving her their attention.

" The world is a cruel place and its cruelest to the weak. "
Her voice reached those who were known as savages indeed her words were strong yet they paid her hollow words, not attention. Her goal was to make all men equal to stop what the king has created and to stop the chaos with the guardians. Shelia is, of course, a child and a girl at that when a man approached her claiming she was only making things worse she backed away.
" I'm a stupid little girl with stupid little dreams who never learns. "
Shelia soon found out that same man was a royal, who had been trying to discourage her, this brought a flame that wasn't there before it seemed like this flame destroyed the girl who would have been easily crushed by mere words.
" The king is nothing without his people it's about time we took back what was rightfully ours. "

Last edited:
Looks good. Welcome to WtU.

Maybe hop over in Discord VC sometime and we'll give you a briefing?

~Qane

If you have an established knowledge of the storyline, go for it. Feel free to ask questions

I would recommend that you read the original thread describing the background of the story and then probably read the posts up to date. That will give you the most accurate run down so you know where everyone is.

Back