Ame Damnee The Abaddon Prison

Maric Vakarian - Abaddon Prison

The incubus was relieved when Sunil granted his request, but immediately became disheartened when Guruk walked away as if he hadn't even heard Maric speak. He immediately ran after his friend as he descended the steps to the basement. "Guruk please, I'm sorry for what I said out there, I want that man-child dead just as much as you do, but I need you to trust me when I say we cant kill him yet. It's a long story and I'll tell you everything, I promise." He rambled the words off, desperately trying to keep his best friend from leaving him behind.

Guruk Shamad
The Abaddon Prison - The Basement

The orc had made it to the basement in peace before Maric's incessant voice appeared behind him once again. He was spitting out nonsense that Guruk did not care for in that moment and all he wanted was for Maric to leave. An anger filled him rapidly and with a quick movement, the orc turned on his heel, bringing the back of his hand harshly against Maric's face with a force that would surely send the man flying across the room.

Guruk grunted, his breathing laboured as he stared at Maric. "Just leave, Maric. You don't need to try and talk your way out of every situation. Not everything can be remedied with words. It was your words that soured the situation in the first place. You would think that after 50 years you would be smart enough to know that I don't care of your ramblings and want to just be left alone. Empty out your thick head and think for once."

Maric Vakarian - Abaddon Prison Basement

He'd barely finished his sentence before the orc stopped and sent his hand across Maric's face. The force of the slap would leave a deep bruise and sent the incubus flying across the room. He made a hard impact when he hit the halfway point, bounced again, and slammed into the wall on the other side. His body slumped to the ground in a heap as he groaned from the impact.

Guruk's words were interrupted by a sudden feeling of loss, as if a thread had been cut loose from a quilt and lost forever. Taran's dead. He thought to himself as he strained to rise to his knees. "Fuck! Why does everything have to be happening all at once?!" He muttered to himself as he stood on his feet, shaking and slightly disoriented from the slap. He placed his hand lightly on the wall for support as he made his way out of the basement and back tried to exit the prison as fast as he could.

Last edited:
Jocasta, Personal Bedroom

She was relaxing for a bit when a sudden loud noise interrupted her trance-like state. Jocasta immediately dove out of bed, frantically pulling her dress back on. Unfortunately for her, she'd made it just as she saw Maric yards away from her for a few moments before disappearing from her sight. She felt her heart sink and wondered what'd happen, but after the large sound that woke her up, she knew better than to try and figure it out, much less go to Maric.

Guruk Shamad

Guruk watched as his friend flew across the room and into the ground, bouncing off of it and into the wall with a large thud. Anyone in the prison would've heard the commotion and the orc only stood, staring as his friend groaned and picked himself off up his feet. He simply watched as Maric muttered something that didn't make sense to him and ran off up the stairs to, where he could only guess, was back at his lover's side. The man grunted and turned away from the staircase as he walked to the table in the center of the room. Guruk placed his heavy hands on the table and let out a sigh, thinking back to the events that had taken place.

I only wanted to rid this world of another stain and that blasted woman had to get involved. If she didn't have magic, it wouldn't have been a problem. Merely just another obstacle to crush, but she did... and then Maric showed up, acting high and mighty as if he were my superior. That runt has forgotten his place and has forgotten who helped him all those years ago. Yes, he was my teacher but I saved his life. He has been different ever since that man-child... Sins...

Sunil Seva
Abbadon Prison - Basement

The practice walking was going pretty well until Sunil challenged himself to a trip down the stairs. The walk turned into more of a tumble, when he found himself unable to achieve the balance one has to keep to not fall down the steps pathetically. He had no time to shift, he was so confident he'll be okay, but the next thing he knew he was flat on the floor with bruises slowly forming in his arms and bottom. He sat up and rubbed his head a little bit with exasperation. How hard walking downstairs could be! He had underestimated it, thinking he was ready.

That was when he looked up and saw the orc standing with his back at him, and the young boy smiled in delight. "Ah, scary looking Mister! Did your conversation with the Master of Movement went well?" Not that he cared, he was merely curious. Sunil morphed into the shadows, his form slithering towards the other end of the table to get a better look at him. He shifted to his humanoid form and once he did, smiling up at the orc innocently as he leaned his forearms on the table and cupped his cheek.

He studied him. And then... he frowned. The man looked rather... dejected? Disappointed? He had always had a little bit of problem figuring out people's expressions. Emotions were still a mystery he's trying his hard to figure out. But what he can confidently tell is that it isn't anything positive. He pouted. "What a bummer. Did he run off towards Xena again? The last time I saw her, his smell was all over her." he crinkled his nose in displeasure. "Which is a shame. Xena's scent has always smelled nice to me." he shrugged, as he looked around the room curiously.

"I haven't been in this part of the prison before." he randomly remarked.

Guruk Shamad

A sound of someone falling down the stairs startled the orc and he whirled around to see the child from before lying flat on the floor. Guruk gave the child a questioning look as he sat up and called out to him using the name, 'scary looking mister.' The orc's questioning face disappeared and was replaced with his iconic blank stare, not moving from his position as Sunil joined with the shadows and appeared in front of him at the table. The child blabbered on about Maric and Xena, causing Guruk to sigh audibly. This is perfect, now I am a babysitter.

"
Maric can do what he wants, he's a grown man. An idiot, but a grown man." Guruk remarked in a monotone voice. Sunil spoke strangely about people's scents, but it was not unfamiliar to the orc. His sense of smell was a lot more adept than most but the child gave him the sense that there was something more he was referring to. Guru watched as the child examined the room and then announced he had never been there before. "Most people haven't been down here. It's where I come to work in peace when I am not in the ritual room. The others are smart enough not to follow me down here, except for Maric and you."

Guruk's cold eyes fell on the child, still curious as to his origins and exactly how he knew Hi'dric. "When I first saw you in the fields, I left before I understood who you are. Who is it, that you are exactly? How do you know Hi'dric, how do you know the circle? You're a child. I sacrifice children, not let them live amongst our walls."

Sunil Seva

The child blinked innocently at his question, making a brooding expression for a moment as he seemed to mull the question over. "You see, I am not exactly a child. Well, the original Sunil was, Aditi bless his soul, but I'm different from him. Technically, you see, this body is a corpse of a vampire child, but it's mine now. Hi'dric made me! Or rather, he made this body compatible for me. That mad genius! He's so cool!" he laughed, lightheartedly, as cheerful as ever. "I worked for the Circle a long time ago, so I'm you senior, show some respect. See?" he clumsily pulled away his robes to show the circle branding on his chest, pouting childishly. "I... ah, you can say I've been "alive" for at least two hundred years, so I'm probably older than you." he stated, climbing up and standing on the table so that he was just a little taller, looking down on Guruk, grinning proudly and smugly.

Guruk Shamad
The Abaddon Prison - Basement

The orc listened carefully as Sunil explained himself, explained he who he was and how he came to be part of the circle. Not a child? The original Sunil? What does he mean the body is compatible for him? Guruk's plain expression changed into one of curiousity, intrigue, and wonder, as Sunil carried on. When the child showed the mark of the circle to the orc, the orc could only simply "hmm" in acceptance as he pondered the creature's strange existence. As Sunil got on the table and stared down at him, Guruk only grinned.

"You are older than me, child. You're going to have to help me understand, this is not your body?" he asked again, "not your original body you said. If this isn't you, where is your real body and why did you choose to live in a vampire child's body and not your own?"

Guruk hummed and hawed for a few more seconds, genuine interest sinking in. "You see, I am the ritual master here if you have yet to come to learn that. Preparing a body, any body, is interesting to me. Rituals are interesting to me..."

Sunil Seva

The child seem to flinch at the questions, although his smile remained intact on his face. That's right... why did he? Where was his original body? Why...

Darkness. That's right. All I knew was darkness. And then... pain, so much pain, seeping into his being, sensation and emotions and wonder filling him as he opened his eyes to the world for the first time... two unfamiliar men looking down on him... I remember now. It was his previous Master and Hi'dric. They made me into who I am. They made me into what I am right now---

Sunil tilted his head innocently and stared at the orc. He felt his instincts yelling him something, he wondered what this feeling is. Trepidation? Excitement? It was always so hard to tell, emotions almost always felt exactly the same, at least as far as he was concerned. "Why does it matter?" he asked, looking almost curious. And yet, there was an edge to his voice, a silent warning. "If you need details on the Ritual, go ask Hi'dric. I didn't know how he did it either. But you see..." his gaze sharpened, losing all it's innocence. He seemed less like a child and more like a predator, almost as if his beastly forms were somehow leaking into his young body. "... I never really liked people that poke their noses in where they shouldn't."

Back