New User The Antagonist arrives

Astral

The Anomaly
View attachment 9039
Astral Antagonist Anomaly
a metaphysical quandary

Hello one, hello all. You may refer to me by many names. Ex, Astral, Godless, or just, perhaps, "That Asshole." Joking aside, I find it quite interesting to explore this specific outlet. As a writer of well over 10 years, by hobby, at this stage, I relish in the thought of finding fellow individuals of a like-mind to further expand my ever growing repotoire of characters, world's, and all around, create fantastical stories for many, many people to enjoy.

That being said, I as well, see much promise in this particular venue, and look forward to possibly helpping shape it, as to help further it's appeal to expand the reaches in the ever-shrinking economy of individuals who wish to partake in this wonderful hobby! Should this brief introduction interest you, I feel obligated to inform you, that as a father of two, as well as husband, I hold much a desire to help others better themselves in this hobby, as to ensure this artform might be preserved and passed on for many years to come. That being said, if you'd like some samples of my work, I will happily supply them upon request! If you are to contact me, and I urge you to do so if you have a will to learn, or otherwise, a desire to share creative works, to do exactly that!

Once again, thank you ever so much for taking the time to read my brief introduction, as I am but a humble old hobbiest. It means the world to have the opportunity to share my work, and see others as well, so I do hope that you might be in touch, soon.

Exit Anomaly

Back