Ame Damnee The Armory

Rue

Acting Maniac
The Royal Armory houses a vast supply of the best weapons money can buy. It is a large rectangular room with racks upon racks of swords, daggers, lances, axes, etc. Each kept in top shape by the royal blacksmiths.

Jack
Armory

Splitting up from the Dwarf, elf, and Priscilla. Jack along with the man known as Dante swiftly made their way to the castles Armory, the halls looked as if an ocean of blood had flooded these halls making the journey less annoying, though grimmer. The smell of blood always made him think, think of a person he used to know someone he omitted out of the story he told Priscilla. Jade.... In his mind, she was just as important as his brother possibly more so if he was, honest. A partner, a friend, and a lover.

His brief trip down memory lane was cut short when he turned left down a long hallway. A heavily guarded door.... Or what used to be heavily guarded. He doubted corpses would make effective guards. "Shame." placing his war glave down and kicking the corpse of a guard out of the way. "Even if taken by surprise I imagined New Eden's best to put up more of a fight." placing a hand on the door his breathing becoming shallow over how pathetic this all was. He ripped the door off it's hinges and threw it down the hall behind him.

Dante - Armory
Dante watched the strange man rip to door off its hinges. He hadn't bothered to manifest any weapons since there were no threats at the moment. If the need should arise, he would, but it only took a second to do so. "If we were facing the Wardens, I'm sure they would," he said cooly as he slipped past the other man and into the armory. It was always a mistake to underestimate one's enemy. In Dante's opinion, this raid had gone off without a hitch. Which was suspicious. Still, if Aditi had truly chosen to smile upon them, who was he to argue?

The armory had been fairly cleaned out by the guards at this point. That was disappointing; Dante had hoped to prevent that by coming here, but apparently they were too late. "Best to turn back," he commented as he turned around again. "There's nothing of use here."

Jack
The Armory

The rather boring man had a point. If they were fighting Wardens this battle would have gone a much different way, they might still have caused a bloodbath, but they would have lost a significant amount of their forces. The armor was almost cleaned the only thing that remained was a few axes, maces, and some leather armor and maybe some a flintlock or two. What was it that you always said, Jade. 'better to be a turtle than a hare? Yeah right.. The disappointment was hidden by his ghoulish mask still a little depressed by Priscilla's utter distaste meant towards him.

The shakes started again. So soon?? It's just been 4 hours now, he should need to take it again so early. "Go on ahead if you wish. But I chose to stay and salvage what's left. After all. The imperator did ask us to take everything even if it seemed useless." Sitting down a bulky shield clearly meant for the larger guards. "Though I'm not one to rush. I'll just enjoy the view from here." Staring out the door and threw a window to the outside. It truly was a beautiful night, the clouds seemed to be positioned perfectly as the stars seemed to help the moon eliminate through the omnipresent darkness. Almost a shame that this ugly raid is what the stars are shining down upon. Though in Truth, he didn't want this stranger to see him take his drug. He didn't trust anyone in the underground and especially not that dwarf or elf. Hell for all Jack knew this guy might have been the one to help kill Taran. "You may go your own way though. I'm not in charge of your destiny."

Dante - The Armory
Dante was already half way out the door when the man spoke up again. The elf looked back, his eyes narrowed ever-so-slightly. The arrogance in this man's posture was apparent, as it was in his words. Dante tilted his chin up before replying. "If you wish to survive in the Underground for any length of time, you would be wise to learn who your superiors are. You seem to be in good enough standings for now, but if I so choose, that could change in the blink of an eye. Speak to me like that again, and I'll make sure it does." Dante turned to leave once more. "If you choose to waste precious time by standing around in an empty room, be my guest. Though I hope you soon learn your place." With that, Dante strode away, a glowing, orange sword materializing in his hands. If the armory was this empty, the treasury was bound to be guarded.

Jack
Armory

The warning clear Jack only nodded his head, taking his mask off as soon as Dante left him alone. Hearing the echo's of the Elf's footsteps down the stone hallway he let out a long sigh. "Glad that pricks gone." He really did hate being told to mind his place, the only reason he joined this god-forsaken gang of misfits and murders, was so he could locate his brother and maybe Jade. If she was still alive. "Hello silence my old friend." He rested sat down on the shield his legs kicked up in the air, he then reached for his left pouch along his leg holding the vial of Aditi's blessing in his hands. Drowning the drug, his body shaking violently and his eyes becoming wider and wider until he smashed his fist down and snapped an axe's hilt, sweat dropping off his face as things became clearer again. "Guess he did have a point though, if I want to survive I need to watch who I make enemies with." They have a Dwarf that could disappear and reappear. An assassin who can shapeshift into tiny animals possible other things. An Elf who's able to make deadly poisons and gasses. And a boring man who can manifest light weapons with unknown effect or power. Not to forget the Imperator, who is possibly the most powerful out of all of them. "I've might have made a horrible mistake....." He had been planning on leaving as soon as he found Artimeties, but now he might be stuck with his brother, until death.

Back