1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

The avatar above you fights your avatar. How screwed are you?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Imbion, Dec 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Imbion

Imbion Supreme Edgelord

• Based off of a forum game on CS, yeet.

• So basically, look at the avatar of the person above you. Now look back at yours. How screwed is your avatar? Would your avatar win, or be utterly crushed?

2. I will hypnotize you with my eyes and hit you with my special powers! so, yeah, maybe you are screwed instead.

3. Hmm. Can't be sure! She's a mystery to me.

4. Raynar Saassin

Raynar Saassin Multiverse RP'er

Pretty sure I'd win. @BloodInDaWater has no armour and no bad-ass cloak. XD

5. yup! He is pretty much human :3

6. Hahli Nuva

Hahli Nuva "My resolve will never falter!"

A battle of the waifus? Oh no! Who would win?

7. Me probably :3

8. Hahli Nuva

LIES! :p

Okay, I can't choose. Both are too adorable.

9. I am more dangerous than you think :3

10. Hahli Nuva

Lucina has a magic dragon slaying sword tho.

11. I have magical powers

12. Rose

Rose Active Member

I would be dead. Very, very dead.

13. Hahli Nuva

Hold on, now. Cats are super cute too.

14. Rose

Rose Active Member

True

15. Hahli Nuva

If it was a battle of adorablness I think it'd be a three way tie.

16. She would be a formidable challenger.....hmm.....could go either way.
    Maybe I'll buy her a gift to soften her up a bit first. :)

17. Nah. that won't work unless we are close. which we aren't. So i would say you are pretty screwed.

18. Rachel Rider

Rachel Rider Smol Turtle Girl

I’m screwed anyway, being that I’m stuck.

19. Emory

Emory Active Member

Well it’s me vs a turtle... and turtles are too cute to harm.