The avatar above you fights your avatar. How screwed are you?

Hmm... well, I would think of us wolves kind of like Alpha Beowulf Grimm. Along those kinds of lines for our speed and power anyways, we may look like ordinary wolves, but we carry the strength and speed of Alpha Beowulves. Hm... maybe I should change my avatar to that to convey that image better.

Hmm... well, I would think of us wolves kind of like Alpha Beowulf Grimm. Along those kinds of lines for our speed and power anyways, we may look like ordinary wolves, but we carry the strength and speed of Alpha Beowulves. Hm... maybe I should change my avatar to that to convey that image better.
And drop me a link---this one has no idea about what you are talking about! lol

But you don't know what kind of wolves we are. We could be wolves that are faster and more ferocious than what humans are used to. Eh? Am I right? It honestly depends for your avatar in my opinion. Not dissing the fact you made, just saying one man probably even with two pistols couldn't stop a pack of 50 to 100 wolves. I mean, you gotta reload sometime.
That, my friend, is Jason goddamn Todd. Pretty sure someone who is essentially Batman but with guns and explosives can do it.

This... this would be hard. I suppose it depends on prep time. With it, Jason barely wins. Without it, Kakashi stomps.

I don't recognize that person, so I'm a bit more wary, but they look like an average athletic man, so I'm going Rozwel.

(FYI: My avatar is a popular KOF Fanon character originally made for MUGEN.)

Hmm...idk. In a physical fight it could go either way, but in the looks department...Vega has ya beat :emoji_kissing_heart:

Back