1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

The avatar above you fights your avatar. How screwed are you?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Imbion, Dec 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Okay. so what type of wolves are you and what are you capable of doing?

2. Siege

Siege One Part Saiyan, One Part Demon

Hmm... well, I would think of us wolves kind of like Alpha Beowulf Grimm. Along those kinds of lines for our speed and power anyways, we may look like ordinary wolves, but we carry the strength and speed of Alpha Beowulves. Hm... maybe I should change my avatar to that to convey that image better.

BloodInDaWater likes this.
  3. And drop me a link---this one has no idea about what you are talking about! lol

4. Siege

My badsies!

BloodInDaWater likes this.
  5. TheGreenerGrey

TheGreenerGrey Self-proclaimed everything expert.

That, my friend, is Jason goddamn Todd. Pretty sure someone who is essentially Batman but with guns and explosives can do it.

6. Siege

Okay, good point.

7. Donder172

Donder172 Active Member

Most likely dead in the first 10 seconds of the first.

8. ShadowCoyote0

ShadowCoyote0 Senpai

Well, I suppose I could be up against any male at this point. Let's say 30 to 40% screwed

9. TheGreenerGrey

This... this would be hard. I suppose it depends on prep time. With it, Jason barely wins. Without it, Kakashi stomps.

10. will30358

will30358 The Tsuki Royale

Red Hood vs Miwa (my OC)? Um.... w/prep time, Red Hood, w/o it Miwa.

11. KiwiKat

KiwiKat 2 sweet 4 u

I'd probs be dead. Kittens aint no warriors

12. Kitty would win....because....well....I just couldn't do it!

KiwiKat likes this.
  13. DefRevenge24601

DefRevenge24601 The Friendliest Mushroom

I don't recognize that person, so I'm a bit more wary, but they look like an average athletic man, so I'm going Rozwel.

(FYI: My avatar is a popular KOF Fanon character originally made for MUGEN.)

14. Yun Lee

Yun Lee Soaring White Dragon Staff Member Administrator The Convergence Series GM

Hmm...idk. In a physical fight it could go either way, but in the looks department...Vega has ya beat :emoji_kissing_heart:

15. Rachel Rider

Rachel Rider Smol Turtle Girl

Definitely no chance of survival ;-;

16. Missvibes

Missvibes Member

The cute factor may make it a draw

17. will30358

will30358 The Tsuki Royale

Does that bird thing transform into an OHKO-ing monster?

18. SilentVoice

SilentVoice Member

It's a sloth. Unless you get your hand in the powerful claws, My sloth doesn't have much of a chance.

19. TheGreenerGrey

I'm somewhat confident in this fight

20. Xelian

Xelian Magical Cat

Power of the cat