Ame Damnee The Bellum Amphitheater

Rayen Ales, Amphitheater

A clear frown was plastered on Rayen's face at he looked out towards the arena's center, in thought. He gave a quiet hum before he replied, "I've been around here relaxing, there's no point in trying to navigate through that maze you call a city." Standing up, he began down the stairs, gesturing towards the pit, "As for the smells of blood, two... men? They were having a brawl when I arrived, not sure what about..." He gave a disinterested shrug as he stepped down the last step, slipping his hands into his side pockets. "I'm leaving for Oblitus tomorrow, I don't exactly see myself with your redemption crusade and all when I'm not even involved. So, whatever you need from me, get it done today, apologies."

Bryn turned towards Rayen. "That's all fine and dandy but you may have to postpone your travels for a bit. We need all Sins on board for this. Here's the deal, someone's coming that we all have to face, including you, and say whatever you will but if we fail and he gets free; he'll hunt you down as well. We can explain in greater detail on our way to the Fringe, we're on borrowed time right now."

Wroth
Amphitheater

Two men. That didn't tell Wroth much but..... He had to push it to the back of his mind for right now, Legion first hunting hell-spawn later. "You might care or you might not but the lovely maiden is right," Pointing to Brynhild as if to drive his point. "We face Death itself. If we don't stop Legion here and now, not only will we cease to exist but the entire world will be facing a cataclysm like no other!" Wroth's felt like his insides were turning into a furnace they had no more time to waste, "Though maybe I shouldn't have to tell you all this.... You have the old faeries memories. Right? You know how dangerous Legion is. After all, he nearly killed Alma."

Rayen Ales, Amphitheater

Rayen shook his head with frustration, "Memories are the one thing I came here to find, all of his thoughts are still around in my mind, but the memories appear and disappear. I can't keep a single one of them in my mind. I don't know who the hell you people even are or what you do, all I know is that you ravaged cities for souls for basically the devil. Something that I should be refusing to talk to you all for, but I'm not." Growling slightly, he released the tension from his body as he admitted, "I'm no where near as powerful as Alma, I've learned nothing from this venture that I hoped would give me the power to stop what you call 'death.' If you tell me it's coming now, then I've sensed Terrestria's demise for half a century, inching forward. I'll help you, but that doesn't mean I sympathize or know you all, it's only a means to the end. Maybe you can change that." He stepped closer to emphasize his next condition, "Don't lose me again or you'll spend the next day trying find me in your damned city maze."

Bryn growled under her breath. "I've learned how your energy feels. We can find you again if we have too." Bryn shook her head. "I swear I want to punch something right now. Look kid, you got memory issues, I have memory issues and Wroth here didn't remember shit about his past until recently. I've noticed being around one another helps bring those back. You can't search for something if you don't have even a clue of what you're looking for. The past happened and there is no way of changing that. Just like you, Rayen, I have memories of a life that's not mine but these are memories that vanish out of the blue. I can't hold on to them much either. You're not Alma and I'm not Raziel, oh well. Stick with us for a little bit and you may find more answers."

She gave a sigh before reaching around Rayen, attempting to lift him over her shoulder. "Now let's go. We only got a few more hours until the finale, boys and I'm not intent on losing you so..." she said with a soft shrug.

Wroth
Amphitheater

Despite Rayen's near-hostile response and admitting to having less power than Alma. Also Wroth having his body go into near shock from the seals magic wearing off. He gave a big cocky smile, "Lighten up kid,'' Patting Rayen on the shoulder, possibly a little too hard but nothing seemed broken. "Right. So the world could be ending, so we are going to face death itself. So what?" Shrugging Wroth still kept his smile despite the pains that permeated throughout his body. "Live a little. Worrying about the inevitable, it's just a waste of energy and as for the memories, they'll come in time. Like Brynhild said, I didn't know shit. But now I know my shit." Grabbing both Brynhild's hand and Rayen's hand he made his way to the exit. "And my shit says that I don't want to die just yet, and unless you want to be dead as shit, we'd better get a move on. Don't want to miss the big show down. And the one after." At that Wroth's eyes suddenly went pure white with eldrich energy. Lucifer.... He was the cause of everything. He turned Legion into a monster, he killed Raziel, and worst of all. He betrayed them. 'The monsters you've created are coming for you devil!' His eyes returning to normal Wroth forced another convincing smile. Right now he needed to keep his cool, even though his face was perspiring harder now. "You won't get lost. I'll be holding your hand extra tight."

Rayen Ales, Amphitheater

Rayen narrowed his eyes at Bryn for a moment as he smoldered with anger. While her aggression wasn't unwarranted, it still annoyed him despite realizing his own behavior was a bit uncalled for. Sighing a bit, he gave a nod, "Alright, fine, point taken. Though I don't need to be carri-" Rayen gave a wince as Wroth patted him on his shoulder, feeling a sharp rattling feeling make a short path through his bones momentarily. Listening to the man talk, he nodded in agreeance, "Let's hope being around you guys more will get me my 'shit.' Though I'm not used to being around people very much..." Being dragged along, he asked, "So what exactly is this death threat you all are so worried abou-" Rayen shuddered slightly as Wroth's eyes turned white as he recalled a distant memory, too vague to interpret, yet he knew that Alma had killed someone once, perhaps someone of significance in his life. The whites of his or her eyes haunted him just as it did to Rayen now. Humming in acceptance, he mumbled to himself, "Not sure I'm the one truly getting lost with those eyes..." Perhaps a new look on things could bring the hidden into light.

Back