Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon The Blackberry City Pokemon Center

Timothy replied to the nurse saying, "My houndour has been poisoned in battle." He had swallowed the gum by accident though when he finished talking.

"Not a problem." Said the nurse. She holds out a form for the trainer. "Just fill out this form and we'll get right on it." She smiles and waits for the trainer to fill out the form.

Both pokemon and trainer quickly lost sight of the real Cotton, Charley wiping his head around to try and keep an eye on every single version of the fire fox pokemon. He chattered nervously to Audrey and the young trainer, bit her lip. She whistled the same tone as the previous two. Charley nodded and once again screeched, twisting his head to hit as many if the Cottons as possible.

"Cotton jump and use psybeam!" Anthony ordered and the Fennekin jumped, as the afterimages were struck by the Hypervoice. She takes aim and opens her mouth to let a multicolored beam fire at the Bird. Before falling down onto the ground. That was her last attack, as the entire battle, as well as the events before finally drained her of all of her energy. Anthony was frightened as Cotton fell. He ran onto the battlefield and caught her mid-fall.

Pokemon: Houndour: Holly

Reason:
Poisoned in battle.

After filling out the form Timothy handed the paper and Holly's crystal to the nurse. He walked over to the empty seats and took out his book.

The Nurse takes Holly's crystal and walks into the back room. She was a bit miffed that she didn't get to say 'We'll take care of it right away!' It really was the best part of her job.

Sera walks into the center with a dirty outfit and a slight limp, a torn a bit at the bottom and her hair was a bit frazzled. In her hand she carried a metal bar that she tripped over when she was walking around the volcano area. She walked over the lobby and looked around for the nurse, which she didn't find. However she hears the sound of a battle outside in the center's backyard. She goes out and sees a battle between the a Fennekin and a Chatot. Her eyes light up when as she watched the pokemon fought.

Charley took the hit, cawing as he circled to the ground, breathing heavily. Audrey knew she probably wasn't going to win, Anthony still had two pokemon to her one, but she wasn't going to give up. She whistled to get Charley's attention and signed.
"Is she okay? That last hit was a good one."

Anthony held the fainted pokemon in his arms for a second before calling her back into her crystal. "Yeah she's fine I think. A quick trip to the nurse after would be good I think." He walks back to his side and takes out his last Crystal, belong to Thatch his Carvanha, and Robin who was still resting under the tree.He thought about his next move. Robin might not be a good idea as she's part grass, but Thatch might be able finish Charlie off. "Go Thatch!" He brings out his Carvanha, who lands on the ground, but began thrashing around as he didn't really do well on land. Anthony immediately regretted his decision, but it was already too late to switch out.

Sera can't help but snicker at the Carvanha's struggle on land. The poor thing should be 100% fine, but still she can't help but find the flopping pretty hilarious. Still she was rather interested in this battle. She's never fought anyone before and she was rather diappointed she didn't catch the battle sooner.

Charley took to the air again to escape the flailing fish. As she had with the previous two pokemon, Audrey ordered Charley to use chatter with a whistle. The chatot circled around the fish shouting at him. Audrey gasped, hoping Antony didn't catch one of the words that he said. A little something that the Pokémon had picked up from Blaze.

Anthony covers his ears once again. After this he was pretty sure he'll go deaf. "Thatch counter with Screech!" The Carvanha's head was ringing, but it wasn't going to let a stupid bird beat it in a battle of who can be loudest! The Carvanha used it's tail to launch itself up into the air, and took aim at the bird before letting out a deafening screech at the Chatot. "Now use Aqua Jet!" Anthony ordered, and Thatch surrounded himself with a layer of water before propelling himself forward at high speeds.

Audrey covered her ears too, Charley taking the full blast of the screech then the slap with water and fish tail. He cawed out, fluttering to the ground, stumbled, then fell over, down and out. Audrey clapped, congratulating Anthony on his victory. She walked over to Charley, cradling him in her arms.

Anthony quickly withdraws Thatch after Charley fell and he walks over to Audrey. "Hey is Charley ok? I mean he's basically your only way of talking I'd feel really bad if...you know he's badly hurt of something." He said.

Audrey grinned, giving Anthony the okay symbol. She wiped some of the water off his feathers, and heading towards the center doors. She noticed a girl watching them and waved, wondering when she had showed up.

Anthony grabs the resting Robin, who was still asleep after everything that had happened, to his amazement. He walks up to Audrey, and saw she was waving at a blonde girl wearing a dust covered dressed. "Umm...is that a friend of yours?" He asks.

The Girl waved back and she ran up to the red haired girl and took her hand.

"Oh my goodness, that was amazing! I only saw a bit but my heart was pounding! I never seen a pokemon battle before! My name's Sera Cream, what's yours?" She said

Last edited:
Audrey shakes her head, having no idea who the girl is but continues to wave until her hand is grabbed and shaken vigorously. She smiles at the girl then gives Anthony a glance that said "Please help me".

Anthony looked at Audrey and tries to do his best to help her out of this situation. "Uh....Hi. I'm Anthony, this is Audrey....can you...um...not do that? She doesn't really like that all that much." He told Sera.

Back