The Sentinel Clans The Butterfly's Characters

ChojiYume

b9b8420dcbba149af7badc2587da8d49.jpg

(Not my art, if the maker of this art want's this taken down, it will be taken down)

Name: Dreadstar

Clan: Blood Onyx Clan

Mate: N/A (Though As the RPer i am willing to change this if someone wants to play his mate)

Dragonlings: N/A

Short Bio: Dreadstar's name was Dreadskull as deputy, before the previous clan leader stepped down. He has tried to train 2 apprentices, but one died during the wing removal ritual which was done without his permission because the apprentice was sick at the time, and the other one betrayed the clan and refused to have his wings removed. Dreadskull marked that apprentice forever by clawing through his eye and before he was banished. Because of this, he was still considered for role of deputy. He is about 10 inches long in body starting from his head with his strange extra long neck, and his tail at about 8 inches. He is considerably larger than typical dragons, but the fact that he doesn't have wings doesn't deter him in the least. He wears great pride in his loss of wings as clan tradition.​

green_dragon_v2_by_sandara-d9l3myt.jpg

(this picture is not mine and will be removed at the artist's request.)

Name: Vibrantstar

Clan: Emerald Clan

Mate: (None though i'm willing for her to have one)

Dragonlings: (none though i'm willing for her to have one)

Short Bio: Vibrantstar's name was Vibrantwing before she became leader. The previous leader dying of a sudden illness. None were sure what the illness had been, and even the Med Dragons had seemed baffled by it, but no other dragon has had the symptoms since in Emerald clan so the thought that it might a one off case. The She-gon has mentored 2 Apprentices (which i would love for someone else to play, though I can play them too), Whiplash, and Reedshear. Both bring her pride as a leader of the clan and their mentor. She is 11 inches long snout to rump and her tail is also 11 inches long with her wing span being 16 inches..

5958fda60fde8d680b368032c167b0a4.jpg

(Picture is not mine, if needed, will be taken down.)

Name:
Duskcloud

Clan: Rogue (Originally from Blood Onyx Clan)

Mate: N/A (Though As the RPer i am willing to change this if someone wants to play his mate)

Short Bio: Dreadstar was his Mentor before Duskcloud became too scared to go through with the ceremonial wing cutting. He had secretly gone out to fly in the cover of night. Finding his love for the sky too addicting, and therefore causing him to become a rogue after Dreadstar had slashed one of his eyes. He's been roaming ever since. Afraid to join a clan. He has a body length from snout to rump of 15 in, his tail only 5 inches. His wing span is 22 inches.

Last edited:
white_dragon_v2_by_sandara-d9kdoot.jpg

(not my picture, if the request is made for the art to be taken down it will be)

Name:
Gemhorn

Clan: White Pearl Clan

Short Bio: Some dragons picked on Gemhorn when he was younger because he was pink. That was until Dewstar (@Kazejiro What do you think of this btw) pointed out once he was about to become a Sentinel that his color gleamed like the pearls their clan was named after. Gemhorn had always looked up to Dewstar. So when Dewstar had pointed out his color being like a pearls, it made him want to work harder. and eventually, he got to the place where he wanted to be. When Dewstar had become clan leader, he originally picked a She-dragon. But because she had laid some eggs, a new deputy had to be chosen. Gemhorn was chosen by Dewstar to be that deputy, and boy was he proud of it!

Gemhorn is 8 inches long snout to rump, and his tail is 10 inches long. His wingspan is 24 inches.

Last edited:
Back