The Campaign (1x1 w/ @ShadowCoyoyte0)

Lanaai nodded once, wandering down the hallway at a swift pace. Tamryn placed his hands on both sides of the arrow with a deep sigh of discomfort, rags set in a pile on the ground beside him. "I think Orisk should yank out the arrow. It's clear you trust him more. Do you want something to bite down on? This is going to hurt." He gestured for Orisk to stand beside him so the dwarf could have a better grip.

Garret nodded to Tamryn with a slight grin. "Yeah, sorry man. Nothing personal, I just don't really know you yet, and this ain't Orsik's first time. And don't worry about getting me something to bite on, just get it out now." Orsik nodded and switched places with Tamryn. The dwarf grabbed the arrow and sighed. "Garret take a deep breath. Tammy, be quick with that bandage." With an expert pull, Orsik quickly removed the arrow. Garret made a small grunt before going quiet with pain. Orsik then started helping Tamryn with the bandage.

Tamryn quickly put some on the padded rags over the wound, soaking up the blood that had begun gushing out when the bolt was removed. He then secured it with more of the rags, wrapping them until he was sure the shoulder was secure and the bandages wouldn't fall off. "Can you move your shoulder?" He asked, tying off the rags with steady hands. They could've used cleaner material, but time was of the essence.

Lanaai walked back into the small room, gesturing that the group should follow her. "The way is clear," She explained, leading them to the empty entrance to the prison. She pushed open the door and ushered them out, hoping they could get out of town before nightfall.

Last edited:
Garret slowly rolled his shoulder after it was bandaged. It hurt like hell, but at least can could move it. "Not bad Tamryn. Thanks for the help." When Lanaai came back to them, Garret and Orsik followed her to the entrance. When they left, Orsik spoke up with an idea. "There's a town not to far away called Dunkirk. I have some contacts over there. They'll keep us safe until the coast is clear. If we move out arses now, we could get there as the sun goes down."

Lanaai nodded once, stepping to the side so Orisk could take the lead. "Lead the way."

Tamryn smiled. Everything was going to be great. They had a safe place to go, a couple of new friends, and he and Lanaai had met back up. This was a great jail experience. Except for the whole Garett getting shot part, that was terrible. And having to kill the guard. And getting thrown into jail in the first place. Ok, maybe jail wasn't super fun, but he still got a lot of good out of everything. 'What's the town like?" He asked Orisk. "Is it big? Do they have a market square?"

Back