Full The Chosen Few [4-6 Players Needed!!]

Giga Bit

The Definition of Insanity
The Writers were once a powerful organization of gifted creators who embraced their abilities, becoming beings of extraordinary talent. Back then, there were over twelve thousand of them, but those numbers drastically fell after the Demon Wars. The Wars wiped out almost all of the Writers, the only chances of survival being to either go into hiding or to join the malevolent ranks of the Demon Army, a force bent on the destruction of good in the multiverse.

The Demon Wars were sparked by the mad king of Hell, he whose name has been long forgotten in time. He is called the Infernal Savior by those who revere him, and those who fear and rebel against him call him Suffering Incarnate after his ability to bring even the strongest warriors to their knees, shrieking in pain and fear. The Demon King was not always the bloodthirsty tyrant he is today, however. At one point he was compassionate and hated to see good people suffer, but that was a long, long time ago. Some believe he finally gave in to the wickedness that all demons were born with, others think that he is possessed by the spirit of evil itself, but these are both far from the truth.

Regardless of its origin, the Demon King's insanity spread throughout Hell, corrupting anything and everything in its wake. Soon, the Demon Army invaded Earth, where Writers and angels alive fought tirelessly, but still couldn't hold off the ruthless, unfeeling hordes of hellish monsters. After the battle on Earth, Heaven and the angels were crippled from the unsuccessful attempt to maintain Earth's balance. The Writers perished in the struggle for their home, except for the chosen few.

Survivors of the assault on earth scattered about the scorched and blood-soaked wastelands. The hearts and minds filled with a lust for vengeance. They homed their powers to near perfection, hoping to once again strike against the demon king and restore their home.

In this roleplay, I want you to create a character representing yourself as a writer. (But Giga, that's heavily frowned upon!! I know, I don't care..) I want your style of writing because I won't judge you! I'm looking for people who are committed to their writing and themselves as well. I don't want people who will nope out before the first post comes out!

I want your characters to be written as such:

Name:
(Optional)Alias(es):
Appearance: (Use a picture or description)

Personality:

Passive Abilities: (If any)
Active Abilities: (If any)

Pen: Every Writer has a Pen. A Pen is a physical and mental extension of the Writer, it reflects the Writer's personality. Draw a picture or write down what it looks like here.

Backstory:

Reply to this thread if you're interested, and if I get any bites, I'll make an OOC..

Finally edited the storyline and have an idea of where this is going! The only thing I'll promise, though, is that you'll have fun, and you'll feel connected with your characters.

Last edited:
All right guys, DM me your characters when you have them. I'll wait for more replies to get this kicked off!

I went to look into whatever new rp you had planned, came across this and thought Id pop by and see if its still open and if i could just drop into this world from a portal in the sky or something :emoji_laughing:

I will send my character later depending on response.

I went to look into whatever new rp you had planned, came across this and thought Id pop by and see if its still open and if i could just drop into this world from a portal in the sky or something :emoji_laughing:

I will send my character later depending on response.

OHYESYOUMAY!!

I've been looking for new people since forever!!

OHYESYOUMAY!!

I've been looking for new people since forever!!
Alright then I will dm my character later or tomorrow depending on if i make it a sketch or a simple description, as for backstory it will take me about 30 minutes. And If I have any questions ill just ask you in the dms. ^^ Ill take fourth position.

Back