The Chronicled World - Fantasy Nation Building

I definitely don't want to be more powerful. They have numbers, but low technology and no access to iron or copper for weapons.

I added raiding as an industry to make it clearer :)

Also, I hope it's clear I plan in developing a monopoly of beer and make all your guys drunk :p

Well then, I see no reason to keep you, feel free to post! I'll post an update to the map as soon as Yogii finishes tweaking his sheet.

@Amdarh Hey, I just noticed wild elves in the demographics for your nation. While this is ok just note that this will be a very minute number as all wild elves are born within The Hive and thus assimilated at birth and it is extremely hard for one to break free of The Hives collective hivemind-esque bond. However, they are individuals and can be capable of such a feat but it is rare.

Hi!
Is there a reason @ChelonianCommander you ignored my post?

For Wild Elves, I wanted to represent the porosity of borders, and there's still forest in the south of Basnad. But I can replace them with something else

Hi!

For Wild Elves, I wanted to represent the porosity of borders, and there's still forest in the south of Basnad. But I can replace them with something else
I mean 1% would prolly be a tad more accurate but it’s not a problem just something to consider. Wild Elves weren’t a race until a High Elf consumed a krakens heart and became the Hive Queen with all of her brood becoming the Wild Elves. Thus all Wild Elves are Born into the hive unless they are descended from one who broke free of the hive mind.

Hi!

Sorry, I didn't notice. That is 100% my bad. So where is your people, cause you asked for Decius, and he's located near the center of the Forged Born territory so he wouldn't be to talk to anyone who's just near the border.

Well, the idea was for you to bring me - I didn't want to presume and it was an opportunity to develop some lower level relations and characters. But for the sake of moving forward, I am now getting close to your capital.

An army? Why on earth would I cross your land with an army?
Do I write that badly that it can't be understood?
I come as a peaceful diplomatic mission. I stop at your border fort where Paralua had developed good relations in the past, and asked to see the King. My party - the Sheson and his personal guard plus his entourage - moves on to your capital.
Bold and risky move, I'll grant it, and you could use it to your advantage to take him hostage or whatever. But he has God on his side :)
And I should really work on being better understood :(

Ah ok then. Might be my fault though.
Also the Praetorian thing isn't an act of hostility. Just standard procedure. Just to let you know. :)

Back